Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why God exists in all people mind?  (Read 37700 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed

There is only one creator and that is God!

Who created God?
No one create God

Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God?
Only people itself gave confusion for themselves.

Why do people want God?
Because they knew God is the source of everything in this world.

Isn't we are the one to make everything possible?
No! depending in your situation, if that is good, God will allow it to be happen but if not God won't allow it.

We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it?
I beg to disagree, that is a big mistake if we do that.

Why God exists in all people mind?
Because He is a powerful God.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

I'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!
Hmm interesting idea, that is. Lets think about it for a second. You own aquarium and feed fish everyday, well that does not make you there god, but some entity that feeds them. God does not feed us with food, so from that perspective you are not God to you fishes. Second thing is, i think that fish do not have capacity to understand that you are feeding them, and there so they can not thing that you are there God. But it is an interesting idea after all Cheesy .

The point isn't the little gods that we are among the animals. The point is that, now that we understand that God exists, we should be excited beyond, beyond... and constantly be attempting to learn more about this wonderful Entity that feeds us.

Cool
I don't believe in God and disagree with the view that God is in every person. It's not in me and in all others it is not. Religion deceives people. Religious leaders are fooling and pursuing their personal prices. I don't believe them. They are not saints.
There i agree with you totally, everything you said is right and in most cases truth. But i must say that i know few of people that are priests and are real believers, and live life in service of God and try to live good life. But most of them are corrupted and bad to the bone. That is why religion lost its power in this day and age. But religion on its own is not bad.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

I'm a God. I have an aquarium. Every day I feed it fish. I am sure that they think that God sends them food. This means for fish, I am God? Lol!
Hmm interesting idea, that is. Lets think about it for a second. You own aquarium and feed fish everyday, well that does not make you there god, but some entity that feeds them. God does not feed us with food, so from that perspective you are not God to you fishes. Second thing is, i think that fish do not have capacity to understand that you are feeding them, and there so they can not thing that you are there God. But it is an interesting idea after all Cheesy .

The point isn't the little gods that we are among the animals. The point is that, now that we understand that God exists, we should be excited beyond, beyond... and constantly be attempting to learn more about this wonderful Entity that feeds us.

Cool
I don't believe in God and disagree with the view that God is in every person. It's not in me and in all others it is not. Religion deceives people. Religious leaders are fooling and pursuing their personal prices. I don't believe them. They are not saints.
There i agree with you totally, everything you said is right and in most cases truth. But i must say that i know few of people that are priests and are real believers, and live life in service of God and try to live good life. But most of them are corrupted and bad to the bone. That is why religion lost its power in this day and age. But religion on its own is not bad.

We are so far above the next most reasoning animal (chimp, dolphin, whatever) that if there were no other God, we would be gods on the earth.

Since we know that there are things that are way beyond us, even if we never find God personally, He has to exist, just because there are things way beyond our understanding, like we are way beyond the chimp in understanding.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:31:12 PM

If there was any evidence at all... for any god whatsoever... we would not only believe in god, but we would all believe in the same god

So long as there exists more than one religion, you can rest assured they are all wrong
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

If there was any evidence at all... for any god whatsoever... we would not only believe in god, but we would all believe in the same god

So long as there exists more than one religion, you can rest assured they are all wrong

As you said, your personal religion as expressed above, is wrong.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

Cool
All religions are correct, it's just that each culture interprets faith in its own way, therefore, a lot of religion has appeared on the earth.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:53:24 AM

All religions are correct, it's just that each culture interprets faith in its own way, therefore, a lot of religion has appeared on the earth.

They literally can't all be correct... no religion is truly compatible with another... it's always "my god is the only god, and you are wrong"... every religion believes this... it's printed in their books
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:13:26 PM

They literally can't all be correct... no religion is truly compatible with another... it's always "my god is the only god, and you are wrong"... every religion believes this... it's printed in their books

Yet, in a way, they are all right. How can this be? Everyone is alive for a time, and exercises his own, personal religion in his life (short as it may be).

The question isn't really about our personal religions. Why not? Because we all die. Yet the earth and universe seem like they last forever. And they are alive with other life, and simple motion... almost as though the universe has a life of itself.

Well, the universe DOES have life and religion beyond ours. We die, but God lives forever, and gives the universe of His knowledge and life. Because the universe doesn't (can't) contain all the knowledge of God, that which it has is like a religion for it, the universe.

Until we gain full knowledge of the universe, we will never have a completely accurate religion available. And even then, none of us will be able to maintain all that knowledge consciously active at once, so the religion of each of us will always be incomplete with regard to the religion God has placed into the universe. Yet we all live here for a time.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:18:36 PM

A blind person doesn't have much evidence for sight. His only evidence is that his eyes must be there for some reason, and that other people report that they can see.

Most other people see the evidence and proof for the existence of God. Since you have expressed that there isn't any evidence, you are simply blind to the evidence other people see. One of the best things you can do, now, is simply accept the fact that God exists, based on the reports of the evidence that others see.

Cool

BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 01:20:41 PM

The concept of “God” is one of the simplest concepts that even atheists can understand and comprehend, because everybody knows that God refers to the being that has created everything, that exists in this world, is capable of doing whatsoever he desires, is aware of everything that occurs and is all perceiving, the ever listening and etc.
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:48:03 PM

Well you can take it likely but the very basic urge of all human beings to know God is the same to know everything, either through science or something else.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

The concept of “God” is one of the simplest concepts that even atheists can understand and comprehend, because everybody knows that God refers to the being that has created everything, that exists in this world, is capable of doing whatsoever he desires, is aware of everything that occurs and is all perceiving, the ever listening and etc.

Hey God can you please post here to let us know, you know, that you exist.  Thanks a bunch God.

You can also text me.  If you have cell signal up there in heaven....

God is essentially posting through you by allowing your posts to go through.

Text yourself so that you can say that God texted you.

Cool

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Who create God? Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Why do people want God? Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it ? Why God exists in all people mind? Embarrassed
Of course, God exist! only His creation is dying but not Himself as God. And God is very important to our lives that's why we need Him while we live in this earth. And He knows what we are thinking whether good or bad inside our mind.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

Who create God? God not created, if god created so it is nod a god.

Why there is always a confusion, misunderstanding and debates on the topic of God? Because there are many definition of god and characteristic in ppl mind. Anne will say God is 'A', Barry will say, No God is 'B', and so on

Why do people want God? Because they have mindset if God will help you and beside you in every condition

Isn't we are the one to make everything possible? Yes you are correct, If you always think like that so you are also can remove God in your mind. One question from me, how you can make single woman have a baby without inject sperm? Can you make it possible?? How you can make soil to be live things? I dont want to talk using technology, it's diffrent case.

We don't have to give our faith and hope to God. Isn't it? It optional for everyone, but you have to got something bad and no one can help you, so you will understand this.

Why God exists in all people mind? It's only exist in people who believe in god. Basicly, our parent teach us if we have a god but if your parent believe in god
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:25:10 AM

Hey God can you please post here to let us know, you know, that you exist.  Thanks a bunch God.

Cool

I can text.  Your God cannot.  I exist in the real world, your God only exists in your mind.

That is the difference between me and your God.

And yet the difference is that you do not believe, and not believe in an existing God. Man is so constituted that it is easier to continue to believe in fairy tales than admit that what he spent his entire life believing it is fake.
killgald

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

God is always in your heart you just have to opened it for him, he will help you in any kind of problem in life, the bible are his teachings who left for us to live in peace and harmony.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:52:10 AM

Cool

I can text.  Your God cannot.  I exist in the real world, your God only exists in your mind.

God has done way more than text. He programmed smartphones and texting into being thousands of years ago through cause and effect activity up to the present. Why should He waste the time texting when He doesn't need it, and since He has programmed you to do it?

Cool

witsie

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:11:51 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 02:33:32 AM by witsie

yes .. god is in some instances refuge .... but, my broadest definition of god is: " god is anything that is missing " ....
we named that entity as Almighty God (AG) ... what is people who invented god for the people as personal one ....
He is perfect, of course as axiom and assumption what makes Him unable to be born .... as then He loses His perfection
No science nor religion would ever allow AG to become born .... He must stay in the transcendence, else becomes devil ..!
only peoples goodnesses can born a god in the experience what i tried to experiment last 20 years on my humble entity
that god in the life i named Secular God (SG), i tested it on myself, but we can elect SG among any of us, from Oprah to Bono
sure, only attribute that AG has not, is property, ...... nhhh ... SG can realize this too, under a zillion of dollars he can not walk

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:14:46 AM

Cool

God has done way more than text. He programmed smartphones and texting into being thousands of years ago through cause and effect activity up to the present. Why should He waste the time texting when He doesn't need it, and since He has programmed you to do it?

Cool

He programmed shit. He is imaginary, he cannot do much in the real world.

Programmers programmed smartphones.  Nobody programmed programmers.

Nature and science show and prove God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Atheism is a lie and a faulty religion/cult:
The only time we will be able to understand things about God that He doesn't tell us, is after we get millions of times the scientific investigation abilities than we have now.

The atheist knows that atheism is a lie. How does he know this? Because he doesn't have any proof that God DOESN'T exist. And because there are tons of evidences that suggest that God at least might exist... evidences even in the minds of the atheists.

If atheists were agnostic, they might be truthful. But as atheists, they are liars. As liars, they have a cult going in atheism.

Cool

witsie

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:26:58 AM

i explained to me the term "divine" this way:
technology <<-perfect<best<better<good>goodier>goodiest>divine ->> morality
what teaches us where is AG and where is SG ... but, we must know that we deal with evolution and god, too
sure, evolution will prefer aesthetics than morality what god must support,
we are all of the different profiles and staminas, characters and idiosincrasies:
profanists<genitalists<scum<scam<>spam>slam>genialists>divinists
human has to progress, not to bend we have to fly ... but ... we can not fly .... but, dream in the day we can
join my activities from my signature .. thanks .... zik zikalkis

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: