Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:23:15 AM

it looks like 10 billion hardcap arrive end of this month.  its a shame for  newcomers who invested in this coin. cant stake it anymore after the hardcap!

any new plans after the max supply? if this coin can go to a chinese exchange, that would be very good.

Yeah this sucks.... Invested about a week ago and still haven't seen a stake... Took a couple days to load wallet apthen mature coins and all.. Says I got a couple days before I see anything but this news kinda sucks"... Was wanting to buy more but guess not now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

When IFLT reaches the hardcap of 10 billion coins, will that be all of it? Will staking stop? I would like to know.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

it looks like 10 billion hardcap arrive end of this month.  its a shame for  newcomers who invested in this coin. cant stake it anymore after the hardcap!

any new plans after the max supply? if this coin can go to a chinese exchange, that would be very good.

Yeah this sucks.... Invested about a week ago and still haven't seen a stake... Took a couple days to load wallet apthen mature coins and all.. Says I got a couple days before I see anything but this news kinda sucks"... Was wanting to buy more but guess not now...

How many coins did you buy? If it's less than 500k you would still get a stake in that time. Did you buy like 50k IFLT and expect it to stake?

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

I see someone dumping this coin. Price 2 sts with about 3btc  Shocked

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:51:07 AM

There is more wayz to get profit not only a stakeing profit, but also by community growth, so price can rise and you can take profits in future. I belive i 2-3 years price will be atlest 50 sat ea, sont you think its nice profit?

In bank you will earn max like 7 % in year, buying shares you will earn max like 30-40% in yea, building up coin and giving it value earning potential is almost limitless. I dont undrestand why people want that someone else will do all hard work and they get profit. Help to grow the coin

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Viper99

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:02:28 AM

Very big promising news is coming soon for inflation and those who dump to 2 sat will remember it.
sherkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Very big promising news is coming soon for inflation and those who dump to 2 sat will remember it.
you think a good idea to bay more?
Viper99

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

If everyone buys his coins and keep them then you give him value and the price of the coin increases it's like the more wine you keep it the better it is
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:20:20 AM

I emailed a handful of exchanges in China earlier about adding this coin, though they may not take any interest until the community settles and grows more from this point. I think for being here less then a year the coin is doing well and wanted to experiment with peer to peer trading on exchanges such as Litecoinlocal and LocalBitcoins, we already know some traders on Localbitcoins with good volume who were interested in helping out by offering to promote us on their trading page. Still lots of ideas to implement and service ideas so we'll see how it all turns out.

Also we're still accepting some last applications to be moderator on our new subreddit, you can apply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Inflationcoin/comments/6qliaa/07302017_subreddit_moderators_update/

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
zincra

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

I emailed a handful of exchanges in China earlier about adding this coin, though they may not take any interest until the community settles and grows more from this point. I think for being here less then a year the coin is doing well and wanted to experiment with peer to peer trading on exchanges such as Litecoinlocal and LocalBitcoins, we already know some traders on Localbitcoins with good volume who were interested in helping out by offering to promote us on their trading page. Still lots of ideas to implement and service ideas so we'll see how it all turns out.

Also we're still accepting some last applications to be moderator on our new subreddit, you can apply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Inflationcoin/comments/6qliaa/07302017_subreddit_moderators_update/

Hope reddit will go sctive soon, then its better place to discuss coin future, make plans and maybe projects. I use this time to buy more IFLTs right now i have 1 BTC buy order in 1 sat and have bought several millions on 2 sat also. WOuld be good to have slack or telegram group in future to talk more directly with active community members and discuss future. I am clad i joined coin with relatively early and with low price.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
zincra

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Thought i have worrys, are community motivated to keep network running  after max supply. There is alot people who never want to do things for free. If it would possible would be strategically good to decrease stakerate right now to 0.1 or even 0.01% so coin will not reach max supply right away. But i dont know alot about blockchain and nothing about coding so i cant give adecuate suggestions about it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

Dev the community is growing we need future for this coin, website, roadmap maybe masternodes. It is so unique coin Inflationcoin sounds fucking owsome! Build the team and lets catch NEM:-) Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sherkhan
Copper Member

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

Dev the community is growing we need future for this coin, website, roadmap maybe masternodes. It is so unique coin Inflationcoin sounds fucking owsome! Build the team and lets catch NEM:-) Wink
i'm interesed in help with website creation, if developer need this kind of help. support of masternode too )
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

i'm interesed in help with website creation, if developer need this kind of help. support of masternode too )

This sounds good! Also some promotions/giveaways will spread the word around for this coin.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Sounds good we're looking for Subreddit moderators also and people to design the page, send me your Reddit profile if interested and also send some additional layout ideas if have any in mind for the Subreddit or website. Possibly we could expand the block explorer page as well to include more information.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

Thought i have worrys, are community motivated to keep network running  after max supply. There is alot people who never want to do things for free. If it would possible would be strategically good to decrease stakerate right now to 0.1 or even 0.01% so coin will not reach max supply right away. But i dont know alot about blockchain and nothing about coding so i cant give adecuate suggestions about it.

I agree with you, Decreasing the stake rate right now would be a good idea.
factoring9

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

Thought i have worrys, are community motivated to keep network running  after max supply. There is alot people who never want to do things for free. If it would possible would be strategically good to decrease stakerate right now to 0.1 or even 0.01% so coin will not reach max supply right away. But i dont know alot about blockchain and nothing about coding so i cant give adecuate suggestions about it.

I agree with you, Decreasing the stake rate right now would be a good idea.

How do we see how many coins have been minted? I'm sure the dev will have the best idea how to keep people from dumping the coins when it's at max capacity.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Hey guys my wallet have been staking almost 20 hours and still sad ''expected time to earn reward 695 days" . So will i ever start this POS-mining can some body help

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
factoring9

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:43:15 PM

Hey guys my wallet have been staking almost 20 hours and still sad ''expected time to earn reward 695 days" . So will i ever start this POS-mining can some body help

I just deposited 50 million coins 3 days ago. It took almost 2 days to fully start staking and the timer to get more accurate. Depending on the amount of coins will determine the chances of getting a stake.
Viper99

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

The total wall to arrive at 30 sat is 51 bb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: