Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Desperation and unrealistic expectation is the main reasons why people make unfair trade to themsleves. If you are living in a dream wirld where all your hopes are high and you refuse to look at trade for what it is, your emotion is going to get best of you!
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:17:19 PM

Knowledge and experience will help you to manage your emotion, when you master the skills, your prediction of price movement will increase and when things is more predictable you won't be panic anymore, panic selling is the worst emotion when it comes to trading, it can cause your profit to decrease and even lost your money

Feel revenge the market also such kind of emotion that hard to control.
But like you said i agree with that. Knowledge and experience are the key.

correct - knowledge, experience, and skills are your tools to get success with bitcoin investing and trading with cryptocurrencies. The more you trade, the more you see its value and the more you will be wiser in your next trade - you will win or learn in every trades you make.

yes this is the best part being learned everytime you trade, you cant say that you have learned if you dont have experience a lot of things in trading emotions while in trading are really hard to control so better learn how you can calm on the hardest situation like that there is a dump on the coin that you are holding for.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:17:52 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
I've never been had a lot of trading but when I was just starting, I easily get swayed away by all the things that people say about the coins that I want to trade with. They always been sprouting nonsense and feels like they know everything about the future of the coin well, in fact, they really don't! This always affects my emotions resulting in wrong decisions. But I've learned my lesson so now I know what things to believe and things I should ignore.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:47 PM

Saying is something different then practically involved. During trading it is very difficult control your emotions especially loosing it. So What I decide is what ever money I want to invest in trading I consider as it is not my money and if we give time for sure we will get benefit and for sure we will not get panic and make less mistakes.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:14 PM

Saying is something different then practically involved. During trading it is very difficult control your emotions especially loosing it. So What I decide is what ever money I want to invest in trading I consider as it is not my money and if we give time for sure we will get benefit and for sure we will not get panic and make less mistakes.
we make mistakes when the price starts to fall and we are in a panic trying to sell those Coins that have been stored. If we see what happened in the last few days, we will see that Bitcoin has fallen by almost 20% and many users have rushed to drop these coins on the exchange. In this regard, Bitcoin's resume for Bitcoin cash, which you can compete with, as it has been repeatedly stated by experts, has very badly ruined the resume for Bitcoin.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

>>Good investors don't risk
wrong. they all take a bet, a risk. they play with the future.

but your right too. better listen to self set rules/boundries/ stop loss / stop win borders.

if you simply look at charts and act after emotions, it will be no good for your health.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:27 PM

we make mistakes when the price starts to fall and we are in a panic trying to sell those Coins that have been stored. If we see what happened in the last few days, we will see that Bitcoin has fallen by almost 20% and many users have rushed to drop these coins on the exchange. In this regard, Bitcoin's resume for Bitcoin cash, which you can compete with, as it has been repeatedly stated by experts, has very badly ruined the resume for Bitcoin.
They are panic seller and I always happy to buy Bitcoin help them haha. If I do not have them, I will never have opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $5,xxx price range again in few days ago. Honestly, a bad news like cancel SegWit2x is only a temporary of Bitcoin network. Until all unconfirm transaction of Bitcoin completed, the Bitcoin network will become stable again.
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I don't need to control my emotions. I fix my goal from the beginning. I buy then i make sell order and i close the exchange.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:58:41 AM

It's a struggle for me. I'm just new to trading and whenever I see my coins going down, I feel like that it will just continue like that so I sell it quickly because it constantly happening to me but I've changed that. My mistake is I just based in hype and now I do a very strict assessment whenever I buy a coin.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

Knowledge and experience will help you to manage your emotion, when you master the skills, your prediction of price movement will increase and when things is more predictable you won't be panic anymore, panic selling is the worst emotion when it comes to trading, it can cause your profit to decrease and even lost your money
it is difficult to control your emotions or control yourself, the most important thing you have to master it even if the emotions culminate if menggai and have strong feelings may be your emotions will be a good result .. must be able to read yourself and trading, master it all there will probably be quiet in handling it ..
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:32 PM

it is difficult to control your emotions or control yourself, the most important thing you have to master it even if the emotions culminate if menggai and have strong feelings may be your emotions will be a good result .. must be able to read yourself and trading, master it all there will probably be quiet in handling it ..
Time will come we will no longer considered our emotions, we will jist go with it's flow and will see whether it will lead in a good way or not, tradimg is risky yet worthy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:35:49 PM

Greetings!

In this kind of business, Panic selling is very common. In this case, I'm encouraging you to trust yourself. You know why? Because you must believe that only you, can help yourself to grow here in Bitcoin World. In every situation, Create some plans, it's either Plan A or Plan B. Think about it's possible result. If you know that it is the best plan you should do, Do it! Trust yourself.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CMSig

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:56:39 PM

Trading without emotion is one of the hardest things for any level of trader.  What sets a good trader a part from others are how well you can contain that emotion and stick to your strategy.  For example, if you have a strategy that has backtested well and you deviate from that because of hype you will most likely buy high or sell low. 

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." -Baron Rothschild
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

If you are an investor, you do not use your emotions since you are dealing with something that is not alive, you are dealing with money and you are dealing with numbers, if you let your emotions get the best of you and you forgot how to think critically, it might cost you big-time. We all wanted to gain profits, and when you let your emotions  get the best of you,one of two things might happen, it's either you gain profit or loose it,  for example the panic sellers, they let their emotions get the best of them, instead of gaining more profit from the dip, they cut-loss, which in turn, they wet a negative profit, and whenever there is a bull run, you are happy buying the price too high, and when it falls down, rather than decreasing the risk of only a small amount of loss, the risk increases, we do not need to be technical when it comes to trading, we just need a solid plan Everytime and follow it, and not let our emotions do the thinking.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

I think emotions come into act when you invest the money you need for your daily life.           
It makes us panicked in certain situation.
So invest the money you don't need.
Trading It is the game of impatient and patience.
And don't look always to your coins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

Greetings!

We should contol our emotions otherwise they will control us, when you are in panic or in hurry then you take a small break and patient to re-analyze what you are going to do and if it worth, maybe ask someone else what he/they think about your next move.
great explanation mate,if we think were lossing our emotion we should have back up plan in which resting.taking some break outside drink some cold beverages and analyze whats happening ,that way you can manage your emotion and minimize your lossing..after a break maybe you can think of stopping or be back tomorrow for another game
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:50:34 AM

I think emotions come into act when you invest the money you need for your daily life.           
It's about lucks too mate, i saw some guys who is really fucking lucky. He's success in every projects he joined. I followed him sometimes but then he hides it from me. Really a bastard!
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Greetings!

We should contol our emotions otherwise they will control us, when you are in panic or in hurry then you take a small break and patient to re-analyze what you are going to do and if it worth, maybe ask someone else what he/they think about your next move.
great explanation mate,if we think were lossing our emotion we should have back up plan in which resting.taking some break outside drink some cold beverages and analyze whats happening ,that way you can manage your emotion and minimize your lossing..after a break maybe you can think of stopping or be back tomorrow for another game
People even having good planning and strategies about trading and investment, but still they find it difficult to have control over their emotions. In fact it is in human nature that they cannot do control over their emotions but still good experience can help you a little in controlling your emotions.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:30:29 PM

Greetings!

People even having good planning and strategies about trading and investment, but still they find it difficult to have control over their emotions. In fact it is in human nature that they cannot do control over their emotions but still good experience can help you a little in controlling your emotions.

How many times do you want to repeat "controlling your emotions"? Do you think it will make it any less clear that you are just writing nonsense to boost your post count? This is ridiculous. More than half of the posts on this forum make literally zero sense whatsoever and moderators do nothing to stop it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:28:01 AM

It's about lucks too mate, i saw some guys who is really fucking lucky. He's success in every projects he joined. I followed him sometimes but then he hides it from me. Really a bastard!
You cannot  just follow all the time, you have to make your own decision and should be based on your own analysis. If you develop yourself to be consistent in trading and investing you will have the confidence in every project you join and you will only trust yourself for your own success.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: