Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37694 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

I believe that God exists in our minds because He is our creator. Without him, we wouldn't have a life to enjoy. He is the creator of everything that we have and everything that we are experiencing. God loves us so much and he is in our minds because he wants us to think of him as our Lord and savior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Godgreat95

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

In my own point of view I thought God exist in peoples mind we believe this author and perfection of our faiths. Thus.there exist some mystery on earth in which it is unanswerable to human being kind.
bjtoralba2

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

God exist for the people who believe in Him. We are created by God, we believe in Him, we are faithful and thankful for the life He gave to us. In every challenge in life, God exists because he never leave us hanging and He never forsake us that’s why we overcome every obstacles in life. Just believe in Him.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

For you to always think about God shows, God really exist. Youncannot keep thinkijg daily about what doesnt exist

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

it was already existing during the stone age era, where people do rituals to ask for a specific phenomena, child birth, rain, catching fish, healing of the sick, etc.

But God existence has yet to be proven by scientist. Faith also gives people hope and religious literature guides people's values and morality.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goldtop79

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

For me.....they're all archon (yahwe, eloim, allah, ra, wishnu, god, ects)........human is a mammal that act like a virus, (we are the evilest creature on earth), why on earth we need saving, .............this planet need saving from us,

I was a bible freak until I found out its origin (propaganda from Rome to unify their citizen). Again for me.....heaven is a trap, earth is a farm,  (Annunaki propaganda), jesus is a Buddhist monk (he never state that he is god, Constantine did......)

The whole religion things are created by the archon to produce fear (remember we are in the farm) and they consume energy through emotion. that's why you see all the terrible things happened (wars, our way of life, killing the animal) god wants its to happen so it can consume our energy. heaven is a trap,..... I believe we are free to create our own world/illusion when we die or choose to reincarnate where ever we want, the archon want us to stay reincarnated here (earth).

Anyway there is 1400 religion on earth today (which all claim to be the right one, everybody else going to hell).........see the pattern here.......but hey... that's the beauty of this life, believe whatever you want to believe,....it's not gonna matter. no body gives a fu@k, I also believe my life is a vacation and I am enjoying it.

Cheers
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

Actually, I think it is a belief that people can live happily.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

Because God is real, God created people and he is in mind, so in this question, I think you answer your own question.
missyCat

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

it's just simply because if we look around us we can see a many beautiful creations that no one knows who create. If we look at the sky  especially at night we think and ask who created the stars the sun the planets ? If there's no creator who made it?  Try to read the bible and i'll assure you that you will know why all people think that there is God .
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
Merited by pinkpanther03 (1)

Because in all creation only human beings are made in God's image.we can give and receive real love because God is love.God has never made a person he didn't love, everybody matters to him.he know what's best for us.God is the most powerful who gave us strength and life.
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Because we have faith. That faith is keeping it in our mind that god exists. Everyday struggle that we experienced we always ask help to god and our faith is keep us on track. Every time we succeeded we always pray and give thanks to god. It’s in our system it’s in our heart that even do we don’t see god we still believe that god exists.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

Because He is the one who molded us to be the person that we are right now. As our creator, our hearts and minds are connected to Him. Because of our faith that connects to Him,He exists in our minds and souls. He is the one who loved us first and I believe that He is always with us no matter where we go.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

Gods was always a things that people use to create in their minds to explain different things. Religion nowadays something different but in general people just want to believe in something.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:45:52 PM

The existence of God in people's mind are primarily because of the two reasons. First, because of the religion. There are varieties of religion and denomination nowadays. People do have contrasting belief and practices what it come to worshipping God. But the thing is that eventhough our society does have many religion, still the xore idea is that we believe that we have our God, that God exist. Second and last, people believe that everything in this world has a cause, that we are creations that has a creator. That above everything there is Someone who is powerful, all-knowing and in everywhere. People seek also for the truth that is why God exist in their minds. Moreover, people seek for Someone whom they can rely on if no one is with them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

if you are christian, you believe in God's existence, He is our savior and he created all the things in this world,. all the happenings are choices by people but in the end of judgement God will punish those who are sinners and those people who believe in God and repented their sin were save and will go to the promise land which is the paradise.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:14 AM

I think why god exist in all people's mind because of the thing called curiosity because how to we people, animals, world and the whole universe existed? Because we all believe that there is a creator. To be honest i dont really believe in the scientific approach on how the universe was build because of the big bang theory so what is the reason behind why big bang theory existed because there is a creator and the creator is our God.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

It's because of faith...everything in this world comes from God,only the word of God is permanent ,God always answer my prayer in different way,If you are praying don't stop until God answer your,He know what best for you..
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

Because God is define as the Almighty who can do everything so who you will call when things looks impossible to fix? That is why people call to God and always have Him on their mind because of the worse situation they have.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

God exists in our mind because He is the most powerful being around the world who can take control of everything and we are just lucky because He has given us the free will and it just so happened that His people are abusive about it and that they make their own path which is too far from the will of God for them.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

God creates us.and i do beleive in God.we have different beliefs and religion but for me theres only one God who creates all things in this world.God is our savior.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: