Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

I am the person that you cannot see on my image that Im emotionally affected.I keep on smiling but but deep inside my heart is opposite on my physical appearance.I usually calm down on facing to other people.But when Im alone its there I cry at all.Its very hard to handle it but I have to fight what I feel.It doesnt help me if I show it,I'd  rather keep it and only share to someone I could trust.All I have to do is to fight and move on.Theres something new waiting for me in the future.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

I am the person that you cannot see on my image that Im emotionally affected.I keep on smiling but but deep inside my heart is opposite on my physical appearance.I usually calm down on facing to other people.But when Im alone its there I cry at all.Its very hard to handle it but I have to fight what I feel.It doesnt help me if I show it,I'd  rather keep it and only share to someone I could trust.All I have to do is to fight and move on.Theres something new waiting for me in the future.
what are you talking about? i guess you need to read the first page before replying here. this topic is for the traders on how they manage their emotions regarding to particular movement its between good assessment and how you can take advantage of certain situation or how you will handle if you are also in a downside of your investment.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

I like to look at the chart history for the coin first.
Look to see if there is enough volume on both the buy and sell sides, to make sure you can probably make trades when you want.
Then pick my prices basted on that info and the chart for the day.

The chart is just a basis of our decision in trading but the emotion is vital to make it work, when we are affected that
things are not going based on our prediction, we might make a decision based in our heart which is suppose to be coming from our brains.

I can't control the decisions that occur when my lust is overwhelming, I lose a lot, but once I understand the graphics movement analysis,
I've been able to be more patient, I control with the notion "there is no great advantage if small profits are seen"
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Losing is a part of being a trader. If you lose do not panic and do not curse your self it is normal if you lose in trading often. I managed my emotions by thinking positive always.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
first time I don't manage my emotion. totally I confused when I take away for buy sell. now I don't buy coin that future is not good. so I can cool when see her low rate. cause I am sure after some time it increase.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

This topic suits me well, I just learned how to trade (altcoin trading of course) and decided to buy a certain coin which I've read would pump within this week. Since it was my first time and thought I already know what to do, foolishly I placed all my bet onto that coin thinking it would double up, it's now Friday and I don't see any progression if it'll pump, more of like it's dumping more so what I did is I took all of it out with loss. Now I don't feel like putting anything there yet because of the loss.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:56:45 PM

Losing is a part of being a trader. If you lose do not panic and do not curse your self it is normal if you lose in trading often. I managed my emotions by thinking positive always.
If you are able to keep your coolness even you will be seeing your capital is getting lost then most probably you are capable of managing your emotion while trading. I believe it will not be that easier like how it will be sounding, but a trader must get practice to do that so that he can focus into trading to overcome/recover losses.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

Having a bad vibes or bad emotion is still natural, the thing that we need to do is how we manage it, as  for me theres a big impact of emotion to me. It can affect me very much, when i am not into good mood, i stop doing the thing that i want to do it leads to a wrong thing. I dont want  to be in a bad mood so as long as i could, i think positvely.
kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:50:47 PM

Having a bad vibes or bad emotion is still natural, the thing that we need to do is how we manage it, as  for me theres a big impact of emotion to me. It can affect me very much, when i am not into good mood, i stop doing the thing that i want to do it leads to a wrong thing. I dont want  to be in a bad mood so as long as i could, i think positvely.

I used to freak out too. A lot and I mean a loooot. Especially when I was margin trading and that P/L table goes all the way red, I used to lose my temper and going into somewhat small depressions. I wasn't able to eat or enjoy from anything, constantly smoking. Thats day trading tho.

I've put aside day trading because the more I close my short at %10 it goes another %200. Know I'm just a calm long term investor in the projects I believe have a chance to be succesful. I check the prices a day and watch my capital slowly grow. Wink

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:24:18 AM

I used to freak out too. A lot and I mean a loooot. Especially when I was margin trading and that P/L table goes all the way red, I used to lose my temper and going into somewhat small depressions. I wasn't able to eat or enjoy from anything, constantly smoking. Thats day trading tho.

I've put aside day trading because the more I close my short at %10 it goes another %200. Know I'm just a calm long term investor in the projects I believe have a chance to be succesful. I check the prices a day and watch my capital slowly grow. Wink

I was on the same shoe as you mate - I find it very stressful to do margin trading on polo and I just decide to stop margin trading because the profit and gains could not pay the stress and anxiety that I am experiencing while my margin trades are on.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:55:22 AM

I was on the same shoe as you mate - I find it very stressful to do margin trading on polo and I just decide to stop margin trading because the profit and gains could not pay the stress and anxiety that I am experiencing while my margin trades are on.
That's ok, but with margin trading you get the increased chance of profiting which is not possible with other forms of trading. Here based on the trading volume you'll be profited. If you make trading with small amount then you will be getting a minimum profit which is not enough to console your thirst.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:18:49 AM

That a good way to handle your emotion .Emotion have a lot of disadvantage when your are in trading or gambling it affects ypur whole decision and that will only makes you more greed in money .I do when i feel those bad emotion is to leave trade for a while then come back when my mind and body was relax.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

Having a bad vibes or bad emotion is still natural, the thing that we need to do is how we manage it, as  for me theres a big impact of emotion to me. It can affect me very much, when i am not into good mood, i stop doing the thing that i want to do it leads to a wrong thing. I dont want  to be in a bad mood so as long as i could, i think positvely.
That a good way to handle your emotion .Emotion have a lot of disadvantage when your are in trading or gambling it affects ypur whole decision and that will only makes you more greed in money .I do when i feel those bad emotion is to leave trade for a while then come back when my mind and body was relax.
Then don't trade or gamble if you cannot manage your emotion.

You are managing your money with the purpose of growing it but in order to make it successful you have to make a good decision and it should be coming with your mind and not from your emotion, very simple, just be realistic to understand that you are dealing with a big risk with lack of skills and the capacity to manage yourself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
scorge

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

It's normal for feeling afraid or worry. But if you can't make a good decision because of that then you don't have what it takes to do trading. I am always sure that my coin will go up even if they down, because i know why they fall and i know why they up. The source of your worry or fear is because u don't understand why it drops in price. I'm still learning but i always learn to do real trading not just buy low sell high. There's more than the eyes meet.
8Habits

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

It's normal for feeling afraid or worry. But if you can't make a good decision because of that then you don't have what it takes to do trading. I am always sure that my coin will go up even if they down, because i know why they fall and i know why they up. The source of your worry or fear is because u don't understand why it drops in price. I'm still learning but i always learn to do real trading not just buy low sell high. There's more than the eyes meet.

That is right mate and it is really a basic thing to understand that the prices of any coins will go up and down no matter what it is a reality so always have that in mind that it will rise soon. Just because it is down from the moment you bought that coin, means that you get panic and sell very early at the expense of losing value of your coins.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:34:58 AM

Thats exactly how researching and being a skillful trader is .Just like now price correction always happens ,so the newbie ones who not knows what actually happens and afraid to lose big they sell in lost profit .If you know already the stability of the coin that you invested and the possible price that will attain you will not in hurry and you will just ignore that pump and dump .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

i voted for occasionally end up with low outcome being a regular trader for equity and commodity also crypto currency lots of time I break the plan initially made finally end up to loss or low profit.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:34:20 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
first time I don't manage my emotion. totally I confused when I take away for buy sell. now I don't buy coin that future is not good. so I can cool when see her low rate. cause I am sure after some time it increase.
i think very little people may have control over their emotion. while most of the people cannot do that.  to me my personal view that most of the time i cannot control my emotions. for the most of the time it really effect my life too much.
8Habits

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:45:46 AM

i voted for occasionally end up with low outcome being a regular trader for equity and commodity also crypto currency lots of time I break the plan initially made finally end up to loss or low profit.

I also a guilty of breaking my trading plan and my trick to overcome this is that after I made a trade, I actually sell right away according to the price I planned to sell and then log out. I will just log in after a couple of hours and when the price is not hit yet, I then do another trade and just rinse and repeat - no emotions involved.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

I also a guilty of breaking my trading plan and my trick to overcome this is that after I made a trade, I actually sell right away according to the price I planned to sell and then log out. I will just log in after a couple of hours and when the price is not hit yet, I then do another trade and just rinse and repeat - no emotions involved.
It happens. I believe price fluctuations with bitcoin is common and we need to make perfect strategies to make use of it. Emotions need to be overcome, only then we can make good Profiting from the cryptocurrencies. In my view patience is much important, because the more we hold more will be the profit.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: