Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96832 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

This may be a silly question but once all coins have been staked (last I saw was September 2017) are there no more coins to stake? What incentive do users have to buy these coins on the exchange? Won't the price drop once this happens?

This is not silly question. Coin usually needs Purpose to excist and thrive. Devs can design some Purposes, but to coin realy thrive community must do their part. People who want to use IFLT as currency can help it to be establised. If people will sell goods and services for IFLT then this will create damand for coin. And then people will also trade it on exchanges. Price drop and rise depends on community and demand. If people only see this coin as fast profit factor they sell coins and leave price will drop and someone picks cheap coins up and who know what he plans to do in future.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

My wallet is syncing soooo slowww, what is wrong?
+, when it slowsdown you can try to reset it. Seems like it start syncing faster.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

Yeah I'll keep the bounty open for two more weeks, Bleutrade is looking at more coins to add this month. Already with the userbases from the 3 main exchanges currently growing decent and have more ideas to add to the project for later.

sorry , which user need to send pm with a screenshot?

You can send a private message to me here showing a copy of your letter.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:06:02 PM

Yeah I'll keep the bounty open for two more weeks, Bleutrade is looking at more coins to add this month. Already with the userbases from the 3 main exchanges currently growing decent and have more ideas to add to the project for later.

hi, at this moment there are  8,363,612,306 IFLT. do you think it will be at 10 billion hardcap at the end of september 2017?
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:12:03 PM

hi, at this moment there are  8,363,612,306 IFLT. do you think it will be at 10 billion hardcap at the end of september 2017?

It's possible around that time, depends on how many people are actively staking their coins since exchange wallets generally have it disabled by default.

igorwas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

help me please! I have an old wallet, I have 50-60 connections, my weight in the network is 3 000 000+, tell me to definitely install a new purse with the exposures or you can work on the old (if I install a new purse my coins will burn or disappear?) Thanks
Iago

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:34:31 PM

Thank you! I did it)
igorwas

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

Today at 16:04

IFLT- the best coin- should be added on their exchange. High quality reports will be given additional incentives this year.

https://bleutrade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/7079

my wallet iflt 

iBuvaQow1GYQ5hkg3GFHU4UoxMrSBjCJLG

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

help me please! I have an old wallet, I have 50-60 connections, my weight in the network is 3 000 000+, tell me to definitely install a new purse with the exposures or you can work on the old (if I install a new purse my coins will burn or disappear?) Thanks

If your computer is already well adapted not that much is changed yet so far, it's made more for new people who are trying to access the network but have issues setting up things like their roaming folder, everything is more automated with a set of core nodes programmed in to introduce people into the Blockchain network.

But anyways if you'd like to try it nothing will happen to your chain data cause it will just scan the currently loaded blockchain settings and wallet.dat, but in general regardless you should always have your wallet.dat backed up in case of hard drive faults/failure especially with higher amounts so you have access to your coins in a system issue.

GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:31:46 PM

How about fork for IFLT, I mean increasing the max cap of the coin. Increase 10x times is good I think.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

IFLT- the best coin- should be added on their exchange. High quality reports will be given additional incentives this year.

my wallet iflt 

Sent

http://inflationcoin.thecryptochat.net/tx/ea416bdd5a65c35d55f21dcd8e2e9e30b6cb1905e89b67fb4f712caadbd23d5c

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

How about fork for IFLT, I mean increasing the max cap of the coin. Increase 10x times is good I think.

The marketcap and volume would have trouble handling it short term at least, we got lucky with the initial distribution and the original founder didn't stake his coins to give others more opportunity in the future, but at 10x supply in the current hands the market would tire out or lose momentum. It's better to have a fixed cap supply as it is currently where it'll function more like an asset over time and introduce a burning/buyback capital system when possible to stabilize the market circulation.

igorwas

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:48:05 PM

If your computer is already well adapted not that much is changed yet so far, it's made more for new people who are trying to access the network but have issues setting up things like their roaming folder, everything is more automated with a set of core nodes programmed in to introduce people into the Blockchain network.

But anyways if you'd like to try it nothing will happen to your chain data cause it will just scan the currently loaded blockchain settings and wallet.dat, but in general regardless you should always have your wallet.dat backed up in case of hard drive faults/failure especially with higher amounts so you have access to your coins in a system issue.

thank you very much! I will work while on an old purse 60 connections well! 50 000 iflt !!! got!!!! I think to attract investors and heave up the cost of coin ! price only 10 000 +$!
p/s 
to add a coin on EOBOT very difficult?
zincra

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:50:17 PM

The marketcap and volume would have trouble handling it short term at least, we got lucky with the initial distribution and the original founder didn't stake his coins to give others more opportunity in the future, but at 10x supply in the current hands the market would tire out or lose momentum. It's better to have a fixed cap supply as it is currently where it'll function more like an asset over time and introduce a burning/buyback capital system when possible to stabilize the market circulation.

maybe swap on etherum chain where more decimials are avaible would be good in future. But not right now couse price is not big and there is no real need for it. But i also like fixed supply.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:51:47 PM

I am quite worry about massive dumping when the coin reached the max supply.
zincra

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

I am quite worry about massive dumping when the coin reached the max supply.

dont worry, i have 1 sat buy orders about 1 BTC now

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Viper99

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

It's good to start talking on twitter
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:21:07 AM

my wallet iflt 

Sent

http://inflationcoin.thecryptochat.net/tx/ea416bdd5a65c35d55f21dcd8e2e9e30b6cb1905e89b67fb4f712caadbd23d5c
also send you in pm

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
ggricar

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:55:36 AM

Hi!

Do i need manual create config (roming folder) file and add user name and password, node they said are in client?

CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:18:11 AM

Does anybody know if POW has been already shut down, and furthermore what is the total supply of Inflation coin, I read the announcement but I can’t find the amount... Probably its right in front of me and I might  be blind but can anyone help me?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: