Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
stupido656

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:59:58 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 07:48:42 AM by stupido656

Was just reading the Gunbot thread and the author says in a recent post the average profit is 1% daily...  that seems to coincide with bitconnect's claim. Or is Gunbot not really profitable despite everyone claiming it to be?

(just noticed bitconnect changed their login so that people can't bypass the reCaptcha any more when logging in - they used to allow logging in on the top right of their pages without it)

i think that institutional bots even have a hard time yielding the type of returns bcc is offering, after keeping up on this topic off and on im starting to think they may not even have a bot at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ob_tNKuhIQ

this could end badly for a lot of people, to anyone thinking about "lending"...just buy BCC itself and stake it. atleast then your in control of your money

The gunbot you have in quotes is real and it makes 1 or 2% daily, of course sometimes you have a loss, sometimes you have bigger profit, but on average they make about 1-2%. You can read their thread it is here on the forum also.

Institutional bots on crypto are not there yet as institutions are not investing massively into it... So if they have a bot that is close to gunbot they can easily achieve 1% on average daily... The only company or institution I see is trying to create a bot is Rialto (they also have a thread here). And they are focusing on arbitrage, so plenty of room in crypto for bots and institutions...

Holy shit, Batman! BitConnect's Magical Mystery Bot outperforms James Simons' hedge fund thingy, the most profitable hedge fund thing in the world.

Renaissance's flagship Medallion fund, which is run mostly for fund employees, "is famed for one of the best records in investing history, returning more than 35 percent annualized over a 20-year span". From 1994 through mid-2014 it averaged a 71.8% annual return. Renaissance offers two portfolios to outside investors—Renaissance Institutional Equities Fund (RIEF) and Renaissance Institutional Diversified Alpha (RIDA).
You can't compare the gains of a several hundred billion dollar hedge fund to a individual trader with a few hundred dollars to invest with or BitConnect with a few hundred million if even that. The hedge fund is not looking at small markets where the biggest profit is to be made because it would be such a waste of their time when they can't invest more than 0.0000001% of their capital on it.

The reason BitConnect or a hedge fund would not use a gunbot like this is because yes it could make 1%-5% daily profit, but with max 10 grand. There would be no extra profit running it with 100 million, 100 billion, 100 quadrillion it would still only make 1%-5% on the 10 grand. And if you tried to run 1 million of theese bots they would just compete with each other so there would be no benefit in that either.

What I was alluding to is that some unknown ying-yang from parts unknown created some magical bot that outperforms trading bots build the likes of James Simons who invested tens of millions, if not more, in their proven programs.

Again, exactly what is BitConnect trading so to afford doling out 1% interest a day? I've already shown that it's not the bitcoins they've amassed over the past year or so, for those remained stagnant, not trading anywhere, currently sitting in cold storage.
It is a little bit different building a trading bot for cryptos and the stock market, the stock market is 440 times bigger than the crypto market and therefore you could assume the competition is 440 times harder aswell.

What if this super advanced magical trading bots strategy been to just HODL bitcoins and that is why the bitcoins have not moved? It have been quite right so far if you look at how the bitcoin price been going up this year even if the profits in some alt coins would have been better.

But more likely the only reason BitConnect is not bankrupt yet is because of the miracle run Bitcoin have had this year. Also when people buy their shitcoin the BitConnect token, BitConnect makes profit too. Offering a shitcoin like the BitConnect token is not really a scam. I could create my own Dogshit coin and start selling them for 1 grand each and it would not be a scam if some idiot bought them. Like they say, the one who ask is not stupid but the one who pay.

The reason BitConnect can offer 2% daily interest is because for you to be able to enter the 2% daily interest you need to buy their Dogshit first. Just like I could double your money if you tripled my money first, BitConnect is not a scam, its just a bad deal people decide to take.

If you could invest and earn 2% daily interests on your Bitcoins or USD without having to buy their shitcoin first and getting paid in their shitcoin then BitConnect would be a ponzi/scam.

Now I understand. In essence, I could create an GoatShitCoin (GSC) and CLAIM that I have a Magic Bus Trading Bot in guaranteeing a 3% compound interest every 12 hours. Why? Because this is crypto!

https://i.imgur.com/DiWD7Ue.jpg
"Thanks to Craig "NOW" Grant and Trevon James, I, too, am a BitConnect Superman!"
Essentially yes, you could tell people you pay 3% compound interest every 12 hours on their dollars but for them to enter they need GoatShitCoin and when they want to exit you pay them only with GoatShitCoin. And conveniently you are the creator of GoatShitCoin who premined a shitload of GoatShitCoin.

Now the price of the GoatShitCoin will increase if the amount of people entering is greater than the amount of people exiting so you create a sick referral program that pay people alot of GoatShitCoins. And eventually when things turns around and the amount of people exiting start to become bigger than the amount entering you can samiply shut down and stop taking new loans and pay everyone their capital back, all their interest in advantage and a extra 100% bonus but everything in GoatShitCoins of course of which you own 80% so this is not a problem.

People will start selling their GoatShitCoins for Bitcoins and the price of GoatShitCoins quickly drops to 0$ and most people end up empty handed with only worthless GoatShitCoins but no one got scammed, was their own fault they bought GoatShitCoin in the first place. And now you are a billionaire in best case scenario, you are anonymous and you did not break any laws so the FBI have no interest in finding you, alot of dumb haters who still don't understand they did not get scammed even though they lost their money would probably want to kill you but luckily they will not find you because you are living on your own paradise island like Richard Branson and still remain anonymous.

Only way one could argue BitConnect is a scam if they consider all POS(proof of stake) and other interest paying cryptos a scam. Or if they consider 1000$ Yeezys a scam because they cost a fraction of 1000$ to make.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:09:29 AM

If you could invest and earn 2% daily interests on your Bitcoins or USD without having to buy their shitcoin first and getting paid in their shitcoin then BitConnect would be a ponzi/scam. Right now they could decide to take no more loans and afford to pay everyone with their stash of millions of BitConnect coins, but when people tried to sell theese BitConnect coins the value would quickly drop to 0$ and most people would get screwd. BitConnect would still have all the Bitcoins without having scammed anyone, people just scammed themself for taking a shitty deal trading their Bitcoins for Shitcoins.

I don't see how paying out in worthless shit would make it not a scam. Otherwise every scammer could pay out in rubles or bolivars or dogecoins and avoid any responsibility.
stupido656

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:19:53 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 04:31:22 AM by stupido656

If you could invest and earn 2% daily interests on your Bitcoins or USD without having to buy their shitcoin first and getting paid in their shitcoin then BitConnect would be a ponzi/scam. Right now they could decide to take no more loans and afford to pay everyone with their stash of millions of BitConnect coins, but when people tried to sell theese BitConnect coins the value would quickly drop to 0$ and most people would get screwd. BitConnect would still have all the Bitcoins without having scammed anyone, people just scammed themself for taking a shitty deal trading their Bitcoins for Shitcoins.

I don't see how paying out in worthless shit would make it not a scam. Otherwise every scammer could pay out in rubles or bolivars or dogecoins and avoid any responsibility.
You do not consider it worthless shit if you buy some first right? When you pay for it you give it value and the only way to earn interest on BitConnect is by buying BitConnect coins first. It is not a scam if a "scammer" sell you Rubles for your dollars/bitcoins and pay you 1% daily compounded interest on your Rubles, it just might be a bad deal for you. But offering bad deals is not against the law atleast in my country, I see bad deals everywhere I go. A majority of the people who invest in BitConnect will lose wealth, but it is for sure not a scam or would atleast make no sense for them to scam anyone when they can run with the wealth of people without scamming anyone.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

You do not consider it worthless shit if you buy some first right? When you pay for it you give it value and the only way to earn interest on BitConnect is by buying BitConnect coins first. It is not a scam if a "scammer" sell your Rubles for your dollars/bitcoins and pay you 1% daily compounded interest on your Rubles, it just might be a bad deal for you. But offering bad deals is not against the law atleast in my country, I see bad deals everywhere I go.

A bad deal deceitfully marketed as a good deal is essentially a scam. Involving an extra layer doesn't change that. Most scam victims get stuck with some worthless shit that they paid good money for, whether it's tulip bulbs or mutual fund shares or blockchain tokens. Intent matters. It may be hard to prove though but that's another story.
stupido656

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:03:40 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:56:36 AM by stupido656

You do not consider it worthless shit if you buy some first right? When you pay for it you give it value and the only way to earn interest on BitConnect is by buying BitConnect coins first. It is not a scam if a "scammer" sell your Rubles for your dollars/bitcoins and pay you 1% daily compounded interest on your Rubles, it just might be a bad deal for you. But offering bad deals is not against the law atleast in my country, I see bad deals everywhere I go.

A bad deal deceitfully marketed as a good deal is essentially a scam. Involving an extra layer doesn't change that. Most scam victims get stuck with some worthless shit that they paid good money for, whether it's tulip bulbs or mutual fund shares or blockchain tokens. Intent matters. It may be hard to prove though but that's another story.
I am not sure if BitConnect are marketing it as a good deal, they are marketing it as an open source all in one bitcoin and crypto community platform designed to provide multiple investment opportunitie where you can earn interest paid in shitcoins on your shitcoins. If someone see shitcoins as a good investment opportunity, what can you say... Should we make shitcoins illegal or how do we stop people from buying them? Maybe Craig Grant and others are deceiving people but this does not mean BitConnect is. This is like saying the creators of Beanie Babies are responsible for people buying and selling them to each other for thousands of dollars.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

It has become an interesting topic but in my observation people should post this coin will turn scam not this coin is a scam because they have not yet scammed people, price is still increasing people are still getting their payout and we all still making money here the most important is the now.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

It has become an interesting topic but in my observation people should post this coin will turn scam not this coin is a scam because they have not yet scammed people, price is still increasing people are still getting their payout and we all still making money here the most important is the now.

Have you been watching Craig Grant too much (the most important is NOW)?

By the way, it looks like bitconnect only just realised some of their bitcoin addresses might have been hacked (new post from today 7th September about them assigning new addresses): https://bitconnect.co/system-news/78/members-of-bitconnect-are-requested-to-use-new-bitconnect-coin-deposit-address-from-dashboard
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

I am not sure if BitConnect are marketing it as a good deal, they are marketing it as an open source all in one bitcoin and crypto community platform designed to provide multiple investment opportunitie where you can earn interest paid in shitcoins on your shitcoins. If someone see shitcoins as a good investment opportunity, what can you say... Should we make shitcoins illegal or how do we stop people from buying them? Maybe Craig Grant and others are deceiving people but this does not mean BitConnect is. This is like saying the creators of Beanie Babies are responsible for people buying and selling them to each other for thousands of dollars.

Well, shitcoin ICOs are now illegal in China and quite possibly in the US, but that's not the point. Madoff's fund was perfectly legal on the outside, but what he did with the money was a crime.

I don't see how you can claim that BitConnect is offering merely a "platform". They're directly advertising ~1% daily returns on their website. The coin doesn't seem to be available on any reputable exchange, so buying/selling it is not much different from depositing/withdrawing money with any other ponzi. They all "work" until they don't. Masquerading it all with blockchain tokens and convoluted affiliate pyramids doesn't make it less of a racket.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:05:29 AM

Have you been watching Craig Grant too much (the most important is NOW)?

By the way, it looks like bitconnect only just realised some of their bitcoin addresses might have been hacked (new post from today 7th September about them assigning new addresses): https://bitconnect.co/system-news/78/members-of-bitconnect-are-requested-to-use-new-bitconnect-coin-deposit-address-from-dashboard

I noticed that too, checking his early post history to see if there's a clue that he's CG, but no joy.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

All ponzis "make money" for a while, that's an essential part of the scheme. It does not magically become a scam when the scammers run.
stupido656

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:26:03 AM

Well, shitcoin ICOs are now illegal in China and quite possibly in the US, but that's not the point. Madoff's fund was perfectly legal on the outside, but what he did with the money was a crime.

I don't see how you can claim that BitConnect is offering merely a "platform". They're directly advertising ~1% daily returns on their website. The coin doesn't seem to be available on any reputable exchange, so buying/selling it is not much different from depositing/withdrawing money with any other ponzi. They all "work" until they don't. Masquerading it all with blockchain tokens and convoluted affiliate pyramids doesn't make it less of a racket.
They are not offering ~1% daily returns on your USD or Bitcoins, they are ONLY offering ~1% daily returns on your BitConnect tokens paid in BitConnect tokens, there are a handful of other altcoins that offer returns for holding the coin like Dash and ALL proof of stake altcoins including Ethereum within a year according to Vitalik Buterin the creator of Ethereum.

BitConnect token is a terrible altcoin that will become worthless extremely fast after they stop growing exponentially so I don't understand why anyone in their right would buy BitConnect tokens unless they have some kind of gambling problem and love betting their money with terrible odds. But this does not mean it is a scam or a ponzi, it just mean people are stupid.

I would sell you my poop for 100 million dollars if you wanted to buy it and I could offer you to get 1 free poop from me every month(over 3% daily returns paid once per month) aslong as you have the poop and I am still competent to take shits, this does not mean I am a scammer if you actually bought it even if I think you overpaid, it only mean you are stupid.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

I thought to give this a try and solo mine it, now I have a problem when I start my miner it says no payout address was provided so we're going to switch you sorry ass to get work, how do I set my payout address? I don't want to get scammed by you Chinese. lol

🖤😏
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

So which is it now? First you say 1% a day is too much and unrealistic to achieve and you must have the most amazing bot to do this and now when I showed there are even higher returns possible, than suddenly 1% is too low for such a company to return and you ask why don't they be like other?

But how are you going to make those higher returns possible? Do you have a plan in place?

Don't know if I understand the question. This was reply to Gleb. We talk about BCC and if they can make 1% daily, which I say it is possible and not hard to achieve at this market...

If you're asking me how to get profit, well trading crypto now it's easy... You buy when it dumps and hold till you are happy with profit. In case you buy high and it dumps, wait till it returns back. This year it is going only up. How long nobody knows, but more people find out about crypto more money goes in and price moves higher sooner or later. You can also buy hardware and start mining and get about 5-10% per month from that. Plenty of opportunity to get profit from crypto...

I ask that myself very frequently whether this endless stream of newbies to crypto will push the overall market cap soon over a trillion dollars. Possibly!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

So which is it now? First you say 1% a day is too much and unrealistic to achieve and you must have the most amazing bot to do this and now when I showed there are even higher returns possible, than suddenly 1% is too low for such a company to return and you ask why don't they be like other?

But how are you going to make those higher returns possible? Do you have a plan in place?

Don't know if I understand the question. This was reply to Gleb. We talk about BCC and if they can make 1% daily, which I say it is possible and not hard to achieve at this market...

If you're asking me how to get profit, well trading crypto now it's easy... You buy when it dumps and hold till you are happy with profit. In case you buy high and it dumps, wait till it returns back. This year it is going only up. How long nobody knows, but more people find out about crypto more money goes in and price moves higher sooner or later. You can also buy hardware and start mining and get about 5-10% per month from that. Plenty of opportunity to get profit from crypto...

I ask that myself very frequently whether this endless stream of newbies to crypto will push the overall market cap soon over a trillion dollars. Possibly!

Here's a new model to consider: Sell a newly created PoS crypto by the gram where you'll earn X%/day; for a higher return, purchase by the ounce; ... don't get ahead of me ... ; likewise, by the pound for an even greater return; and for whale investors, they'll purchase by the kilo, with the richest whale purchasing by the planeload (different plane than used for the airdrop of new coinage).
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:21:56 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 05:39:09 AM by suchmoon

They are not offering ~1% daily returns on your USD or Bitcoins, they are ONLY offering ~1% daily returns on your BitConnect tokens paid in BitConnect tokens, there are a handful of other altcoins that offer returns for holding the coin like Dash and ALL proof of stake altcoins including Ethereum within a year according to Vitalik Buterin the creator of Ethereum.

BitConnect token is a terrible altcoin that will become worthless extremely fast after they stop growing exponentially so I don't understand why anyone in their right would buy BitConnect tokens unless they have some kind of gambling problem and love betting their money with terrible odds. But this does not mean it is a scam or a ponzi, it just mean people are stupid.

I would sell you my poop for 100 million dollars if you wanted to buy it and I could offer you to get 1 free poop from me every month(over 3% daily returns paid once per month) aslong as you have the poop and I am still competent to take shits, this does not mean I am a scammer if you actually bought it even if I think you overpaid, it only mean you are stupid.

Are we talking about the same BitConnect that has ads plastered all over Coindesk and some other shitcoining sites?

I have a feeling that probably not. Because THAT BitConnect is clearly offering 1%+ daily returns on USD:

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-information/19/investing-in-bitconnect-lending

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

https://bitconnect.co/bitconnect-learning/41/after-completion-of-my-lending-contract-would-i-get-back-usd-or-bcc

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Anyways, they actually quite plainly state it's a fucking ponzi, case closed:

https://bitconnect.co/bitconnect-learning/1/what-is-bitconnect

The coin supply channel has fixed steady supply of new coins, where coin demand channel is more strong and will take over the supply channel with more community members join in Bitconnect ecosystem and lend or stake their BCC.

The missing part is - what happens when everyone on the planet Earth has joined the "ecosystem" and there is no more growth in the "demand channel"? Do they have a plan to build spaceships to scam remote galaxies?
stupido656

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:27:37 PM

Are we talking about the same BitConnect that has ads plastered all over Coindesk and some other shitcoining sites?

I have a feeling that probably not. Because THAT BitConnect is clearly offering 1%+ daily returns on USD:

https://i.snag.gy/hrLztX.jpg

https://bitconnect.co/bitconnect-learning/41/after-completion-of-my-lending-contract-would-i-get-back-usd-or-bcc

https://i.snag.gy/PWEbyo.jpg

The coin supply channel has fixed steady supply of new coins, where coin demand channel is more strong and will take over the supply channel with more community members join in Bitconnect ecosystem and lend or stake their BCC.

The missing part is - what happens when everyone on the planet Earth has joined the "ecosystem" and there is no more growth in the "demand channel"? Do they have a plan to build spaceships to scam remote galaxies?
Yes we are talkin about the same BitConnect. You can't deposit or withdraw USD on BitConnect so we could just aswell call it dogshit instead of USD. They are offering 1%+ daily returns on USD that you are forced to buy BitConnect coins with because there is nothing else you can do with the USD on BitConnect, so it is the same as getting paid in BitConnect coins.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

So how does a company generate a monthly ROI of up to 40% trading an altcoin only its affiliates are interested in?

The answer is they can’t.

BitConnect can throw generated BitConnect Coins around at will, but the company can’t produce a monthly ROI in USD to pay affiliates with. That money is solely derived from subsequent affiliate investment, making BitConnect a Ponzi scheme.

the referral commissions serve as a recruitment layer, adding an additional pyramid layer to the scheme.

BitConnect affiliate recruitment of course ties into the value of BitConnect Coin, as new affiliates invest in BitConnect Coin (through BitConnect) and inadvertently drive up the price.

On paper this looks like public demand for BitConnect Coin, but it’s really just affiliates investing in BitConnect’s Ponzi scheme. The only reason BitConnect Coin is used is because BitConnect can generate them at little to no cost.

As with all Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruitment dies down so too will new investment. This will see BitConnect starved of revenue and unable to meet its ROI obligations.

Being a variable ROI scheme, BitConnect’s collapse will be painfully slow. This gives the anonymous admins plenty of time to cut and run, whilst desperate affiliates are left in the lurch.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Yes we are talkin about the same BitConnect. You can't deposit or withdraw USD on BitConnect so we could just aswell call it dogshit instead of USD. They are offering 1%+ daily returns on USD that you are forced to buy BitConnect coins with because there is nothing else you can do with the USD on BitConnect, so it is the same as getting paid in BitConnect coins.

Remote galaxies aside, stupido656 is riding the Andromeda Galaxy on its way to merge with the Milky Way, giving its denizens first shot to partake in BitConnect's program governed by its amazing Magic Bus Trading Bot prior to the inhabitants of nearby, then remote galaxies joining the train.

Further, Team BitConnect will not have to build spaceships so to expand their reach - astute investors from the far reaches of the cosmos will gladly provide any transport needed for ambassadors of BitConnect when the time's at hand for them to host conferences on distant Class M planets.

Next stop, fluidic space ...

"Will you two quit making out for at least five minutes
while I continue my spiel on BitConnect?"

As for naysayers claiming that BCC isn't accepted anywhere, well I got some good news for you, Sunshine. Milliways is highly considering replacing its current payment option in lieu of BCC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Places_in_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Milliways

Reservations are easily obtained, since they can be booked once the patron returns to his or her original time after their meal, and the restaurant's bill can be paid by depositing a penny in any bank account of the present time: by the end of the universe, the compound interest on that penny over the course of time after 170 quintillion years (short scale) will be enough to pay the extremely high bill.

Obviously, Milliways' intent is to attract more patrons thanks to accepting BCC, no longer having to wait quintillion of years for receipts to settle. Staking BCC will easily surpass a 170-quintillion-year wait with less risk, namely the patron's initial penny locked up in any bank which they lose with ALL the interest going to Milliways, a very bad deal, hence Milliways' low turnout (except when there's a major MMA match scheduled, simultaneously streamed to its, and The Legends Room's TV screens.
S2B

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

Again you keep saying they guarantee 1% a day they dont. theres been several days with 0% So all these nay sayers are just plain uninformed. the words up to 40% does not mean 40%.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:54:49 PM

Again you keep saying they guarantee 1% a day they dont. theres been several days with 0% So all these nay sayers are just plain uninformed. the words up to 40% does not mean 40%.

If that's the case, then why doesn't BitConnect state "Up to 50%", "Up to 70%", "Up to 90%", "Up to 5000%", or "Up to X% predicated on your desires when joining our wonderful program"?

Here in the Milky Way galaxy, words mean things. Speaking of ...

https://bitconnect.co/learning-center/bitconnect-bitcoin-price-volatility-software/

The chart above represents interest rate changes on our platform, tracking the volatility of BTC vs USD and the volatility of USD against major world currencies. The Bitcoin Price Volatility Software calculates interest in real-time for you, so you can monitor profit at any time. Increased volatility means there is greater uncertainty on the returns of your investment.

Unless I'm a complete idiot, BitConnect is implying that the BTC they have on account remitted to them by their investors is put to work somewhere earning a return, a 100% lie since I've already shown that all the bitcoins they've amassed to date were pigeonholed, never leaving their hands once obtained.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: