Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:04:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
samistry

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

When one take into cognizance the amount of people in developing and underdeveloped countries with limited  access to electricity or social media it would be be inconclusive to presume that everbody is aware of it.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:50:36 AM

yes, there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin, even until they think bad about bitcoin, In their mind bitcoin is a scam.sometimes we want to give an understanding about bitcoin, But it's very difficult to convince them.Lucky to all of us who understand about bitcoin
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

It is true around us there are still many who do not know about this bitcoin existence. It seems to be our job to share this bitcoin knowledge so that more and more people understand and use bitcoin in their lives.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Even I think a lot of people don't know about bitcoin.....Its our duty to spread the knowledge and information...so that many people come to know about it and start using bitcoin in their life.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

Today Bitcoin is more popular compared because of the good and bad hype of mass media and social media, although more now knows Bitcoin most of them are not yet invested nor interested.

In my office a few months ago I can never talk with anyone who knows about crypto currency but now people in my workplace at lease have a little idea what crypto currency is. I hope that this will change in the future.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

If you consider the whole population of the planet, I think only 10% really knew about bitcoin. While the rest only knew bitcoin through misconception on the news and TV. While most of them don't know it exist. While it is not surprising though, because only few people have access to internet everyday.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Today Bitcoin is more popular compared because of the good and bad hype of mass media and social media, although more now knows Bitcoin most of them are not yet invested nor interested.

In my office a few months ago I can never talk with anyone who knows about crypto currency but now people in my workplace at lease have a little idea what crypto currency is. I hope that this will change in the future.

Besides november and december 2017, I never saw strangers talking about bitcoin and altcoins. Now everybody knows and they trade them actively on websites. It was totally spreaded out around the folks.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

NO everyone is yet to know about Bitcoin, awarness is still low especially  in developing  countries, where internet facility is  not  available,It  is  our  responsibility to  increase the awarness about  BTC.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

Besides november and december 2017, I never saw strangers talking about bitcoin and altcoins. Now everybody knows and they trade them actively on websites. It was totally spreaded out around the folks.

That is true because leading news media like CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, and some local news stations are talking about bitcoin and even financial influencers like Robert Kiyosaki are also talking about it. Because of that buzz, many people get interested in joining in and investing to bitcoin.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

People who are not interested in the BTC there are 2 kinds:
1. People who are not interested because the person does not want to be in the BTC world because it is not the field he wants, regardless of BTC price, the person is still not interested in BTC.
2. People who are not interested because the person does not know the value and the advantages of BTC.

I think there are more groups of people which may not be interested in bitcoin. There are people who are living paycheck-to-paycheck, and they just don't have free money to invest in bitcoin. As I see it, this group consists of the vast majority of the world population. Another group may include those who deem bitcoin as a competitor to them and their business, a threat to their well-being.

These are banksters and their likes.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

People who are not interested in the BTC there are 2 kinds:
1. People who are not interested because the person does not want to be in the BTC world because it is not the field he wants, regardless of BTC price, the person is still not interested in BTC.
2. People who are not interested because the person does not know the value and the advantages of BTC.

I think there are more groups of people which may not be interested in bitcoin. There are people who are living paycheck-to-paycheck, and they just don't have free money to invest in bitcoin. As I see it, this group consists of the vast majority of the world population. Another group may include those who deem bitcoin as a competitor to them and their business, a threat to their well-being.

These are banksters and their likes.

You hit it and bitcoin is just not for everyone as of the moment. It would be very hard for an ordinary person to make the transition especially when that person is so used to the fiat money. However, the wise thing to do is to always ride on what is trending and get piece of a pie in the process - bitcoin is going very fast and if you follow the ride, will surely earn.

If that person is living from paycheck to paycheck, he might as well just join in signature campaign so that he/she don't necessarily need to buy bitcoin.
pewpew_dieded

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:28:58 AM

They do know about Bitcoin but only the name "Bitcoin. Not eveything , how Bitcoin works.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:14 AM

Hi am interested to know about bitcoin. I am here from canada and dont know if they allow or prohibit doing it. I dont know how and where to start.if someone can give  me a link or something so i'll be able to understand it more clearly would be very much appreciated.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:48:45 AM

I do not agree with the fact that many people know about bitcoin. I have actually seen some younger folks who did not know about bitcoin. We might expect the elderly generations to be in the dark but like i said i have seen a large potential of untapped people who have not heard about bitcoin either by choice or they just live in remote areas.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:17:00 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
I have the same experience, bitcoin is not known in my country at all despite that I have heard of it on the news sometimes people are simply not interested in bitcoin at the moment something I think it is a huge mistake since they are going to lose the opportunity to make a lot of money in the future, but if they do not want to make money then that is on them.
deciphertron

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:47:21 AM

Most of the people who usually use internet everyday has heard about bitcoin. But the question is, do they really know about bitcoin? I don't think so. Most of them who heard about it are amazed of its value. So there are two different assumption or impression about BTC. Some find it interesting and try to do research about it. And there also people who heard it but does not care. They always think of it as an internet scam. So when someone explain about it and when they realized that in can be a source of income, they will regret about thier first impression.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

I think everyone already knows the term bitcoin but the real mean of it I don’t think so.  Here in our country some people are still sees bitcoin as a kind of pyramiding scheme, a fraud, a scam or even a gambling. I do admit that before am one of them until I finally decide to read articles in internet, read books about trading and watch videos in YouTube regarding on what really bitcoin is. Well we cannot blame others on how they sees bitcoin because many people are also against this and they are destroying the image of bitcoin as much as they can do.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

I think although bitcoin is getting famous but actually not everyone knows about bitcoin and I also often ask about bitcoin to my friends but they do not know, so I think bitcoin is only known by people who often do online activities, for them who have never done their online activity do not know anything

Combat393

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

I think they mole likely "heard of bitcoin from news" but do not understand what exactly it is
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

Most of the people here in my country didnt know about bitcoin, even in banks,restaurants,supermarket didnt know about it. I dont have any idea where bitcoin use as a payment here in my country, even some millionaires didnt know about bitcoin yet. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: