Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

God is one, but people argue about their own perception.

It is actually a nice perspective how 12 steps programs picture God. They refer to it as "higher power".. In a way, it makes a good sense as you actually encourage belief in a higher being, but it does not discriminate or label any religious notion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

I'm ready to accept that God doesnt exist, I'm ready to accept polytheism, but one God is bullshit! There is no logic in one God, there is no sense to even think about it.
   What you believers have except your belief? And truth is that the biggest believers are most evil persons, pedophiles, thiefs. Most of you believe in God just to have free spot in heaven, but you should feel ashamed! Look the world we living in, its terrible, and mostly cause of your stupid beliefs.
Klima

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:25:50 PM

I'm ready to accept that God doesnt exist, I'm ready to accept polytheism, but one God is bullshit! There is no logic in one God, there is no sense to even think about it.
   What you believers have except your belief? And truth is that the biggest believers are most evil persons, pedophiles, thiefs. Most of you believe in God just to have free spot in heaven, but you should feel ashamed! Look the world we living in, its terrible, and mostly cause of your stupid beliefs.
Believers trying to deceive God. I don't believe in God and I find it funny to watch people pretend to believe in God and do sin. Show me one person who keeps all the commandments of God.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

Believers trying to deceive God. I don't believe in God and I find it funny to watch people pretend to believe in God and do sin. Show me one person who keeps all the commandments of God.

Jesus of Nazareth, in the New Testament, kept all the commandments of God.

Because of the way He kept them, God raised Him, as a man, to sit at the right hand of God, Himself, with all the authority and power of God.

Jesus has offered His perfection to all who believe in Him.

The God strength and God power that Jesus has, transfers His perfection to anyone who believes in Him. I and everyone who believe in Jesus, have kept all the commandments of God, in Jesus, even though we have not kept them on our own.

I am a perfect man in Jesus, even though my perfection isn't apparent right at the moment. I have kept all the commands of God, in Jesus.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:49:33 PM

Cool
Christians often play the Jesus perfect card in the desperate hope to suck in more members.
However, a perfect Jesus would of persuaded everyone to believe in him and be saved.
Anything less is imperfection.

See, amazing what pops up when you apply a little thinking. You should give it a whirl sometime. You're thinking has seized up.

Edit: Oh, and best not mention Jesus breaking commandments by stealing donkey(s). More imperfection.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

Cool
Christians often play the Jesus perfect card in the desperate hope to suck in more members.
However, a perfect Jesus would of persuaded everyone to believe in him and be saved.
Anything less is imperfection.

See, amazing what pops up when you apply a little thinking. You should give it a whirl sometime. You're thinking has seized up.

Edit: Oh, and best not mention Jesus breaking commandments by stealing donkey(s). More imperfection.

So, that's the imperfect way you answer perfection.     Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

That's the biggest issue, everyone takes bible as a book to live by to be saved and as a hold of their beliefs, but if one was to follow the bible, they'd be in a not so good position, bible cannot be put into modern word, right now it can only be used for philosophy and believers will selectively pick out what they want to see in bible. It's obsolete in modern world.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

What god is the one? There are like 4k+ gods... I don't know of which one do you speak of.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

What god is the one? There are like 4k+ gods... I don't know of which one do you speak of.

Wrong. There is only one God. There are many descriptions of God. There are many idols. There are many people who suggest there are many gods. But there is only one God.

Cool

Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

Wrong. There is only one God. There are many descriptions of God. There are many idols. There are many people who suggest there are many gods. But there is only one God.

Cool
How one God could do for different people? And how do you know what your religion is correct? For me this is further proof that there is no God. All religious dogma invented by people and they have no scientific justification.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:43:34 PM

Cool
How one God could do for different people? And how do you know what your religion is correct? For me this is further proof that there is no God. All religious dogma invented by people and they have no scientific justification.

Exactly! Imagine a scenario where two soldiers from the opposing armies are praying to the same God to help them win the battle.  You have the following scenarios:

1. Both of them go into the battle and die after praying to the same God. Conclusion: God does not exist.
2. One of them dies the other survives after praying to the same God.  Conclusion: God does not exist.
3. Both of them survive, but one army always wins so the God did not answer the prayers of one soldier.  Conclusion:  God does not exist.

divinemaniac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

I am atheist and I ask the same question. On top of that, I come from a Hindu family, so, every time I diss god, I always have this thing in my head which says, "What If he does exist?" but then again, there is no reason for a god to exist if you think about it. XD
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:30 PM

This answer is easy, because something must build all this, nothing can be build by itself.

But this god who are people worship for is a natural instinct.
They must believe in something and have to prey in bad times to someone.
ilog

Activity: 80

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:46:25 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 11:04:23 PM by ilog

Hello,

People choose to believe in a god provided by religion establishment, mostly, because they want to be a part of something (involve in society). Education from early childhood... We are programed by our surrounding - culture, parents, government, education, friends, etc. Every indoctrination of our surrounding write programs in brains capacity to think.

There are a lot of scientific discoveries to be made. There are a lot of to understand.

I feel that god is everything - the reality, the particles -atom, protons, neutrons, quarks, leptons etc. etc...

The energy, me, you, tree, sun, car, pc - everything what is made from supper complex scientifically very hard to comprehend quantum reality and its particles - the real reality behind the word GOD.

People participate in religions and pray for GODS - but no god has such power as reality.

Even imaginary god has to have its reality to exist in.  Any reality you could imagine has its own super complex science which would make any GOD if it would be real an atheist.

Yes, any real religious god would be an atheist:

"Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2][3][4] Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist."

Thank you for your dedication to read this comment,

Kind Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

I feel that god is everything - the reality, the particles -atom, protons, neutrons, quarks, leptons etc. etc...

We have loads of evidence of things propagating themselves. But we don't have evidence of anything creating itself.

Everything comes from somewhere outside of itself. So, everything can't be God.

Cool

LovelyPrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:10:07 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is only an alias the  real developer of bitcoin is out there mining more and more of his founded crypto currency using his own software and i think god do actually exist although i cant tell if who is the real god because there are 2000+ religions all over the world and all of them are claiming that they are the one true god but honestly we can't tell who is real cause the world is full of lies and deception but one thing is for sure someone or somebody created us and give us freewill to do anything and experience life.But then as one individual we must respect every ones decisions or belief he is into for we do not know behind of his or her actions.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

Satoshi nakamoto is only an alias the  real developer of bitcoin is out there mining more and more of his founded crypto currency using his own software and i think god do actually exist although i cant tell if who is the real god because there are 2000+ religions all over the world and all of them are claiming that they are the one true god but honestly we can't tell who is real cause the world is full of lies and deception but one thing is for sure someone or somebody created us and give us freewill to do anything and experience life.But then as one individual we must respect every ones decisions or belief he is into for we do not know behind of his or her actions.

Respect everyone as a person.

Only respect his beliefs if you think they are respectable beliefs.

Cool

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:40:41 AM

We have loads of evidence of things propagating themselves. But we don't have evidence of anything creating itself.

Everything comes from somewhere outside of itself. So, everything can't be God.

Cool

God was created by Man as a way of controlling the masses.

No different than telling children they must be good to get a present from Santa Claus.

Only difference, most children grow up and realize that Santa does not exist.
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:02:07 AM

Once I was giving a (semi-)TED lecture about this topic.
I gave it the title "Games of Throne", and talked about the struggles and conflicts between the government or the rulerships and the priests or the religion leaders.
The main source I had was "Tractatus Theologico-Politicus" (Theologico-Political Treatise) by Baruch Spinoza.
The conclusion of this lecture was "...Man created God in his own image" (Ludwig Feuerbach)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:46:40 AM

Once I was giving a (semi-)TED lecture about this topic.
I gave it the title "Games of Throne", and talked about the struggles and conflicts between the government or the rulerships and the priests or the religion leaders.
The main source I had was "Tractatus Theologico-Politicus" (Theologico-Political Treatise) by Baruch Spinoza.
The conclusion of this lecture was "...Man created God in his own image" (Ludwig Feuerbach)

Interesting story, do you have this lecture online?
It will be interesting to read it.
I don't agree with your conclusion that man created God.
God is creator of all universe.
So, if you say that man created creator of universe, it means that man created all universe to.
It's not logic conclusion.
Science is not yet perfect and still many things can't explain, including our own mind.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: