Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:02:30 PM

In my experience most of the time I panie c myself and end with loose. after 3years of trading experience now I just relax for a while and deside what to do then make decision what next move to be.

Emotions change when you won and when you loose depend upon the wining and loosing.

Experience will really help you because if you know how the market move then for sure you will never panic, when you panic that could be the end of your journey as that means you do not trust your decision to invest on bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin's price is volatile should already understand that anytime price swings can happen and instead of feeling the pressure, let's relax and wait for the pump.
Yeah man, experience is all that matters. And we all know that we learn from experience. And more important thing that is needed to learn to control emotions is facing difficulties. If you don’t go through any kind of downs then how are you supposed to learn anything about it. And your way to overcome is also impressive. Waiting for right time and keeping patience is an exercise to control your emotions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PPav

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

Best way for trading without emotions - trade with automatic strategies. They trade by algorithm,  and you analyze not a one deal , you analyze deals array
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:42:04 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 12:28:46 AM by carlerha

In my experience most of the time I panie c myself and end with loose. after 3years of trading experience now I just relax for a while and deside what to do then make decision what next move to be.

Emotions change when you won and when you loose depend upon the wining and loosing.

Experience will really help you because if you know how the market move then for sure you will never panic, when you panic that could be the end of your journey as that means you do not trust your decision to invest on bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin's price is volatile should already understand that anytime price swings can happen and instead of feeling the pressure, let's relax and wait for the pump.
Yeah man, experience is all that matters. And we all know that we learn from experience. And more important thing that is needed to learn to control emotions is facing difficulties. If you don’t go through any kind of downs then how are you supposed to learn anything about it. And your way to overcome is also impressive. Waiting for right time and keeping patience is an exercise to control your emotions.
yes that is right that experience is too much important in every field of life. in fact experience make a person perfect, he then realize all the good and bad aspect of trading or investment, but if a person do not have any experience then he totally depending on their luck which become too much rasky and there are more chances that you will lose your own money there.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:45:27 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:48:59 AM by Zenithar

Experience will really help you because if you know how the market move then for sure you will never panic, when you panic that could ben the end of your journey as that means you do not trust your decision to invest on bitcoin. Knowing that bitcoin's price is volatile should already understand that anytime price swings can happen and instead of feeling the pressure, let's relax and wait for the pump.
no doubt that experience is too much important in every field and specially in trading altcoin you need a good experience. without experience there is more risk to lose our own invested money in bitcoin i think we can get good profit from bitcoin if we have good trading strategy and planning.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:59:35 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:09:31 AM by MMA

I always takes deep breath and say dont be regret 3 months later
to me i think it is not so easy for me to have control over my emotions. for most of the time i lose my money because of having no control over our emotions. but still we can manage if have some good strategy and planning to play gambling
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

Emotions really plays a vital role in our trading - I know and I can relate well where we think that we can no longer recover from our loses but I keep reminding my self that it is not yet the end of the world and there will still be people that will going to invest and the price of altcoins will go ack up again.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:57:29 AM

On my opinion, each of us have different emotions and different way on how we manage it, on my experience I never drawn to my bad emotion because if I will keep it flow to my emotion, I'll change like I can't see everyone, it will drives me crazy like I can't control it. If we compare this to bitcoin forum I suggest you to calm and don't act like  you're giving up everything because of the words that came up to your mind.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:37:27 AM

On my opinion, each of us have different emotions and different way on how we manage it, on my experience I never drawn to my bad emotion because if I will keep it flow to my emotion, I'll change like I can't see everyone, it will drives me crazy like I can't control it. If we compare this to bitcoin forum I suggest you to calm and don't act like  you're giving up everything because of the words that came up to your mind.
You yourself can tell if you are good in managing your emotion, if you have not mastered managing your emotion yet then you should not be aggressive in trading. Start with a small amount and take it as a journey that you have to surpass the problem you may encounter as you go along and that includes your lack of ability to manage your emotion, you'll definitely learn in the long run as you continue to adjust and in due time you will mature and take charge over your emotion.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:29:19 AM

You shoud start trading with small amount. Keep on doing and make a habit of experiencing loss to control your own emotions. If you start trading with a huge amount, you will most likely be discouraged or eventually stop trading when you experience loss.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

That is good if you are not emotional and even if you make wrong decisions, still you don’t regret over them rather choose to forget them and learn a good lesson that should not be repeated in the future ever. It is nice that you have good control over emotions.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:26:21 PM

That is good if you are not emotional and even if you make wrong decisions, still you don’t regret over them rather choose to forget them and learn a good lesson that should not be repeated in the future ever. It is nice that you have good control over emotions.

Good control over emotions is developed along with the experience gained.
As soon as I entered the trade, I was very naive and greedy.
Because of this, I lost a lot of money, because I could not stop. Over time, I changed tactics and my emotions went to second place. In the first place I always have a cold mind

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:07:10 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 09:19:58 AM by bitbob82

I always takes deep breath and say dont be regret 3 months late.
to me i think it is not so easy for me to have control over my emotions. for most of the time i lose my money because of having no control over our emotions.
yes that is right that we cannot control our emotions so easily and especially if we do not have good experience in trading. but if a person have some specific experience then he can control their emotions a little bit, but still it is something natural which cannot control so easily.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:15:10 PM

The most important aspect of trading is buy low, sell high.
If you get into the habit of panicking, then you will inevitably sell low and buy high.
This is NOT what you want.
If the price drops and you think about selling - just don't.
Wait until it goes up again, and you will profit.
The best thing to do when you see that you are losing from your trading portfolio is to take a break and just check it not too often so your emotions will not be so active and you will not sell your coins for a negative profit. Just keep a lot of patience in yourself so you can have a better trading performance and if you do have some losses then take some lessons from your losses and treat those as a lesson.

We are just humans and no matter how we have these pre-planned trading, emotions tend to be over above us. However, the more we do trades and teach ourselves to control that emotion, we tend to master it can just focus on the trading game plan.
Controlling emotions is not an easy task. We can’t totally get rid of emotions because it will make us zombies.
Emotions are in a way important to enjoy the special moments of the life. Yes, practicing trading gives you good control over emotions.
Lol no one will like to become a zombie. Yep emotions make us feel the special moments and let us enjoy the precious sweet memories as well. As far as emotions are concerned in trading, they do play significant role in decision making but we should treat them like visitors to avoid wrong decisions.
Yes cause infact no one can avoid that so they must be aware for what would be the best when emotions come when you are in trading. Dont avoid we should face it and enjoy it. Dont be stress to much as a good player you must be know how to play.

to manage your emotion always keep calm and relax of ypurself, gorget the problems in a few days focus to the other activity, after few days i think your set free and cool, face again the problem get the solution because you mind is cool after the break.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:37:44 PM

I almost end up with loosing my profit because i love gambling haha i can't even avoid playing gambling once i made up some profit i want it to gamble there i want to risk my profit to make it double nor triple since sometimes i make it real sometimes its sad because i'll lose it all im always manage my emotion over winnings and loosing but i don't greed that much when it comes on trading i always balance those coins i get.

MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

You shoud start trading with small amount. Keep on doing and make a habit of experiencing loss to control your own emotions. If you start trading with a huge amount, you will most likely be discouraged or eventually stop trading when you experience loss.
That is a good way of getting rid of tensions of losses. But I have another way as well. Use different kind of strategies on lower level of trading. Try to invest that much amount of which you can afford the loss. And try to discuss it with someone trust worthy. Sharing will keep you relaxed. Try to be more social. And whenever you get any loss just let it go and be positive.
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:54:41 AM

After a few years of watching an investment constantly lose tens of thousands of dollars, but realize if you never sell you will make money later, you will eventually desensitize yourself to the normal trader emotions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:39:03 AM

After a few years of watching an investment constantly lose tens of thousands of dollars, but realize if you never sell you will make money later, you will eventually desensitize yourself to the normal trader emotions.

Yeah when all the excitement and the anxiety fades, that's when you'll be doing things right. It dorsn't have to happen that you have to lose a lot of money though if yoy know how to be patient will initial trades. Emotions come rushing if you're not patient enough and react every single time a trade moves up or down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:44:44 AM

I tried trading, invested $50 jyst to try,  with only little knowledge. Of course the result is that i have suffered loss. Now, i am studying the terminology and beginning to understand chart. You just need to learn from your mistake and move on.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

I tried trading, invested $50 jyst to try,  with only little knowledge. Of course the result is that i have suffered loss. Now, i am studying the terminology and beginning to understand chart. You just need to learn from your mistake and move on.
At least you did what you have to do, it's expected that newbie lose most of the time but eventually you will grow.
Your decision of starting with a small amount of money is good, you'll learn more as you continue your journey and that time you can increase your capital.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:44:36 AM

At least you did what you have to do, it's expected that newbie lose most of the time but eventually you will grow.
Your decision of starting with a small amount of money is good, you'll learn more as you continue your journey and that time you can increase your capital.

I was also in the same shoe before - I invested not $50 but $100 to start with cryptocurrency trading and yes as expected, I sold it early even at lose while few minutes after the sale, the price increases. I thought that every trade I make, the price goes in an opposite direction Cheesy but these time, at least I have some winning trades already Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: