Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax  (Read 339286 times)
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

maybe this sounds just too much like common sense... maybe im missing something...
But if ZCL is the original taxless version of ZEC... the real zcash.... it must superpump soon no...? ZEC just went mental on the JP Morgan news...but essentially zec and zcl are the same coin, no?

Its not like with etc and eth... thats a platform token... and as long as nobody seriously develops on etc, of course eth will grow much faster...

But zcl and ec are just a coin on zero knowledge tech..

So either zec is factor 10 overpriced and/or zcl is factor 10 underpriced... right?

All ZCL needs is a kickass wallet and some tweeks and its the same as zec right? even better....

Anyone here thinks ZCL will rocket soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

Is it a strategic exit to accumulate more ZCL and then moon? Or are they coming out slowly? With ZenCash, what is the rationale for maintaining ZCL?
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:40:35 AM

Is it a strategic exit to accumulate more ZCL and then moon? Or are they coming out slowly? With ZenCash, what is the rationale for maintaining ZCL?

From what I understand ZCL will always be a plain fork of ZEC minus the founders reward, so I'm not sure how much maintaining will be done going forward.
ZenCash is the shiny new version of ZCL where the developers will add their own new features.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:22:49 AM

Isn't there any clear road-map of ZCL anymore for upcoming developments?

I hope it wouldn't be left in dust by the developers, ZCL does have a lot of potential.
freeBogatov

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:56:54 PM

Zclassic community

Dmitry Bogatov arrested by Russian authorities
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.0

we will host Tor .exit node for you one month

donate $20 bitcoin 1NdPTtvkHdhzx2SUVnvx5TWdeNEC8cEjFn

server named freeBogatov or KAction

demo atlas.torproject.org/#details/5055DFEDFAA4B7134CDCE10776E911E5617776A6

idea if one server switched off will build 100 more

help freebogatov.org/en/

Run a Tor relay with nickname that contains Bogatov or KAction in solidarity.

Tor activists have launched a flashmob on April 12 and call all Tor relay administrators to run or rename their relays using #freeBogatov or #KAction.

Tor Project website has a guide on how to do it. You can run relay at your home (In that case it recommended to not run an exit relay, but middle relay, that way no negative activity will come from your IP.

You can also limit bandwidth if you don't want to give full bandwidth to the Tor network) or rent a server. Here is a list of hosters tried by activists who are running Tor relays. As for April 18, 45 relays and exit nodes have been launched in solidarity with Dmitry. See here and here to view the lists of relays.

link to your coin or project added to contact  good for social media promotion

every community raised total of $20 donation value we will build Tor .exit server one month hosting

Zclassic(ZCL) t1NCKFuAyqvWKvdwhnLAN7ghoHhhjYBD5XZ

#freeBogatov  #KAction

freeBogatov and KAction funded servers list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926575.msg19190714#msg19190714
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:19:17 PM

Who are the ZEC devs?
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

Who are the ZEC devs?
Not sure if you´re in a correct thread (Zec or Zcl?)

Here´s a video of Zen launch and the people behind Zcl/Zencash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL5jNBGAeS0

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

From what I understand ZCL will always be a plain fork of ZEC minus the founders reward, so I'm not sure how much maintaining will be done going forward.
ZenCash is the shiny new version of ZCL where the developers will add their own new features.

So why the split to Zen? They cloned ZCL to just abandoned ZCL?

Sounds scammy to me if that's the case, pretty much anyone holding ZCL after the snapshot is fucked no?

Another SDC in the making? Not really sure the point of Zen, to be honest it seems like a cash grab to me...they could of just rebranded ZCL to Zen and continued with what they have planned for Zen on ZCL seeing from the Zen site, the devs are the same for both coins.

about to pull the sell trigger to be honest, already in loss rather have some of my btc back then watch this drop to zero while no one knows the future of ZCL...
Ukuhudu

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:24:56 PM

You can exercise so patience the dump is general , give it 2-5 months it will bounce back. If its cash grab as you said then definitely they will pump it again.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Sounds scammy to me if that's the case, pretty much anyone holding ZCL after the snapshot is fucked no?

Another SDC in the making? Not really sure the point of Zen, to be honest it seems like a cash grab to me...they could of just rebranded ZCL to Zen and continued with what they have planned for Zen on ZCL seeing from the Zen site, the devs are the same for both coins.

about to pull the sell trigger to be honest, already in loss rather have some of my btc back then watch this drop to zero while no one knows the future of ZCL...
If they would have abandoned Zcl totally as was a talked possibility for a while it would´ve angered even more people + there are many coins that have done swaps to a new coin for a limited time only and those who were unaware of a swap lost their holdings totally!. I´m glad they kept the old chain as it is very useful/promising as a better version of corporateZcash.

People seem angry about the drop in price which was expected as the promise of Zen coins was the main factor in Zclassics recent price hike. Keep up with information about relevent developments, folks!

As there was zero amount as a premine or miners tax to dev-team the Zcl lacked incentive and promotional funds that are crucial to keep up with development so a fairer version is being created for the dev-team.

When Zen is launched and on its way those who have Zencoins will be very happy.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

If they would have abandoned Zcl totally as was a talked possibility for a while it would´ve angered even more people + there are many coins that have done swaps to a new coin for a limited time only and those who were unaware of a swap lost their holdings totally!. I´m glad they kept the old chain as it is very useful/promising as a better version of corporateZcash.

People seem angry about the drop in price which was expected as the promise of Zen coins was the main factor in Zclassics recent price hike. Keep up with information about relevent developments, folks!

As there was zero amount as a premine or miners tax to dev-team the Zcl lacked incentive and promotional funds that are crucial to keep up with development so a fairer version is being created for the dev-team.

Any change could of been done in ZCL, if developments they were looking for they could of just did a hard fork and upped the supply a few million and use those as a development fund. From what I understand this wasn't a swap from ZCL to ZEN though, it was a snapshot of ZCL blockchain, ZEN basically hard forked from ZCL and cloned it. Created a new coin from an old coin, seeing they are the same devs for both coins...not sure how they are going to work on both, doubt it to be honest. One is going to be abandoned that more likely it's going to be ZCL imo.

To be honest this doesn't sound right, not yelling scam or anything but this has that written all over it. They could of did a swap from ZCL to ZEN, have that run for a few months and move onto ZEN.

ZCL was pumped before the snapshot, dumped after the snapshot. Shit ton of money was made on ZCL and now free ZEN which will get pumped too...I can't overlook that the devs might have a hand in that...sorry but there's too many schemes and tricks devs in crypto have pulled to suck cash out of people.
rohitgarnaik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

what will happen to zclassic after launch of zen

gsxrboy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

what will happen to zclassic after launch of zen

continues to be fully supported , and integrate ZCash updates.

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:48:09 PM

Any change could of been done in ZCL, if developments they were looking for they could of just did a hard fork and upped the supply a few million and use those as a development fund. From what I understand this wasn't a swap from ZCL to ZEN though, it was a snapshot of ZCL blockchain, ZEN basically hard forked from ZCL and cloned it. Created a new coin from an old coin, seeing they are the same devs for both coins...not sure how they are going to work on both, doubt it to be honest. One is going to be abandoned that more likely it's going to be ZCL imo.

To be honest this doesn't sound right, not yelling scam or anything but this has that written all over it. They could of did a swap from ZCL to ZEN, have that run for a few months and move onto ZEN.

ZCL was pumped before the snapshot, dumped after the snapshot. Shit ton of money was made on ZCL and now free ZEN which will get pumped too...I can't overlook that the devs might have a hand in that...sorry but there's too many schemes and tricks devs in crypto have pulled to suck cash out of people.

Zcl was 30k Satoshi before the announcement in march so plenty of time to buy. Zcl replaces zec and zen is an improvment. More coins will be forked from Zcl so really cheap here

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:53:57 PM

Zcl was 30k Satoshi before the announcement in march so plenty of time to buy. Zcl replaces zec and zen is an improvment. More coins will be forked from Zcl so really cheap here

Agree. I watch all kind of coins rise. Zclassic is a good coin and deserve better, buy and hold. It will be worth it.
daily_elephant

Activity: 175

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

maybe this sounds just too much like common sense... maybe im missing something...
But if ZCL is the original taxless version of ZEC... the real zcash.... it must superpump soon no...? ZEC just went mental on the JP Morgan news...but essentially zec and zcl are the same coin, no?

Its not like with etc and eth... thats a platform token... and as long as nobody seriously develops on etc, of course eth will grow much faster...

So either zec is factor 10 overpriced and/or zcl is factor 10 underpriced... right?

All ZCL needs is a kickass wallet and some tweeks and its the same as zec right? even better....

You're absolutely right!
Right now the price is so low because a lot of people still selling ZCL that they bought only for ZEN but in a few month maybe less price is going to rise drastically.
The only thing is devs have to show at least a little activity on ZCL to assure people that project is still alive.

gsxrboy

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

You're absolutely right!
Right now the price is so low because a lot of people still selling ZCL that they bought only for ZEN but in a few month maybe less price is going to rise drastically.
The only thing is devs have to show at least a little activity on ZCL to assure people that project is still alive.

i think we will have some news, pretty soon , anyway as it was said countless times, ZCL will remain independent of Zen , and will always be fully supported.
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

ZCL has a great future. Just getting started. Accumulating more. I suspect in a few months, there will be some very happy folks who buy now  Wink
Nomaloda

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

Holders will be rewarded today and it's just the beginning!  Grin
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 11:42:18 PM

Why would holders bé rewarded? Zen is taking over.

To the dev team : do you need someone for french translation ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: