Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279334 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Hey crackfoo are you having pool issues today too?

trying to check pool I keep getting cloudfare error or it just loads a blank pool gui with no data in it.....
I want to mine xsh and zpool seems the only one with any hash but its so erratic right now. just me or no?
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

If i don't use BTC as payout coin, i don't have to pay the exchange fee, only the pool fee, right?

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

If i don't use BTC as payout coin, i don't have to pay the exchange fee, only the pool fee, right?

right

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

What interval is everyone here using with ZPOOL & NEMOSMINER -- my mining profit seems unusually low recently -- using a 300-second interval at the moment.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

What interval is everyone here using with ZPOOL & NEMOSMINER -- my mining profit seems unusually low recently -- using a 300-second interval at the moment.

That's what I was using for interval, along with 5% for the threshold to switch, but I just downloaded and am running the benchmarks for the MrPlus version that blends together short and long term profitability to reduce chasing brief profitability spikes and have set interval to 120 seconds and threshold to 4%. See the ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976

I can't say whether it is better or not since it is still benchmarking, but it makes more sense to me than merely polling the API every x seconds and then switching even if that algo is getting pumped by some low-float shitcoin.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

Hey crackfoo are you having pool issues today too?

trying to check pool I keep getting cloudfare error or it just loads a blank pool gui with no data in it.....
I want to mine xsh and zpool seems the only one with any hash but its so erratic right now. just me or no?

Should be back to normal now.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

That's what I was using for interval, along with 5% for the threshold to switch, but I just downloaded and am running the benchmarks for the MrPlus version that blends together short and long term profitability to reduce chasing brief profitability spikes and have set interval to 120 seconds and threshold to 4%. See the ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2965976

I can't say whether it is better or not since it is still benchmarking, but it makes more sense to me than merely polling the API every x seconds and then switching even if that algo is getting pumped by some low-float shitcoin.

I need to check that out -- I did a small test and for the first time since I quit using it many months ago... NiceHash is ahead of ZPOOL on a test group of my workers.

Obviously I want to avoicd using NH and I've always done well with ZPOOL... but the difference is non-trivial. Perhaps it's just in my settings.

Thanks =)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dmanukr

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Hey who do I notify if the pool is misrecognizing my payout coin?  I put in LTC as payout coin, had all other parameters set, and i get up today to see "we are short of this currency LANA ..."  
chino_16

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

Hi,

This is going to be my second payout and already reach another 0.0025 since last week and my Total Earned already pass 0.0050. Still no payout how come?

Thank you
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Hey who do I notify if the pool is misrecognizing my payout coin?  I put in LTC as payout coin, had all other parameters set, and i get up today to see "we are short of this currency LANA ..."  

hey, its a bug in the yiimp code that incorrectly assigns the coin payout.

crackfoo will see your post, and most likely fix it soon... he's usually pretty good about it.  Did you submit a support ticket (zpool.ca mainpage, scroll all the way to the bottom.  Small link, I think its a discord link)

Hi,

This is going to be my second payout and already reach another 0.0025 since last week and my Total Earned already pass 0.0050. Still no payout how come?

Thank you

payout wallet address please?  I may be able to figure out why based on what your wallet/payouts info tells me.
Thanks.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

I need to check that out -- I did a small test and for the first time since I quit using it many months ago... NiceHash is ahead of ZPOOL on a test group of my workers.

Obviously I want to avoicd using NH and I've always done well with ZPOOL... but the difference is non-trivial. Perhaps it's just in my settings.

Thanks =)

It took about 2 hours to benchmark all the algos selected by default for Zpool (except for LBRY, as that algo has been ASIC'ed so no point mining it with a GPU) and it has been running in auto-switching mode for about an hour. So far it has remained on X17 the entire time, which is definitely unusual. Neither Nemos nor MrPlus do a very good job of explaining what their mining automation scripts do so I am inferring much from observation, but it appears that the MrPlus version needs to run for many hours to build up a decent average for the profitability stats, hence why I thought it was unusual it was sticking with X17 for so long.

That said, NONE of the multi-algo pools I've tested over the last few weeks - using NemosMiner, in all cases - beat out NiceHash when run concurrently on similar hardware. Two pools got on the wrong side of a hard fork which wiped out ~35% of my earnings so those were clearly outliers, but MiningPoolHub and Zpool both came in around 10% less than NH and so I have begun to suspect NemosMiner is the culprit, especially since I verified that both pools pay fairly/honestly when run in single-algo mode (Neoscrypt on MPH and Lyra2v2 on Zpool).

I'm *hoping* that MrPlus' fork of NemosMiner will help, but if not I will use NiceHash for auto-convert to BTC and Zpool or MiningPoolHub for "single-algo, convert to whatever I want."

chino_16

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:23:25 PM

crackfoo will see your post, and most likely fix it soon... he's usually pretty good about it.  Did you submit a support ticket (zpool.ca mainpage, scroll all the way to the bottom.  Small link, I think its a discord link)

Hi,

Thank you

payout wallet address please?  I may be able to figure out why based on what your wallet/payouts info tells me.
Thanks.

Sure any help will be appreciated Smiley 32DHGzjT1KRnuH9C8c62aFGrE5G8Di3i8W
dmanukr

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

crackfoo will see your post, and most likely fix it soon... he's usually pretty good about it.  Did you submit a support ticket (zpool.ca mainpage, scroll all the way to the bottom.  Small link, I think its a discord link)

Hi,

Thank you

payout wallet address please?  I may be able to figure out why based on what your wallet/payouts info tells me.
Thanks.

Hey sorry for delay, i just logged on.  
LTC addie -  LNXdTrq3YfVGtyffCYugwawsfwj4ZCkvVV

I know its a good addy i use it on other pool and have LTC in the wallet now from previous mining

Thanks for looking into it

And no i didn't submit a support ticket, i didn't know where to do that which you just provided, so thanks again
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

Hi,

Thank you

payout wallet address please?  I may be able to figure out why based on what your wallet/payouts info tells me.
Thanks.

Sure any help will be appreciated Smiley 32DHGzjT1KRnuH9C8c62aFGrE5G8Di3i8W

Just checked it out.

Seems ok for the hashrate you are putting out;  steady gains.

I see one payout 2 weeks ago;  by looking at your graph  I am guessing you are using the equivalent of lets say a gtx960 in hashrate? (just a guess)

You are close to your payout threshold;  Id expect to see it by monday; it looks like it will qualify for the sunday smaller payment round if not earlier.
You did get paid on your first ~2.5mBTC...   so all good there.  Its in your payout history (clickable up top where your earned totals are)

Forgoing any complications poolside, if you don't see it by monday evening (PST) i'd check back here to see if there were any extraneous issues delaying your payment.

Hey sorry for delay, i just logged on.  
LTC addie -  LNXdTrq3YfVGtyffCYugwawsfwj4ZCkvVV

I know its a good addy i use it on other pool and have LTC in the wallet now from previous mining

Thanks for looking into it

And no i didn't submit a support ticket, i didn't know where to do that which you just provided, so thanks again

Well;  your issue I dont need the address for;  but crackfoo will to be able to swap the coinID in the database for you no sweat.  Should be good to go;  don't fret.  Unless you have a rather large hashrate, and would get a payout right away (highly unlikely); you should be fine to keep mining on that address.  If you feel you will hit a payout threshold before the change happens (which would not be refundable if it gets transmitted to the wrong chain) then I would suggest hold off on mining here until its fixed , or reduce hashrate on the address until its fixed.   But hes normally good on getting it done in a timely manner.  I believe we usually see him on saturdays on the forum as well.... you shouldn't have much to worry about.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Does the magenta highlighting of an algo indicate it is the one that is most profitable at that time?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 09:51:03 PM by JaredKaragen

Does the magenta highlighting of an algo indicate it is the one that is most profitable at that time?
colorblind....

can you post an imgur link to a small screenshot (highlight the area) of what you are talking about?

I dont think so though;  stratum handles what's most profitable when doing profit switching via the pool and not another app or profit calculating script....  I have never seen it display it on the wallet or pool page.

Would be kinda nice;  but then again, profitability itself is based on your normalization factor;  so a web based display would be based on the 1.0 default normalization across the board and would not yield a correct answer per-user.

As far as your benchmarks;  Get my automatic batch out and give it a try for your profitability checks;  you are relying on nemosminer to do the profit calcs...  the pool code could be doing it differently itself when stratum decides what you mine instead.  There's the automatic batch, and the lite batch.  Both have merits and drawbacks.  Links in my sig.

I am still working on the new "mminer" batch;  some of the old ccminer versions I am using in it don't play well with the newest versions of W10 and newest video drivers.... but that's not a profit switching batch anyways.  I still have LOTS of work to do, but I posted it so the framework for auto-self-updating in a batch file is out there for people to utilize.

But those batches may give a little insight if running all of these extra API calls and benchmarks on your cards is worth the effort in the end....  I think its going to be within the margin of error on letting the pool control it;  which would free up a metric shit-ton of traffic to the frontend assuming people swap over to the stratum controlled way.

I do remember loving the stratum controlled method though;  which was the whole reason I wrote the auto-batch;  cause waiting for each miner app to load, timeout than close until it gets to the right algo was slow and cumbersome.  My batch launches a ccminer instance for all algos at once, and stratum only feeds data to the algo it wants, the rest of the ccminer instances timeout and go away.  Can be a little buggy;  especially with large wuantities of algos enabled;  but when trimmed down to a real-world list of the best of the best;  its actually quite nice.

Over the last ~year, I have solely mined one algo at a time.  Profits are very consistent;  less "bad days" than profit switching were seen.  Plus, when skien was a goldmine, I was making over $400/mo with 2x 1070's.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

MagicSmoker

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

colorblind....

can you post an imgur link to a small screenshot (highlight the area) of what you are talking about?

Because image embedding often doesn't work here, I made it a link.

https://imgur.com/a/zeuOW

I dont think so though;  stratum handles what's most profitable when doing profit switching via the pool and not another app or profit calculating script....  I have never seen it display it on the wallet or pool page.

Would be kinda nice;  but then again, profitability itself is based on your normalization factor;  so a web based display would be based on the 1.0 default normalization across the board and would not yield a correct answer per-user.

Yeah, I didn't think so, but there was a reason I asked - the forked version of NemosMiner I was trying out was stuck on X17 for 3 hours before I closed it and started up an older version of the same to see what it selected as most profitable; for about 20 minutes it was X17, but now it has switched to Tribus. 

As far as your benchmarks;  Get my automatic batch out and give it a try for your profitability checks;  you are relying on nemosminer to do the profit calcs...  the pool code could be doing it differently itself when stratum decides what you mine instead.  There's the automatic batch, and the lite batch.  Both have merits and drawbacks.  Links in my sig.

I normally love tinkering with this sort of thing, but I am approaching burnout today as a result of hunting down numerous issues that decided to happen all at once.
romajc

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Are there any noticeable saving with tx fees when being paid in LTC vs BTC?
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:32:52 PM

colorblind....

Because image embedding often doesn't work here, I made it a link.

https://imgur.com/a/zeuOW

Would be kinda nice;  but then again, profitability itself is based on your normalization factor;  so a web based display would be based on the 1.0 default normalization across the board and would not yield a correct answer per-user.

Yeah, I didn't think so, but there was a reason I asked - the forked version of NemosMiner I was trying out was stuck on X17 for 3 hours before I closed it and started up an older version of the same to see what it selected as most profitable; for about 20 minutes it was X17, but now it has switched to Tribus. 

I normally love tinkering with this sort of thing, but I am approaching burnout today as a result of hunting down numerous issues that decided to happen all at once.

on my autoswitching batch files I tended to turn off X17 after a while.  it hogged a lot of time, and i made more staying on lyra2 solid for example.

So that highlight I think is just the most popular coin;  I havent figured that out yet, but it could be....  the main problem is normalization;  "whats most profitable for one..." type scenario.  I believe crackfoo set all the default normalization factors to "1.0" thus, making them all equal per-say.

If you decide to test my batch and have hiccups, PM me or email me via my username at gmail.  I know a few of the new algos aren't on there, but with my batch file comments I left in the automatic batch, you can easily add new apps, or replace a currently used ccminer version with your own... or I can try and whip something up, but i'd rather put the effort into incorporating the auto batch into my manual batch so it an "all in one" sort of deal.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

BERN is wasting hash, TTF 53s, last block 18h ago

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: