Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

But in this case, the links are so abundant, that they are almost self evident. This means that if I provided them to you, you wouldn't look at them anyway. If you would, you would have done the simple research and found the info already, long ago.

Cool

I'd take a look at them and read them, since that would be the scientific proof of gods existance but since you're avoid that, that means that suck links do not exist at all.

How can I avoid you looking at and reading websites? What does that even mean, me avoiding you doing something? I don't have anything to do with you or your research. Are you saying that they don't allow you to do Internet research where you live? If that is the case, it wouldn't do you any good if someone listed a whole bunch of links right here on Bitcointalk.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

But in this case, the links are so abundant, that they are almost self evident. This means that if I provided them to you, you wouldn't look at them anyway. If you would, you would have done the simple research and found the info already, long ago.

Cool

I'd take a look at them and read them, since that would be the scientific proof of gods existance but since you're avoid that, that means that suck links do not exist at all.

How can I avoid you looking at and reading websites? What does that even mean, me avoiding you doing something? I don't have anything to do with you or your research. Are you saying that they don't allow you to do Internet research where you live? If that is the case, it wouldn't do you any good if someone listed a whole bunch of links right here on Bitcointalk.

Cool

No, all I'm saying is that if you're presenting something as a fact, you provide links to that. But, since you can't provide any links regarding your claims, and you're constantly avoiding the answer by asking questions yourself, that tells me that you know that such links do not exist and you just won't admit that you're wrong.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:54:19 AM

Cool

Cool

No, all I'm saying is that if you're presenting something as a fact, you provide links to that. But, since you can't provide any links regarding your claims, and you're constantly avoiding the answer by asking questions yourself, that tells me that you know that such links do not exist and you just won't admit that you're wrong.

Is it a fact that people breathe air? Is it a fact that they drink water? When I claim that they do, do I have to show you a bunch of links before you will know it? You can look all over the Internet yourself to find places that explain all about breathing air or drinking water.

While the info in my links might not be quite as readily expressed all over the Internet, it is still shown all over the place. All you have to do is put it together. If you can't do that little thing, I guess there isn't any reason for you to look for it.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Cool

Cool

Is it a fact that people breathe air? Is it a fact that they drink water? When I claim that they do, do I have to show you a bunch of links before you will know it? You can look all over the Internet yourself to find places that explain all about breathing air or drinking water.

While the info in my links might not be quite as readily expressed all over the Internet, it is still shown all over the place. All you have to do is put it together. If you can't do that little thing, I guess there isn't any reason for you to look for it.

Cool

I just punched BADlogics "proof" stuff into Google and this appeared at #1.
http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/04/10/the-21-dumbest-things-christians-have-ever-said/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

I just punched BADlogics "proof" stuff into Google and this appeared at #1.
http://www.liberalamerica.org/2014/04/10/the-21-dumbest-things-christians-have-ever-said/

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The dumb part is the responses to the supposed dumb things that Christians say. It seems that when people are opposed to Christianity, they come up with all kinds of non-logical responses to the things of Christianity. This is what has happened at Fluffer's referenced site, above.

Cool

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:24:19 PM

Whoops!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Not to mention this gem...

Quote from: BADecker
link=topic=1715457.msg17288565#msg17288565 date=1482599879
Nobody created God. God created the universe. God is different than the universe. The "physics" of God is different than the physics of the universe.
[...]
Cool

So BADecker, pray tell, how can any of your "proofs" (which are, by definition, based on the physics of the universe) tell us anything about a god which doesn't abide by those laws of physics?

Your "proofs" are ridiculous, both scientifically and philosophically.

Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:38:53 AM

Nobody created God. God created the universe. God is different than the universe. The "physics" of God is different than the physics of the universe.
[...]
Cool

So BADecker, pray tell, how can any of your "proofs" (which are, by definition, based on the physics of the universe) tell us anything about a god which doesn't abide by those laws of physics?

Cheesy

That's exactly the point. The thing that the proof does is prove that God exists. Why? Because the laws of physics don't explain where they come from. The proofs do... Something that is outside of physics. Physics shows that it exists by something that is so extremely powerful, and intelligent, and full of knowledge, and full of understanding, etc., that we can't even imagine what It is like. Even our term "God," in all of the best of the glorious descriptions wherein many people have described Him, falls way short of the glorious thing that He is.

All of this is proclaimed by physics showing us the greatness of itself (physics), without any explanation at all of where it comes from.

To put it simply, stuff like physics simply doesn't come into existence through itself, or through any means we have been able to find. God is outside of physics, but He is the only way physics can have come into existence.

Someone might say that the thing I am talking about is not God. What else can it be? It has to be God, because It is intelligent like people, It has strength like people, It is emotional like people (where else did emotion come from?). It is somewhat people like, yet It is way greater. That's what God is.

Cool

protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:37:18 AM

[...]
Cool

Cheesy

That's exactly the point. The thing that the proof does is prove that God exists. Why? Because the laws of physics don't explain where they come from. The proofs do... Something that is outside of physics.

No no no, you cannot claim that evidence, (they're not proofs really, as I said earlier the only true proofs are things like mathematical proofs, so from now on I will call them evidence), based on the laws of physics, can tell us anything about a being that doesn't follow the laws of physics. How can you not understand this?

All the science we know was written by man, under the influence of the standard laws of physics. Therefore any scientific theories, laws or even proofs that they observed,  can only be valid on an entity that is under the influence of those same laws.

If god isn't under the influence of these laws of physics, or has "different physics" to the universe, then none of that science can prove or disprove him, because the science was formulated under different conditions.

Physics shows that it exists by something that is so extremely powerful, and intelligent, and full of knowledge, and full of understanding, etc., that we can't even imagine what It is like. Even our term "God," in all of the best of the glorious descriptions wherein many people have described Him, falls way short of the glorious thing that He is.

All of this is proclaimed by physics showing us the greatness of itself (physics), without any explanation at all of where it comes from.

To put it simply, stuff like physics simply doesn't come into existence through itself, or through any means we have been able to find. God is outside of physics, but He is the only way physics can have come into existence.

Someone might say that the thing I am talking about is not God. What else can it be? It has to be God, because It is intelligent like people, It has strength like people, It is emotional like people (where else did emotion come from?). It is somewhat people like, yet It is way greater. That's what God is.

Cool

Aaand the rest of your post was incoherent babbling... I think what you're trying to say is "physics is so great, it had to have been made by god". Not a valid argument I'm afraid, you're making claims with zero evidence. Also even if you do believe that "god made physics", it could have been any god, nothing to suggest it was your Christian god.

I have absolutely no problem with you having faith in god, you're free to believe what you want and that's fine.

But there is, and probably never will be, any scientific proof of his (or her, or it's) existence. If you believe in god you need to rely on your faith in him, not in some pseudoscientific "proofs" of his existence.

And your claims of this proof is not only tedious, it strikes me that maybe you do not have as much faith as you think you do.

Maybe that's something you could bring up with your vicar/bishop/pastor/cult leader.

Grin
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

CAN YOU BE GOOD WITHOUT GOD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJNmhKiOhI

stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:20:59 AM

[...]
Cool

Cheesy

That's exactly the point. The thing that the proof does is prove that God exists. Why? Because the laws of physics don't explain where they come from. The proofs do... Something that is outside of physics.

No no no, you cannot claim that evidence, (they're not proofs really, as I said earlier the only true proofs are things like mathematical proofs, so from now on I will call them evidence), based on the laws of physics, can tell us anything about a being that doesn't follow the laws of physics. How can you not understand this?

All the science we know was written by man, under the influence of the standard laws of physics. Therefore any scientific theories, laws or even proofs that they observed,  can only be valid on an entity that is under the influence of those same laws.

If god isn't under the influence of these laws of physics, or has "different physics" to the universe, then none of that science can prove or disprove him, because the science was formulated under different conditions.

Physics shows that it exists by something that is so extremely powerful, and intelligent, and full of knowledge, and full of understanding, etc., that we can't even imagine what It is like. Even our term "God," in all of the best of the glorious descriptions wherein many people have described Him, falls way short of the glorious thing that He is.

Cool

Aaand the rest of your post was incoherent babbling... I think what you're trying to say is "physics is so great, it had to have been made by god". Not a valid argument I'm afraid, you're making claims with zero evidence. Also even if you do believe that "god made physics", it could have been any god, nothing to suggest it was your Christian god.

I have absolutely no problem with you having faith in god, you're free to believe what you want and that's fine.

But there is, and probably never will be, any scientific proof of his (or her, or it's) existence. If you believe in god you need to rely on your faith in him, not in some pseudoscientific "proofs" of his existence.

And your claims of this proof is not only tedious, it strikes me that maybe you do not have as much faith as you think you do.

Maybe that's something you could bring up with your vicar/bishop/pastor/cult leader.

Grin

Ouch!

With a burn like that, BADecker...... i suggest this cream.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

God is imaginary thing, created to confuse people. I'm sad when I see believers, so much pain in the world cause of faith and God's and you are still pushing the same fucking thing.
   I feel sorry for this people who live in illusion, thats why there is more people who live in poverty and pain. When you people will rise above imaginary God, and start to love people who are close to you.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:21:28 PM

God is imaginary thing, created to confuse people. I'm sad when I see believers, so much pain in the world cause of faith and God's and you are still pushing the same fucking thing.
   I feel sorry for this people who live in illusion, thats why there is more people who live in poverty and pain. When you people will rise above imaginary God, and start to love people who are close to you.

I feel sad about people who enjoy in drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling etc,. and believe that such imaginary things will makes them happy Smiley
People who believe in God are often inspired to help others, people in need, in their communities.
People with addiction are not inspired to help others but only themselves.
If so, why anybody have problem if someone believe in God and such faith makes him better person?
Why you don't have problem with other people, people with addiction?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Nobody has an explanation of how life and the universe came into being. Science isn't even close. They tell you this themselves by calling their "stuff" theories, things that haven't been proven true, make-believe things, like unicorns and dragons and science-fiction stories.

People can go along in life ignoring ideas like where this all came from. Or they can believe the science fiction stories of science theory. Either way, the best answer is that God made these things. Why? Because we can't make them, and we don't know of any other place they could have come from.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:36:21 PM

[...]
Cool

Cheesy

Cool

Grin

Ouch!

With a burn like that, BADecker...... i suggest this cream.

No wonder you jokers believe in science or atheism. Like brute beasts, you do and live the things you learned earlier in life, and can't even think on your own.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

The real question is:  "Can you be good with a bronze age or 6th century God?"

I think good people will be good despite their Gods.

The answer is, since God created all things, He also created the natural goodness that you might have, in you.

Consider the bad guy... the real bad guy... a guy who goes around killing and stealing and raping and doing every other bad thing. As long as he is alive, he will do good now and then. He has a few people who are friends. He might even do the good of giving his life up for his friends when necessary.

Good is something God put in us all when He made nature.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

The answer is, since God created all things, He also created the natural goodness that you might have, in you.

Consider the bad guy... the real bad guy... a guy who goes around killing and stealing and raping and doing every other bad thing. As long as he is alive, he will do good now and then. He has a few people who are friends. He might even do the good of giving his life up for his friends when necessary.

Cool

Goodness in us is a evolutionary quality. We needed to co-operate with others in order to survive.  Even today we have to do that.
Being nice to people will get you the same in return (most likely, but not always).  So on average, being nice will be beneficial
to your survival.

There are those of us that chose a different way to survive, they kill everything in their path in order to survive.  The fact that most
people are not like that shows you that the genes of the bad guys were not propagated at the same rate as the genes of good people.

Since evolution has been proven to not exist, probably all the things you say are false. Some of them might look like they are true. But coming from a false understanding like yours, makes them all false.

Cool

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 04:08:07 PM

Cool

Goodness in us is a evolutionary quality. We needed to co-operate with others in order to survive.  Even today we have to do that.
Being nice to people will get you the same in return (most likely, but not always).  So on average, being nice will be beneficial
to your survival.

There are those of us that chose a different way to survive, they kill everything in their path in order to survive.  The fact that most
people are not like that shows you that the genes of the bad guys were not propagated at the same rate as the genes of good people.

Since evolution has been proven to not exist, probably all the things you say are false. Some of them might look like they are true. But coming from a false understanding like yours, makes them all false.

Cool

Small correction. The evolution theory is a scientific fact.  Look it up.  The PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. Unlike your God.

prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:31:47 PM

without god people cant leave.Know y??because the thing god exists gives people hope for everything.when you are watching a sports and you want your favourite team to win then you cant play but pray.by praying win is not ensured but you get hope.
similarly the word god gives hope in hard to hard circumstances.that is a hope to live a life in hard to hard circumstances.
the word god just gives hope.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:53:57 PM

Cool

to your survival.

Cool

Small correction. The evolution theory is a scientific fact.  Look it up.  The PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. Unlike your God.

inb4 BADecker posting his 4 links to his own posts as an evidence of gods existance.

I remember the last time one of my friends said the doesn't BELIEVE in evolution but he believes in god, and then since one friend there was a biology student, he went on to explain him the whole process of evolution from unicellular organisms, over Fern, to the todays organisms.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

The real question is:  "Can you be good with a bronze age or 6th century God?"

Cool

Goodness in us is a evolutionary quality. We needed to co-operate with others in order to survive.  Even today we have to do that.
Being nice to people will get you the same in return (most likely, but not always).  So on average, being nice will be beneficial
to your survival.

There are those of us that chose a different way to survive, they kill everything in their path in order to survive.  The fact that most

Cool

Small correction. The evolution theory is a scientific fact.  Look it up.  The PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is overwhelming. Unlike your God.

inb4 BADecker posting his 4 links to his own posts as an evidence of gods existance.
When I state that the links or the information in them are proof, I am only stating such in a shortcut way. The info in the links is to show you that proof exists. Then you can find the info all over the place, and prove it to yourself.

If you don't go outside and look at the blue sky, nobody will be able to prove that it is blue to you no matter how hard they try.

I remember the last time one of my friends said the doesn't BELIEVE in evolution but he believes in god, and then since one friend there was a biology student, he went on to explain him the whole process of evolution from unicellular organisms, over Fern, to the todays organisms.

Often science fiction writers write alone. Sometimes they have 2 or 3 of them writing together. The details can be very good. But when you get thousands of writers writing science fiction such as evolution, the details can be simply fabulous. Doesn't make it true. Only shows the great imaginations of the sci-fi writers... and in the case of that sci-fi biology friend, the students.

Cool

EDIT: After all, the evolution sci-fi writers tell you that evolution is sci-fi. How? Evolution is still theory. They have been truthful in that way, by not bringing it into the realm of fact, because it isn't fact.

When you research all the reasons why evolution can't be fact, you see that evolution is only fiction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: