Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

Dev the community is growing we need future for this coin, website, roadmap maybe masternodes. It is so unique coin Inflationcoin sounds fucking owsome! Build the team and lets catch NEM:-) Wink
i'm interesed in help with website creation, if developer need this kind of help. support of masternode too )

Sounds good we're looking for Subreddit moderators also and people to design the page, send me your Reddit profile if interested and also send some additional layout ideas if have any in mind for the Subreddit or website. Possibly we could expand the block explorer page as well to include more information.

I can help with twitter support, promotion have experience. Maybe you should consider agresive bounties if they are not over yet

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:59:27 AM

Is there planing another airdrops like that one with voting at bleutrade ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Viper99

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

If I understood correctly, the staking period is only 30 days. What should you do next to continue enjoying staking?
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:32:46 PM

We still have a 1.2m IFLT bounty open to become a moderator for the new community subreddit, you can apply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Inflationcoin/comments/6qliaa/07302017_subreddit_moderators_update/

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

If I understood correctly, the staking period is only 30 days. What should you do next to continue enjoying staking?

Might be able to extend what would  last 1-2 months through Investbox on Yobit at 1.5-2.2% daily but not sure at the moment if can confirm, though a fixed supply is good the distribution is great still and only have a small handful of larger sellers so it will thin out for sure what's leftover with more users and services over time, a lot of room for adoption.

Also have been focusing more on direct OTC (Over the counter) trading with other sites where you can trade your coins for fiat currency and once I figure and test out the system more will be posting a guide or also can submit your coins through the automated payment system early similar to Bitpay on Cointopay.com and receive payments to your Bank account or Paypal within 24 hours is what they're advertising since we joined the service. We also may offer discount goods such as game/gpu purchases with IFLT 30% off in the future and use alternative interest programs to accumulate coins here while the prices are still low. If you spread out to services like Bitconnect or Genesis mining, there's all sorts of things you can do with average amounts of funding.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:57:27 PM

We still have a 1.2m IFLT bounty open to become a moderator for the new community subreddit, you can apply here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Inflationcoin/comments/6qliaa/07302017_subreddit_moderators_update/

What are the major conditions to become a mod?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

No major requirements but looking for active Reddit users who are interested in the coin, if want to sign up you can send a moderator message or pm there to apply.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

No major requirements but looking for active Reddit users who are interested in the coin, if want to sign up you can send a moderator message or pm there to apply.

Ok, thanks!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

IFLT reaching new market volume records since launching on Cryptopia exchange, $141,636 USD 7-day trading volume.

ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:49:08 AM

IFLT reaching new market volume records since launching on Cryptopia exchange, $141,636 USD 7-day trading volume.

I hope the volume will increase.

Looks like some members just want to buy 1 and sell 2. Price 2 is always high
Viper99

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

This stupid wall of 340 M to 3 sat runs away everyone so if there is a community think a little
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:59:52 AM

Definitely accumulating as much as I can of this one, something tells me it will rise at 2 sats its really too cheap to not give a chance. Good working on the marketing part of the coin team Cryptopia's add is a good first step to seeing the coin go places!

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

I hope the volume will increase.

Looks like some members just want to buy 1 and sell 2. Price 2 is always high
This stupid wall of 340 M to 3 sat runs away everyone so if there is a community think a little

If you're that worried about people scalping pennies in front of a steamroller then please stop posting your constant whining on here. I've been here for months. I do not sit here and lament a single down day.

If you're looking to pull on a slot machine and make instant money, this isn't the coin for you. If you're itching to dump your IFLT the second we break 3 sat, this isn't the coin for you. To be constantly worrying about a little 1 BTC wall shows me you're just trying to get your coins dumped.

What you've failed to realize is IFLT is now trading at 3x higher price and magnitudes more volume. I don't care if you're not patience enough to realize this and compare it to when it was only on Nova and Yobit. I listed us on Cryptopia to get shaky hand folks like you to sell the second it goes up and have actual holders continue to stake. It's doing amazingly.

I'm here until December and beyond. I'm not making pennies scalping. Sorry If I'm seeming a little harsh, but it sure annoys me to see people I've literally never seen post here before complain about the price action.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Viper99

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

You probably have reason dear sir the message is a can too strong but I reassure you I intend to keep this coin for long therm.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

You probably have reason dear sir the message is a can too strong but I reassure you I intend to keep this coin for long therm.

Then don't fret yourself over relatively minor price movements and look at the macro. Volume is going up steadily. This is continuously flushing out the weakest big wallets from staking, like I wanted it to do. As they continue to greedily toss their coins on exchanges for 3-10 sat, the network hashers (us) get rewarded more. Especially if they try to be cute and send their big chunks of coins in small transactions, resulting in bigger fees for us network supporters.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Viper99

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

Great  i understand know . Thank you
Viper99

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

A small technical question. What happens with the coin when we reach the end of the max Supply of 10 billion?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:23:48 PM

A small technical question. What happens with the coin when we reach the end of the max Supply of 10 billion?

I'd also like a solid answer to this question. Does the rate get cut to 8% at that point? Or is that when the 80% period begins? I apologize for not knowing this myself.

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

I'd also like a solid answer to this question. Does the rate get cut to 8% at that point? Or is that when the 80% period begins? I apologize for not knowing this myself.

Ithink in max supply there is no stakeing rate couse coins are already maxed out. Then it community thing to make coin work, If reddit will be up then community can discuss development of coin. maybe add, instasend, darksend, some campaigns, or open E-shop where Coin owners can sink money.

If some big holder wants out then i can buy up to 200M coins with 1 sat ea . can PM

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 03:13:23 AM

Because the total staking rate is dependent on network participation and the original Developer and Exchanges never staked the coins, how much interest is generated depends on the how well the network works and the amount of coins from users participating. In case of an error like EMB where the supply went higher then advertised there will be a hard fork to enforce the supply limit, but we checked the code and the 10B Max supply is written in the syntax of the main.h file in the Inflationcoin source code.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: