Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

The best way to manage your emotion is : Understand your emotional needs. In order to manage your emotions, you need to fully understand them. All of us have certain emotional needs that are just as important as our physical needs. Spend some time taking an inventory of the emotional needs that are most important to you.

Nice way to put it dude. You yourself should know how to control and deal with your emotions and how you'll react to different circumstances. That would have a big effect with how you make decisions so it's very important

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

The best way to manage your emotion is : Understand your emotional needs. In order to manage your emotions, you need to fully understand them. All of us have certain emotional needs that are just as important as our physical needs. Spend some time taking an inventory of the emotional needs that are most important to you.

Good point. Each individual should have their own emotional needs and therefore, when you see that it is working with other people it really does not follow at all that it will also work out for you because you have different needs than them. Hence, you are really the primary person to know how you are going to manage your emotions and the rest are just guidelines but at the end of the day, it is you who will be going to make the final call.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:44:23 AM

Try to accept first that you have an emotional problem and you can't manage your emotion when the red days are coming and to deal with it, you need to find some other things that you can do to change your mood / feeling.

That's the way I'm managing my emotion, I accept that I have some emotional problem but I'm not that crazy to say that I have mental illness, it's different.

Just know your limitations and when your emotion is starting to trigger you, just keep on focusing with your goal and try to breath some fresh air.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

I used to gamble way too much for my own good. Day in, day out. Constantly in the red, and continuously hoping for that one ticket up, just one huge jackpot win. Never got it.

I don't gamble anymore, but I've learned a couple of skills to handle emotions, especially when trading or making decisions.

1 - Before you make a decision, look at the reasons why. If any of them are emotionally-driven, they aren't valid.
2 - If you find yourself crying or upset, don't decide, or take the safe path. You dont think straight when you're affected emotionally.
3 - Bet what you can lose Nope. Don't bet at all. Only idiots leave the outcome to fate and chance. Take fights you will win.
I am glad that you have left the world of gambling. I have seen many gamblers who have tried to win jackpot and in this desperation, most of them end up losing all their valuables.

They don't just trouble themselves but their relatives also but you learnt some significant skills and these can help you a lot in becoming a successful trader. You can make decisions with a calm mind which many can't.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:54:44 AM

Try to accept first that you have an emotional problem and you can't manage your emotion when the red days are coming and to deal with it, you need to find some other things that you can do to change your mood / feeling.

That's the way I'm managing my emotion, I accept that I have some emotional problem but I'm not that crazy to say that I have mental illness, it's different.

Just know your limitations and when your emotion is starting to trigger you, just keep on focusing with your goal and try to breath some fresh air.
All the humans have emotional problems but a person can increase his control rather he can learn to stay happy in all sort of situations by exercising and running in the morning. Physical activities keep our morals high. We must keep one thing in our mind before making any decision under unpleasing situations that time does not remain same forever. It will change and life just tests us in different ways.
8Habits

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:57:31 PM

All the humans have emotional problems but a person can increase his control rather he can learn to stay happy in all sort of situations by exercising and running in the morning. Physical activities keep our morals high. We must keep one thing in our mind before making any decision under unpleasing situations that time does not remain same forever. It will change and life just tests us in different ways.

doing some exercises will really help alot when in terms of our mind and happy state. this is true as you will observer men in uniform, they have this go go attitude even in a very unstable circumstances.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:00:06 PM

I used to gamble way too much for my own good. Day in, day out. Constantly in the red, and continuously hoping for that one ticket up, just one huge jackpot win. Never got it.

I don't gamble anymore, but I've learned a couple of skills to handle emotions, especially when trading or making decisions.

1 - Before you make a decision, look at the reasons why. If any of them are emotionally-driven, they aren't valid.
2 - If you find yourself crying or upset, don't decide, or take the safe path. You dont think straight when you're affected emotionally.
3 - Bet what you can lose Nope. Don't bet at all. Only idiots leave the outcome to fate and chance. Take fights you will win.
I am glad that you have left the world of gambling. I have seen many gamblers who have tried to win jackpot and in this desperation, most of them end up losing all their valuables.

They don't just trouble themselves but their relatives also but you learnt some significant skills and these can help you a lot in becoming a successful trader. You can make decisions with a calm mind which many can't.
Yep! Some people are even stuck at this point whether they have bad command over emotions or not. This is what making things even worse. We all are dealing with emotional problems; we cannot avoid emotions at all so they demand us to practice controlling them.

Otherwise excess of emotions is highly destructive and it can make your life miserable. Try to do things that lighten up your mood when you’re down.
grossisthat.....

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

With shots of the finest whiskey I can get or the worst bottomshelf i can find if i need to distract from the pain of buying something like rdd or dgb
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

Yep! Some people are even stuck at this point whether they have bad command over emotions or not. This is what making things even worse. We all are dealing with emotional problems; we cannot avoid emotions at all so they demand us to practice controlling them.

Otherwise excess of emotions is highly destructive and it can make your life miserable. Try to do things that lighten up your mood when you’re down.
Go out the market when you feel bad, that's the best choice to help you don't lose money. To be honest, follow the price of cryptocurrency you have decided to invest and created target just make you easily to change your opinion soon. Then, your emotion will also affect by the price.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:21:19 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I do not buy coins, all I do is just wait for the pump of the price of the alt coins I earned in campaigns and received from airdrop. Now if the price of a certain coin is low I keep waiting for its price to pump even how long it takes to pump I will wait for it. Yes sometimes I loss hope about its pump but I just have to calm and remind myself that it will pump again it just take a long time. In fact , I am holding a coin in almost (4) four months. Today I look / check its price in the coinmarket then I notice it is green, meaning it is starting to rise again. I am hoping it continue and reach my target price so that I can now sell.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:55:17 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I do not buy coins, all I do is just wait for the pump of the price of the alt coins I earned in campaigns and received from airdrop. Now if the price of a certain coin is low I keep waiting for its price to pump even how long it takes to pump I will wait for it. Yes sometimes I loss hope about its pump but I just have to calm and remind myself that it will pump again it just take a long time. In fact , I am holding a coin in almost (4) four months. Today I look / check its price in the coinmarket then I notice it is green, meaning it is starting to rise again. I am hoping it continue and reach my target price so that I can now sell.
according to my opinion trading is a type of game and if you are a good player of any game then i think you can become a good trader also because win and loss is a part of game and a good player can learn from loss and win. so whenever you face a loss in your trading then you should point out your mistakes and remove your that mistakes for next time through this way you can become expert and also will control your emotion.
ammo-reloaded

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Ammo Reloaded - Project Lead

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

YOLO - You only live once.   This in in fact true. Without a bit risky play you can seldom have success. Being risk adverse does not make you successful. Just my 2 cents. Smiley

AMMO RELOADED ★ Disrupting Blockchain Gaming ★ Coinmarketcap
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:31:58 AM

At first it will be hard and you know you are a newbie if you panic easily if your coins slowly falling. After getting more experiences, I learned to manage emotions by thinking more logical.
Gurdos

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

Greetings!

I especially liked the titanium balls. Panic is a normal situation like the fear of any person, even the most stable one is subject to this. The main thing is not to throw everything and get ready and do everything right, but do not think that everything will be decided. These are the ones that survive in the market, the rest go away as natural selection.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

My advice is that before giving the decision, you have to spend at least 30 minutes to check everything. If you sure you are right, let execute.

OracionSeis

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

Greetings!

I especially liked the titanium balls. Panic is a normal situation like the fear of any person, even the most stable one is subject to this. The main thing is not to throw everything and get ready and do everything right, but do not think that everything will be decided. These are the ones that survive in the market, the rest go away as natural selection.
Panic is also a factor to helps you make profits through trading. You don't have any way to make the opinion of others change easily, but with panic seller, they can help you change the opinion of those who traders can't keep calm. Then, buy at low price and sell when the price recover, so easy!

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

for me If you cant control your emotions the only thing you need to  turn off pc and go away.Dont come back until you reset your feelings,start  to trade with fresh mind.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:12:18 AM

It will just lead you from losing in the end. You know, losing is a part of trading. If you dont want losing then trading is not for you.

From experience, you're right. Its hard really. I've had so many instances when a good profitable trade turned disastrous in the end because of two emotions. Greed and panic. Hoping for price to move higher and then panicking when dumping starts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

Knowledge and experience will help you to manage your emotion, when you master the skills, your prediction of price movement will increase and when things is more predictable you won't be panic anymore, panic selling is the worst emotion when it comes to trading, it can cause your profit to decrease and even lost your money

Feel revenge the market also such kind of emotion that hard to control.
But like you said i agree with that. Knowledge and experience are the key.
8Habits

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

Knowledge and experience will help you to manage your emotion, when you master the skills, your prediction of price movement will increase and when things is more predictable you won't be panic anymore, panic selling is the worst emotion when it comes to trading, it can cause your profit to decrease and even lost your money

Feel revenge the market also such kind of emotion that hard to control.
But like you said i agree with that. Knowledge and experience are the key.

correct - knowledge, experience, and skills are your tools to get success with bitcoin investing and trading with cryptocurrencies. The more you trade, the more you see its value and the more you will be wiser in your next trade - you will win or learn in every trades you make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: