Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:53:24 AM

not sure what your talking about...

but 2 ppl in a row, begging for coin.  thats all i see.

you and the other guy.

both say,    OH, if you cant handle your moon, send it to me....

Do you enjoy getting thought of with scorn?

Well good that begging and posting addresses in this form is good to go for a deletion

To be fair to HeitorMessias it's not begging if he's asking for support for his project which is directly Mooncoin related.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muo

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:49 AM

Do you have bounty? How can i participate?
Littlestan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:14:43 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:25:51 AM by Littlestan

last respect to the character "Stan" who is involved in manipulating Mooncoin market in a dirty and dishonest way.
-Stan only lends to gossip and intrigue he has never proven anything, he just wants to buy back Mooncoin at banana price.
-Stan is just a liar, he will never accept my challenge because he is a coward who hides behind aseclas.
-Stan did not meet my challenge. he proved everything I said he was not a man (now I have serious doubts as to the real identity of Stan) and made several blatant charges and with no concrete basis. Would be a great writer of novels for the Latin public, is it that Stan is using his talents in the wrong way?
-I am fulfilling my word I do not owe satisfactions to STAN but STAN owes satisfactions to the entire team, holders and investors.
-Team Mooncoin Brazil reaffirms its commitment to the currency and asks that investors and future investors do not take Stan's words into account. Everything was explained, and those accompanying saw that I alone did more for the Mooncoin than all the 'official' discord and telegram boards.
-Please, Stan, no shivers this is ugly and childish, Mooncoin goes to the moon whether you like it or not. I did not answer anything from your last post and I will not respond until you meet the challenge. Turn man or forget me, I never quoted his name and I quoted Discordapp and Telegram as sources fakes, if you have sensitive ego the problem is yours. Keep pretending that you know nothing, it seems that you were mistaken in thinking that I was a calcified.

This week Mooncoin Brasil will bring great news, and we guarantee, it is only the beginning, because now I have a team of professionals focused on serious work.

This weekend there will be a meeting of the Mooncoin Brasil team, we will discuss issues about commercial adoption in Brazil and already set the date for the beginning of a new levels for the Currency.

You don't have to quote 'Stan'; that's my real name. I can show proof if you like. Unlike 'Vassilis'.

Speaking of proof:

- last respect to the character "Stan" who is involved in manipulating Mooncoin market in a dirty and dishonest way.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS.

- Stan only lends to gossip and intrigue he has never proven anything, he just wants to buy back Mooncoin at banana price.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS. If I knew tomorrow that buying back into Mooncoin today would give me 1000% yields tomorrow, I STILL wouldn't do it because of how I feel. Anyone reading this can go over my last post above to get an idea of why this might be.

- Stan is just a liar, he will never accept my challenge because he is a coward who hides behind aseclas.

What challenge? I'm right here, pal. Feel free to post it here; it no longer exists on the Discord and anyone can go look for themselves to see that this is true. They can also see I wasn't around for many days at a time because, like I've said before, I've distanced myself from Mooncoin after I publicly stated that I was selling my MOON off two days before actually selling, giving the Community a heads up of what my intent was. What a market manipulating mastermind I must be!

- Stan did not meet my challenge. he proved everything I said he was not a man (now I have serious doubts as to the real identity of Stan) and made several blatant charges and with no concrete basis. Would be a great writer of novels for the Latin public, is it that Stan is using his talents in the wrong way?

I don't care what you believe. My 'charges' are based on provable reality. Maybe have a short chat with the 'Foundation' before posting such idiotic crap again: I've got no problems posting chat logs in public. I've done it in the Telegram and Discord and I can do it here.

- Team Mooncoin Brazil reaffirms its commitment to the currency and asks that investors and future investors do not take Stan's words into account. Everything was explained, and those accompanying saw that I alone did more for the Mooncoin than all the 'official' discord and telegram boards.

I've specifically stated that people need to make up their own minds and to not take my word for anything except for those facts which I can provide proof and evidence for. People should think for themselves; the exact opposite of what you're doing, unfortunately. And you're absolutely delusional if you think you and your team did more for Mooncoin than we did. Few have even heard of you before these recent posts, moron.

- Please, Stan, no shivers this is ugly and childish, Mooncoin goes to the moon whether you like it or not. I did not answer anything from your last post and I will not respond until you meet the challenge. Turn man or forget me, I never quoted his name and I quoted Discordapp and Telegram as sources fakes, if you have sensitive ego the problem is yours. Keep pretending that you know nothing, it seems that you were mistaken in thinking that I was a calcified.

I didn't ask any questions of you that weren't rhetorical in intent besides asking for evidence for your claims that the Discord admins and moderators are fakes. Still waiting. And I assume nothing of your character except for what you've shown me; disappointed does not cover it. It's clear you're just lashing out emotionally for reasons nobody cares about but you. Grow up, manchild.

"stan" rhymes with spam and with scam.
I do not owe 'stan' and yes 'stan' owes satisfaction to all, I regret to inform you more I will not help you denigrate the image of the coin. The evidence is already with the right people and also posted on discorapp, you live online there, stop being lazy and sneaky look and see my challenge.

I do not spend more time with stan 'cause he has nothing to do with life, if he had not spend the whole day playing games online as always was visible by discordap, I'll ask Jesus to light the path of' stan 'and let him pass to be a good person who does not preach false witness, slander, and market manipulation, amen.

Tell you what; I'm going to unban you (again, I didn't have anything to do with your banning to begin with and didn't even know you had been banned until today) and then you can look for yourself. You keep stating complete untruths that literally anyone on the Discord can see for themselves.

Shove your prayers, dickhead. I know who I am, and it doesn't matter that you don't

Also, even if I were 'playing games online the whole day' (that's really hard to do with 2 jobs and major cryptocurrency responsibilities, btw) you do realize you just asked for donations from the Community for your Tibia server project? You know, for people to play games on? You're simply unreal dude.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

you and the other guy.

Well good that begging and posting addresses in this form is good to go for a deletion

To be fair to HeitorMessias it's not begging if he's asking for support for his project which is directly Mooncoin related.

The Begging thing was in reference to 2 other persons. (individuals that asked for moon)  not the donation stuff.   sry, it kinda got in the middle of the... sudden flare up...

However, i likke how you defended the other person, in the midst of all of it Wink

Something ive done the same thing....   (few notice that)

interesting to say the least.

i have moon on paper.    i havent looked at the wallets that were done recently.  dont know if they are... ok or whatever. 

kinda makes me sad.   Got this coin, becuz it was older, stable, but low value.     (1 sat is low to buy a coin... sub low is wow.)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Littlestan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:33:45 AM

but 2 ppl in a row, begging for coin.  thats all i see.

you and the other guy.

both say,    OH, if you cant handle your moon, send it to me....

The Begging thing was in reference to 2 other persons. (individuals that asked for moon)  not the donation stuff.   sry, it kinda got in the middle of the... sudden flare up...

However, i likke how you defended the other person, in the midst of all of it Wink

Something ive done the same thing....   (few notice that)

interesting to say the least.

i have moon on paper.    i havent looked at the wallets that were done recently.  dont know if they are... ok or whatever.  

kinda makes me sad.   Got this coin, becuz it was older, stable, but low value.     (1 sat is low to buy a coin... sub low is wow.)

All good, thanks for the clarification! Smiley

Honestly, even with all this personal attack shit I don't really blame Heitor. Things are super stressful in cryptoland atm, and as far as I know, he didn't receive a whole lot of support for the Tibia project besides from me and a few others. But yeah, if anyone wants to say I'm doing something shitty, they better have something to back that up besides just stating it or I'm going to tear their bullshit down. Especially after making myself largely available to the Community since last May.

The recent wallets are OK, but there's a bug that's been introduced that affects a number of users (myself included, several times) where sending MOON out from the wallet results in a 'stuck' tx, where it just doesn't go anywhere but it shows as deducted from your balance. It's a fairly easy and painless process to retrieve your MOON and try again, but it wasn't like that at all before the latest releases. Just something to be aware of.
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

is that fix posted in this thread somewhere? `  (if not, plz do so, just in case) Wink

i dont have much, and its all on paper.
   Im in no hurry. i lost 1million coins transferring to paper, so im reaally not wanting to hurry lol.

(my own stupid fault)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

geez H...

your sounding like a nut.

I suggest going back over your posts, and reading it. (try from an outsiders perspective)

Im not sure I would have sent you a PM other day...

actually , i know i wouldnt have.
  sry.  but you sound insane lol.

Dont know why the animosity. and it doesnt matter.  its HOW you present yourself.

Please rethink your conversation and such.

(i sound like a nut often... so i get that part! )

hope you see this ...as a post to help....not as an attack.
g

oztotl

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:49 AM

Too much drama and no positive action surrounding this coin.  Time to exit.
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

The drama will be continued bcoz no one is ready to do anything for the moon development..... Smiley
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

you and the other guy.

well dude first of all i am not begging !
maybe back to school to learn what begging is,
i have enough mooncoins in my wallets as you clearly can see in my adres,

the point here is to tel people not to cry about some stuf but getting mooncoin back to the charts !
and if they want to get rid of there mooncoins well you can leave them , because i wll take care of those coins

investigate before you put some words here this is how FUD comes to life !!

mooncoin will continuing  iam sure of so people , it will come oke with those 62 bil, in the end they will burn as for my part, in hell !!!

buy and hold is my best advice this way we can bring mooncoin to the charts, en devs will come to help this great coin further up !!!

thats how i think anyway

greetings

sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

you and the other guy.

the point here is to tel people not to cry about some stuf but getting mooncoin back to the charts !
and if they want to get rid of there mooncoins well you can leave them , because i wll take care of those coins

mooncoin will continuing  iam sure of so people , it will come oke with those 62 bil, in the end they will burn as for my part, in hell !!!

buy and hold is my best advice this way we can bring mooncoin to the charts, en devs will come to help this great coin further up !!!

thats how i think anyway

greetings

If really you can do something for the moon coin then keep calm and & do it asap...... I'm holding my moon and will keep on buying more & more....... Smiley
paulus59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:55:15 AM

you and the other guy.

mooncoin will continuing  iam sure of so people , it will come oke with those 62 bil, in the end they will burn as for my part, in hell !!!

thats how i think anyway

greetings

If really you can do something for the moon coin then keep calm and & do it asap...... I'm holding my moon and will keep on buying more & more....... Smiley

great now thats the spirit we seeking for !!! ;-)

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Just asking here?

the problems with transferring mooncoins to exchanges and from exchanges---> is that solved?

will those stuck transactions occur again? future transactions

i want to reinvest again but after the coinexchange fiasco im very wurry!

as for mooncoin itself i would like have some kind of exchange platform on my own website
 does anyone know how to do that with wordpress or any other kind of building?
paulus59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Just asking here?

the problems with transferring mooncoins to exchanges and from exchanges---> is that solved?

as for mooncoin itself i would like have some kind of exchange platform on my own website

wen does people understand that you not use exchange wallet to exchange wallet ? if you send from your ow wallet i will be all good ,

from exchange to exchange wont work allway the right way and behalf of that exhanges gives also warnings not to do that ! ;-)

Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

The drama will be continued bcoz no one is ready to do anything for the moon development..... Smiley
[/quote

Ok, want to do something?

Head over to Telegram channel and see pinned post.
All we get in here is accusation and he said, she said.] Step up and let's do something positive.

As for H, his way of engaging people is deplorable.  Stan has given him money, which he freely admits, what has he given in return. (Look at the above posts For an example)
MrAble

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Just asking here?

wen does people understand that you not use exchange wallet to exchange wallet ? if you send from your ow wallet i will be all good ,

from exchange to exchange wont work allway the right way and behalf of that exhanges gives also warnings not to do that ! ;-)

Well i did nothing else as from sending exchange to exchange and it went good long time.
but in a blink of an eye the problems started to pop up as value went to a certain point.
as i read things correctly it came true that some dev put some changes somewhere=?

that is also when the problems popt up with the coinexchange fiasco.

mainly is that issue resolved as in reversed and that future transactions work oke again=?

giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

you and the other guy.

mooncoin will continuing  iam sure of so people , it will come oke with those 62 bil, in the end they will burn as for my part, in hell !!!

thats how i think anyway

greetings

its not FUD.   what you said (and how you said it) is begging.

saying you'll 'help' someone take care of their mooncoins is begging for them to send to you. 

(or just trying to trick someone)

Otherwsie, you wouldnt have put your Address there.

You wanted/hoped for someone to send you some coin....

giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Just asking here?

Well i did nothing else as from sending exchange to exchange and it went good long time.
but in a blink of an eye the problems started to pop up as value went to a certain point.
as i read things correctly it came true that some dev put some changes somewhere=?

that is also when the problems popt up with the coinexchange fiasco.

mainly is that issue resolved as in reversed and that future transactions work oke again=?

Someone said they got their coin out of...wait wasnt it you? it finally worked to get out?

now im lost again.   too many crazy ppl coming in and yelling.

(and not just this thread)  a few threads i watch, ppl coming in and screaming about stuff.

(I always imagine someone pushing the door in, and them yelling and grabbing something off of the table by the door and tossing it across the room at one person, as they use other arm to grab something off of
another table...etc.  over and over...    nonstop, while they run thru. (and out the other door often)

Maybe too vivid?

----------------

Other than the transaction thing being slow at an exchange or 2...   nothing of note has happened.

Maybe somoone do a few minimal test transfers in/out of exchange to see?

Only way to test, is to Live test it.

MrAble

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Yes the stuck-lost coins were accounted to me again. Wink

it took months to get them back. Embarrassed

However there are many things that were a learning processes either.

Now as we are in the new year just adapting here to the situation.

Cool
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 I am repeated, the stolen coins are in good hands (VASSILIS is honest person) now and the situation is better than before (P.VERNON hands). Our dev Vassilis, afraid and without the correct support of some, has left. MF is not active, it is tired ? worn-out, frightened ?by the continuous attacks, also toward the privacy, that is important to safeguard against cybercrimine (MF members are people with at least 1 blns...)
It needs to select 2/3 independent devs now and to reconstitute the main team that supports MOON.
I will keep on supporting this coin and those people that feel like doing. I like the Brazilian team (thank for the express solidarity) and I will support their project.
They have sent me further details on their project, I trust them and I remember you what I have always said: “the use creates the value”.
 let's go on!

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: