Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:42:33 AM

First of all, people do not understand the meaning of their existence. They want, that they lived not in vain, that there was some higher goal. Also, people are afraid of death, they want to see that after their physical death their essence, part of their personality is left to live. Therefore, they want God to exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

because God is real !

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

I know that many of his proven achievements in the world and there are miracles that happen to people so the people believe God.the bible written word and command of God ..believe people were so impressed to think of each person with God. My experience he also has done to me so I believe him so thoroughly in my mind that he is true. and i believe that  I have god for the blessings that He gave. and you look at the sky, the sea and mountain, breathe the air and you can actually feel a god.
Chingchangfu

Activity: 77
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

Because God Is Our Creator and Our Savior God Sent His son To Have Faith On Him And To Pay Our Sins. because People Without God Keep Questioning Them self Where they come from.  

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

this is because faith, and the conviction of the heart when we believe and fear sin and die will be wrong or the prohibition of natural prohibition and state law may be that truth and religion give us goodness and benefit.
drjulia

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:37 AM

God is the father's archetype. Faith in God comes from childhood, because everyone has a child in his soul. We need faith in someone almighty, to that is worth the mind above.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

I think everyone continues to believe in a God because we like to hold on to something that is greater than what we can comprehend.  We want to hold on to something despite the negative things happening in our lives and in the world because in doing so, we thrive and we survive knowing that someone out there is looking after us.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"
That's because we all need to believe in something; our believes give us the foundation for living. The faces of God is what differs in different people's minds...
Playmode Kreative

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

first of all... we grew up to the knowing and the telling about God.
over life and experiences we BELIEVE God truly exists....

and moreso many of us one or more encounter and experiences with him....

Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

There are supernatural events that lead us to believe that there is a God. A Creator that made the heavens and earth. If things can be explained by man then maybe I could not believe Him. Even the space in the heaven can not be explained how wide or is their a wall and if there is what is behind it? So it's like we are living in an imaginary yet a physical world hard to understand without a Creator.  I really don't understand things, so I believe the Omnipotent well explain all these and all that we are.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

God exists in our minds simply because it is our faith who connects with Him. That connection builds a strong relationship that we always think of God's faithfulness in our lives. He blesses us each day with life and I believe that he will always exit in our minds because He is always with us all the time to guide and protect us.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

God exists in all people mind because is the one that create us in his own image
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

there is something to be said when humans world wide that have never been in contact exhibit the same wonder for a higher being. I think the god we think of as sitting in a golden thrown is a recent meme. I think humans have had a fascination for the unknown. Its inside of us. Does this prove there is a god, no but it does rain some questions.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:32:14 PM

God is a cultural product of the change of human civilization that forms the order of society so that people obey the prevailing norms. Without God, Human civilization won't be this way. This may sound complicated, but with the figure of God, there is a supreme figure that man can make as a place to pray, put hope, complain, and make humans have the ultimate goal for life. That's why, God will always appear in the minds of people, even for the atheist, because it is the product of a culture.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

I know we have different philosophy in life that move our being and we act accordingly to this. I believe in God and and my answer to this question is just simply "it is by his grace that he always in everyone's mind to remind all to put their trust on him, he exist not only in our mind and heart but also to every God's creation to display the truth about him."

God is God and our response will be deal on the final day.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:54:49 AM

God is exist in all peoples mind because everyone have their faith even if we have diferrent religion and God we have a same purpose to faith to guide us to all what we are doing.

yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

The existence of God has been passed down to generations after generations, No matter what religion it is or who their god is, it continues to be passed down. For me there's only one God and I believe in Him even though God is like an air, cannot be seen but can be felt.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

Who create God? there is no other created except to god because god well only created from us,as human and only author to their own creation(earth)
Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Because some people will not believe in god,
 why do people want God? because he only answer to hole aspect in life,to guild us and protect us from any form of danger visible or invisible,
Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? Yes because god is our guidance if you believe him,our hope is only answer
Why God exists in all people mind? god exist because he pursues us,that he is constantly initiating by seeking for us to come to him
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

God really exist in our mind not just only in our mind but our whole the soul and our heart. We are all connected in god he is the creator and we will not exist if he didn't. Just always remember that we dont need a solid proof just to believe in god being alive and breathiing is enough that god really exist.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:57 AM

That's what you call "FAITH." And we are made from God's image and likeness. That's why when you see another person, you see God or even look at the mirror, you see God. That's the reason why God exists in mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: