Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Good to see how few things for this coin is coming along. I have been staking this coin for couple of months now and must admit that it has been a smooth journey so far. I have had no issues at all and have been staking with any hiccups. I would say that if everyone holds their coin and less coins are available in the market, this will affect the price in a positive manner and we all can benefit from it. Would also love to see some new improvement plans and roadmaps to take this to next level.

Do we have an active Dev around this project?
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

Good to see how few things for this coin is coming along. I have been staking this coin for couple of months now and must admit that it has been a smooth journey so far. I have had no issues at all and have been staking with any hiccups. I would say that if everyone holds their coin and less coins are available in the market, this will affect the price in a positive manner and we all can benefit from it. Would also love to see some new improvement plans and roadmaps to take this to next level.

Do we have an active Dev around this project?

Yes, DarkStar is rather active on this project, although Discord is more active than here.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

For deposit you can contact here or info@inflationcoin.org detailing how many coins you'd like to convert into the sidechain with your Ethereum Address, and a Cointopay transfer invoice will be given (example), or fill out this form via Cointopay https://cointopay.com/Donate.jsp?MerchantID=6521&CustomerReferenceNr=YourETHReturnAddress&SecurityCode=253815843 with your Ethereum address in the first line of the form to make your own online transfer invoice.

A third option is to contact here or the email address with an IFLT Yobitcode and your Ethereum address, and the credits will be exchanged 1:1 with low amounts of time in between converting balances. Also make sure to use your own personal Ethereum address and not an exchange account (Metamask recommended to use trading applications).

For withdrawal/reconversion, you can make and email a trading request using the 0x OTC portal to exchange 0x.IFLT with a null token, and include your IFLT address along with the outputted code for your trade receipt in the message. This way all tokens are kept in balance on your account until the trade order on the smart contract is filled and standard IFLT is sent to your wallet.

Additionally if using the same deposit address you can send the assets back to ifltsidechain.eth (the ens domain name for the sidechain) or address 0xfaf90c017015ee7d194dd804b3c2f8fb4abf43d1, and coins will be sent 1:1 back to your InflationCoin address.

Sent contact pm.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

For deposit you can contact here or info@inflationcoin.org detailing how many coins you'd like to convert into the sidechain with your Ethereum Address, and a Cointopay transfer invoice will be given (example), or fill out this form via Cointopay https://cointopay.com/Donate.jsp?MerchantID=6521&CustomerReferenceNr=YourETHReturnAddress&SecurityCode=253815843 with your Ethereum address in the first line of the form to make your own online transfer invoice.

A third option is to contact here or the email address with an IFLT Yobitcode and your Ethereum address, and the credits will be exchanged 1:1 with low amounts of time in between converting balances. Also make sure to use your own personal Ethereum address and not an exchange account (Metamask recommended to use trading applications).

For withdrawal/reconversion, you can make and email a trading request using the 0x OTC portal to exchange 0x.IFLT with a null token, and include your IFLT address along with the outputted code for your trade receipt in the message. This way all tokens are kept in balance on your account until the trade order on the smart contract is filled and standard IFLT is sent to your wallet.

Additionally if using the same deposit address you can send the assets back to ifltsidechain.eth (the ens domain name for the sidechain) or address 0xfaf90c017015ee7d194dd804b3c2f8fb4abf43d1, and coins will be sent 1:1 back to your InflationCoin address.

Sent contact pm.

We replied with your invoice, also be sure to give us a personal Ethereum address which you can login into on Metamask to use the exchange.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
james-cryptooo

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Hi,
 I am new to inflation coin. I have been staking about 5 million coins since 26 Feb 2018, and still no reward. It shows reward due in about 18hrs - it has been around the 18 to24hrs area for 3 days. However, It sometimes goes to 1 day or 2 days.

Is it normal to wait so long for the first stake reward? Can someone give more info regarding staking times? Thanks

it will take time, also  network wright counts, Right now i have 600K stack what gained last stake more than 60K blocks away. And my network weight shows  that next reward will come with next 42Minutes but it not like that, there is also randomness, more coins you have more change you get reward and more often, you could try to increase your ammont to 20M if possible to have better stakeing, but it still would take few weeks to get reward on that network weight.

Thanks, that makes sense. Now I just need another 15M...

It did finally bring reward. After roughly 16 days since the first stake, with about 5million coins
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

my withdrawal 11 000 000 iflt from the cryptoriya hovered in pending two days.the appeal to the support did not help.responded that it was necessary to wait 27 days for consideration of the application. 27 days  Angry
micromaxim

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

it is not necessary to change the original coins to markers? I correctly understood.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

it is not necessary to change the original coins to markers? I correctly understood.

Correct, basically the Ethereum sidechain credits are present for additional infrastructure.

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

03/21/2018:

Receive financing on your portfolio, new verified lender bitcoindealers.com.au now accepting InflationCoin for collateralized loans!

Send an email to info@bitcoindealers.com.au to create an offer.

micromaxim

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

Correct, basically the Ethereum sidechain credits are present for additional infrastructure.
ok
the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Does this means that we can trade IFLT for other coins/tokens on EtherDelta, or only for ETH?
I am just trying to understand this.
Thank you.

Etherdelta only has trading enabled for ERC20 assets exchanging with Ethereum directly, though through the 0x OTC relay portal it's possible to create a trade request for any two tokens, given you have their smart contract address to add to your account cache if they're not listed as an official coin. After filling your request, you can share the relay publicly or directly with the trading party for them to look at or fill your trading order.

There's also several other networks starting exchanges over the Ethereum main network and gaining public use, so as more projects come into the fray with different approaches the service capability is sure to evolve.

Yes, first thing that crossed my mind was is it possible to build decentralized exchange with contracts like this.

So many good and unique news comparing with all other coins. This is just a proof that you should hodl IFLT.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the.vlado

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

Got Windows restart and not able to start wallet after that

Getting this error. What should I do now?
https://imgu.r.com/a/EDfTH

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

It looks like you've gotten a corruption error on some of the chain's data. Recommend restarting with a fresh InflationCoin folder that only holds the .conf file and backing up your wallet.dat file in another folder, then reload it into the appdata/InflationCoin folder after the chain data is fully loaded once again.

the.vlado

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

It looks like you've gotten a corruption error on some of the chain's data. Recommend restarting with a fresh InflationCoin folder that only holds the .conf file and backing up your wallet.dat file in another folder, then reload it into the appdata/InflationCoin folder after the chain data is fully loaded once again.

Download whole chain again has resolved the issue. Thank you.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

Any idea when the final APR halving to 8% will take place? I know that will happen this summer or early autumn.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:39:36 AM

Any idea when the final APR halving to 8% will take place? I know that will happen this summer or early autumn.

It's occurring this November, also the final halving in the source code is written to be 4%, so still another year of fluctuations after this.

kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

It's occurring this November, also the final halving in the source code is written to be 4%, so still another year of fluctuations after this.

OK thanks! I didn't knew it halves until 4% is kind of low in my opinion, but maybe is better this way.
micromaxim

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

03/28/2018:
Use the InflationCoin sidechain bridge on mobile through the new Cipher Web3 wallet to store 0x.IFLT credits, Ethereum, and other ERC20 Tokens securely with efficient transactions, trading on integrated decentralized exchanges, and utilize DApps with built in Web3 protocol brought to mobile for smart contracts support. Both iOS and Android versions available!

Preview images:
Wallet section

Built-in Web3 function compatibility for native DApp and smart contract interaction support

Download:
Contract Address for asset addition: 0xcace207796655cd95368a64ecf59dbd0c3355b6c
(Explorer | Exchange | Redeem ERC20 Credits)

good news, let's move on!
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

its bit confusing, does IFLT has now seperate coins with seperate balances and uses or, all coin holders can swich chains and still contol their coin balance wallet?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

its bit confusing, does IFLT has now seperate coins with seperate balances and uses or, all coin holders can swich chains and still contol their coin balance wallet?

All credits are interchangeable 1:1 with original InflationCoin as mentioned before and only have to contact the gateway (or utilize bridge sites or bridge contracts in the future), they are meant mainly to expand infrastructure and give users more technical and economic options to utilize their assets with.

Using decentralized exchanges on Ethereum can also help to reduce volatility when hubs are managed privately, such as the example on Etherdelta. Bitcoin and Litecoin also already has similar crediting systems active, with software based exchanges on the Ripple and Stellar networks that offer instant transactions and also fiat on ramps through Alipay for Bitcoin are integrated into the Stellar Lumens client. The best thing is to use the different networks yourself to overview the technology and see the benefits of a credit being adopted compared to a store of value being run on only one blockchain network.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: