Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289388 times)
minerx117 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:33 AM

Once per day around the same time, 9:00 or so, I get the issue on my Nemos miner,

Running along normally for hours, getting shares, then this message:

ERROR: lost connection with server

INFO: Attempt to restore connection.

ERROR: Stratum authorization error

The miner keeps running, showing has rates and temps in blue, but no more "detected new work" messages, no more accepted shares.

Appreciate any help, other than this issue the miner is really great, and I would not go back to NH2 ever now!

can you send me a screenshot of that error please

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

Yes, here  is the screen cap of the error, thank you. https://imgur.com/gallery/HJ0ne

thanks i'll look into (do some testing) 9.00am or pm everyday? are you running that with mph or zpool?

I am running it against MPH, the failure happens at around 9:00 to 9:30 AM local time, Hong Kong time. Second variable, I view it via Remote VNC, it might be that I get that error after remote VNC connects, totally guessing, but two time I saw it right after I connected, was it a coincidence that it has just happened, or VNC made it happen. But, can we add a trigger so that the miner just closes when stratum disconnects? It doesn't even seem to try to reconnect to the stratum server, I have to close and restart. Thanks again Nemo!

yeh it will be VNC i used to use teamviewer myself on my rigs but i kept running into issues so ditched it and just have a really long hdmi that a share for all of them when i need to check on them...

there is a command i can add to ewbf to close and restart when stratum connection is lost,   if you intend to keep using VNC  ( --eexit 2 )

Best Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jansonlee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:45:13 AM

Can someone share the download link for nemosminer as the download file provide at the main page gt problem. Thanks

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/releases/download/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/NemosMiner-v2.2.2.7z

heres the link from the main page its fine...  no problem...

can help on this when i download the file and run the zpool i getting this command with red colour font??

At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:338
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Type | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
+                                                                  ~
You must provide a value expression following the '-join' operator.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:339
+ ... ex = 慯(?+ (($_.Type | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$? $ ...
+                                                                ~~
Unexpected token '搢?' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:338
Missing closing ')' in expression.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:492
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? + ?$ ...
+                                                              ~~~~
Unexpected token '杍oin' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:491
+ ... ndex_Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? ...
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:801
+ ... _.Index -match $Miner_Index_Regex).Count -eq $Miner_Index_Count}}}}}}
+                                                                     ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:802
+                                                                      ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:284
+ ... gex = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:285
+ ...  = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$? $ ...
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:284
Not all parse errors were reported.  Correct the reported errors and try again.
    + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (Smiley [], ParseException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExpectedValueExpression
Lambosonthemoon

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

Once per day around the same time, 9:00 or so, I get the issue on my Nemos miner,

Running along normally for hours, getting shares, then this message:

ERROR: lost connection with server

INFO: Attempt to restore connection.

ERROR: Stratum authorization error

The miner keeps running, showing has rates and temps in blue, but no more "detected new work" messages, no more accepted shares.

Appreciate any help, other than this issue the miner is really great, and I would not go back to NH2 ever now!

can you send me a screenshot of that error please

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

Yes, here  is the screen cap of the error, thank you. https://imgur.com/gallery/HJ0ne

thanks i'll look into (do some testing) 9.00am or pm everyday? are you running that with mph or zpool?

I am running it against MPH, the failure happens at around 9:00 to 9:30 AM local time, Hong Kong time. Second variable, I view it via Remote VNC, it might be that I get that error after remote VNC connects, totally guessing, but two time I saw it right after I connected, was it a coincidence that it has just happened, or VNC made it happen. But, can we add a trigger so that the miner just closes when stratum disconnects? It doesn't even seem to try to reconnect to the stratum server, I have to close and restart. Thanks again Nemo!

yeh it will be VNC i used to use teamviewer myself on my rigs but i kept running into issues so ditched it and just have a really long hdmi that a share for all of them when i need to check on them...

there is a command i can add to ewbf to close and restart when stratum connection is lost,   if you intend to keep using VNC  ( --eexit 2 )

Best Regards
Nemo

That would be cool! Thank you! I have to use a remote viewer as the rig is not at my physical location.
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:48:41 AM

It is incorrect.. https://ibb.co/iO5TAG

Its Correct...

MPH profit table is generalized for all Nvidia cards

NemosMiner profit table is accurate to suit your rig/cards

Best Regards
Nemo
I am talking about BTC/GH/DAY. Because its incorrect, it doesn't choose the most profitable algorithm

lol

its correct it running the most profitable algorithm

that's the price if you have 1 GHS per day... it needs that to work out you BTC/perday (GHS/perday price divide by you benchmarked speed = your BTC/per day)

Best Regards
Nemo
p.s sorry i shouldn't laugh

No problem my friend,  and thanks for your time! Maybe its my fault because I don't speak very good English.
I think BTC/GH/DAY is a constant during any given time. So it must be the same on MPH and on the program, like it is on MultiPoolMiner (i have much more problems there!). I post another screenshot, please look BTC/GH/DAY on both the site and cmd.

i see what you mean now sorry
they are slightly different im not sure what intervals the website updates it profit table,
but NemosMiner updates its every 2mins so that could be where the small discrepancy is coming from..

Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:54:05 AM

@ Lambosonthemoon send me a PM to remind me im going to bed now need some much needed sleep.. i'll do that for you 2moro

Best Regards
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
SeriousJohn

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

It is incorrect.. https://ibb.co/iO5TAG

Its Correct...

MPH profit table is generalized for all Nvidia cards

NemosMiner profit table is accurate to suit your rig/cards

Best Regards
Nemo
I am talking about BTC/GH/DAY. Because its incorrect, it doesn't choose the most profitable algorithm

lol

its correct it running the most profitable algorithm

that's the price if you have 1 GHS per day... it needs that to work out you BTC/perday (GHS/perday price divide by you benchmarked speed = your BTC/per day)

Best Regards
Nemo
p.s sorry i shouldn't laugh

No problem my friend,  and thanks for your time! Maybe its my fault because I don't speak very good English.
I think BTC/GH/DAY is a constant during any given time. So it must be the same on MPH and on the program, like it is on MultiPoolMiner (i have much more problems there!). I post another screenshot, please look BTC/GH/DAY on both the site and cmd. https://image.ibb.co/dpMRVG/Capture2.png

i see what you mean now sorry
they are slightly different im not sure what intervals the website updates it profit table,
but NemosMiner updates its every 2mins so that could be where the small discrepancy is coming from..

Regards
Nemo
I assume that is the -interval command, I changed it to 10 and now it's correct! It's so rapidly changing! Thank you very much for your time and keep up the good work.

P.S. I have a request, can you add cpu miners please, or can I add them?
minerx117 (OP)

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:03:21 AM

Glad to here its correct now lol... (theres no need to ping MPH every 10secs for update in price) 1-2mins is optimal

sure i can add a cpuminer or two... or you can... Have at it

Best Regards See you all 2moro
Nemo

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:26:18 AM

https://imgur.com/B7cwpbc

Does that look correct? I feel like it isn't, but not sure.

no that is not correct have you updated power shell? as your running windows 7...

If you have Windows 7, please update PowerShell: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=50395

Regards
Nemo
https://imgur.com/UyseuDu

That's what I get when I download and try to install Win7AndW2K8R2-KB3134760-x64.msu

Any help you could offer is truly appreciated seeing how this is on my end and not yours.

Updated to powershell 5.1 and reinstalled the miner. Everything working now. I have a feeling I deleted or added something into the miner file folder that was causing such errors. I tend to figure out how things work by breaking them and then putting them back together correctly. meh, its one way to do things.
jansonlee

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:47 AM

can help on this when i download the file and run the zpool i getting this command with red colour font??

At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:339
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:492
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? + ?$ ...
+                                                              ~~~~
Unexpected token '杍oin' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:491
+ ... ndex_Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? ...
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:801
+                                                                     ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:802
+                                                                      ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:285
+ ...  = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$? $ ...
Not all parse errors were reported.  Correct the reported errors and try again.
    + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (Smiley [], ParseException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExpectedValueExpression
YaRus

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:46:05 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:13:15 AM by YaRus

Hi Nemo, thanks for the great utility! Really makes life easier.  Wink

Btw, any chance someone knows how to get in touch with ahashpool? Couldn't find their topic on forums. Yesterday's transaction still not confirmed (over 25 hours now) - https://blockchain.info/tx/493776f6b9d97cd234dfb7ca03489f785b27615ed7eac412dd0b79e68bcff36f. Today's tx came in like a few minutes.
goldren

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:08:37 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 11:19:19 AM by goldren

+                                                                  ~
+                                                                ~~

go to the STATS folder and look for the broken file. remove it.
if the script isnt completed correctly  one of the statistics files is saved incorrectly (not saved at all)
good luck. =)
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:28:21 PM

guys we need your hashrates at ahashpool, zpool is down again! join us!

Yeah, I'm following you...

I could never get the Nemosminer for MPH working right.  Just using the same Nemosminer v2.2.x I've used for zPool works for ahashpool - and no need to set up an account.  Just edit and run the ahashpool script!  Love it!

I switched over all my stuff to HashRefinery on NEMOS this Saturday with ZPOOL going so crazy lately... had been on ZPOOL for a quite some time & I liked it.

Seems to work well... the first ~16 hours were on par / higher than ZPOOL using the HR pool -- since then the return seems very low (about half what I was used to with ZPOOL)... but being a smaller pool I figure it may have less consistency.

Is there any reason why "ahashpool" would be preferred to HashRefinery ? Maybe I'll have to switch again, haha.

i switched from zpool to ahashpool for last 12hours 7 different rigs while zpool was sorting stuff out im still there atm Nist5 is doing very well on ahashpool much better than zpool thanks to Bulwark  BWK
ahashpool is a Very good pool from what i can tell so far : )  very up to date coins and low fees

Best Regards
Nemo

Thanks for the input -- I put my home office rig on "ahashpool" and it does look pretty promising... so I think I may give it a go & swap my rigs over from Hash Refinery.

At least until ZPOOL gets sorted out  Cheesy

Well... I REALLY did not want to change pools completely again.

So I sent a PM to Hash Refinery and they added Bulwark (Nist5) to their pool as well.

Very good response from Hash Refinery!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ccoldfire

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Please help me am getting error when benchmarking neoscript algo ,all others are ok.
am getting this error message as shown in the image.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2v0mz4n.jpg

any help would be appreciated,thanks.

your running 2.2.1  update to latest v2.2.2
it should fix that error for you

Best Regards
Nemo

thanks for replying,i downloaded the new version it was running ok but suddenly started to give me this error :

ConvertFrom-Json : Invalid JSON primitive:
At C:\Users\Lolo Miner\Downloads\NemosMiner-v2.2.2-master\NemosMiner-v2.2.2-master\Include.ps1:125 char:43
+             $Content = $_ | Get-Content | ConvertFrom-Json
+                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Smiley [ConvertFrom-Json], ArgumentException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.ArgumentException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.ConvertFromJsonCommand

for now i switched back to the previous version .
nils8107

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Thank you for your work!

I keep some Donation for you running too...
I use MPH.

Is there a EU Miningpool? I`m from EU country...
If yes how to enable it?

Thank you

ZeroGee

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:46:16 AM

I'm getting "connection refused" from zpool pretty often. Once every 10 mins or so. Admittedly, it comes back up within 10 seconds, but I figure I'd still say something. Is this zpool's issue or a conflict between the software and the pool?

I still cannot one of my machines to do anything other than a get a 522 error with 2.2.2 zpool24h. Thoughts?
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

guys we need your hashrates at ahashpool, zpool is down again! join us!

Yeah, I'm following you...

I could never get the Nemosminer for MPH working right.  Just using the same Nemosminer v2.2.x I've used for zPool works for ahashpool - and no need to set up an account.  Just edit and run the ahashpool script!  Love it!

I switched over all my stuff to HashRefinery on NEMOS this Saturday with ZPOOL going so crazy lately... had been on ZPOOL for a quite some time & I liked it.

Seems to work well... the first ~16 hours were on par / higher than ZPOOL using the HR pool -- since then the return seems very low (about half what I was used to with ZPOOL)... but being a smaller pool I figure it may have less consistency.

So I've stuck it out on Hash Refinery since this past Saturday. It took a few days to really get "on track" so to speak.

Alot of the coins I was mining have long verification times... but after several days now my mining return averaged over several days is almost identical to ZPOOL. I'd say it's within ~5-10% or so in terms of BTC generated per hour.

That being said... I see all these people claiming ZPOOL steals 20% of their revenue... doesn't seem possible to me since I get about the same results between HR and ZPOOL.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
amitim

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:18:43 PM

Hi minerx117

It would be absolutely cool feature if before launching the switched miner, the afterburner with the command line option for loading one of the five overclock profiles would start.

For example
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe" -Profile1
ccminer.exe -a -lyra2RE2 ...

or

"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI Afterburner\MSIAfterburner.exe" -Profile2
ccminer.exe -a -tribus ...

It would be a bomb... Smiley

yip i'll get onto that will add to next version 2.3

best Regards
Nemo

WOW! it's very good news
mo35

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

doing some testing and came up with question about pool priority

For example if im using multiple pools at once to have larger algo coverage , with start param -PoolName zpool,ahashpool,miningpoolhub. With algos who are on both pools zpool and ahashpool , benchmarking&mining always select ahashpool as primary pool. Is there a way to force zpool usage as primary and  ahashpool only for algos which are not available on zpool ? Or specificly to set which pools to use for particular algos , couldnt find any part of code to do so.
YossarianZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:57 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 05:34:18 AM by YossarianZ

Just started using this software on two rigs, and both are occasionally having an issue where the main interface detailing hashrate and pay per day/etc goes blank. The miner window still seems to be running, but it's hard to tell if it's actually working correctly.

Any idea what's wrong?

Edit: I guess I can fix that by just right clicking on the cmd box. That makes the invisible text reappear. So it's apparently not affecting mining.

Discovered another UI issue tho, sometimes the main interface does not detect the hashrate of the miner? It just shows 0 for however long it's running.
ydem

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:25:43 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:21:14 AM by ydem

I have a request please if possible for the future releases of nemos miner:

I have a rig where 4 cards are through risers and one plugged to pci-e slot and monitor and used for daily tasks and mining, i tried to set two folders for nemosminer,
Folder1 (for plugged card) : i have set intensity 13 on all ccminer except neoscrypt with intensity 17, and intensity 1 on EWBF (to let me use it for other stuff while mining)
Folder2 (for the rest of cards) : kept the default intensity (full time miners)

But the issue is that the processes start interfering with each other in term of reading hashrates and it gives false benchmark values since it conflicts between the two powershells.

Solution 1 : I hope there is a way to make different ID instances of the application, so that they don't interfere with each other.
Solution 2 : be able to set two profiles for each set of cards, like having profile1 affect gpu 0, and profile2 affects gpu 1 2 3 4, with maybe having their set of miners folder aswell, since i have to adjust intensity on each algo for profile1 and algos for profile2

Or maybe there are better solutions for this... thanks.

Edit: Forgot another little buggy thing when using full screen apps, whenever the miner switches it takes me out of focus and have to go back to app, if only there is an option to totally hide the new mining windows, just like on awesome miner, would be great, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: