Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: InflationCoin - IFLT - 4% POS - SourceForge Project of the week 2018  (Read 96787 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:54:58 AM

A small technical question. What happens with the coin when we reach the end of the max Supply of 10 billion?

Because the total staking rate is dependent on network participation and the original Developer and Exchanges never staked the coins, how much interest is generated depends on the how well the network works and the amount of coins from users participating. In case of an error like EMB where the supply went higher then advertised there will be a hard fork to enforce the supply limit, but we checked the code and the 10B Max supply is written in the syntax of the main.h file in the Inflationcoin source code.

10 Billion actually isn't a lot these days in crypto I ca see this coin going pretty higher, especially if you started a couple deflationary projects using it after the staking balances out. Hell hard fork the code after the 800% mark to include masternodes that burn the supply that will get the price moving and secure the network even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

A small technical question. What happens with the coin when we reach the end of the max Supply of 10 billion?

Because the total staking rate is dependent on network participation and the original Developer and Exchanges never staked the coins, how much interest is generated depends on the how well the network works and the amount of coins from users participating. In case of an error like EMB where the supply went higher then advertised there will be a hard fork to enforce the supply limit, but we checked the code and the 10B Max supply is written in the syntax of the main.h file in the Inflationcoin source code.

Just question? Is it possible to have more than 8 decimials, with BTC based scrypt, Is it possible to change IFLT to have more than 8 decimials. That would remove valuation limit from coin for very longterm future.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

Just question? Is it possible to have more than 8 decimials, with BTC based scrypt, Is it possible to change IFLT to have more than 8 decimials. That would remove valuation limit from coin for very longterm future.

The simplest way to do it would be through a third party valuation system, like the 9 decimal markets on coinsmarkets.com for example.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Viper99

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:04:33 AM

The project of master nodes would be well considered the trend
zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:45:14 AM

The project of master nodes would be well considered the trend

What role in your head would masternode play if coin supply is reached maxed. What would motivate coinholders to setup masternodes. In DASH universe Masternodes usually serve as extra layer of security. And people are motivated to setup masternodes by getting fees from stakeing and trancisions. But for IFLT this would not work atlest near future. If IFLT price is like 10+ dollar per each then it would be worth to have fees from masternodes trancisions.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Viper99

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:51:47 AM

I trust a darkstar109 and has the whole team I am sure that the best remains to come in the near future. Brokerage guys
GTLatte

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

I don't sure about it. I see EMB source code in main.h and it written a certain number of max supply when the reality the coin pass the written limit.

So, it is a possiblity that IFLT can pass the written limit.
phoenix1331

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Is there a website in the pipeline?
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

I trust a darkstar109 and has the whole team I am sure that the best remains to come in the near future. Brokerage guys

Yeah it's great we've got a new direct buyer and seller to trade with from Localbitcoins in China with higher trade volume, they're taking this asset in now additionally and people who want to sell IFLT can contact them on Wechat. (Wechat id: sunnyhuhuren)

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/huhuren/

DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 02:50:03 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 10:57:34 PM by DarkStar1O9

You're welcome to visit our block explorer with chat room integration from thecryptochat.net.

http://inflationcoin.thecryptochat.net

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:21:16 PM

Good day,

i will install the Wallet from Github on my Pi, but i have after this:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/inflationcoin/inflationcoin
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd inflationcoin
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

cd /home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb'
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target 'build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:584: recipe for target '/home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a' failed
make: *** [/home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Anyone have an idea?

THX

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:43:32 PM

hey guys, i have 200k coins on my wallet, and my wallet is still stacking for about 5 days already. all that time i havent got any Pos-mining coins. Whats the problem. Am i doing something wrong ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
phoenix1331

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:51:08 PM

You're welcome to visit our block explorer with chat room integration from thecryptochat.net.

Cheers for that.

Willing to help out if you are looking to have one built.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:01:19 PM

Good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

cd /home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
Makefile:584: recipe for target '/home/pi/inflationcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a' failed

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Try the latest source code from the new wallet version, you can clone from this page or download direct here.

https://mega.nz/#!0u5A1ILY!YeFrlAmWjcrwv-RVW5cEsjqW9iZ6YFOKxDjgswOP4ss

http://www.github.com/FermiGBM/Inflationcoin

Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:02:53 PM

Good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Try changing to directory ...src/leveldb then ...
make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
GTLatte

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:12:03 PM

hey guys, i have 200k coins on my wallet, and my wallet is still stacking for about 5 days already. all that time i havent got any Pos-mining coins. Whats the problem. Am i doing something wrong ?

200k is too low to staking, you need more. You can see how long you will get a stake in green indicator on right down side, it will tell you what is the expected time to get your stake.
dzboston33

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:02:04 AM

200k is too low to staking, you need more. You can see how long you will get a stake in green indicator on right down side, it will tell you what is the expected time to get your stake.

I second this, I have a little over 2 million and it takes a few days to stake still.
DarkStar1O9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

I second this, I have a little over 2 million and it takes a few days to stake still.

If the wallet is not online you miss your stakes, and also can try from the debug console the command "repairwallet", if the stake balance still says 0 after an extended period online you can try that command to refresh the detector.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

I actually decided to drop my mn in ARC and switch the profit into this for the exact same reason it was taking too long to stake for running a mn. The interest paid on this one more then makes up for that even if it is only a stake once every two days.

Viper99

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

It would be nice that a youtubeur promotes inflation it is really cheap and can take off at any time should also be that it is a little more transparent the information concerning the future of this coins( Reddit , website ...developer or are you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: