Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

We have God in our mind because He is real. The existence of God is the only absolute truth that people still believe and will always believe upto the end of time. It's not only because we need someone in times of trouble but the fact that God is real is enough reason to keep on believing in Him.
yes there is no doubt about this. Hallah is really and He is present everywhere. every religion and every person accept the fact about it. that is also a fact that everyone in time of dangerous call Him
You can not say that God is real or not. No one saw him or her, so there are no hard evidence that God exist. And do not make a mistake when you speak about God and how real he or she is, because religion is built on belief. Belief is not something that is material, and it can not be seen. Therefor it is pointless to say that God is real or not. Either you "Believe" he exist or you do not "Believe".
So this is a personal matter and individually a person has the right to his opinion and his faith in what he wants.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:36:33 AM

it's because all the miraculous things that cannot be explained fall into the category of "Because God did that"
As long as there is no proof on the universe(how universe really happened, how miraculous/unexplained things happened) God is here to exist.
strontiumsane

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:54:55 AM

Like 50 percent of the posts are between hate for muslims or religions, what's the big deal? We need to RESPECT!
d0flaming0

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

,,,,,,,,Literally speaking, God doesn't really exist in real life and even if you ask modern people. It is all about faith, faith exist because we believe god, if we believe god then he really exist, just like what other people are saying there is no proof that he really exist but we have faith in our minds and hearts it is our weapon we got.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:35:56 AM

,,,,,,,,Literally speaking, God doesn't really exist in real life and even if you ask modern people. It is all about faith, faith exist because we believe god, if we believe god then he really exist, just like what other people are saying there is no proof that he really exist but we have faith in our minds and hearts it is our weapon we got.

Faith is stupid

Faith literally means believing in something without, and/or contradictory to all evidence

Why would you believe in something that is contradicted by evidence?

It is many times harmful to believe in something which does not exist... people have died... thousands of people have died because they had faith god would heal them or their child... people can be seriously stupid, even to the point of death

God does not answer prayers, god does not heal people... if you are sick, go to the hospital... faith in god's healing power will only kill you
dzoi06

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

Because he exists and people have awe because everything you do in your life(good or bad) god returns it to you. Every religion has a god. Why would god be in every religion if he doesn't exist?
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:31:09 PM

We have God in our mind because He is real. The existence of God is the only absolute truth that people still believe and will always believe upto the end of time. It's not only because we need someone in times of trouble but the fact that God is real is enough reason to keep on believing in Him.
yes there is no doubt about this. Hallah is really and He is present everywhere. every religion and every person accept the fact about it. that is also a fact that everyone in time of dangerous call Him
You can not say that God is real or not. No one saw him or her, so there are no hard evidence that God exist. And do not make a mistake when you speak about God and how real he or she is, because religion is built on belief. Belief is not something that is material, and it can not be seen. Therefor it is pointless to say that God is real or not. Either you "Believe" he exist or you do not "Believe".
So this is a personal matter and individually a person has the right to his opinion and his faith in what he wants.
Yes, it is simple as that i guess. You do not agree with my opinion? I am open to a suggestions, i do not say i am always right Tongue . But that sounds most rational to me. I mean even religions teach us that God gave us free will, which means we can chose to do, whatever we want to do. And this opinion is less painful than other.
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:36:22 AM

Why is God in our minds? Because if there is no god in our minds, we can be arbitrary, fearless of his punishment, not knowing that sin exists.

God is not created because he who created, he is the creator, man can create something because the giving of god, eyes, nose, mouth, brain, feet, mind, all intelligence is the creation of god, so man should be grateful. The god of the creator and the eternal, the treasure of just a deposit.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:53:00 AM

'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!
stickynote

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:34:18 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

Because we believe God thats why it exist.
Because of the miracle that no one can explain thats why their is God.
Because everything is possible thats why their is God.
Because we have faith in God thats why it exist.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:55:47 AM

'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!

No.

Unwarranted Self-Importance (USI) is a disease that gives you the feeling that you are actually worth something despite not having made any contributions to society or to anything at all, and actually making the world a much shittier place, thus making yourself look like a complete douche. This concept was first best introduced to civilization in the form of Socrates.

This is common amongst Kanye West, Chris Chan, Clay Claymore, BoA, Matthew Davis, LiveJournal, Amy Schumer, Dane Cook, Anna Kendrick, Emer Prevost, Lena Dunham, and Kuro5hin users, Hillary Clinton, chavs, pre-med students, Social Justice Warriors, and Apple users, famous weathermen, Coalition soldiers who have actually been to Iraq and anyone who drives some sort of "green" hybrid car while simultaneously expecting your gratitude for saving the fucking earth.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:27:26 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

First of all not all people have God in Mind, not always. Having God in mind makes some  person feel safe and comfortable but there are some that their God will only exist in their mind if they have something to get or referring to selfishness.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

First of all not all people have their God in mind, not always. There are some believer that if they have God, they feel safe and comfortable but there are some that their God do exist in their mind only if they have something to have or wish or simply implies selfishness.
Love!

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

A good many people need the comfort and direction that a "God" gives them. Other people need the assurance that there is something better waiting for them when they pass.

A security blanket is the best way to describe it.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:44:16 PM

My belief is that generally there are two versions.
First is that God exists, somewhere above us, watch us, play us and it is a show which he is directing.
Second one is that God exists inside us. Inside every living being and every decision taken is a part of us and him.
In both the versions God exists, why.? No one knows..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

God is in all people's minds because he is the only figure we are made out to fear. Believing in God keeps you controlled, disciplined, and on edge. The word god is a social construct and man-made, we as a people feel as though we need something to believe in because if we do not have this kind of relief then we will go crazy attempting to cope with the mysteries of the world. Most people cannot handle the fact that if there is no god then there really are no rules to life or even purpose. Living is a sick joke.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:30:31 PM

Human brain have some limitation, answer of these type of questions is beyond the level of our brain. Understanding the reality nothing can create itself(e.g universe can't create itself), it needs someone to create, these are the facts why god is still in all people minds.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:20:26 AM

God is in all people's minds because he is the only figure we are made out to fear. Believing in God keeps you controlled, disciplined, and on edge. The word god is a social construct and man-made, we as a people feel as though we need something to believe in because if we do not have this kind of relief then we will go crazy attempting to cope with the mysteries of the world. Most people cannot handle the fact that if there is no god then there really are no rules to life or even purpose. Living is a sick joke.

Love your name, but I prefer indicas myself Wink fuck being cogent.

I've always interpreted the 'fear of God' thing to be 'overwhelming respect of God'. I grew up Southern Baptist, if I sneezed hard in church, I was going to Hell LOL. But an infinitely loving being wouldn't want you to be scared, much like a parent. They want obedience through respect. Things compelled by fear are never as permanent, and fear is a enemy of free will, which is what a lot of all this is about.

God being in everyone's mind is actually the basis for one of the arguments for His existence (modus tullens);

Here’s the Ontological Argument in Modus Tollens form:

1. God is the greatest conceivable being
2. The idea of God exists within the mind
3. A being which exists in the mind and reality is greater than a being that exists only in the mind
4. If God only exists in the mind then we can conceive a greater being which exists in reality
5. We can’t conceive something that is greater than God
6. Therefore God exists.

Ive seen more compelling arguments that this, but it gets the job done.

I kinda think we exist in the mind of God, myself, but I have not researched if this belief is compatible with my faith. I'll get around to it eventually Smiley
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

First is that God exists, somewhere above us, watch us, play us and it is a show which he is directing.
Second one is that God exists inside us. Inside every living being and every decision taken is a part of us and him.

The third version that he left us on this planet and went somewhere,
fourth is that he doesn't exist at all,
fifth is that he's just an idea existing in peoples mind,
sixth is that there are actually many, many gods and not just one,
seventh is that the god/gods are long dead and we're waiting for new ones to come,etc...

There's millions of versions and possibilities and you have one version and that's that god exists and it's not "no one knows", it's I don't know in your case.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:15:28 AM

The third version that he left us on this planet and went somewhere,
fourth is that he doesn't exist at all,
fifth is that he's just an idea existing in peoples mind,
sixth is that there are actually many, many gods and not just one,
seventh is that the god/gods are long dead and we're waiting for new ones to come,etc...

There's millions of versions and possibilities and you have one version and that's that god exists and it's not "no one knows", it's I don't know in your case.

Eighth is that He fills everything in the universe, and that He even extends to outside the universe. And that everything holds together in Him. And that for your freedom He doesn't damn you on the spot for rejecting Him... because He loves you, even though He doesn't go along with many of your ideas.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: