Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:50:08 AM

According to defination emotion is an instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.This means that the emotion is something spontaneousness and based in our experienxe.Most of the times you can't choose how do you feel or to remove a special emotion, but you can control your reaction if you are experienced and mastered in practise.

Good point Mariahh! Our emotion is just right there, now our prime duty is to know how to control it for our benefits. This is especially true to soldiers in the battlefield - they feel fear and terror of the war and yet, they choose to fight on. Hence, just like soldiers, we can also control that fear and emotions towards our desired goal.

We humans tend to go beyond limitations when we are out of options and still we are dying to continue even if we only have our own selves. Emotions and decisions and free will is the reason why humans reach this point, this is the reason why people succeed and on the other hand this is the reason also why we humans fails. Emotions is especial especially when we are using it in a good way.
What kind emitions are you talking about by the way.
An emotions usually defined as something that come up unexpectedly from you as a reflect expression.
And that is not a good thing to follow as when you do it , you have done something that almost guatanteed will be regretted later.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:44:38 PM

It means you have not developed your skills to trade professionally and you are not putting trading money management principle in place. Most professional traders has eliminate emotions by treating loses during trading as part of trade and their do trade with by putting strong principle on the table.
Trading professionally simply means that a trader have a well defined trading plan and which he follows religiously, more or less like trading mechanically except that he is able to react to different market conditions, understanding the place for adjustment from time to time. 
And they can understand the mentality of trader on market, the different beween crypto market and other market as Forex or Stock is the price of crypto most depending mentality of trader, so if you can understand them, you can "control" the price as Whales and earning good profit every day.

the thing also to look at cryptocurrency trading is that it is not really regulated at the moment so insider trading might happen. Hence, the risk will be there but as of the moment, we can really trade based on analyzing traders mind and potential shark next moves.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

It means you have not developed your skills to trade professionally and you are not putting trading money management principle in place. Most professional traders has eliminate emotions by treating loses during trading as part of trade and their do trade with by putting strong principle on the table.
Trading professionally simply means that a trader have a well defined trading plan and which he follows religiously, more or less like trading mechanically except that he is able to react to different market conditions, understanding the place for adjustment from time to time. 
And they can understand the mentality of trader on market, the different beween crypto market and other market as Forex or Stock is the price of crypto most depending mentality of trader, so if you can understand them, you can "control" the price as Whales and earning good profit every day.

the thing also to look at cryptocurrency trading is that it is not really regulated at the moment so insider trading might happen. Hence, the risk will be there but as of the moment, we can really trade based on analyzing traders mind and potential shark next moves.
Due to wild manipulations happening with inside people, drastic volatility is happening with all crypto markets which is the prime reason for many traders to fail with their emotion control.

Staying away from trading cannot be a solution here because we need to trade even crypto market is unregulated one. To manage our emotions we must risk is in a calculated way. When we will be having predetermined plans for the risk levels then we can manage our emotions effectively.
buneskiti

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

everyone makes silly decisions but you have to remember to zoom out and get perspective for each trade.

If you have made a big loss then dont trade the rest of the day, go and take a walk or whatever
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:35:13 PM

everyone makes silly decisions but you have to remember to zoom out and get perspective for each trade.

If you have made a big loss then dont trade the rest of the day, go and take a walk or whatever
Having a break if you do experience loss would really be okay because we would ease up the pressure we do feel because of that sad results. Managing emotions would really depend on our self discipline into things that we dont expect. Control would really be crucial here because you once lost it then you will end up on making foolish decision which would really make the situation goes even more worst.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Rest your mind, keep your eyes away from monitor. Grab a piece paper and write down any mistakes or wrong decisions we make during trading. That way, we can know weaknesses so we can become better trader from yesterday.
8Habits

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

Having a break if you do experience loss would really be okay because we would ease up the pressure we do feel because of that sad results. Managing emotions would really depend on our self discipline into things that we dont expect. Control would really be crucial here because you once lost it then you will end up on making foolish decision which would really make the situation goes even more worst.

I agree with you that having a break is one of a good way to manage emotions in gambling and even in trading.. I think the proper time to have some breaks is when times that we have just done a gambling session or just made a sell on trading and not during the process.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

Set your target profit, not too high. But keep it consistent you do. No need to worry if your trading floating minus, rest assured that you can make profit while learning how to trade well for your money.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:57:51 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:54:46 AM by Zenithar

Due to wild manipulations happening with inside people, drastic volatility is happening with all crypto markets which is the prime reason for many traders to fail with their emotion control.

Staying away from trading cannot be a solution here because we need to trade even crypto market is unregulated one. To manage our emotions we must risk is in a calculated way. When we will be having predetermined plans for the risk levels then we can manage our emotions effectively.
that is right but i think trading alt coin is good only for those people who have good experience in trading, and those people who do not have any experience in trading  they will find it hard to make money form altcoin trading. i think they should only hold to some time and when its price goes high they should sell it.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

The most important aspect of trading is buy low, sell high.
If you get into the habit of panicking, then you will inevitably sell low and buy high.
This is NOT what you want.
If the price drops and you think about selling - just don't.
Wait until it goes up again, and you will profit.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

If you get into the habit of panicking, then you will inevitably sell low and buy high.
The best thing to do when you see that you are losing from your trading portfolio is to take a break and just check it not too often so your emotions will not be so active and you will not sell your coins for a negative profit. Just keep a lot of patience in yourself so you can have a better trading performance and if you do have some losses then take some lessons from your losses and treat those as a lesson.
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

Set your target profit, not too high. But keep it consistent you do. No need to worry if your trading floating minus, rest assured that you can make profit while learning how to trade well for your money.
Depending before create this order, you need have target take profit (suggest more option target 1, 2, 3), cut loss point and  a comfortable spirit, confident in your predictions, don't let some friends tell your predict wrong and change your decisive.
8Habits

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

The best thing to do when you see that you are losing from your trading portfolio is to take a break and just check it not too often so your emotions will not be so active and you will not sell your coins for a negative profit. Just keep a lot of patience in yourself so you can have a better trading performance and if you do have some losses then take some lessons from your losses and treat those as a lesson.

We are just humans and no matter how we have these pre-planned trading, emotions tend to be over above us. However, the more we do trades and teach ourselves to control that emotion, we tend to master it can just focus on the trading game plan.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Some times,investors get panic due to FOMO on seeing a coin's price rising fastly.At some ocassions,when our invested coin's price drops fastly,we get panic.If we had invested in a coin after analyzing the market fully and invesed in the most under valued coin,then we have no need to get panic as we know that our coin's price would surely rise.We should never follow the market blindly.otherwise,we would have to lose our investment due to FOMO.
richkellj

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:33:39 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Some times,investors get panic due to FOMO on seeing a coin's price rising fastly.At some ocassions,when our invested coin's price drops fastly,we get panic.If we had invested in a coin after analyzing the market fully and invesed in the most under valued coin,then we have no need to get panic as we know that our coin's price would surely rise.We should never follow the market blindly.otherwise,we would have to lose our investment due to FOMO.
Yep! That’s so bad and unwise if you are following market blindly. We all have our own brains and we should use them.
It is not always wise to be with the flow; sometimes we need be stay away from crowd to enjoy the huge profit. But investing into bitcoins is nothing unwise. I am suggesting my friends to go for more investments with bitcoins rather than focusing on any other investments also I am not suggesting trading bitcoins.
8Habits

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Greetings!

Yep! That’s so bad and unwise if you are following market blindly. We all have our own brains and we should use them.
It is not always wise to be with the flow; sometimes we need be stay away from crowd to enjoy the huge profit. But investing into bitcoins is nothing unwise. I am suggesting my friends to go for more investments with bitcoins rather than focusing on any other investments also I am not suggesting trading bitcoins.

when it comes to trading, you should also go with the trend, where the heavy volume are going on. That is the best time to earn from the coin volatility. Although it is not that easy to determine when to buy and detect trend developing.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

We are just humans and no matter how we have these pre-planned trading, emotions tend to be over above us. However, the more we do trades and teach ourselves to control that emotion, we tend to master it can just focus on the trading game plan.
          Most probably, losing focus due to uncontrollable emotions sometimes leads us to bigger losses. It is also much advised that we must learn more not only by reading and studying guides about trading but also in experience, it can also help us to control our emotions and our brain to focus on what is better. Mistake is commonly done by us humans, and we cannot deny that fact, but most important is to have patience and be calm so you can think wisely.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Controlling emotions is not an easy task. We can’t totally get rid of emotions because it will make us zombies.
Emotions are in a way important to enjoy the special moments of the life. Yes, practicing trading gives you good control over emotions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:36:37 AM

Controlling emotions is not an easy task. We can’t totally get rid of emotions because it will make us zombies.
Emotions are in a way important to enjoy the special moments of the life. Yes, practicing trading gives you good control over emotions.
Lol no one will like to become a zombie. Yep emotions make us feel the special moments and let us enjoy the precious sweet memories as well. As far as emotions are concerned in trading, they do play significant role in decision making but we should treat them like visitors to avoid wrong decisions.
melted349

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:57:30 AM

Lol no one will like to become a zombie. Yep emotions make us feel the special moments and let us enjoy the precious sweet memories as well. As far as emotions are concerned in trading, they do play significant role in decision making but we should treat them like visitors to avoid wrong decisions.
Yes cause infact no one can avoid that so they must be aware for what would be the best when emotions come when you are in trading. Dont avoid we should face it and enjoy it. Dont be stress to much as a good player you must be know how to play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: