Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37697 times)
witsie

Activity: 130
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:45:20 AM

It is because of bible and jesus Christ people believe in god because they read the bible and some writers, and prophet draw jesus Christ that this man has a miracle in his hand. He cure all the people that he chose. He talk to all the people the word of god that there is a miracle in this world. And there is a second world if you die.
miracles exist in our civilisation but they last very short, even jesus could resurrect only one person (lazarus) and no other ever anymore,
also jeez made only once time the wine from water and died from thirst, when jesus came from cana after making wine, to his village, the local boys near a well, greeted him: hi, josh, how is the life ... jeshua answered them: haha .. boys, i am as karate fighter, not allowed to use my art and skills overly ...! .sure, bio-energy can cure, of course ... hah ..death is next life ... there we have to wait for another life ... one thing is true, jesus was son of god, ahaha, aren't we all .. one way or other .... if people is almighty god ... or god is the creator of the world in the universe .... !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:08:36 AM

Let's put god where he belongs... in the trash can!

God is one, and there are many religions and they can really be removed as something unnecessary for the modern world.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

Just my 2 cents and why I don't believe in God:

If God is almighty, loving and good why is there any kind of suffering or evil?

Especially, can a believer explain me why are newborns sometime suffereing rare diseases and dying in horrible pain?
What's the point?
Is that just because God is a sadistic asshole?
witsie

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:16:42 AM

hah ..the answer is in your question .. you use not good words .. but you are almighty god ...haha ..only you have to know that we deal here with evolution and god ... people is more evolution than god ... you are proof ... evolution needs fights and pains so that fittest and healthiest survive ... but survive will more beautiful as evolution takes aesthetic side and god must stick to moral side .. thus evolution is justifying genocides to what god is opposing ... evolution needs wars for catharsis and god needs peace for contemplating ... please, delete your vulgar word so we can continue this thread .. just click edit and make your words goodier .. thanks
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:25:22 AM

Because the one god is always there for all of us and the living creatures that have been created
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

hah ..the answer is in your question .. you use not good words .. but you are almighty god ...haha ..only you have to know that we deal here with evolution and god ... people is more evolution than god ... you are proof ... evolution needs fights and pains so that fittest and healthiest survive ... but survive will more beautiful as evolution takes aesthetic side and god must stick to moral side .. thus evolution is justifying genocides to what god is opposing ... evolution needs wars for catharsis and god needs peace for contemplating ... please, delete your vulgar word so we can continue this thread .. just click edit and make your words goodier .. thanks

Ahahahah xD

The guy is so crazy!
And I like how he deals with people's opinion
"your opinion doesn't fit mine. Please delete it" xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

witsie

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

my stances on that are from another side .... namely i am in divine universalism ... so i am generating divine money ... but, i remember that before cryptographers have invented btc i was thinking: "maybe the guys from technology will help me as to a presumed secular god zikalkis with some invention .. and wow ... 5 years ago on a liberalist site i have seen a word "bitcoin" ... i google it and said: wooooow they did it, oh my guard ... ever since then i visited and signed up to all crypto-fiat sites that i could reach (over 1000 buxes and clixes, they paid me 6.22 fiat dollars in 2 years of daily clicking) all pokers and miners ... i didn't complain .... first day i entered crypto-fiat online industry i said: uhhh .... they are so perfidious and morbid ....and, it holds water still ....! ... maybe it is main human characteristic ... we are scum on the earth, naturally,.... now, i feel crypto is exploited and enslaved by fiats .... so i had to find solution to deliver them from that slavery .... thus, i invented our divine money .... 1 divine dollar = 1 fiat dollar = 1mb (near) .... now we have all 3 players in the game ... fiats, cryptos and divine ... society, people and god ... nature is the fulcrum on which we all 3 exist ( maybe nature we can consider as gold and diamonds, if we need fourth player ) so i enclosed missing parts of that vicious circle .... and we can run forward
........................... my conclusions i tried to compose and teach me and you ......................
technology <<-perfect<best<better<good>goodier>goodiest>divine ->> morality
... profanists<genitalists<scum<scam<>spam>slam>genialists>divinists ....
maybe you see that i prepare ground and testing waters for our future divine sites ... lol & hah
any advice r suggestion or a question would be welcomed and appreciated (rewarded too)
.stick to my sites, i am not franklin linkoln nor george washington, i am not doc holiday nor che guevara, i am zik zikalkis, thanks
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

Ahahahah xD

The guy is so crazy!

Evolution does not need wars, because during a war a person degrades. It's clear without God. God sends other tests for the development of the soul and body.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

Ahahahah xD

The guy is so crazy!

Evolution does not need wars, because during a war a person degrades. It's clear without God. God sends other tests for the development of the soul and body.

It seems to me that God does not send these tests, but the man sends himself to himself. People are very bored and they begin to conquer territory and share power and resources. I'm not sure that God wants it
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

Ahahahah xD

The guy is so crazy!

It seems to me that God does not send these tests, but the man sends himself to himself. People are very bored and they begin to conquer territory and share power and resources. I'm not sure that God wants it

God does not want war, because the whole earth is one. This greed of people makes you divide the planet into pieces with the help of war.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

Ahahahah xD

The guy is so crazy!

God does not want war, because the whole earth is one. This greed of people makes you divide the planet into pieces with the help of war.
But if it encourages war cleric? Anyway if God does not want war, why he allows people to start it? You can blame the people, but there is always the attacking and defending side. Why God is not protecting the victim? It is not there.
reena p

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

Because God is omnipotent, its just like u r thirsty, and want to drink water, but how will the other person know you are thirsty, unless and until u experience it.  It is not to experience but to feel it. Smiley
witsie

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 06:42:02 PM

Because God is omnipotent, its just like u r thirsty, and want to drink water, but how will the other person know you are thirsty, unless and until u experience it.  It is not to experience but to feel it.
yes  ... i talk of experience and transcendence ..... you talk about experience and feeling ... haha ..okay ... we must google it .. lol
we often hear, why god doesn't stop the war .. haha  .. evolution is stronger and can create a god, but god can not make evolution
why god can not stop poverty and famine ... lol .. because te science and the church doesn't allowe god to become born and to be
this time we shall succeed, because we have internet univerasally and neither science nor religion can stop us to create a born god
once we implement secular born god into this world with its divine providence in experience fund of $1Z, no war no poverty anymore
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

The question shouldn't be "Why God exists in all people mind?" It should be "Why does God STAY in unbelievers' minds."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

The question shouldn't be "Why God exists in all people mind?" It should be "Why does God STAY in unbelievers' minds."

Cool

well both questions for me pertain to the same aspect. I think for non-believers, they'd rather believe in something that can be explained rationally or something that has physical evidence. though for me, you need to look far to be able to see that there is a god who makes things work for us. the earth is place that pretty much has everything working for us to be able to survive and I don't any coinsidence in that. there should be a god who patched all these up for us to make it work this way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
signature200

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Cool
How can God remain in the minds of unbelievers if it is not conscious? You wishful thinking. In my mind there is no God and him there is no place. There are a lot of real things for the mind to be distracted by stories.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

Cool
How can God remain in the minds of unbelievers if it is not conscious? You wishful thinking. In my mind there is no God and him there is no place. There are a lot of real things for the mind to be distracted by stories.

The guy is delusional.  Ignore him.  He knows what God is thinking, never mind atheists.  He thinks he got the "answer" everybody is missing.  His delusion runs deep, he creates this God fantasy to best suit his warped world view.

His God concept is very flexible, he adjusts it as required.  If tomorrow scientists discover ways to travel to other galaxies at warp speeds, he will claim that God decided to give us this information so that humanity can live to see another day.  He will claim that it is thanks to God (not the scientists) that we can colonize another planet (that God prepared for us), etc.  He will find some verse in the Bible (or write a new version of the Bible) and say that this "so-and-so" verse means that God prepared other planets for people to live on....

There is no limit to his delusion (God).  Sky is the limit for this guy's God delusion.

lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

Cool

The guy is delusional.  Ignore him.  He knows what God is thinking, never mind atheists.  He thinks he got the "answer" everybody is missing.  His delusion runs deep, he creates this God fantasy to best suit his warped world view.

His God concept is very flexible, he adjusts it as required.  If tomorrow scientists discover ways to travel to other galaxies at warp speeds, he will claim that God decided to give us this information so that humanity can live to see another day.  He will claim that it is thanks to God (not the scientists) that we can colonize another planet (that God prepared for us), etc.  He will find some verse in the Bible (or write a new version of the Bible) and say that this "so-and-so" verse means that God prepared other planets for people to live on....

There is no limit to his delusion (God).  Sky is the limit for this guy's God delusion.
We can not forbid man to believe and think as he wants, even if it can be a great delirium, but this is his right and choice. The main thing is not to harm others.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

Cool

BADecker: What did I ever do to af_newbie to make him say all these bad things about me?

God: You're doing quite well, whatever you are doing. Keep it up. We up here haven't had such a good laugh in a long time, just watching af_newbie bounce around as the devil's puppet.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:57:46 AM

Cool

We can not forbid man to believe and think as he wants, even if it can be a great delirium, but this is his right and choice. The main thing is not to harm others.
Yes we live in world of free will, and every person have free will to chose what he or she believe in. I would not use word Delusion or delirium, because it is wrong in this situation. Because we are speaking of belief, and belief is something that is not illness or problem, unless that person start hearing God voice and start hurting other people. In that case he or she needs medical assistance. Belief is feeling that everyone of us have it in side of us, and that is human nature. Maybe there will be time in future where people will not have belief in side of them. But for now, we are what we are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: