Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

The real question is:  "Can you be good with a bronze age or 6th century God?"

I think good people will be good despite their Gods.

The answer is, since God created all things, He also created the natural goodness that you might have, in you.

Consider the bad guy... the real bad guy... a guy who goes around killing and stealing and raping and doing every other bad thing. As long as he is alive, he will do good now and then. He has a few people who are friends. He might even do the good of giving his life up for his friends when necessary.

Good is something God put in us all when He made nature.

Cool

Goodness in us is a evolutionary quality. We needed to co-operate with others in order to survive.  Even today we have to do that.
Being nice to people will get you the same in return (most likely, but not always).  So on average, being nice will be beneficial
to your survival.

There are those of us that chose a different way to survive, they kill everything in their path in order to survive.  The fact that most
people are not like that shows you that the genes of the bad guys were not propagated at the same rate as the genes of good people.

Since evolution has been proven to not exist, probably all the things you say are false. Some of them might look like they are true. But coming from a false understanding like yours, makes them all false.

Cool

Small correction. The evolution theory is a scientific fact.  Look it up.  The PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. Unlike your God.

inb4 BADecker posting his 4 links to his own posts as an evidence of gods existance.
When I state that the links or the information in them are proof, I am only stating such in a shortcut way. The info in the links is to show you that proof exists. Then you can find the info all over the place, and prove it to yourself.

If you don't go outside and look at the blue sky, nobody will be able to prove that it is blue to you no matter how hard they try.

I remember the last time one of my friends said the doesn't BELIEVE in evolution but he believes in god, and then since one friend there was a biology student, he went on to explain him the whole process of evolution from unicellular organisms, over Fern, to the todays organisms.

Often science fiction writers write alone. Sometimes they have 2 or 3 of them writing together. The details can be very good. But when you get thousands of writers writing science fiction such as evolution, the details can be simply fabulous. Doesn't make it true. Only shows the great imaginations of the sci-fi writers... and in the case of that sci-fi biology friend, the students.

Cool

EDIT: After all, the evolution sci-fi writers tell you that evolution is sci-fi. How? Evolution is still theory. They have been truthful in that way, by not bringing it into the realm of fact, because it isn't fact.

When you research all the reasons why evolution can't be fact, you see that evolution is only fiction.

It is not science fiction.  Go to the museums, examine the artefacts.

http://www.tripbase.com/blog/10-evolution-exhibits-that-will-blow-your-mind/

http://humanorigins.si.edu/

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:33:43 PM

Quote from: BADecker
link=topic=1715457.msg17288565#msg17288565 date=1482599879
Nobody created God. God created the universe. God is different than the universe. The "physics" of God is different than the physics of the universe.
[...]
Cool

So BADecker, pray tell, how can any of your "proofs" (which are, by definition, based on the physics of the universe) tell us anything about a god which doesn't abide by those laws of physics?

Your "proofs" are ridiculous, both scientifically and philosophically.

Cheesy

That's exactly the point. The thing that the proof does is prove that God exists. Why? Because the laws of physics don't explain where they come from. The proofs do... Something that is outside of physics.

No no no, you cannot claim that evidence, (they're not proofs really, as I said earlier the only true proofs are things like mathematical proofs, so from now on I will call them evidence), based on the laws of physics, can tell us anything about a being that doesn't follow the laws of physics. How can you not understand this?

All the science we know was written by man, under the influence of the standard laws of physics. Therefore any scientific theories, laws or even proofs that they observed,  can only be valid on an entity that is under the influence of those same laws.

If god isn't under the influence of these laws of physics, or has "different physics" to the universe, then none of that science can prove or disprove him, because the science was formulated under different conditions.

Physics shows that it exists by something that is so extremely powerful, and intelligent, and full of knowledge, and full of understanding, etc., that we can't even imagine what It is like. Even our term "God," in all of the best of the glorious descriptions wherein many people have described Him, falls way short of the glorious thing that He is.

All of this is proclaimed by physics showing us the greatness of itself (physics), without any explanation at all of where it comes from.

To put it simply, stuff like physics simply doesn't come into existence through itself, or through any means we have been able to find. God is outside of physics, but He is the only way physics can have come into existence.

Someone might say that the thing I am talking about is not God. What else can it be? It has to be God, because It is intelligent like people, It has strength like people, It is emotional like people (where else did emotion come from?). It is somewhat people like, yet It is way greater. That's what God is.

Cool

Aaand the rest of your post was incoherent babbling... I think what you're trying to say is "physics is so great, it had to have been made by god". Not a valid argument I'm afraid, you're making claims with zero evidence. Also even if you do believe that "god made physics", it could have been any god, nothing to suggest it was your Christian god.

I have absolutely no problem with you having faith in god, you're free to believe what you want and that's fine.

But there is, and probably never will be, any scientific proof of his (or her, or it's) existence. If you believe in god you need to rely on your faith in him, not in some pseudoscientific "proofs" of his existence.

And your claims of this proof is not only tedious, it strikes me that maybe you do not have as much faith as you think you do.

Maybe that's something you could bring up with your vicar/bishop/pastor/cult leader.

Grin

Ouch!

With a burn like that, BADecker...... i suggest this cream.

No wonder you jokers believe in science or atheism. Like brute beasts, you do and live the things you learned earlier in life, and can't even think on your own.

Cool

Oh dear, I post something that absolutely and meticulously refutes your flawed logic, and you turn to what seems like psychological projection...

No my friend, it may be hard to accept but it is you, a person that was probably indoctrinated into a Christian belief system when you were young, who has trouble with critical thinking and developing an open mind to changing your beliefs.

Story time: I used to believe in a lot of weird things, for example when I was younger I read some books written by individuals who were high ranking USA military officials, and they convinced me that aliens had visited Earth and were in cahoots with the American government. After a few years, and some critical thinking, I realized that I had been a victim of the "Appeal to Authority" fallacy, and that there really wasn't much evidence to support this hypothesis.

So I changed my opinion. I decided that to "believe" something was really just a silly concept, everything has an element of probability and we can only make rational opinions on things that have a certain amount of evidence. These "alien stories" that I read simply didn't have enough concrete evidence for me to consider them plausible. That may change in the future, perhaps if some solid evidence comes to light i might change my mind again. Until then, it is illogical for me to believe that aliens have visited Earth, as it is illogical to believe in angels or god.

Solid scientific theories or laws, such as evolution or the laws of gravity, do have huge amounts of concrete evidence behind them. And they all point to life evolving from single-celled organisms into the human beings we see today, and an Earth that is 4.5 billion years old.

How these single-celled organisms came into being is still a bit of a mystery in scientific terms, but that's something great about science - if there is not enough evidence for a hypothesis it's fine to say "We don't really know exactly how that happened yet, but we're trying to find out."

It's incredibly illogical and naive to assume that anything we don't fully understand must have been made by some god, when no solid evidence of that god exists. Don't post your series of links again please, because as I said earlier they are not only misleading, but invalid as they are based on the laws of physics we experience here on Earth.

There are countless examples of people saying "god did it" throughout the whole of human history: The sun, stars, diversity of life, seasons, rain, lightning, tornadoes, rocks and precious stones, the list goes on.

The vast majority of these "anomalies" have been so thoroughly explained by the scientific method, that their origin and behaviour is rightly assumed to be fact. And that will be the case until opposing evidence is put forward that disproves these theories. Until that day, we should look to the scientific evidence as the most logical way to interpret the world around us.

Of course, nothing can ever be proven 100% (other than logical and mathematical concepts). But when something has been proven 99.999% then it's logical to assume it's a fact, until solid evidence opposing it is shown.

Otherwise we start going down rabbit-holes where anyone can make absolutely anything up, write it down, and claim it as irrefutable fact cough..bible.cocough...

Wink
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:06:49 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 02:25:29 AM by BADecker

Quote from: BADecker
link=topic=1715457.msg17288565#msg17288565 date=1482599879
Nobody created God. God created the universe. God is different than the universe. The "physics" of God is different than the physics of the universe.
[...]
Cool

So BADecker, pray tell, how can any of your "proofs" (which are, by definition, based on the physics of the universe) tell us anything about a god which doesn't abide by those laws of physics?

Your "proofs" are ridiculous, both scientifically and philosophically.

Cheesy

That's exactly the point. The thing that the proof does is prove that God exists. Why? Because the laws of physics don't explain where they come from. The proofs do... Something that is outside of physics.

No no no, you cannot claim that evidence, (they're not proofs really, as I said earlier the only true proofs are things like mathematical proofs, so from now on I will call them evidence), based on the laws of physics, can tell us anything about a being that doesn't follow the laws of physics. How can you not understand this?

All the science we know was written by man, under the influence of the standard laws of physics. Therefore any scientific theories, laws or even proofs that they observed,  can only be valid on an entity that is under the influence of those same laws.

If god isn't under the influence of these laws of physics, or has "different physics" to the universe, then none of that science can prove or disprove him, because the science was formulated under different conditions.

Physics shows that it exists by something that is so extremely powerful, and intelligent, and full of knowledge, and full of understanding, etc., that we can't even imagine what It is like. Even our term "God," in all of the best of the glorious descriptions wherein many people have described Him, falls way short of the glorious thing that He is.

All of this is proclaimed by physics showing us the greatness of itself (physics), without any explanation at all of where it comes from.

To put it simply, stuff like physics simply doesn't come into existence through itself, or through any means we have been able to find. God is outside of physics, but He is the only way physics can have come into existence.

Someone might say that the thing I am talking about is not God. What else can it be? It has to be God, because It is intelligent like people, It has strength like people, It is emotional like people (where else did emotion come from?). It is somewhat people like, yet It is way greater. That's what God is.

Cool

Aaand the rest of your post was incoherent babbling... I think what you're trying to say is "physics is so great, it had to have been made by god". Not a valid argument I'm afraid, you're making claims with zero evidence. Also even if you do believe that "god made physics", it could have been any god, nothing to suggest it was your Christian god.

I have absolutely no problem with you having faith in god, you're free to believe what you want and that's fine.

But there is, and probably never will be, any scientific proof of his (or her, or it's) existence. If you believe in god you need to rely on your faith in him, not in some pseudoscientific "proofs" of his existence.

And your claims of this proof is not only tedious, it strikes me that maybe you do not have as much faith as you think you do.

Maybe that's something you could bring up with your vicar/bishop/pastor/cult leader.

Grin

Ouch!

With a burn like that, BADecker...... i suggest this cream.

No wonder you jokers believe in science or atheism. Like brute beasts, you do and live the things you learned earlier in life, and can't even think on your own.

Cool

Oh dear, I post something that absolutely and meticulously refutes your flawed logic, and you turn to what seems like psychological projection...
Saying you posted something that does this or that, doesn't necessarily do this or that. You talk.

My flawed logic is based on accepted science law and common understanding. You have refuted none of this science law and common understanding... or where is the rutation?

No my friend, it may be hard to accept but it is you, a person that was probably indoctrinated into a Christian belief system when you were young, who has trouble with critical thinking and developing an open mind to changing your beliefs.
Religious beliefs might have something or even a lot to do with religion. But you are the one who is talking about religion, here. And I am the one who is talking about science law: cause and effect, complex universe, entropy. It might be fun posting back and forth with bunches of words, but show the clear refutation of science law if you have it.

Story time: I used to believe in a lot of weird things, for example when I was younger I read some books written by individuals who were high ranking USA military officials, and they convinced me that aliens had visited Earth and were in cahoots with the American government. After a few years, and some critical thinking, I realized that I had been a victim of the "Appeal to Authority" fallacy, and that there really wasn't much evidence to support this hypothesis.
You still are a victim if you think science theory is greater than science law. It is simply a different batch of weird things. Until you understand that science theory has not been proven factual, but that science law has been proven factual, and that fact overcomes theory because of this, you will always be in a position of succumbing to belief in weird things.

So I changed my opinion. I decided that to "believe" something was really just a silly concept, everything has an element of probability and we can only make rational opinions on things that have a certain amount of evidence. These "alien stories" that I read simply didn't have enough concrete evidence for me to consider them plausible. That may change in the future, perhaps if some solid evidence comes to light i might change my mind again. Until then, it is illogical for me to believe that aliens have visited Earth, as it is illogical to believe in angels or god.

Solid scientific theories or laws, such as evolution or the laws of gravity, do have huge amounts of concrete evidence behind them. And they all point to life evolving from single-celled organisms into the human beings we see today, and an Earth that is 4.5 billion years old.
A solid theory is something that is solidly a theory. It is not a law. Evolution is a theory, an unknown. Gravity is a law, but the Theory of gravity (why gravity works the way it does) is a an unknown. In the face of the law of cause and effect, anything called evolution is programmed change. Even many of the scientists who have suggested the age of the earth have written right in their papers and books that the age is really unknown, and the suggested age is there only as a base for organized examination of what is really happening.

How these single-celled organisms came into being is still a bit of a mystery in scientific terms, but that's something great about science - if there is not enough evidence for a hypothesis it's fine to say "We don't really know exactly how that happened yet, but we're trying to find out."
This is really great. You know evolution happened. You just don't know how. You completely ignore the scientific law of cause and effect which has been found all over the place, and put pure random in its place, a thing that has never been found anywhere.

It's incredibly illogical and naive to assume that anything we don't fully understand must have been made by some god, when no solid evidence of that god exists. Don't post your series of links again please, because as I said earlier they are not only misleading, but invalid as they are based on the laws of physics we experience here on Earth.
Again, cause and effect almost proves God all by itself. But if you research the stuff found here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380,
you will find that according to the laws of science, God DOES exists, and that ideas to the opposite are flawed.

There are countless examples of people saying "god did it" throughout the whole of human history: The sun, stars, diversity of life, seasons, rain, lightning, tornadoes, rocks and precious stones, the list goes on.

The vast majority of these "anomalies" have been so thoroughly explained by the scientific method, that their origin and behaviour is rightly assumed to be fact. And that will be the case until opposing evidence is put forward that disproves these theories. Until that day, we should look to the scientific evidence as the most logical way to interpret the world around us.
But all the explanations of these anomalies are in the form of theory... unknown to be factual. Just because there is a consensus among some scientists, does not make unknown things to be factual. It's completely stupid to think this way.

Consider the EMDrive. Standard physics consensus says that it is impossible to turn magnetics directly into a driving force in the way the EMDrive does it. Yet it works. Now physics will have to be rewritten.

Of course, nothing can ever be proven 100% (other than logical and mathematical concepts). But when something has been proven 99.999% then it's logical to assume it's a fact, until solid evidence opposing it is shown.

Otherwise we start going down rabbit-holes where anyone can make absolutely anything up, write it down, and claim it as irrefutable fact cough..bible.cocough...

Wink

Yet, when you examine all the facts about how the Bible came into being, you will find that it is impossible for it to exist. Yet, it is here. Time for you to change your "physics" about the existence of God. You are losing your battle against the knowledge of His existence.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

^^Bull-fucking-shit Decky.

I just explained to you how scientific theories/evidence/proofs, formulated by men under the influence of the physical laws of our universe, cannot possibly prove or disprove a god that resides OUTSIDE these physical laws.

It's like measuring the speed of a cheetah and claiming it's the fastest living animal, even though the peregrine falcon can go much faster than a cheetah because it's bound by different laws of physics - It flies through the air, rather than running on land, allowing it to travel much faster.

Your "proofs" are worthless because your imaginary god doesn't follow the same rules as the "proofs".

For example, omnipresence is technically impossible as far as the laws of physics are concerned, because the speed of light is finite and it would take time for the photons to reach their destination. Yet, you claim your god is omnipresent - a direct contradiction to the known laws of physics. And still you post your bullshit "proofs" of god, which are based in a world where the speed of light is finite.

Either you have faith, or you don't. I don't care. But don't try and use science to prove the existence of your god, because the two are, by definition, incompatible.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

Oh wait, I missed this gem:

Yet, when you examine all the facts about how the Bible came into being, you will find that it is impossible for it to exist. Yet, it is here. Time for you to change your "physics" about the existence of God.

So a book, written by human men "claiming" to be talking to god, is impossible to exist, unless the god they "claim" to be talking to is real?

Oh shit, you've just converted me to Christianity with that insightful observation, how could I have not seen it before!? Some people wrote a book, told some other people that a supernatural being told them what to write in it, some peasants believed it... and hey presto, we have proof of the Christian god!

Jesus titty-fucking christ, that is probably the stupidest proof of god that I've ever heard.

That means I could write a book claiming that some god spoke to me and told me what to write, and the fact that that book exists means that the god who "told me what to write" also exists? Well I guess L. Ron Hubbard did the same thing, and look how many people he convinced.. So I take it you believe in Xenu as well?

What about Joseph Smith and his Golden Plates, I guess I could just find some golden plates with some weird markings on (ie plant them beforehand, like JS obviously did), and then stare at some weird magic stones in a hat while translating the weird markings into English through god... Hey presto, I wrote down some English words that were "translated" from some weird markings, therefore god must exist!! (because if the book I just wrote, translated from the golden plates that "only I can translate because thats what god told me", [that I probably just made myself and buried in the ground a few days ago]), god must be real!!

Shit, these guys might be onto something - Tax avoidance is a lucrative area... Maybe I should write my own book and claim tax free status, because unless god told me what to write, THE BOOK COULDN'T EXIST!!. Checkmate IRS and Atheists!

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

Oh wait, I missed this gem:

Yet, when you examine all the facts about how the Bible came into being, you will find that it is impossible for it to exist. Yet, it is here. Time for you to change your "physics" about the existence of God.

So a book, written by human men "claiming" to be talking to god, is impossible to exist, unless the god they "claim" to be talking to is real?
Yep. But you would have to study the history to understand it.

Oh shit, you've just converted me to Christianity with that insightful observation, how could I have not seen it before!? Some people wrote a book, told some other people that a supernatural being told them what to write in it, some peasants believed it... and hey presto, we have proof of the Christian god!
Now that you believe it, welcome aboard. You have not done the studies, yet you have believe. Jesus says that those kinds of people are blessed.

Jesus titty-fucking christ, that is probably the stupidest proof of god that I've ever heard.
Is that a proof of God? You are the first person I have ever heard who said that. Stop picking on yourself by saying things, and then claiming they are stupid.

That means I could write a book claiming that some god spoke to me and told me what to write, and the fact that that book exists means that the god who "told me what to write" also exists? Well I guess L. Ron Hubbard did the same thing, and look how many people he convinced.. So I take it you believe in Xenu as well?
Your book wouldn't have the strength of the history of the Bible. The other books don't have the strength of the history involving the Bible to back them.

What about Joseph Smith and his Golden Plates, I guess I could just find some golden plates with some weird markings on (ie plant them beforehand, like JS obviously did), and then stare at some weird magic stones in a hat while translating the weird markings into English through god... Hey presto, I wrote down some English words that were "translated" from some weird markings, therefore god must exist!! (because if the book I just wrote, translated from the golden plates that "only I can translate because thats what god told me", [that I probably just made myself and buried in the ground a few days ago]), god must be real!!
Joseph Smith's writings do not have the strength of the history of the Bible behind them.

Shit, these guys might be onto something - Tax avoidance is a lucrative area... Maybe I should write my own book and claim tax free status, because unless god told me what to write, THE BOOK COULDN'T EXIST!!. Checkmate IRS and Atheists!
Now you are finally getting close to the truth. God doesn't want to checkmate anybody, however. He wants to save them.

Your book wouldn't cut it. You seem to be too mixed up about whether or not you believe in God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

I would go with the existing religions, take parts of each, add Mayans, Egyptians, Planet-X etc.  Look how many people made money on Mayan 2012 BS or Planet-X.  You can tie Bible and Planet-X, add Muhammad on a flying horse and you got yourself a kick ass religion.  That is what Islam did.  Took parts of the Bible, just extended it.

If you did this, you would be going against what God has said.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

^^Bull-fucking-shit Decky.

I just explained to you how scientific theories/evidence/proofs, formulated by men under the influence of the physical laws of our universe, cannot possibly prove or disprove a god that resides OUTSIDE these physical laws.
And I did a better job of explaining how they can. Just because people of science avoid stating the obvious that my proof shows, doesn't mean it is not proof.

It's like measuring the speed of a cheetah and claiming it's the fastest living animal, even though the peregrine falcon can go much faster than a cheetah because it's bound by different laws of physics - It flies through the air, rather than running on land, allowing it to travel much faster.
That's kinda what I have been saying. You seem to be claiming that science theories, which have not been proven to be factual, are more factual than science laws, which have been proven factual. When are you going to wake up and come into science reality, out of science fiction?

Your "proofs" are worthless because your imaginary god doesn't follow the same rules as the "proofs".
The proofs prove God by deductive reasoning, and... I have said over and over that the proof doesn't state what God is. Whatever He is, be it an extra-universal grain of sand, or an extra-universal super-universe, the proof shows that Something is there, and it is Something that matches our definition of "God."

For example, omnipresence is technically impossible as far as the laws of physics are concerned, because the speed of light is finite and it would take time for the photons to reach their destination. Yet, you claim your god is omnipresent - a direct contradiction to the known laws of physics. And still you post your bullshit "proofs" of god, which are based in a world where the speed of light is finite.
God is in control of the dimensions, both small and great. We know nothing about dimensions beyond about the 32nd dimension. Yet the dimensions might be infinite. God controls them all. Stop trying to limit a God you know very little about.

Either you have faith, or you don't. I don't care. But don't try and use science to prove the existence of your god, because the two are, by definition, incompatible.

Thank you for showing us your limited ability to think, or your unwillingness to use your thinking ability.

Cool

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:09:20 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

" cogito Ergo sum " ( I think, therefore I am) - Descartes .

if you dnot think a bout God , you dnot know god
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

If you do not think about the people in India, you do not know the people in India. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

Cool

protokol
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:17:06 PM

OK you're boring me now, it's irritating to try and discuss this issue with you because your retorts to my posts don't in any way address the main points I'm making:

A. A god that resides outside of our universe, and is therefore not constrained by its physical laws or attributes, cannot be proven or disproven by any experimentation done inside that universe.

B. Even if it could be proven, there is no way to prove that the god in question is your Christian god. The existence of the Bible is not a proof for the Christian god, just as the Egyptian Book of the Dead is no proof for the Egyptian gods, and L. Ron Hubbard's books are no proof for Xenu.

Seriously, if these "proofs" of god you keep posting are so infallible then they must have been published in some sort of scientific journal, or even a journal of philosophy, right?

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

If you do not think about the people in India, you do not know the people in India. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

Cool

You do not think evolution is real, that doesn't change the fact that evolution IS real  Wink

Looking for a signature campaign.
xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:25:45 PM

Without christianity this world is absolute utter shit
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

Cool

esensi frist of eksistensi
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

Why do you think that? I'd rather have an earth full of devoted buddhists, to be honest. Oh, you mean it would be boring? :d

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:32:58 AM

lol world without hindu or muslim or sikh or other religion  is also utter shit.
muslim:kuwait
hindu:asia(aryabhatta other scientists...)

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

Without all religion this world would be a beautiful place.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:42:44 AM

The world is already divided.the harsh truth this division cannot be removed.
but you are right with no religion no division world will definitely be a better place

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:48:13 AM

The world is already divided.the harsh truth this division cannot be removed.
but you are right with no religion no division world will definitely be a better place

Its divided mainly because of religion imo.
we're to far down the line for it to change for now but likely one day when we realize we are all one it can start to get better.
HashBTC

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:38:55 PM

God is one, but people argue about their own perception.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: