Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

Is there any more bounty for bitcoin gold. What is the price of the token
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinrebels

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

🎅🏻 Gunbot Christmas Deal 🎅🏻

Gunbot Beginner Edition (only allows for one strategy, emotionless) price: 0.02 BTC

Gunbot Classic (All strategies, 1 exchange) price 0.05 BTC

Gunbot MAX (All strategies + all exchanges+ TV extension) price 0.1 BTC

Support exchanges are: Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Bitfinex, Cryptopia

This is a very good deal and limited until 31 December 2017.

If you have any question you can start a chat with us here,
Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/coinrebels
Telegram: https://telegram.me/coinrebels

And if you are ready to make an order you make that on our webpage
www.coinrebels.com
KryptoGB

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Finally someone that can give me direction Wink

Thanks, though neither will work as I don;t have Telegram on Desktop for Fedora 27 x64 unless there is a binary for Telegram for Fedora Linux (or RPM based distro). Is there anything of the like that I can be pointed to? A Link possibly please?

CellPhone/MobilePhone is completely out of the question. I am a power user, in more ways than you can imagine, and THAT way would frustrate me more than the Telegram communication itself.

This is so much effort for a choice of communication that could easily be resolved by choosing something that EVERYONE can use.

#crysx

I found the x64 linux download here https://desktop.telegram.org/  Might have to click around a bit as I can't find a page for only that version.
Polska

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:07:57 AM

Hope someone can help me ... been trying to get hold of Gunthar for a few weeks to reset license linked to an old API key.
Have sent a few PMs without reply

Any ideas??

ShadeZeRO

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:04:39 PM

Hi, looking to buy Gunbot.
Is the XMAS special the way to go or via reseller?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

The right way to buy is to contact a reseller as Gunthar is busy. The XMAS deal is available for another 3 days.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ShadeZeRO

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

The right way to buy is to contact a reseller as Gunthar is busy. The XMAS deal is available for another 3 days.

Thank you! I'm only looking to trade on Poloniex.
rxracer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

Hey.  I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy the 6 markets package before the deal runs out.  I really hope I don't suck at working the bot, but if so, each market license can be sold seperately right?  Many seem to want just one market.  I believe in myself and think I can get to grips with it, but I consider the worst also.

Cheers.
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

How am I able to get a diagram which shows me in the diagram my buys and sells?
I am using v602 for Bittrex
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Hey.  I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy the 6 markets package before the deal runs out.  I really hope I don't suck at working the bot, but if so, each market license can be sold seperately right?  Many seem to want just one market.  I believe in myself and think I can get to grips with it, but I consider the worst also.
No. The special XMAS deal that incorporates everything for 0.1 BTC can't be sold (unless I misunderstood something) as it would severely damage the second hand market once the deal is over.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Investorlogic

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:35:39 AM

Did I bought the right "Gunbot"??

Here's my story:

I just finished purchasing last night Gunbot, I bought it at "TheCryptobot.com" and the program is called "Gunbot XT edition" and while the .zip that I downloaded measures 166 MB for the Windows binary and the zip archive has a file name of "Gunbot-latest-allos.zip" and once I extract the package and ran the gunthy-gui.exe program (in admin mode) it said Gunthy GUI v1.0.8 running on http://localhost:5000 and when I enter that on my web browser it first made me pick a password, then strategies (for which there was only three on the top and alot more on the bottom under the advanced section).

In light what I have revealed here, did I bought the real Gunbot, or did I bought an imitation or something else that is not official gunbot.  

I am not sure if I bought the real GunBot since I have failed to find satisfactory confirmation that thecryptobot.com is an authorized reseller.  

So my question is:

1.  IS thecryptobot.com an authorized reseller?
    >  If not, are they reselling the same exact product, or is their product different/completely separate than of Gunthar's product.

If I did bought the real gunbot there is a plugin I would also like to buy, but that one is not present on thecryptobot.com but it is only present at https://gunbot.shop/store/
The name of the product I am interested is: "4 config pack for Gunbot" that comes with 4 already setup trading strategies, ready to implement as it is (of course after performing my own unique tweaks).  Since the "4 config pack for Gunbot" product is not available at thecryptobot.com because I didn't see it (I checked like 10 times between last night and now to be sure), but its only available at gunbot.shop I would like to know, can I buy it from Gunbot.shop and make it work for the installation of Gunbot XT (Christmas edition) that I bought last night?

And finally.

When I bought Gunbot XT I knew that it was on sale for 0.1 BTC and that included all 6 markets (the highest end product on sale), but what I didn't knew because I failed to read clearly everything on the ad all the way down, is that tradeview plugin was also included, so what I did was that I added the TradeView plugin to the cart for an additional 0.05 BTC and I ended up paying 0.15 BTC for everything when I only had to pay 0.1 BTC.  I realized about my mistake after I made the purchase.  Is there anyway I can get my 0.05 BTC back since the TradeView addition to the cart was redundant since it was already included on the overall offer?  Thanks.

thecryptobot

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

Here's my story:

I just finished purchasing last night Gunbot, I bought it at "TheCryptobot.com" and the program is called "Gunbot XT edition" and while the .zip that I downloaded measures 166 MB for the Windows binary and the zip archive has a file name of "Gunbot-latest-allos.zip" and once I extract the package and ran the gunthy-gui.exe program (in admin mode) it said Gunthy GUI v1.0.8 running on http://localhost:5000 and when I enter that on my web browser it first made me pick a password, then strategies (for which there was only three on the top and alot more on the bottom under the advanced section).

In light what I have revealed here, did I bought the real Gunbot, or did I bought an imitation or something else that is not official gunbot.  

I am not sure if I bought the real GunBot since I have failed to find satisfactory confirmation that thecryptobot.com is an authorized reseller.  

So my question is:

>  If not, are they reselling the same exact product, or is their product different/completely separate than of Gunthar's product.

If I did bought the real gunbot there is a plugin I would also like to buy, but that one is not present on thecryptobot.com but it is only present at https://gunbot.shop/store/
The name of the product I am interested is: "4 config pack for Gunbot" that comes with 4 already setup trading strategies, ready to implement as it is (of course after performing my own unique tweaks).  Since the "4 config pack for Gunbot" product is not available at thecryptobot.com because I didn't see it (I checked like 10 times between last night and now to be sure), but its only available at gunbot.shop I would like to know, can I buy it from Gunbot.shop and make it work for the installation of Gunbot XT (Christmas edition) that I bought last night?

And finally.

When I bought Gunbot XT I knew that it was on sale for 0.1 BTC and that included all 6 markets (the highest end product on sale), but what I didn't knew because I failed to read clearly everything on the ad all the way down, is that tradeview plugin was also included, so what I did was that I added the TradeView plugin to the cart for an additional 0.05 BTC and I ended up paying 0.15 BTC for everything when I only had to pay 0.1 BTC.  I realized about my mistake after I made the purchase.  Is there anyway I can get my 0.05 BTC back since the TradeView addition to the cart was redundant since it was already included on the overall offer?  Thanks.

Hello there,

At TheCryptoBot.com we also provides a download links with the latest builds - sometimes it includes the latest build when it's needed / required by users .

There is only one Gunbot and you can't go wrong with that .
Of course, if you want to download the latest public version you can always use Github :

Gunbot Github Downloads
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/releases

Gunbot Wiki
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki

Using the GUI
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/Using-Gunthy-GUI

The TradingView plugin is a Server Side product . Nothing for you to download or install.

About that "4 config pack" - I would not buy any pre-made strategy settings that everybody uses - how would that work for the masses ?

If you have problems with any order, seeking help in the BTCT forum is not the way to go .

Just reply to your order email with whatever request you have and help will be on your way .

Plus Profits !

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is thecryptobot from bitcointalk.org. Today is 29 of Dec. 2017.
16XkPgsVgHA6cT9dh4hCD8gfpaa6HGZHYU
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.76
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto
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=cIwk
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

Oh man i am here for a long time and i haven't seen that before! Shame on me, that's great man! If there is still that over, i will give it a try for sure. I didn't know about that because of reading speculation thread all day.  Cheesy
Investorlogic

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Here's my story:

So my question is:

And finally.

Hello there,

At TheCryptoBot.com we also provides a download links with the latest builds - sometimes it includes the latest build when it's needed / required by users .

Of course, if you want to download the latest public version you can always use Github :

Gunbot Github Downloads

Gunbot Wiki

Using the GUI

The TradingView plugin is a Server Side product . Nothing for you to download or install.

About that "4 config pack" - I would not buy any pre-made strategy settings that everybody uses - how would that work for the masses ?

If you have problems with any order, seeking help in the BTCT forum is not the way to go .

Just reply to your order email with whatever request you have and help will be on your way .

Plus Profits !

N5+kjijdst5NkmaiTmNK
=cIwk

I replied to the email I received from TheCryptoBot.com in regards to my mistake and they were nice enough to refund me for what I had separately paid for the tradeView plugin, since once again this plugin was already included on the primary special and there was no need for me to having added that plugin as a separate item.  The overpaid amount is currently on its way to my BTC wallet. 

TheCryptoBot.com is indeed selling the genuine version of the Gunbot so they are a great choice when it comes to wanting to purchase Gunbot. 

In regards to not offering the 4 config packs for Gunbot under the argument that everyone using the same exact trading strategy would not be good for everyone seems a fair and understandable argument. 
Mare76

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

Hi guys, I'm keep getting some error messages. Can someone tell me is it my mistake or it is some bug ?!
Thank you

Code:
Unhandled rejection RequestError: Error: read ECONNRESET
    at new RequestError (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
    at Request.module.exports.plumbing.callback (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
    at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
    at Request.init.self.callback (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request\request.js:188:22)
    at emitOne (events.js:115:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:210:7)
    at Request.onRequestError (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request\request.js:884:8)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:210:7)
    at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:399:9)
    at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:210:7)
    at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:62:8)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:102:11)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:161:9)

Code:
C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\lodash\lodash.js:537
if (iteratee(array[index], index, array) === false) {
^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'Available' of undefined
at module.exports.parseBalance._.forEach (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\ctx\js\bittrex.js:0:0)
at arrayEach (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\lodash\lodash.js:537:11)
at Function.forEach (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\lodash\lodash.js:9359:14)
at Bittrex.parseBalance (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\ctx\js\bittrex.js:0:0)
at C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\ctx\js\bittrex.js:0:0
at Request._callback (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\node-bittrex-api\node.bittrex.api.js:144:11)
at Request.init.self.callback (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request\request.js:188:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:125:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:213:7)
at Request. (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request\request.js:1171:10)
at Request.emit (events.js:210:7)
at IncomingMessage. (C:\snapshot\Gunbot-master\node_modules\request\request.js:1091:12)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:312:19)
at emitNone (events.js:110:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:207:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1045:12)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:102:11)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:161:9)
KryptoGB

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

Hi guys, I'm keep getting some error messages. Can someone tell me is it my mistake or it is some bug ?!
Thank you
Bittrex API has been crap all week.  try upping bot delay to 5 or something and wait a few hours before restarting bot.  Fixes it for some users but not all.
rxracer

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:32:55 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 06:51:20 AM by rxracer

Hey.  I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy the 6 markets package before the deal runs out.  I really hope I don't suck at working the bot, but if so, each market license can be sold seperately right?  Many seem to want just one market.  I believe in myself and think I can get to grips with it, but I consider the worst also.
No. The special XMAS deal that incorporates everything for 0.1 BTC can't be sold (unless I misunderstood something) as it would severely damage the second hand market once the deal is over.

Yup, good point, but it shouldn't have zero 2nd hand value just because it's a special.  Allowing it to be sold as a single license would keep the market equilibrium and give buyers the same right to sell.  

Also, do I still need to buy Zeno GUI, or does the latest version have a GUI?
KryptoGB

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

Hey.  I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy the 6 markets package before the deal runs out.  I really hope I don't suck at working the bot, but if so, each market license can be sold seperately right?  Many seem to want just one market.  I believe in myself and think I can get to grips with it, but I consider the worst also.

Yup, good point, but it shouldn't have zero 2nd hand value just because it's a special.  Allowing it to be sold as a single license would keep the market equilibrium and give buyers the same right to sell.  

Also, do I still need to buy Zeno GUI, or does the latest version have a GUI?
Current version includes a GUI, Zeno is still available to purchase as well at https://gunthygui.com/.  Pm me on telegram if you would like a coupon for Zeno
Shu1llerr

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:21:29 PM

Here it is, the project is cool. has spent time to study it, but I think it was not wasting time. there are not enough translations into other languages, so that more audience can get acquainted. great coverage = a successful project. I will follow you!!!
Shu1llerr

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

so in the end, different packages for sale, just designed for different strategies when trading on crypto exchange markets, right? Or they have other options besides the extended ones on tradingview. they are a good example of how to do it.

Here's my story:

So my question is:

And finally.

Hello there,

Gunbot Github Downloads

Gunbot Wiki

Using the GUI

Plus Profits !

N5+kjijdst5NkmaiTmNK
=cIwk

I replied to the email I received from TheCryptoBot.com in regards to my mistake and they were nice enough to refund me for what I had separately paid for the tradeView plugin, since once again this plugin was already included on the primary special and there was no need for me to having added that plugin as a separate item.  The overpaid amount is currently on its way to my BTC wallet. 

TheCryptoBot.com is indeed selling the genuine version of the Gunbot so they are a great choice when it comes to wanting to purchase Gunbot. 

In regards to not offering the 4 config packs for Gunbot under the argument that everyone using the same exact trading strategy would not be good for everyone seems a fair and understandable argument. 
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: