Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

Most of the people cannot manage emotion when the price pump up high the reaction goes to panic selling then after the price crashes down the  after they will regret because it rising again higher than the price of their selling value I hope this thing changes already since we already surpass this kind of attitude last new year when the price reaches thousands people sell theirs and so the price dump. We need to be careful now also there are newbies and so they will be panic sellers one day it the price rises.
That was a newcomer feeling , when you have a lot of times to spend in trading you will learn.
As time goes by you will know the situation and most of your prediction will nearly correct.
Just do more often to trading and you will have full control over your emotion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

Most of the people cannot manage emotion when the price pump up high the reaction goes to panic selling then after the price crashes down the  after they will regret because it rising again higher than the price of their selling value I hope this thing changes already since we already surpass this kind of attitude last new year when the price reaches thousands people sell theirs and so the price dump. We need to be careful now also there are newbies and so they will be panic sellers one day it the price rises.
That was a newcomer feeling , when you have a lot of times to spend in trading you will learn.
As time goes by you will know the situation and most of your prediction will nearly correct.
Yes, experience will make us perfect to control our emotions. But, when a trader is failing to learn from his mistakes, he may not find the real uses of experiencing different trading situations. We must work hard to learn from mistakes/experiences so that over time course, we may develop self control on our emotions. Simply we can say, emotion control will not be possible in the beginning days of trading.

But emotion control plays a vital role for profit making. We must be sticking with our trading plans so that we will be following our predetermined plans. When we go as per plans, the chances will be high to hit profits.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

I lost my emotions since i lost money not only in trading but also at hyip's. Been risking long time and that makes my emotion gone tru trading. Learning from this mistakes makes me more mature and wiser.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

There is a time that you want to punch something after losing in the trading. I really pissed off sometimes and I'm just always thinking positive that I can back all my loses and turn it in to profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

There is a time that you want to punch something after losing in the trading. I really pissed off sometimes and I'm just always thinking positive that I can back all my loses and turn it in to profit.

That's it. Always be positive and don't let losses dictate your decision making. It's also really helpful if you're following a certain gameplan so that you're prepared for different scenarios and results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mmj

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

To manage your emotions while trading , set goals , put your orders and close the trading station
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:15:36 PM

Yes, experience will make us perfect to control our emotions. But, when a trader is failing to learn from his mistakes, he may not find the real uses of experiencing different trading situations. We must work hard to learn from mistakes/experiences so that over time course, we may develop self control on our emotions. Simply we can say, emotion control will not be possible in the beginning days of trading.

But emotion control plays a vital role for profit making. We must be sticking with our trading plans so that we will be following our predetermined plans. When we go as per plans, the chances will be high to hit profits.
Yeaaa to manage everything properly could boost your chance to make profit in trading.
Start from bankroll management to emotion management , when you have to make a cutloss, put buy position etc.
When you do trading randomly and let your emotion gone wild then nothing you can expect to make money.
CROYA86

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 12:21:10 AM

We must have a principle, determine how much the lowest income so that we can take decisions, but we do not get carried away, usually in every trading site there is a name if there is a MACD chart is better because we will know the market movement where it will go down or ride in Count of hours and minutes we can know, my advice in trading provide a cup of hot coffee or similar beverages that can keep you calm
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:04:03 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Well in my ways of dealing with that, I tend not to go back to original plan but to make a new one. If I'm still using old plan which doesn't work, my emotion could trigger me to do what I can not control which could cause me to lose. Therefore,  I always make sure that I'm in control in order to avoid that instances.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

We must have a principle, determine how much the lowest income so that we can take decisions, but we do not get carried away, usually in every trading site there is a name if there is a MACD chart is better because we will know the market movement where it will go down or ride in Count of hours and minutes we can know, my advice in trading provide a cup of hot coffee or similar beverages that can keep you calm
a unique way in my opinion. It is true that calm is one way to control emotions. This is an important part of practicing patience. This can make us take the right decision because we can think clearly. Because without a clear mind then we can lose to the control of emotion.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:31:30 AM

To manage your emotions while trading , set goals , put your orders and close the trading station
To be honest, your answer is very confusing. Should emotions be managed while trading? What I mean is that trading can be worrisome and exciting at the same time but how helpful is managing your emotion will be? What do you mean by put your orders and close the trading situation? Please explain it further and more clearly. Maybe you can site an example of this for us to understand what you have said. Thank you!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

To be honest, your answer is very confusing. Should emotions be managed while trading? What I mean is that trading can be worrisome and exciting at the same time but how helpful is managing your emotion will be? What do you mean by put your orders and close the trading situation? Please explain it further and more clearly. Maybe you can site an example of this for us to understand what you have said. Thank you!
Most probably he is trying to say "do not watch market" in order to control your emotions. It is common when a trader is watching his position fluctuating ups and downs, he will lose control over his emotions.

You can trade in two different ways :
1. You enter a position and you can closely watch it and you can take decision based on market movements.
2. You enter a position with predefined target and stoploss levels. Put orders for both target and stoploss and leave off your trading for sometimes.

I guess the second way of trading is suggested by @mmj here, so that you will never need to watch market movements and you will never lose your control on your emotions.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5931

Meh.

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:41:27 AM

Most probably he is trying to say "do not watch market" in order to control your emotions. It is common when a trader is watching his position fluctuating ups and downs, he will lose control over his emotions.

You can trade in two different ways :
1. You enter a position and you can closely watch it and you can take decision based on market movements.
2. You enter a position with predefined target and stoploss levels. Put orders for both target and stoploss and leave off your trading for sometimes.

I guess the second way of trading is suggested by @mmj here, so that you will never need to watch market movements and you will never lose your control on your emotions.

That second option is definitely something that is viable but I guess it is also a personal preference thing. I'd never want to just leave my trades or not have full control of them. I like the 12 hour stretch checking graphs, reading news and almost going crazy Cheesy. I can see how that second option would benefit your emotions though. Some people work best under high stress and in chaotic situations, so it can definitely be different for each individual.

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

I can't control my emotion because I set it in the flow. It's hard for me to control my emotion due to my condition in health that's why I just let it. However, I try to control emotion especially when I was angry.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

What you're asking is really subjective, but the best way to control emotions would be to set a maximum loss and some goals. When reaching either you should walk away and try to keep your emotions away from it. It might even happen that it wasn't the right choice to take in that particular situation, but in the long run it will make for it
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:40:18 PM

Panic selling is probably the worst thing a trader could ever do with BTC. That happens because people invest and buy more then what they can afford to lose because If they didn't buy more , they simply wouldn't care , have patience and wait whatever time It takes until It raises again.
People who bought more then what they can afford to lose are always in panic and the least drop in the price could make them panic sell and that could result into losses , however If they waited , It could've go up again.

Agree with this one

Panic selling when the price of coin goes down. but that's a bad habit. as a professional trader you must always wait for the right time to sell or buy also its come with great responsibility in news/update of what you are trading also my friend sometime or maybe always too much is bad. Trading is basically on your hand how you will work for it, only enemy here is the time when you can wait you will never lose.
The panic selling no doubt is a bad habit but you also have to look for your money that you have invested. I have learned that a dollar today is better than a dollar tomorrow, at that time I didn’t understand its meaning well but for now I do know it. Guess what when you realize that your investment is drowning so then it is better to pull as much as you can from it otherwise you will have to bear the consequences not in your favor.

You need a change strategy for your trading each time; this is how you will be successful in trading.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

The panic selling no doubt is a bad habit but you also have to look for your money that you have invested. I have learned that a dollar today is better than a dollar tomorrow, at that time I didn’t understand its meaning well but for now I do know it. Guess what when you realize that your investment is drowning so then it is better to pull as much as you can from it otherwise you will have to bear the consequences not in your favor.

You need a change strategy for your trading each time; this is how you will be successful in trading.

Yes but why a person will changed it's strategy if it's works for them most of the time?

Changed maybe not the right term here but enhancing and improving the current strategy. It's not totally changed but just added some modifications that will keep the current strategy more effective. In that way, people don't have to start overcourse since why should they in the first place if their current strategy gaves them more winning compare to losing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

Yes but why a person will changed it's strategy if it's works for them most of the time?

Changed maybe not the right term here but enhancing and improving the current strategy. It's not totally changed but just added some modifications that will keep the current strategy more effective. In that way, people don't have to start overcourse since why should they in the first place if their current strategy gaves them more winning compare to losing.

What you are saying is true , that when a strategy is going properly then why to change it, but it happens only when their is some change of trading in some coins so according to it you have to change your trading strategy then only you can be in profit.

Controlling emotions for me is very simple if i am going in loss i just take a break and come after some time and in that time i just forget the past and start the session as fresh and never look for old loss. But it is not like i forget it, in the end of the day i just go through whole trading session and take a look of what is my position and try to figure out the problem and solve it on next session.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:27:32 PM

When the feeling to say no or yes in making decisions there that determines what we should achieve, a good feeling will generate a lot of income.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:03:27 PM

Having control in emotions is quite a simple thing, because if you can fix limits and stick to it then you won't lose at any instance. With bitcoin the emotional outbursts most of the time results in a loss, else leads for a panic selling where the buyer gets profited. Being patience is good with digital currency because if the value declines today, sure it grows further within few days  or weeks.
I don’t think that controlling emotions is this much easy. It is a skill of to control your fear, anger and excitement. There are many wrong steps that we take while we are emotional.

The best strategy is to create an SOP for yourself depending upon your budget limits and also the time that you decide to give to a trade. I think time is the most important element that most of us neglect and then cry for our mismanagement. So it is better to plan the things before you are too late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: