Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

Any update on this? We must be listed on Cryptopia!

I agree.  Smiley Unfortunately nobody is stepping up to donate.

I just bought another 40k DOT to show I'm serious.

INFLATIONCOIN CRYPTOPIA LISTING POOL:
25% COMPLETE
50,000/200,000 goal
DOT: 17stKSDE46ED3VJe9HGmJxx8GvvrtqvJSC

Inflationcoin will be on cryptopia one way or another.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GTLatte

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:00:13 AM

25% COMPLETE
50,000/200,000 goal

I didn't have any ready BTC, of course I won't dump my IFLT to buy DOT.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:13:36 PM

25% COMPLETE
50,000/200,000 goal

What has Do to do with inflation coin ? I'm just asking I'm not sure what you talking about. Inflation coin is good we should get the community to start free votes at different exchanges to have it listed on as many places as possible.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

What has Do to do with inflation coin ? I'm just asking I'm not sure what you talking about. Inflation coin is good we should get the community to start free votes at different exchanges to have it listed on as many places as possible.

Because the sooner it's on Cryptopia more than just manipulators and dumpers will know about it since Yobit is a scam exchange and Novaexchange has no whales. The sooner the wider market learns about IFLT 800% period and it ending in december the sooner it will be 10 satoshi. lindacoin just hit 16 satoshi on Cryptopia with over 200 BTC in volume, and it's a coin with no features that stand out from multitudes of other PoS coins. I will personally list Inflationcoin on cryptopia with the added featured currency just so people know IFLT exists and that the 800% period is ending this year. This will in turn cause the price to increase and maybe a community can build; since the current community seems lethargic. I am a major wallet and I hold no bones about my stake in this. I'll make alot more in the long term with Cryptopia trading Inflationcoin than other less reputable exchanges.

Also; liquidity is important and free votes are simply not fast enough to get the major community involvement before the 800% period is over. Time is of the essence. I would appreciate a response from the OP of this thread; though. As the developer review will likely be directed to him.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

Because the sooner it's on Cryptopia more than just manipulators and dumpers will know about it since Yobit is a scam exchange and Novaexchange has no whales. The sooner the wider market learns about IFLT 800% period and it ending in december the sooner it will be 10 satoshi. lindacoin just hit 16 satoshi on Cryptopia with over 200 BTC in volume, and it's a coin with no features that stand out from multitudes of other PoS coins. I will personally list Inflationcoin on cryptopia with the added featured currency just so people know IFLT exists and that the 800% period is ending this year. This will in turn cause the price to increase and maybe a community can build; since the current community seems lethargic. I am a major wallet and I hold no bones about my stake in this. I'll make alot more in the long term with Cryptopia trading Inflationcoin than other less reputable exchanges.

Also; liquidity is important and free votes are simply not fast enough to get the major community involvement before the 800% period is over. Time is of the essence. I would appreciate a response from the OP of this thread; though. As the developer review will likely be directed to him.

Is it wise to rush right now, lets wait until main stakeing period is over and trade later. So we can take most of profit. And next year it is still attractive couse nice stake %.  I would help to list, but have no open BTCs and most of my finances is at IFLT, so i dont want to sell coin what i have longterm hopes.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:02:17 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:20:30 PM by TheKingInYellow

Is it wise to rush right now, lets wait until main stakeing period is over and trade later. So we can take most of profit.

That's not the reason why I'm doing this. You may have intention to horde IFLT until the staking rewards cutoff, but I have intention to introduce it to the wider community as a future investment so more than just myself makes a gain off of it. This coin is very much like Bitbean in many ways, it just has yet to have the spark it deserves. I will gladly attempt to give it. Because I believe in the future of coins like these; how they offer the non institutional little investors a very reasonable rate of return annually. Coins such as Inflationcoin changed how I viewed crypto; changing them from a speculative asset to a divdend paying asset. With Inflationcoin dropping to 80% APR next year that's why i think it's more important now than ever to increase the distribution of IFLT so that in a year it's not dominated by megawallets (like mine). I do not think that is healthy and I will not be conductive to mega wallets controlling a market I think has a bigger future than their scalping pennies.

Consider this a way for me to try to shake out those relatively few big wallets that like to sell at 2 satoshi; permanently.

GTLatte

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:26:39 PM

Please also vote on C-Cex, https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Free vote don't cost any BTC, but require to have at least 0,1 BTC on balance, can be done everyday.
zincra

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

Is it wise to rush right now, lets wait until main stakeing period is over and trade later. So we can take most of profit.

That's not the reason why I'm doing this. You may have intention to horde IFLT until the staking rewards cutoff, but I have intention to introduce it to the wider community as a future investment so more than just myself makes a gain off of it. This coin is very much like Bitbean in many ways, it just has yet to have the spark it deserves. I will gladly attempt to give it. Because I believe in the future of coins like these; how they offer the non institutional little investors a very reasonable rate of return annually. Coins such as Inflationcoin changed how I viewed crypto; changing them from a speculative asset to a divdend paying asset. With Inflationcoin dropping to 80% APR next year that's why i think it's more important now than ever to increase the distribution of IFLT so that in a year it's not dominated by megawallets (like mine). I do not think that is healthy and I will not be conductive to mega wallets controlling a market I think has a bigger future than their scalping pennies.

Consider this a way for me to try to shake out those relatively few big wallets that like to sell at 2 satoshi; permanently.

80& stakeing rate is still good. But i wish you best and i try to promote this in my home community, but your strategy wont defend the market, lets say you can make some mega wallet holders to sell, but same time some other investor can create magawallet by buying 2-5 sat ea. Best way would be create real market for IFLT coin like setting up goodstores or services what can be bought with inflationcoin.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
GTLatte

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

80& stakeing rate is still good. But i wish you best and i try to promote this in my home community, but your strategy wont defend the market, lets say you can make some mega wallet holders to sell, but same time some other investor can create magawallet by buying 2-5 sat ea. Best way would be create real market for IFLT coin like setting up goodstores or services what can be bought with inflationcoin.

More people staking IFLT = less circulating coin less = more scarcity = price can up.
derzsia

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:25:38 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 06:37:55 PM by derzsia

Hi Guys!

i need some help. Have 300K Iflt coin in my wallet almost 5 days.., I have a lot of connections, in these moment I have 18, wallet opened and synced, but no one coin rewards.
My other wallts paying for staking. What should be  the problem?

Thanks for helping!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

I also agree with you and it much better to stake up right now and then next year still stake at 80% then after that you will stake enough for consistent and reasonable profit.

zincra

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Hi Guys!

i need some help. Have 300K Iflt coin in my wallet almost 5 days.., I have a lot of connections, in these moment I have 18, wallet opened and synced, but no one coin rewards.

Thanks for helping!

Just wait, 300k is rather small ammount and network weight is not in your favor. You could get your stake on week or even more, but dont worry. If daily stake rate is 2% and you get stake 10 days later so you will get 20% stake, so you will not lose nothing until stakes will be in 30 days. i have some stakes what were like 2 weeks ago.  But i also suggest to keep eye on coin stacks if they go belowe 100K i suggest to merge them

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Hi Guys!

Thanks for helping!

Just wait, 300k is rather small ammount and network weight is not in your favor. You could get your stake on week or even more, but dont worry. If daily stake rate is 2% and you get stake 10 days later so you will get 20% stake, so you will not lose nothing until stakes will be in 30 days. i have some stakes what were like 2 weeks ago.  But i also suggest to keep eye on coin stacks if they go belowe 100K i suggest to merge them

Thanks for reply!
Undestend! I buy more, how much is ok for staking? I bought traying out with 300K.
Cheers!
zincra

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

Hi Guys!

Thanks for helping!

Thanks for reply!
Undestend! I buy more, how much is ok for staking? I bought traying out with 300K.
Cheers!

No problem, More you have the better. But if you are staking toggle on coin stakeing features on options. So you can keep your eye that coin stack dont go do low, sometime after they get stake they split. If they go low you can merge them by choocing low stacks and send them to your wallet. But now i suggest you to buy as much IFLTs as you can afford and stake you can realy earn 30-70% in month, more you have more often you get stakes, more you earn.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

No problem, More you have the better. But if you are staking toggle on coin stakeing features on options. So you can keep your eye that coin stack dont go do low, sometime after they get stake they split. If they go low you can merge them by choocing low stacks and send them to your wallet. But now i suggest you to buy as much IFLTs as you can afford and stake you can realy earn 30-70% in month, more you have more often you get stakes, more you earn.

Stake weight should be cumulative; as IFLT has a 24h maturation manually merging stacks actually cuts down on your total return as every day of staking is precious. In fact; it's better to have it spread into as many stacks as possible so only a very small amount of coins are "maturing" at any point along with the new stake.

zincra

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:30:58 PM

Stake weight should be cumulative; as IFLT has a 24h maturation manually merging stacks actually cuts down on your total return as every day of staking is precious. In fact; it's better to have it spread into as many stacks as possible so only a very small amount of coins are "maturing" at any point along with the new stake.

very small stacks like 50k or so take very long time stake even more than 30 days, so they should  be merged as soon as they split. Right now i have one stack with 170k coins last stake was ~32k blocks ago  and one stack with 220k coin last stake was 27K block ago. Maks stakeing period is 30 days if you get stake at 30 days you should get about 30* daily stakes, but if you get stake at 50 days you still get 30* daily stakes couse it will not add on any higher. I think 200k-300K is nice stack size, but under 100k is already too risky, and on 50k you will not get max profit.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Mrbates

Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

My experience - after a time (doubled my stack) I was gaining too much network weight - I split my stack into 2 and now its keeping up relatively well.  One receives alot of smaller stakes, whereas the new address receives only larger stake blocks.

I'll eventually need to split again, although it feels around 400m the stake weight of the coins outweighs the amount it can receive in a day.  (Still have 700m stake weight, I had 1.6b this morning though)

Also to spread the iflt @whoever above this; DM me.  It won't be 1 sat but I could give you a better deal on a decent amount.

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

POW ended ? i'll mine some
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

POW ended ? i'll mine some
It's all PoS now.
You can stake.
rregeA

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

Hi guys,

am new with IFLT coin, i bought some today and i would like to save them on my wallet. My problem is that my wallet doesn't sync..so since the moment i installed it it was never connected. I also added the 3 nodes that were in the first page of this thread. Do you have any other nodes that i can use or any other idea that could help sync the wallet?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: