Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

I think the ETH, NEO, Red Pulse, SONM are the altcoin will definitely grow in the future because the market of these altcoin always has a stable price and daily transaction volume is very high above 5 million dollars a day, This will definitely have a big impact on the Cryptocurrency market
Yeah i think it depends upon the project it self. maybe who have innovative and great concept such a cardano , tron but i think older coins who have reputation such a litecoin and dogecoin might have a chance too besides ethereum of course , value also affect coins futures and of course market reputation who had big transaction each time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

Altcoins that might survive in the future is Ethereum and Litecoin. Altcoins are just like stocks,they will survive as long as they have use cases and they are pretty stable price coins in the market. As far as I know, there are many coins will survive in the future just hold and prove the worth, their chances of surviving in the future is very high.

That's correct. As long as an altcoin has a real use case in our world, then it will survive in the future. Usually, old altcoins are more prone to surviving in the future than new ones. This is because, they have established development teams and a dedicated community behind them. However, there are some new altcoins which have gained traction due to their innovative technologies in crypto land.

Therefore, among the well-established altcoins that will survive in the future, those would be Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Namecoin, Peercoin, and even Monero. As for newly established altcoins, those that will survive in the future would be NEO, EOS, Ethereum Classic, Cardano, Qtum, Bitshares, and even ZCash. It's only a matter of time before most of these altcoins explode in value, leaving many early adopters of them wealthy in the long term. Despite this, it's always recommended to do your own research about a specific altcoin before making your next move. Just my opinion Smiley

I strongly believe that my Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the altcoins will do survive in the future because I believe it's creator, the developers, the marketing and everything about the Oyster coin will surely do have a better future as the project is well more effective than the existing altcoins in the Crypto Market industry today.
Oyster Pearl PRL will be used for annual payment for online file storage in the tangle and Oyster storage in the tangle is better than the existing file storage in the industry today.

Awesome. The Tangle technology has proven to be quite fast and scalable in IOTA. Seeing that a new coin has implemented such technology for file storage, make it truly revolutionary. I think that it could prove itself to become a nice alternative to Filecoin and other blockchain based storage solutions like Sia and Storj. If successful, then it might skyrocket in value, making it the best investment you'll ever make in an altcoin.

Nevertheless, Oyster coin looks very promising and might survive in the future if it gains enough traction in the market. Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

New CPU Cancer Research Algorithm released,
rewards for contributing CPU cycles to science!

novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

All altcoins turn to dust when Lightning come. Perhaps except Lightcoin because it's silver

Altcoin that can survive in the future is Ethereum because it will last for a long time,,,
but this coin still has a fast transaction time and hopefully, Ethereum will return stable and provide good profit
FrancoiseKozlowski

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Bitcoin, Ethereum.

Why? Because each of these did or still do something innovative to distinguish itself from others.

Still, you can make tons of money from the other coins if you buy low and sell high.
AmberDurso

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

There is some altcoins that we all know about the past and guess their future. These altcoins have counted above.
they have already survived until now. if you wonder some new altcoins which might survive in the future, you should be awake and watchful about new projects, their ICOs and achievement on marketplace
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

Real use case altcoins will survive the future, something that innovates upon something in the real world. We already have hundreds of alts that are currencies trying to compete with bitcoin but the token type alts that promise to innovate on the blockchain itself are the ones that will survive in the future.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

I would not even waste my time in nominating this Dodge coin for future coin survival as you have sighted. Dodge coin had been surviving the test of times and has been able to proof itself beyond reasonable doubt that it shall sustain all levels of challenges currently persisting, since it is still struggling obviously in the market. Litecoin and Rebellious can also follow suit from my opinion.
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

I think only good projects will survice in the future, all shitcoins and shitprojects attracted some money during hype period, but now people started to do analysis, research for good projects and etc. I would guess that Ethereum, Monero, Iota, Dash will survive for long time
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

I think only good projects will survice in the future, all shitcoins and shitprojects attracted some money during hype period, but now people started to do analysis, research for good projects and etc. I would guess that Ethereum, Monero, Iota, Dash will survive for long time
I do not have any doubts about the etherium, but what today shows Dash, practically the largest percentage of the price drop relative to other coins ..
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

Dogecoin is a good coin no doubt but is not only one altcoins that will survive because in terms of development and security as you rightly mentioned above many of the altcoins has their different purpose such as ethereum and litcoin they will go a long way in future.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:08 AM

ethereum will survive as long as its the top altcoin. Following eth, there is ltc also. For its low fee and fast transaction however we don't actually really know what will survive as long as dev has always new platforms well it will be.

Exactly. Ethereum will survive as long as there's enough demand for it, and delivers real use cases in our world. Considering that there has been an uptrend in the release of new smart contract platforms such as NEO, Cardano, Credits, Lisk, and more, the competition would be fierce for Ethereum as other coins race towards taking its place in the future. On the other hand, LTC delivers cheap fees and fast transactions, but there are other altcoins which have even cheaper fees and faster speeds like Ripple, Stellar, IOTA, and NANO.

In the end, an altcoin will survive as long as it could keep up with the competition. As new technology appears, and greater features become implemented, legacy alts like LTC and DOGE would be left behind if they don't upgrade to the latest standards. Despite this, altcoins such as ETH, NEO, ADA, XMR, BCH, and ARK will survive in the future. Their constant development and innovation will allow them to retain their rightful place in the markets for quite a long time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

It depends on what the status of altcoin projects and investors.
A real project with something to offer and being developed, and hopefully contribute to the cryptocurrency world at least or at best become a currency; that is a whole different story and in my opinion none of the altcoins fall under this strict definition. but you can call some of them like dash and bitcoincash as coins that have many of these aspects and can survive.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

There are so many altcoins that will definitely survive in the future. Indeed, the competition in the altcoin world is becoming closer and closer as crypto becomes the trend but for as long as the altcoins come up with timely upgrades and innovation, I don't find any reason why they would end up dying. They just need to keep their market intact. I guess we can easily conclude that the top 50 altcoins right now will not find it hard to survive in this tight competition happening around. Litecoin will definitely fight it out with the new ones. Dogecoin, on the other hand, needs to step up. 
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:08:17 AM

Dogecoin is a good coin? Yeah sure....
For me many altcoin in the future will survive but many also got fade away and value will become zero.Its really true because right now many altcoin started to grow and rising up.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

There are a lot of Altcoins that will survive in the future. According to me, Ethereum and XRP are two of many coins that will be good soon in the future. However, I have read news from a certain source about the Altcoins that will survive in the future. I hope it will help us and contribute to the bitcoin users.

It is may good to read.
https://www.ordinaryreviews.com/2017/08/21/three-altcoins-rise-2018/

I read there that there are 3 altcoins which will survive, considered good for future. Siacoin, Steem, and Funfair Coin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Cojiro

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:30:24 AM

it depends on what you call surviving!
being around and being traded, or mostly pump and dumped is not really surviving in my opinion but if that is the definition you have in mind then there will be lots of the altcoins that can survive.

but as a real project with something to offer and being developed, and hopefully contribute to the cryptocurrency world at least or at best become a currency; that is a whole different story and in my opinion none of the altcoins fall under this strict definition. but you can call some of them like litecoin and monero as coins that have many of these aspects and can survive.
Nmizu

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

Dogecoin, ETH and Monero will survive, the question is Litecoin. Dogecoin is very popular among Dice sites, plus Doge have fast transaction time - you can send/receive in minutes. ETH is just big player, sale/buy quick profit via many users, in fact it is now very popular altcoin. Monero have great privacy option, many altcoins users like this. Litecoin is popular among just devoted users, therefore Litecoin future is not clear, it can survive if there will be new Litecoin users.
Cokot

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

Some of the PoS coins will survive like LEOcoin.

Ethereum will probably also survive even I highly doubt their entire platform and smart contracts.

PoW coins like Bitcoins will die because of the environment footprint.

(Bitcoins is controlled entirely by Chinese miners. We just saw how they manipulated the price to above $1100. Some went in and bought way too late and have lost a big on that. Stay away from speculating in Bitcoin. It's too late.)
bts378

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:55 AM

I always look on coinmarketcap coin movement and for me it's still coins that are on the current top ten on coinmarketcap,they have a good community support their development team continoue to upgrade their coins and of course whales are always behind those coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: