Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

I guess is very simply. All things is back to your mind-self. Are you believe for God or not?
If Yes, So you got the answers ,as well as the reverse for no. Smiley

The simple explanation is as you say. But if you understand the proof that God exists, and then find the proof that the Bible is the Word of God, your faith will be strengthened in the direction that God exists in the minds of people. Why? Because God says it in His Word.

Believing God or not believing Him was the original problem that people had. If they had simply believed God in the Garden of Eden, rather than the snake - btw, the medical has two snakes on a pole - they would not have sinned, and we would not exist in a corrupted state that dies after a while.

Cool
All people sin and those who believe in God and those who do not believe in him. Why, then, do religious people consider themselves to be better than those who do not believe in God?

Well honestly, i don't think its an issue of whether you believe or not. Your beliefs doesn't determine what kind of person you are but your actions do. I mean if someone's belief in god makes him a better person, then good for him. We have no right to judge people with their beliefs because they have the right to have their own. As long as we take responsibility for our actions.

Some actions are involuntary. The voluntary ones are done, based on the beliefs of the person doing them.

Cool
It seems to me that in your answer lies the true purpose of religion. To force a person to act as he dictated religious dogma. The Church wants to make man a slave. God is the weapon of the Church which they intimidate people.

Well, where was I talking about religion in that answer?

There are many religions. Some of the people want to make slaves of other people through religion. According to #6 in the definition of religion at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t, everybody has religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahasiswa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

I guess is very simply. All things is back to your mind-self. Are you believe for God or not?
If Yes, So you got the answers ,as well as the reverse for no. Smiley

The simple explanation is as you say. But if you understand the proof that God exists, and then find the proof that the Bible is the Word of God, your faith will be strengthened in the direction that God exists in the minds of people. Why? Because God says it in His Word.

Believing God or not believing Him was the original problem that people had. If they had simply believed God in the Garden of Eden, rather than the snake - btw, the medical has two snakes on a pole - they would not have sinned, and we would not exist in a corrupted state that dies after a while.

Cool
All people sin and those who believe in God and those who do not believe in him. Why, then, do religious people consider themselves to be better than those who do not believe in God?

Well honestly, i don't think its an issue of whether you believe or not. Your beliefs doesn't determine what kind of person you are but your actions do. I mean if someone's belief in god makes him a better person, then good for him. We have no right to judge people with their beliefs because they have the right to have their own. As long as we take responsibility for our actions.
As I told to you, Is are just a be foundation for believe or nah, I can not exlpain more than it.

So are you believe on SATAN ?
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

God exists to make people more self aware and increase them in conscience. They are afraid to commit bad acts or bad deeds this way. We live in a time where this idea is not perceived at all. People do all sort of nasty and bad things, I can name orgies as the worst of the examples. What good can you expectt by some youth who have been involved in orgies ? Nothing you can expect from them. I wish God was more present in our minds and deeds.

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

God exists to make people more self aware and increase them in conscience. They are afraid to commit bad acts or bad deeds this way. We live in a time where this idea is not perceived at all. People do all sort of nasty and bad things, I can name orgies as the worst of the examples. What good can you expectt by some youth who have been involved in orgies ? Nothing you can expect from them. I wish God was more present in our minds and deeds.
Weird! Do you think the biggest sin orgies. This suggests that the murder doesn't bother you? Take a look around. How many innocent people die every day, and you're talking orgies. Remember how many wives had king Solomon, and he was a great Saint.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

Weird! Do you think the biggest sin orgies. This suggests that the murder doesn't bother you? Take a look around. How many innocent people die every day, and you're talking orgies. Remember how many wives had king Solomon, and he was a great Saint.
I guess it really won't help anyway trying to compare which is more grave of the 2 sins. They still both are in the context of sin so I guess it's pretty much the same.

Floret20

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

God exists in all people's mind. Because, our existence is the result of God's creation. It is one kind of belief of people's mind.
Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:28:53 PM

God exists in all people's mind. Because, our existence is the result of God's creation. It is one kind of belief of people's mind.
It seems to me that belief in God is a mental illness. As an educated person can believe in something that cannot be proven? Moreover, almost all that is said in the Bible is a fairy tale.
grenade launcher

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

It seems to me that belief in God is a mental illness. As an educated person can believe in something that cannot be proven? Moreover, almost all that is said in the Bible is a fairy tale.
Maybe you're wrong. Man must believe in something. God is not a person or something material, it's hard to explain. You have in your life probably was not a situation where you are reminded of the faith. Perhaps still ahead.
GalacticEmpire

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

I think it's because people have a fear of the unknown.  They think of the beginning of the universe and, reasonably, cannot make sense of why this would all of happened - even the Big Bang.  I think in this sense, except with fundamentalism, religion and science are entirely compatible, it's just thinking about exactly why all of the Earth and the rest of the amazing universe have come to existence.
Flamma

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:39:54 PM

God does not exist in my mind, this comes from human imagination.

I'm not against your religion or belief but always consider that there is only 1 creator who made us in this world. In my religion I call him God. He is responsible of my breath. He constantly guiding me and protects me from any harm. He is the reason why I am still kicking and I also believe that he is the only one who can judge me and stop my life. Don't ever step on someones belief.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:46:11 AM

I'm not against your religion or belief but always consider that there is only 1 creator who made us in this world. In my religion I call him God. He is responsible of my breath. He constantly guiding me and protects me from any harm. He is the reason why I am still kicking and I also believe that he is the only one who can judge me and stop my life. Don't ever step on someones belief.
A person must believe in something. Let anyone who wants to call his faith and that or that in whom or in what he believes. The main thing is faith. Without faith, a person turns into an animal and loses the human essence.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

A person must believe in something. Let anyone who wants to call his faith and that or that in whom or in what he believes. The main thing is faith. Without faith, a person turns into an animal and loses the human essence.

In my opinion, main thing is our Creator, God and absolute moral standards and values He shared with us in Holy books or through prophets.
Without such absolute moral standards and values we are just animals.
It's sad to see how much liberal politicians trying to destroy order in society by destroying absolute moral standards and values given by God.
They are creating chaos and conflicts in the society, by trying to create their own moral standard and values, relative ones.
We have no choice but to return to our creator, God and ask him for guidance and help.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

People have the right to believe in whatever they choose to believe in without being judged for it and for those who dont believe in anything, that also a believe on its own without anybody castigating that. I believe in God and why He exists is because he exist and I dont owe anybody an explanation as to why I hold that believe as I am exercising my right as you too...
PowerWalletDotCom

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:58:01 PM

In my opinion, religions are invented by people in order to manage the crowd and explain uncontrollable things. Everyone believes in what he wants.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

In my opinion, main thing is our Creator, God and absolute moral standards and values He shared with us in Holy books or through prophets.
Without such absolute moral standards and values we are just animals.
It's sad to see how much liberal politicians trying to destroy order in society by destroying absolute moral standards and values given by God.
They are creating chaos and conflicts in the society, by trying to create their own moral standard and values, relative ones.
We have no choice but to return to our creator, God and ask him for guidance and help.

You must have dropped out of school early.  Last time I checked humans are animals.  ROFL....

The moral standards in your Holy Books are from the Bronze Age.  We live in the 21st century. Check your calendar.

Come, On! Haven't you read the book "You are What You Eat?" You must be vegetarian >>> vegetable!

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tetrisbattle2

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:31:59 AM

god exist because all of the people trust in them
uf no more people trust in god there was no god
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 01:25:29 PM

Now it is foolish to believe in the existence of God. Belief in God, this defensive reaction of weak people, they fill with religion the gaps in knowledge and minds, faith in God for them is a way to hide the real world.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

I know that many of his proven achievements in the world and there are miracles that happen to people so the people believe God.the bible written word and command of God ..believe people were so impressed to think of each person with God. My experience he also has done to me so I believe him so thoroughly in my mind that he is true. and i believe that  I have god for the blessings that He gave. and you look at the sky, the sea and mountain, breathe the air and you can actually feel a god.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:26:34 AM

I know that many of his proven achievements in the world and there are miracles that happen to people so the people believe God.the bible written word and command of God ..believe people were so impressed to think of each person with God. My experience he also has done to me so I believe him so thoroughly in my mind that he is true. and i believe that  I have god for the blessings that He gave. and you look at the sky, the sea and mountain, breathe the air and you can actually feel a god.
Perhaps you can feel yourself a god only after using some kind of drug. With the current standard of living and all life difficulties, it is very difficult to experience the fact that you are omnipotent. But if a person believes in God, then even such thoughts are inadmissible for him to want to feel like a god.
mastermold

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:01:15 PM

I read somewhere that There is a reason for everything in this universe. The discovered are known as science and the unknown are called religion. I'm a strong supporter of the belief that during evolution, the rapidly developing mind of humans, which was filled with curiosity regarding every undiscovered thing caused restlessness. Although this curiosity helped in further development of culture and new discoveries, some of the complex stuff that couldn't have been explained lead to the formation of an entity known as GOD! I agree that there is some superior power that controls all that is living and dead, but I'd rather believe in an atom nucleus than an unseen entity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: