Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:15:28 AM

hahahahahahah way to go BADecker, way to go Cheesy this actually just made my day Cheesy

Not only is science guesswork, but it is self-contradictory in its rules. Here is what I mean.

One of the rules of science theory is that theory has to be able to be proven true or false. Scientists know that Big Bang Theory will never be able to be proven one way or the other as the way that the universe came into being. They may not have know this back when the theory first came into being, but they know it now. Yet they won't drop it out of the class of theory.

It's the same for all kinds of theory, like Black Hole Theory, E=MC2, and all kinds of other theories about the universe that they will never be able to prove. But if there is some slight chance these theories will be able to be proven in the future, bring them back as theories then.

So, since science doesn't follow its own rules, even though some of it works (it is engineering that makes it work, not science), science is guesswork.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:24:11 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

God exist after people mind, because in human existence there's a program knowledge in each one of us the something to followed, something to love and the something to worship, In that 3 program knowledge one of that is to worship something the God. Everything or everyone will fall on the conclusion of that so many races in earth have a different God. I hope you understand.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:48:13 AM

I think I know why "God" exists in all people's mind - it's because we have a hard time accepting the reality of hardships, suffering and death. Without these "God" would cease to exist.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:25:11 PM

hahahahahahah way to go BADecker, way to go Cheesy this actually just made my day Cheesy

Not only is science guesswork, but it is self-contradictory in its rules. Here is what I mean.

One of the rules of science theory is that theory has to be able to be proven true or false. Scientists know that Big Bang Theory will never be able to be proven one way or the other as the way that the universe came into being. They may not have know this back when the theory first came into being, but they know it now. Yet they won't drop it out of the class of theory.

It's the same for all kinds of theory, like Black Hole Theory, E=MC2, and all kinds of other theories about the universe that they will never be able to prove. But if there is some slight chance these theories will be able to be proven in the future, bring them back as theories then.

So, since science doesn't follow its own rules, even though some of it works (it is engineering that makes it work, not science), science is guesswork.

Cool

That picture and post by BufferOverflow really rocked you.  You panicked like a little rat that cannot get out of his cage.

Greatest minds in the world got it all wrong, but you got it right with your bronze age God nonsense.  Do you hear yourself?

What does it matter? You know I'm right, no matter what you say.   Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:17:19 PM

Yeah, clowns like BADlogic think they are super clever and untouchable. However, life experience has taught me that if you give them more rope, they get all twisted up and inevitably wraps around their neck and they hang themselves. Like BADlogic just did.  Of course, once they've done that, any credibility (if any) they once had vanishes and they just become the clown in the room, (or in this case the clown in the forum.)
The one everyone eggs on, just so they can point and laugh.

BADlogic works on the principle that if he posts 1 illogical BS post, it then take 10 logical posts to refute it. It takes expediently more effort to refute BS than it takes to post it.
Best to just sit back, grab some popcorn and let him hang himself thus refuting his own BS himself.
Much less effort involved.  Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:29:51 PM

Yeah, clowns like BADlogic think they are super clever and untouchable. However, life experience has taught me that if you give them more rope, they get all twisted up and inevitably wraps around their neck and they hang themselves. Like BADlogic just did.  Of course, once they've done that, any credibility (if any) they once had vanishes and they just become the clown in the room, (or in this case the clown in the forum.)
The one everyone eggs on, just so they can point and laugh.

BADlogic works on the principle that if he posts 1 illogical BS post, it then take 10 logical posts to refute it. It takes expediently more effort to refute BS than it takes to post it.
Best to just sit back, grab some popcorn and let him hang himself thus refuting his own BS himself.
Much less effort involved.  Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Innocent child that you are, Fluffer, your foolish talk only pushes you into a hole. If you stay there long enough, you will grow up, but then it will be too late to get out.

In general, you haven't been able to rebut anything I say with logic and evidence and proof. So, there you go... pushing yourself into a hole.

Cool

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed
Those who don't believed in god then don't bother those who believed in him and keep faithful to him i am one who believing in him not because church taught us when you experience his kindness and his blessed you always remembered him that he still exist on this world and keep wathcing on us.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:52:50 PM

Because people needs something to believe in. Call it however you want, karma, destiny, God...
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:10:33 PM

Because people needs something to believe in. Call it however you want, karma, destiny, God...

So what defienes one religion as true opposed to others? Since "everyone" needs to believe in something, what makes their beliefs legit ones? Since I see that everyone claims that their religion is the true path to salvation.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:12:55 PM

Those who don't believed in god then don't bother those who believed in him and keep faithful to him i am one who believing in him not because church taught us when you experience his kindness and his blessed you always remembered him that he still exist on this world and keep wathcing on us.

Ok, lemme ask you one question that no one will answer me for some reason. Were you born in a country where christianity is the main religion or is your father/mother a devout christian?

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:44:14 AM

Ok, lemme ask you one question that no one will answer me for some reason. Were you born in a country where christianity is the main religion or is your father/mother a devout christian?

The question is kinda irrelevant. Why? Because the atheism religion is strong enough that those who were brought up in atheism often maintain their religion just as those who were brought up in another religion. Unless a person does the studies himself/herself, any religion is based on what a person hears someone else express.

One of the strangest anomalies exists in the scientific community. The basis for all scientific investigation is cause and effect. A scientist sees something, wants to know the whys and hows of it, and looks to see what caused it. Cause and effect. The greater the scientist, the more he has looked into the cause and effect of things.

People and their intelligence exist. They are the effect of some or many causes. Whatever caused the greatness of life and intelligence and reasoning, must have had this in itself way ahead of time. Yet many scientists try to figure out ways to claim that everything was randomly done, when there essentially is no such thing as random, and when cause and effect is evidenced in billions of things all over the place.

This anomaly in science and scientists is one of the things that turns science, and particularly atheism, into a religion... but more, a cult.

So, you answer your own question about yourself and your atheism religion first. If your answer makes enough sense, someone might play the game of answering you about his religion.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:05:23 AM

The question is kinda irrelevant. Why? Because the atheism religion is strong enough that those who were brought up in atheism often maintain their religion just as those who were brought up in another religion. Unless a person does the studies himself/herself, any religion is based on what a person hears someone else express.

One of the strangest anomalies exists in the scientific community. The basis for all scientific investigation is cause and effect. A scientist sees something, wants to know the whys and hows of it, and looks to see what caused it. Cause and effect. The greater the scientist, the more he has looked into the cause and effect of things.

People and their intelligence exist. They are the effect of some or many causes. Whatever caused the greatness of life and intelligence and reasoning, must have had this in itself way ahead of time. Yet many scientists try to figure out ways to claim that everything was randomly done, when there essentially is no such thing as random, and when cause and effect is evidenced in billions of things all over the place.

This anomaly in science and scientists is one of the things that turns science, and particularly atheism, into a religion... but more, a cult.

So, you answer your own question about yourself and your atheism religion first. If your answer makes enough sense, someone might play the game of answering you about his religion.

Cool

What scientific investigation?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:14:12 AM

Cool

Thank you for prompting me to emphasize, so that everybody is clear about it... all.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:18:18 AM

Cool

Thank you for prompting me to emphasize, so that everybody is clear about it... all.

Cool

The ones that you posted and share them as evidence? hahaha I'm still not clear about that, lemme see some links that are not from some christian "science" website....

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

Cool

Cool

The ones that you posted and share them as evidence? hahaha I'm still not clear about that, lemme see some links that are not from some christian "science" website....

You are asking me to let you do something? I don't have much of any control over your life. If something or someone is stopping you from researching or using your brain, it isn't me, not to my knowledge, anyway.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:21:04 AM

Cool

Cool

You are asking me to let you do something? I don't have much of any control over your life. If something or someone is stopping you from researching or using your brain, it isn't me, not to my knowledge, anyway.

Cool

No, I asked you to provide some links. Well that's the reason I don't believe in any of the gods or fairy tales, I've started thinking on my own and didn't want some book from the sand people dictating my life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:40:54 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

No, I asked you to provide some links. Well that's the reason I don't believe in any of the gods or fairy tales, I've started thinking on my own and didn't want some book from the sand people dictating my life.

Well, you said, "lemme see ..."

I don't have any control over your life. I'm not stopping you from doing some research. And I'm not your stepping stone, either. Go right ahead and let yourself see some links if you want.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:23:54 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I don't have any control over your life. I'm not stopping you from doing some research. And I'm not your stepping stone, either. Go right ahead and let yourself see some links if you want.

Cool

No, I want you to provide some links because you're claiming something and since you didn't, that means that what you said was bullshit.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:35:37 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

No, I want you to provide some links because you're claiming something and since you didn't, that means that what you said was bullshit.

But in this case, the links are so abundant, that they are almost self evident. This means that if I provided them to you, you wouldn't look at them anyway. If you would, you would have done the simple research and found the info already, long ago.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:39:52 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

But in this case, the links are so abundant, that they are almost self evident. This means that if I provided them to you, you wouldn't look at them anyway. If you would, you would have done the simple research and found the info already, long ago.

Cool

I'd take a look at them and read them, since that would be the scientific proof of gods existance but since you're avoid that, that means that suck links do not exist at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: