Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

Lightning chain is still far to go because it is like imperfect chain. There is rumors that whenever people sending money through lightning chain, sometimes it will dissapear, not just some of their coin but sometimes it takes all of their coin and it gone without trace. If it is good to go then lightning will be the best option to decentralize it but for now there is no way to use lightning chain on here

Well, we need to be a bit "conservative" - I don't want to implement any new tech that is not  proven to work. I think we'll keep using conventional deposits and withdrawals for a while, but I am keeping my eye on LN and other innovations that pop up.

Last week I was really busy optimizing the servers, it was far more work that seemed. Bets should be snappier, lags should not happen (unless because of network connection). I had literally no time to work on the exchange, but it's coming for sure.

Cheers,
Ethan

I know your team will know this better than anyone else including me and of course I do hope that LN is going to work because it will become the fastest network ever but it is not stable yet. I will wait for that to be proven on your site

Exchange? You mean shapeshift? Or real exhanges that people might have chancr to do the trading as well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Lightning chain is still far to go because it is like imperfect chain. There is rumors that whenever people sending money through lightning chain, sometimes it will dissapear, not just some of their coin but sometimes it takes all of their coin and it gone without trace. If it is good to go then lightning will be the best option to decentralize it but for now there is no way to use lightning chain on here

Well, we need to be a bit "conservative" - I don't want to implement any new tech that is not  proven to work. I think we'll keep using conventional deposits and withdrawals for a while, but I am keeping my eye on LN and other innovations that pop up.

Last week I was really busy optimizing the servers, it was far more work that seemed. Bets should be snappier, lags should not happen (unless because of network connection). I had literally no time to work on the exchange, but it's coming for sure.

Cheers,
Ethan

I know your team will know this better than anyone else including me and of course I do hope that LN is going to work because it will become the fastest network ever but it is not stable yet. I will wait for that to be proven on your site

Exchange? You mean shapeshift? Or real exhanges that people might have chancr to do the trading as well
Read the above posts i have asked him the same question as currently there are 3 coins listed on yolodice you will be allowed to exchange between those 3 coins (bitcoin , ethereum and litecoin) on the site itself
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

Read the above posts i have asked him the same question as currently there are 3 coins listed on yolodice you will be allowed to exchange between those 3 coins (bitcoin , ethereum and litecoin) on the site itself

It is not something that will be needed to rewrite the code for the site to implement it's use for only these three coins just to mention.
The other sites I have used a year ago have been doing it for years.
So I can't expect it to take more than a week to get it programmed on to the current state of the site and have it work properly.
JL421

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:37 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

It is not something that will be needed to rewrite the code for the site to implement it's use for only these three coins just to mention.
The other sites I have used a year ago have been doing it for years.
So I can't expect it to take more than a week to get it programmed on to the current state of the site and have it work properly.
That's completely fine I'm totally aware this is a long process amd ethan is gonna take a while to implement it , for me this might not be the correct feature as i don't trade much but yeah currently few matters are more important than this exchange
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

If anybody is interested, I've implemented a new command for AM: !support.

It simply lets you know that I run the bot for free, and that it accepts donations.

Additionally, if you are unable to make a donation, feel free to open this mining page and just leave it open as long as you'd like. This isn't something that's likely to make any money, but I thought I would give it a shot: https://authedmine.com/media/miner.html?key=QQx1x9hxzPi1SCEKcKVoG64Qlpoilka2
JL421

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Hey ethan any updates in the exchange I'm sure it takes time but did you get time to start from somewhere or still busy with other stuffs i see many people showing interested in it
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Hey ethan any updates in the exchange I'm sure it takes time but did you get time to start from somewhere or still busy with other stuffs i see many people showing interested in it
He's been working on it adamantly, but he's also been trying to sort out whatever is making bets lag from time to time.  I can't give you any exact estimates, but the exchange should be ready sometimes soon, probably within the next month, if I'm giving him a generous time frame.  He'd probably be able to give you a more accurate estimate.
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

Hi, here are some updates:

1. For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to find a memory leak in the server code. I've been pushing several improvements to the code and to the server configuration and it looks like I've finally found it. From now on YD speed should not degrade over time (till the next restart). I'll keep watching the metrics, but it looks like the issue was nailed.

I am sorry if you experienced any delays or lags when using YD. Rest assured YD is our priority project (my recent sleep deprivation proves it) and we do everything we can to keep it running for you!

Anyway, the delays/lags should not happen any more.

2. I've also pushed several improvements that should improve connectivity for clients with slow network interface. This means less disconnects and better responsiveness.

3. Unfortunately the other things I've been working on (e.g. the exchange) has been delayed. It's coming, most of the code is already written, it still needs some work though. Servers stability is definitely our priority (see (1)), but we'll keep working on the exchange until it's completed.

I'll keep you updated! Cheers,
Ethan

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

hey Ethan , is it possible to add the starting date of investmentsin next to the active open investments ??
I know it's not  a big deal but it would be nice to see when each investment started in case users have multiple small investments so we can track exactly the ROI in periods of time
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

hey Ethan , is it possible to add the starting date of investmentsin next to the active open investments ??
I know it's not  a big deal but it would be nice to see when each investment started in case users have multiple small investments so we can track exactly the ROI in periods of time

I'd have to remove something else from the table or redesign it a bit. If you have any suggestion what should be removed or how to make everything fit into the table, I'd be glad to make it better.

I'll add `created_at` field to the API response with the next code push, it would be then possible to do this via TCP API.

Cheers,
Ethan

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

I know it's not  a big deal but it would be nice to see when each investment started in case users have multiple small investments so we can track exactly the ROI in periods of time

I'd have to remove something else from the table or redesign it a bit. If you have any suggestion what should be removed or how to make everything fit into the table, I'd be glad to make it better.

I'll add `created_at` field to the API response with the next code push, it would be then possible to do this via TCP API.

Cheers,
Ethan

I guess removing the ROI from the table should get the job done , there is no need for that since it can easily calculated
of course redesigning is a little better , but yeah I guess adding the starting time is way better than showing the ROI
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

1. For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to find a memory leak in the server code. I've been pushing several improvements to the code and to the server configuration and it looks like I've finally found it. From now on YD speed should not degrade over time (till the next restart). I'll keep watching the metrics, but it looks like the issue was nailed.

I am sorry if you experienced any delays or lags when using YD. Rest assured YD is our priority project (my recent sleep deprivation proves it) and we do everything we can to keep it running for you!

Ethan
I did notice during my last betting session it was getting slower as the bets went on thus losing those fairly simpler bets 94.5% in losing once to often in succession.
So hopefully this "leaking" Ethan has mentioned is solved and we can proceed in using the site without anymore delays in our bets.
Thank you Ethan and good to know you found out where the problem was in that rather annoying part of the site.
Moving forward to all!  Wink
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 03:34:48 AM

2. I've also pushed several improvements that should improve connectivity for clients with slow network interface. This means less disconnects and better responsiveness.

3. Unfortunately the other things I've been working on (e.g. the exchange) has been delayed. It's coming, most of the code is already written, it still needs some work though. Servers stability is definitely our priority (see (1)), but we'll keep working on the exchange until it's completed.

Ethan

Glad to hear you found the leak, memory leaks can be really hard to pin down. Hopefully that's the last bug Tongue
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:52:51 AM

Glad to hear you found the leak, memory leaks can be really hard to pin down. Hopefully that's the last bug Tongue

The memory leak is gone, performance does not degrade over time, bet speed is consistent! Now, back to some creative work! Exchange, here we go!

Cheers,
Ethan

JL421

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

The memory leak is gone, performance does not degrade over time, bet speed is consistent! Now, back to some creative work! Exchange, here we go!

Cheers,
Ethan
Hell yeah finally but what fee structure will you use like will there be a flat x% of fees for all trades or the rates will slightly differ from the existing market rate?
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:20:16 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 12:53:45 PM by ethan_nx

We have just launched a simplistic exchange service, A picture should be worth a thousand words, right?

It's simple, it's fast, it works. The exchange rate is 3-4% higher than what you can find on major exchanges.

There are no other fees, and just to remind you - our dynamic withdrawal fees are on pair with real network fees (right now it's 0.000064 BTC, 0.000808 LTC and custom gas amount in ETH).

I am glad it's finished now. The demand was pretty high and I can already see exchange transactions. Keep it coming!

Cheers,
Ethan

JL421

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

We have just launched a simplistic exchange service, A picture should be worth a thousand words, right?

It's simple, it's fast, it works. The exchange rate is 3-4% higher than what you can find on major exchanges.

There are no other fees, and just to remind you - our dynamic withdrawal fees are on pair with real network fees (right now it's 0.000064 BTC, 0.000808 LTC and custom gas amount in ETH).

I am glad it's finished now. The demand was pretty high and I can already see exchange transactions. Keep it coming!

Cheers,
Ethan
So you are not going to use the current bankroll for the exchange?
And also 3% is still a lot , i get it this has just been started but i hope in long run you have plans to reduce
RGBKey

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Congrats on the exchange, glad to see you got it up and running. Hopefully everything works out alright.

EDIT: Maybe add a "max" button so you can exchange your whole balance of one coin?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

How would that make sense? The bankroll doesn't belong to yolodice, so they can't use it for the exchange.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
shield132

Activity: 2198
Merit: 848

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

~snip~

Cheers,
Ethan
And also 3% is still a lot , i get it this has just been started but i hope in long run you have plans to reduce
I think some percent of current bankroll may be converted, but let's get real answer from admin.
And to be dair 3-4% isn't that high for casino. It's not an exchanger, it's casino website which allows you for quick exchange to play on their website. Just see fees on blockchain.info, coinbase and etc.
Great news, I see how far you have gone.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: