Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:33:45 AM

~snip

Is 1000trades the default now? I don't see the options for aggressive, 1000trades, etc
Yup, they have been deprecated since a while. 1000trades only + Bloody Mary if you want (which i dont suggest)

Also: i broken something else so, new link https://filebin.net/tu6usjwbenlvg6py/BloodyMary.zip
~GUn

I skipped one of the updates, is that ok?
thank god you did lol...just the very latest one are fine to put in your bot

Bloody Mary is around...boozing SELL orders:1/40 USDT_BTC

What does that mean? I didn't enable bloody mary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:03:15 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 09:39:08 AM by Gunthar

~snip

Is 1000trades the default now? I don't see the options for aggressive, 1000trades, etc
Yup, they have been deprecated since a while. 1000trades only + Bloody Mary if you want (which i dont suggest)

Also: i broken something else so, new link https://filebin.net/tu6usjwbenlvg6py/BloodyMary.zip
~GUn

I skipped one of the updates, is that ok?
thank god you did lol...just the very latest one are fine to put in your bot

Bloody Mary is around...boozing SELL orders:1/40 USDT_BTC

What does that mean? I didn't enable bloody mary
Even if you didnt enable it, the bloody mary algoritm keeps an eyes on your sell orders in case you will enable it. n order to understand if a sell order is profitable or not (if the bloody mary is enabled) he needs to collect data from your trades
what you see is the watcher: if you have bm disable it just watches the sell orders. The moment you enable it, starts to liquidate unprofitable coins if any

Just an head up that might be of general interest. someone asked me:
Everything working well, Gun. Really pleased :smile:
Are you noticing since BM update the buy/sell orders aren't quite matching
will buy 428.229 POT and then make sell orders for 349.00 of them for example
XMR 1.045 on orders 0.9577
Just a small fraction being leftover which I have been following the price of the other orders and just making manual ones
seems to be happening consistently tho

And this is my answer
Gunthar
no need too
the logic it handles those balances has changed
when it places buy or sell orders
it doesnt leave on order book anymore if it doesnt find the right volume to sell
becuase if it leaves those coins on order book
it would stuck the bot
however
the bot stores the "bought" price of those coins
and places an immediate sell order
as soon as the desired SELL price is matched
this is it

Hope it helped
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dirty.hera

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

Can confirm, sell orders adjusted automatically over time. I now have a very healthy spread of sell orders on multiple coins, with my longest current hold being BTC/REP at about 21 hours due to price drop. Consistent profit, diverse portfolio, very low stress.

Kudos, Gunthar old boy. I am impressed.
zenophobia

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

You guys should be profiting incredible amount of money in PASC and NXC pumping. I envy very much.
guelz

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

After running Gunbot for nearly 24h and "only" 100 trades I'm really starting to like this Bot!-)

I have a few questions and observations however:

-I want a white crosshair!-) I can hardly see the black one in my black taskbar!

-Could I somehow slow down the Buy orders in "1000trades" mode? Sometimes they happen in the same second and I think it could gain more if they were 5 or 10sec apart.
-Not having set the Buy Orders beforehand prevents from buying the "spikes"! But this is probably a tradeoff for other other functionality.
-I assume that I'm starting "Bloody Mary" correctly if I start multiple instances out of one "GUNBOT.exe" start?! (same folder not copied folders for different currency pairs)
-that "GUNBOT.exe" does not pull API Credentials from "config.js" at a restart is very mildly annoying!-)

- without having tried anything, can Gunbot be run on a headless system?

What I like most about Gunbot is that its trading method is still "simple" enough to understand! Even for a relatively noob trader like me and I did not have any big surprises so far!
It is predictable which fills me with confidence!-) I'm slowly dialing-in my pairs........
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

After running Gunbot for nearly 24h and "only" 100 trades I'm really starting to like this Bot!-)
Thank you, is has been created with the effort, help and suggestions of all peeps you see in this thread so, shoot anytime you have an idea, complaint etc Wink

-I want a white crosshair!-) I can hardly see the black one in my black taskbar!
Sorry they are over: only pink left, deal ? Cheesy
Jokes apart i think something like this can be done for some vanity:
Code:
Cursor myCursor = new Cursor("myCursor.cur");
myControl.Cursor = myCursor;

-Could I somehow slow down the Buy orders in "1000trades" mode? Sometimes they happen in the same second and I think it could gain more if they were 5 or 10sec apart.
You can try it with a manual order at polo as well: it split your order in many tiny orders following the ask/bids. the bot sends a buy order only ONCE indeed Sad

-Not having set the Buy Orders beforehand prevents from buying the "spikes"! But this is probably a tradeoff for other other functionality.
correct! That's why expect not so many psikes buy as in the past, bm will do its hob if they still would occur (and again i am contrary to that lol)

-I assume that I'm starting "Bloody Mary" correctly if I start multiple instances out of one "GUNBOT.exe" start?! (same folder not copied folders for different currency pairs)
-that "GUNBOT.exe" does not pull API Credentials from "config.js" at a restart is very mildly annoying!-)
Correct

- without having tried anything, can Gunbot be run on a headless system?
yup. Tested here: any debian/ubuntu/centos, osx, raspberry
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:21:01 PM

when runnng them on linux a nice way to run it is with node forever, i have each bot inside its own folder and then i run them as follows

forever BOT_ETC/1000trades.js
forever BOT_ETH/1000trades.js

that way in the folder where each bot is stored is the log files with the logging for all the bots. which i can just tail and view the status of every running bot

Ahmed
guelz

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:27:49 PM

when runnng them on linux a nice way to run it is with node forever, i have each bot inside its own folder and then i run them as follows

forever BOT_ETC/1000trades.js
forever BOT_ETH/1000trades.js

that way in the folder where each bot is stored is the log files with the logging for all the bots. which i can just tail and view the status of every running bot

Ahmed

Have you also tried http://pm2.keymetrics.io/ ?
I use this process manager for other things.......
Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:17:26 PM

I will be conducting a test starting today with 1.4 BTC I will use GUNBOT for 24 hours and tell you what my profit is or what my profit would be with the sell orders that could or could not be in place.

I will be using 50% BTC/ETH altcoin and 50% BTC/XMR with a % of gain 1.24% , my max % balance to trade will be 100% and all other configurations will be left default.

I will let you know in EST when the bot will begin and when the bot will end and tell you my results.
I have just concluded the test, the test started at 1:15 pm EST on 1/26/2017 and ended 1:15 pm EST on 1/27/2017
During the test I had put around 60% of my balance to buy XMR and the rest to buy ETH at 1.24 % of gain on the bot. I was also able to find a bug for Gunthar where the bot wouldn't buy the pair because I had multiple applications of gunbot opened running the two pairs (I believe thats the reason).

The bot bought XMR quite quickly within the first few hours and ETH just a few hours later. Unfortunately the bot only bought one time as it still hasn't reached the sell price for either pair. One the sell order finally goes through I will have profited nearly 0.07 BTC and end up with 1.46905721. The bot did buy XMR during a small price drop at around 0.01305 per XMR and now the price of an XMR is 0.01285 and the bot also put a sell order for XMR at around 0.01325.

So concluding the test with 1.4 BTC and 1.24% gain one buy and sell order placed is 0.07 profit if you use your entire balance, if I was lucky enough that the bot sold twice during the 24 hour test I would have profited up to 0.14. I will do more test like this in the future. I will also let everyone on the thread know when the pair is sold and show the profit page of the 24 hour process.
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

I would like to know what strategy is better?
1) Less pairs, but more % of the balance per pair.
2) 20% of the balance, but more pairs, how many +/-?

Now I using 2nd variant w/ disable BM.

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

hi

is it possible to take pairs like

ETH/ETC
ETH/REP
LTC/XMR
XMR/USDT
or only
.../BTC
?

-----------------
if another bot is running (e.g. CAT) is it for sure they do not trade against each other?
-----------------

now here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
is  -0.01671BTC
how long is it running now with
Trade Volume 1.370BTC?   

thx                                       
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:55:22 PM

hi

is it possible to take pairs like

ETH/ETC
ETH/REP
LTC/XMR
XMR/USDT
or only
.../BTC
?

-----------------
if another bot is running (e.g. CAT) is it for sure they do not trade against each other?
-----------------

now here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
is  -0.01671BTC
how long is it running now with
Trade Volume 1.370BTC?   

thx                                       

You can trade several pairs but it's recommended to create a new account for that.
Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17610226#msg17610226

CAT & Gunbot are 2 different bots so yes, they will probably trade against each other.

torikan

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:59:50 PM

I do not fully understand this BOT thing. new i member.I do mean it is a system that is constantly buying and selling.
For example, can I buy coin when it falls to a certain level, can I sell it when it goes out?
It is only being processed through a Coin. Do you buy and sell more than one coin at the same time?
Meech

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

I do not fully understand this BOT thing. new i member.I do mean it is a system that is constantly buying and selling.
For example, can I buy coin when it falls to a certain level, can I sell it when it goes out?
It is only being processed through a Coin. Do you buy and sell more than one coin at the same time?
Gunbot buys and sells based on percentages trying to never sell less than your buy price.  Again this buy price is based on percentages as well. ( Based on your config settings).  Manual trading based strictly on price is not supported.  
The benefit of using a bot is to trade, sometimes many micro trades daily to receive positive gains.  This concept does work.  Manual trading for positive gains requires you to be in position at the right time, many times this strategy failed me.  
I'm not sure if the USD/coin feature is available yet but typically trades are based on btc/coin.  
Yes you can run multiple bots to buy/sell different coins at the same time but for starters I wouldn't recommend it until your more familiar with it.
nguyenhienit2002

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:29:40 AM

This is a community of users Gunbot. Where sharing of strategic turn the settings to create more profit. Join us to help each other.
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAx4O_J7wVCFO3C5rA
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 07:52:08 AM

@All : sorry guys i been sick last night:( i just feeling slightly better. Will answer all PM soon!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
coindata.io

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

@All : sorry guys i been sick last night:( i just feeling slightly better. Will answer all PM soon!
~Gun

Wya G! we need ya back, lol

Callandro

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

Well, now I am confused ...
In this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17644944#msg17644944 is said one should use different poloniex accounts for trading different coins.
But different accounts have different API Keys/Secrets - that would mean you would need one new Bot for each account.
This would be expensive ...

Just to make sure:
Is it possible to run more than one instance of the bot at the same time for different coins?

Anyways ... Gunthar, I want to buy your great Bot  Smiley

How do I do that?

quake2006

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

Gunthar when you can send a bot? I paid yesterday.
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

Gunthar when you can send a bot? I paid yesterday.
Sent! Smiley sorry for the delay i been really sick yesterday Sad

Well, now I am confused ...
In this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17644944#msg17644944 is said one should use different poloniex accounts for trading different coins.
But different accounts have different API Keys/Secrets - that would mean you would need one new Bot for each account.
This would be expensive ...

Just to make sure:
Is it possible to run more than one instance of the bot at the same time for different coins?

Anyways ... Gunthar, I want to buy your great Bot  Smiley

How do I do that?

I do suggest to use 2 different accounts only if you want to trade the same currency against btc and usd. For example: BTC/ETH and USDT/ETH since if you do that with the same account, it's gonna share the same balance (this is not an arbitrage bot).
PMd you instructions to buy the bot
Thanks!

~Gun

Wya G! we need ya back, lol
i ARE back! Thanks! Cheesy

This is a community of users Gunbot. Where sharing of strategic turn the settings to create more profit. Join us to help each other.
Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAx4O_J7wVCFO3C5rA
Nice! I might be around there in disguised mode...........Cheesy

~snip
Ty Sweeet for your always precious contribution! I'm triple checking the % formulas you mentioned in PM too!

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: