Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17632 times)
Leprikon

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

There is the Imminent Death Experience (IDE), which is an expression of a set of "visions" and "sensations" resulting from clinical death or advanced coma. These experiences correspond to: the complete vision of one's own existence, vision of a tunnel, encounter with spiritual entities, vision of a light, infinite love, peace and tranquility, impression Of an ineffable experience and of union with divine or supranormal principles.

The IDE is a crossroads problem where transcendental or spiritualist interpretations intersect with physiological or psychological interpretations. This is a very good description of death for me.
The vision of the tunnel during near-death this is due to the peculiarities of the human brain. After death the human brain is dying. No tunnels will be gone. There will be darkness. This proves that life after death does not exist.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:39:03 AM

On the other hand, since you know very little of everything that is there to be known, you do NOT know that there is no life after death.

Cool

On the other hand, since you know very little of everything that there is to be known, you do NOT know that there is life after death.

But I know more than you, since I know that God exists, while you don't accept the proof:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

God says that there is life after death. Just as life as it exists now is essentially impossible, even so the impossible life after death will exist, as well.

Cool

Your links are not proof. They are links to your own words.

Claiming YOUR words as proof shows how delusional you are.

I suggest you accept your fate that when you die you will be dead.... nothing more.

Since my words show the proof that God exists, they are simply a guide for those who want to prove God to themselves. Go out and research what I say. God is proven by science and nature. Then, turn to find God Who you so fervently deny, even to the point of denying science.

Since God made all science, attempting to use science to disprove God has only failed in the past, and will only fail in the future. The past failure of science to disprove God is what is making some scientists turn to fables of science theory. Science theory is the fiction that they are often using to attempt to disprove God. They will fail.

But you, stats. You simply blab against God without anything to back up what you say. Why not acknowledge the fact of God in your life? Why not acknowledge reality? You will only wind up destroying yourself if you continue this way. Turn to God. He is willing to accept you... for now.

Cool

I don't need to repeat myself to prove that your God is a false lie.

If people want to see the truth.... read the christian bible. It is full of false tales and contradictory commands.

Anyone who reads the book with an open mind can see for themselves.

You choose to see scientific results and "assume" they lead to an answer of your God. You twist the truth and speculate. That my little chuckle buddy is not science but delusions.

I don't necessarily agree with you when you talk bad about the Christian God, but...

That isn't the point.

Okay, so you don't want to believe in the Christian God for some reason. Then you better find a way to get right with God, because God definitely exists.

There is no speculation in the scientific facts that prove God exists. There are only people who know God, and people who aren't willing to look at the fact that God exists. However...

If science hadn't proven God, the machine nature of the universe has proven Him for thousands of years. Your willing ignorance of the truth is destroying you. Change while you still have time. God hasn't given up on you yet. Don't force Him to do so.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

On the other hand, since you know very little of everything that is there to be known, you do NOT know that there is no life after death.

Cool

On the other hand, since you know very little of everything that there is to be known, you do NOT know that there is life after death.

But I know more than you, since I know that God exists, while you don't accept the proof:

God says that there is life after death. Just as life as it exists now is essentially impossible, even so the impossible life after death will exist, as well.

Cool

I suggest you accept your fate that when you die you will be dead.... nothing more.

Since my words show the proof that God exists, they are simply a guide for those who want to prove God to themselves. Go out and research what I say. God is proven by science and nature. Then, turn to find God Who you so fervently deny, even to the point of denying science.

Since God made all science, attempting to use science to disprove God has only failed in the past, and will only fail in the future. The past failure of science to disprove God is what is making some scientists turn to fables of science theory. Science theory is the fiction that they are often using to attempt to disprove God. They will fail.

But you, stats. You simply blab against God without anything to back up what you say. Why not acknowledge the fact of God in your life? Why not acknowledge reality? You will only wind up destroying yourself if you continue this way. Turn to God. He is willing to accept you... for now.

Cool

If people want to see the truth.... read the christian bible. It is full of false tales and contradictory commands.

You choose to see scientific results and "assume" they lead to an answer of your God. You twist the truth and speculate. That my little chuckle buddy is not science but delusions.

I don't necessarily agree with you when you talk bad about the Christian God, but...

That isn't the point.

Okay, so you don't want to believe in the Christian God for some reason. Then you better find a way to get right with God, because God definitely exists.

There is no speculation in the scientific facts that prove God exists. There are only people who know God, and people who aren't willing to look at the fact that God exists. However...

If science hadn't proven God, the machine nature of the universe has proven Him for thousands of years. Your willing ignorance of the truth is destroying you. Change while you still have time. God hasn't given up on you yet. Don't force Him to do so.

Cool

Oh chuckles.... can you from now on post with a beginning of.....

"Knock Knock"

Your arguments are getting lamer.

They are now extremely fanciful.
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

That isn't the point.

Cool
Lol! Name me one scientific theory which admits that God exists. People lied about the existence of different gods and no one has confirmed the existence of at least one of them. You're blind if you believe without evidence.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

Lol! Name me one scientific theory which admits that God exists. People lied about the existence of different gods and no one has confirmed the existence of at least one of them. You're blind if you believe without evidence.

You are wrong my friend. Its not blindness, the thing that you described is called faith. And faith is not something that can be proved with science. Real faith comes from within person, and if someone try to explain what faith is to a person that doesnt want to believe in it, there will be a lot of discussion and they wont agree on anything. There are no scientific theory about God and there will never be... but people will still believe in God.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

You are wrong my friend. Its not blindness, the thing that you described is called faith. And faith is not something that can be proved with science. Real faith comes from within person, and if someone try to explain what faith is to a person that doesnt want to believe in it, there will be a lot of discussion and they wont agree on anything. There are no scientific theory about God and there will never be... but people will still believe in God.
Children believe in fairy tales, but we laugh about it. Why when adults believe in fairy tales we laugh and call it faith? What's the difference? For me, believers are also children, just more aggressive. Islam even for me, the main spreader of terror.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Children believe in fairy tales, but we laugh about it. Why when adults believe in fairy tales we laugh and call it faith? What's the difference? For me, believers are also children, just more aggressive. Islam even for me, the main spreader of terror.

Children believe in some fairy tales and people laugh because that fairy tales are proven to be false. That is why when human grown up they learn what is possible and what is not. There is possibility that God exist and till now it was not proven otherwise. So that is why people still believe in God. But i fear even when science prove that God does not exist, some people will still believe in God...
yescopyleftsounds

Activity: 215
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

what happens when we die ? i think we just die
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:38:07 PM

what happens when we die ? i think we just die
Many who promote life after death refer to the memories of those who were in clinical death. Hence the talk about the tunnel and other stuff. It's all a lie. Just as the human brain is not dead, he can see visions. After the death of the brain death.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

Well that's where religion is different, it has something that fairy tales don't. Churches, books, legends, stories, saints, etc... and also, fairy tales are wrote as an escape from this reality for kids, nothing else. Religion has some deeper meaning to it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Well that's where religion is different, it has something that fairy tales don't. Churches, books, legends, stories, saints, etc... and also, fairy tales are wrote as an escape from this reality for kids, nothing else. Religion has some deeper meaning to it.

That's right. Believing in science theory as fact is fairy tales = religion. The churches of science that hold the scientists that believe this way, have spread their theory religion around the world.

Science fact, on the other hand, has proven that God exists:

Further, scientific study of the Bible shows that it is a book that can't exist according to the laws of the way books come into being and are transmitted among people. In addition, the things that the Bible shows us, when studyed in depth, show us that the Bible must be truth.

Now that we know by science and nature that God is real, and that the Bible is at least near truth, God and Christianity become reality for us. Science itself blends into a thing that God has provided. Truthful religion is available from God in the Bible. Science theory religion is a failure.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:22:38 PM

That's right. Believing in science theory as fact is fairy tales = religion. The churches of science that hold the scientists that believe this way, have spread their theory religion around the world.

Further, scientific study of the Bible shows that it is a book that can't exist according to the laws of the way books come into being and are transmitted among people. In addition, the things that the Bible shows us, when studyed in depth, show us that the Bible must be truth.

Now that we know by science and nature that God is real, and that the Bible is at least near truth, God and Christianity become reality for us. Science itself blends into a thing that God has provided. Truthful religion is available from God in the Bible. Science theory religion is a failure.

Cool

You haven't changed at all, were gone for some time but now you're back and still posting your own posts as a scientific proof. Cheesy
ut I'd  ask you not to poison my thread with your posts like those. There are other threads for that, I didn't ask for that kind of opinion here. Thanks.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:47:54 PM

Cool

You haven't changed at all, were gone for some time but now you're back and still posting your own posts as a scientific proof. Cheesy
ut I'd  ask you not to poison my thread with your posts like those. There are other threads for that, I didn't ask for that kind of opinion here. Thanks.
He can't leave this topic. Believers are very aggressive towards those who do not believe in God. They also are aggressive to other religions. That is why between them arise from time to time of war. True Christianity is less aggressive than Muslims.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:22:37 PM

Cool

He can't leave this topic. Believers are very aggressive towards those who do not believe in God. They also are aggressive to other religions. That is why between them arise from time to time of war. True Christianity is less aggressive than Muslims.

The first response in this thread, my response, at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756, is a non-religious response. However, nobody can get away from religion... even if it is their own personal religion.

Cool

Tyrantt (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

Cool

No, his first post was perfect and on point to this topic, but I see there are some arguments over something that I wasn't asking for. I didn't ask for religious thoughts like christian,muslim or hindu, because we're all familiar with those. I'm interested more in some other views on that topic.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 05:24:00 AM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:39:11 AM

I have always think about what happens after dying, do you even know that you already died or what happens to the memories that lies in you brain would they just vanish after dying or would the memories remain. After death is something a person who died can answer, but after dying there's no chance that a human being can solve this conclusion.

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

cramcram21

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Well I like to think that we would just be born again or reincarnate,
I have watch a documentary about it and some kid's have said that they know something about their past life.

stats

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:32:44 PM

Cool

The first response in this thread, my response, at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756, is a non-religious response. However, nobody can get away from religion... even if it is their own personal religion.

Cool

And the starting comment asked that no religion thoughts be posted. Fancy that you continue to ignore the polite request by someone to thrash your own beliefs.

BADecker you display the characteristics I despise about anyone from religion. You have zero respect for others and do not follow their requests. You are a controlling zealot with total disregard for others.

I hope you do not live your life the same way you act on this forum. I really hope you find peace!
stats

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

Science hasn't really found a big spot where memories are stored in the brain. There are places spread out through the brain where some small piles of memories are located. But the big spot hasn't been found.

Some people think that there is a spiritual body that contains the true memories. This spiritual body is much larger in its realm than the physical body is in this realm. The spiritual body is the real person, riding in the physical body like people ride in machines. A good movie example of this was the movie Avatar.

Cool

What, a fictional story?

Yeah I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: