Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37700 times)
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

You have the right to believe in whatever you believe in and you also possess the right not to believe in anything at all. Its your right and your conviction. For those that believes including myself have a sense of feelings that things dont just happen by default without the hand of God like getting unmerited favor, saving from unnecessary attacks, praying for a particular thing and even getting response which means someone is listening and answering that prayer and that person is no other than God.

There is the difference.... Atheists rely on proof... those who believe in religion speak about truth without proof.

You wanna play a game ? Give me a proof that after life there is nothing, that God did not created the Universe or that simply He does not exist. Atheists are the greatest plague on the World, as they are generally also leftists and decerebrated anti-racists.

Give me proof that life after death there is Heaven. Show me that God created the Universe or just show me he exists. Ask him to post a selfie here so we may all gaze upon him.

Religious fanatics are the greatest plague on Earth. They are bigoted, human hating, narcissistic, hate filled murdering creatures. After proof of this....... read the Bible. It tells you how to live and kill. 

No one can create a god, god does not need human but human always needs God. God is not a thing that you can measure and research. Can you measure the area of the universe? Research only estimate the area, not not know exactly. Humans can only think he can measure god, in fact human did not know anything.

Little proof that life after death there is Heaven or hell, i dont want to talk too much in this forum

If I kill your mother you will definitely punish me in order to create fairness, but what if you can not find me? The answer is you do not get justice, therefore hell created for those who do not get justice in the world.

If I can not be found and if there is no heaven and hell, surely I will do a lot of negative things to make me happy, I will be raped someone, I will kill people and I would rob people. Because nothing is going to punish me.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:04:51 AM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

You have the right to believe in whatever you believe in and you also possess the right not to believe in anything at all. Its your right and your conviction. For those that believes including myself have a sense of feelings that things dont just happen by default without the hand of God like getting unmerited favor, saving from unnecessary attacks, praying for a particular thing and even getting response which means someone is listening and answering that prayer and that person is no other than God.

There is the difference.... Atheists rely on proof... those who believe in religion speak about truth without proof.

You wanna play a game ? Give me a proof that after life there is nothing, that God did not created the Universe or that simply He does not exist. Atheists are the greatest plague on the World, as they are generally also leftists and decerebrated anti-racists.

Give me proof that life after death there is Heaven. Show me that God created the Universe or just show me he exists. Ask him to post a selfie here so we may all gaze upon him.

Religious fanatics are the greatest plague on Earth. They are bigoted, human hating, narcissistic, hate filled murdering creatures. After proof of this....... read the Bible. It tells you how to live and kill. 

No one can create a god, god does not need human but human always needs God. God is not a thing that you can measure and research. Can you measure the area of the universe? Research only estimate the area, not not know exactly. Humans can only think he can measure god, in fact human did not know anything.

Little proof that life after death there is Heaven or hell, i dont want to talk too much in this forum

If I kill your mother you will definitely punish me in order to create fairness, but what if you can not find me? The answer is you do not get justice, therefore hell created for those who do not get justice in the world.

If I can not be found and if there is no heaven and hell, surely I will do a lot of negative things to make me happy, I will be raped someone, I will kill people and I would rob people. Because nothing is going to punish me.

Man created God for the ability to control the masses.

Scare mongering on a grand scale.

If you choose to accept Faith then that is your choice and I will never say a bad word about your choice. But when you try to justify your Faith as truth and proof, then I will highlight the inadequacies with which you base your beliefs as proof.

By the way..... if you kill my mother..... in the words of Liam Neeson "I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you" ha ha ha ha
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:10:21 AM

Man created God for the ability to control the masses.

Scare mongering on a grand scale.

If you choose to accept Faith then that is your choice and I will never say a bad word about your choice. But when you try to justify your Faith as truth and proof, then I will highlight the inadequacies with which you base your beliefs as proof.

By the way..... if you kill my mother..... in the words of Liam Neeson "I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you" ha ha ha ha

What happen if you can not find me?? you just crying?? hahaha.

How about if you got scam in ico, and dev ran with hundred BTC and you can not find him and because of anonymous? you will cry again, ahahahaha . can you find btc scammer ha ha ha ha ha lol
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:30:09 AM

This is not how science work my dear friend ! You have a situation, and once one can not prove it does not exist, it is considered as existing ! By the way I would like to hear your so called Holy Bible contradictions !

SirPol85

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

This is not how science work my dear friend ! You have a situation, and once one can not prove it does not exist, it is considered as existing ! By the way I would like to hear your so called Holy Bible contradictions !
Well tell me then, if God created only Adam and eve, the fruits of their children? Now science has proven, and laws it is forbidden to register a marriage between relatives. This will lead to genetic mutations. As bred people?
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

Well tell me then, if God created only Adam and eve, the fruits of their children? Now science has proven, and laws it is forbidden to register a marriage between relatives. This will lead to genetic mutations. As bred people?

I think that SirPol85 here, have made good statement, and i agree with him. The percentage for genetic mutation and bad bred is too high, and it cant be denied. But I think that its not religion that is bad, its people, stupid people who believe everything blindly. People who say that Holy Bible or any other holy book is only thing that is truth, and that people who dont agree with that is heretics and should be purged , that is real problem not book it self. Stupid people is problem... maybe better to say blind people, spiritually poor people.
SameHow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:48:27 PM

Unfortunately in the world today, the influence of stupid people. Such people are easier to manage. Fools believe in God, others choose a presidential Trump, and others vote for brexit, the fourth is preparing a vote for calexit.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:20:22 PM

Unfortunately in the world today, the influence of stupid people. Such people are easier to manage. Fools believe in God, others choose a presidential Trump, and others vote for brexit, the fourth is preparing a vote for calexit.
No they are not fool, they are just fighting what they believe like yours. We don't need to argue all things especially when it comes to believing in God.
I believe in HIM no matter what and that what makes my life complete in having HIM as my God my savior and my life. Without Him I am nothing and I will continue to Trust and praise HIM no matter what.

drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

No they are not fool, they are just fighting what they believe like yours. We don't need to argue all things especially when it comes to believing in God.
I believe in HIM no matter what and that what makes my life complete in having HIM as my God my savior and my life. Without Him I am nothing and I will continue to Trust and praise HIM no matter what.

I will support you with that. I also beleive in God and I will beleive HIM forever. At first I'm in doubt of God. There's a tragedy happened to my father and doctors told us that he will not stay long. We prayed everyday asking God to give my father more time with us because we are not ready to lose him. One day my father stop breathing for an hour. After that he woke up and told us that God hear our prayers and he let my father stay with us. Just beleive in God and he will listen to you.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:54:14 PM

I will support you with that. I also beleive in God and I will beleive HIM forever. At first I'm in doubt of God. There's a tragedy happened to my father and doctors told us that he will not stay long. We prayed everyday asking God to give my father more time with us because we are not ready to lose him. One day my father stop breathing for an hour. After that he woke up and told us that God hear our prayers and he let my father stay with us. Just beleive in God and he will listen to you.
That is a good for you. Just pray with HIM and TRUST HIM always in any ways and HE will answer our prayers. For me, I thought I cannot finish my study because it is impossible to do since we lack of financial but still God hears my prayer that I really wanted to finish my school and miracle happens in my life.
NyeFee

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:14:24 PM

That is a good for you. Just pray with HIM and TRUST HIM always in any ways and HE will answer our prayers. For me, I thought I cannot finish my study because it is impossible to do since we lack of financial but still God hears my prayer that I really wanted to finish my school and miracle happens in my life.
And what has your God not help people in Syria when they were asked to stop the bombing of cities by the Russian bombers? Why isn't he helping poor people to earn money and on the contrary help the drug lords make money? Because there is no God and prayers will not help!
onefinecoin

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:21:07 PM

If I told you Bitcoin just came into existence by a matter of coincidence, would you believe me ?
you would counter, stating the complexity of its code and how it just cannot happen without a mastermind and a lot of efforts. When a simple thing like an algorithm cannot come into existence by itself, a complex human being based on DNA, feelings, intelligence can come into existence without a creator?

Its so damn simple ! I wonder why cant people see it.

There has to be a CREATOR  !!!
NyeFee

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:28:46 PM

If I told you Bitcoin just came into existence by a matter of coincidence, would you believe me ?
you would counter, stating the complexity of its code and how it just cannot happen without a mastermind and a lot of efforts. When a simple thing like an algorithm cannot come into existence by itself, a complex human being based on DNA, feelings, intelligence can come into existence without a creator?

What does God do? If the tree cut off the branch then in time there will be new sprouts. Is that the merit of God? No this tree restores itself. What in this world depends on your God? Nothing. This is nonsense!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:35:41 AM

What does God do? If the tree cut off the branch then in time there will be new sprouts. Is that the merit of God? No this tree restores itself. What in this world depends on your God? Nothing. This is nonsense!

God designed and built the tree like this.

God had mercy on the tree. The tree can't run when attacked. God gave it the special provision of growing back in ways that people and animals can't. People and animals can run away from danger.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

Simple answer is that human need someone to sit above them and he/she should be supreme.thats why god is born.
People usually say "all men are created equal"!do you think so it is correct? If men are born equal then why are some rich and other poor,some are good looking and others are not,some are disable while others are not.bcz of this competition is created to become better that others.it is just perception and illusion that we create to satisfy our mind for a time being.thats why men are not created equal and thats why they need supreme being,god to look after them.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

God had mercy on the tree. The tree can't run when attacked. God gave it the special provision of growing back in ways that people and animals can't. People and animals can run away from danger.

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OMG.... that is lunacy!

If your god did that to a tree then he obviously has power to stop cancer in children and stop pedophiles. Yet he chooses not too. Hence.... no god!
21kevin21

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:42:30 AM

Cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OMG.... that is lunacy!

If your god did that to a tree then he obviously has power to stop cancer in children and stop pedophiles. Yet he chooses not too. Hence.... no god!
In my mind there is no God. I do not believe that God exists. I absolutely agree with you. Why doesn't God help the children who have not committed any crimes. They are sinless! Why would such a God?
the.jack20

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:25:33 PM

There's only one reason for this.

There are some unrealized dreams of the people. And people are having difficulty accepting things. That's the reason for God's faith. People want to be immortal. No one can accept disappearance.

They accept the idea of God to realize these and similar thoughts.
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:31:53 PM

There's only one reason for this.

There are some unrealized dreams of the people. And people are having difficulty accepting things. That's the reason for God's faith. People want to be immortal. No one can accept disappearance.

They accept the idea of God to realize these and similar thoughts.
I can't understand how can you believe in God. You understand that, at best, God exists only in your imagination. Go to the hospital to check the brain and flip through science books. Maybe you will stop believing.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:01:02 PM

And what has your God not help people in Syria when they were asked to stop the bombing of cities by the Russian bombers? Why isn't he helping poor people to earn money and on the contrary help the drug lords make money? Because there is no God and prayers will not help!

God let free will to people as He stopped punishing people for their sins. They all will be judged at the end of times, the Armageddon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: