Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:38:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner  (Read 289401 times)
jebidia

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Anyone have a second to check my stats:

http://www.zpool.ca/?address=1B7yZU9xDuxCu2n1XmjTtc6DwT7zXhneDt

Mined all night with zpool on my Titan V and made a measly $3. THe actual profits seem to be WAY lower than the benchmarks suggest. This normal?

Welcome to Zpool....  time to switch to ahashpool and make more.   $3/12 hrs is low, should be at $4-$5/12 hours or $8-$10/day right now on ahashpool

nicehash pays better than ahashpool these days.
Yes, absolutely, and it's a lot cheaper, and the risk that you get hacked is a lot lower too. Oh and it pays you in unicorns.

Might there be a nicehash24hr.bat in the works or would it be something I could edit manually?
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Mined all night with zpool on my Titan V and made a measly $3. THe actual profits seem to be WAY lower than the benchmarks suggest. This normal?

It has to do with how zpool calculates their realtime profit and the fact that you can never get a good connection to the 24hr api.  I find that it pops me out of the most profitable coins at all the wrong times to where I'll end up with small shares of the good coins and big shares of crap that has little value.  Running Ahashpool24hr worked well for me as well as hash refinery.  Hashrefinery is hit or miss though.  There's such a small group of miners that you get huge shares but it's a bit more of a gamble.  I had a couple of days that were way better than ahashpool and some that were way worse.  When crack got pissed at the xvg wallet and dropped it from zpool I made a killing on hashrefinery with some shares over 25xvg per block with just 4x1070.
gauthaus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:27:02 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:46:39 PM by gauthaus

Hello guys.
Sorry for my english. Hope someone will understand me.

If there any way to see stats for ahashpool like "Algho X brought Y BTC during Z time" ?
So i can use stats from nemosminer to see duration of every algho and on website i can see btc profit for every share but only for last 50.
I just want to know what alghos to exclude from .bat. Or its better to use default ahashpool.bat. Thats because i heard that many ppl remove tribus, xevan, skunk, etc but for 2 days i mined these alghos 60% of the time but cant see what profit it brought to me.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:48:38 PM

Hello guys.
Sorry for my english. Hope someone will understand me.

If there any way to see stats for ahashpool like "Algho X brought Y BTC during Z time" ?
So i can use stats from nemosminer to see duration of every algho and on website i can see btc profit for every share but only for last 50.
I just want to know what alghos to exclude from .bat. Or its better to use default ahashpool.bat. Thats because i heard that many ppl remove tribus, xevan, skunk, etc but for 2 days i mined these alghos 60% of the time but cant see what profit it brought to me.

Don't think so. You could hire a programmer to write a logging script like this:
http://you-stupid-woman.com/yiimplogger/demo/

(this one is actually mining at Ahashpool) Cheesy

paskevic

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

Welcome to Zpool....  time to switch to ahashpool and make more.   $3/12 hrs is low, should be at $4-$5/12 hours or $8-$10/day right now on ahashpool

You have no clue newbie, 24 hr api from nicehash reports $5.17 for my 1070ti while ahashpool is $6.08, you have much to learn...

i don't care what some api reports or if you call me a noob or whatever. i can clearly see that during last two days my ahashpool balance (and pending balance) went up by less than 0.001BTC/24HR (using 2x1070ti+1070) for the first time in two months. which isn't even 10eur per day. and nicehash pays more than that right now (~12eur/~0.00133btc/day).
BitBustah

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

Welcome to Zpool....  time to switch to ahashpool and make more.   $3/12 hrs is low, should be at $4-$5/12 hours or $8-$10/day right now on ahashpool

You have no clue newbie, 24 hr api from nicehash reports $5.17 for my 1070ti while ahashpool is $6.08, you have much to learn...

i don't care what some api reports or if you call me a noob or whatever. i can clearly see that during last two days my ahashpool balance (and pending balance) went up by less than 0.001BTC/24HR (using 2x1070ti+1070) for the first time in two months. which isn't even 10eur per day. and nicehash pays more than that right now (~12eur/~0.00133btc/day).

What you mine at Ahash?

Getting around 21 euro with 1070+1080ti+2x1080 > NH is getting me around 15 euro according to their calculator.
paskevic

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:03 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:57:43 PM by paskevic

What you mine at Ahash?

Getting around 21 euro with 1070+1080ti+2x1080

i mine whatever ahashpool24hr calculates is best to mine. the problem is (how i understand it) that almost half of my hashrate goes nowhere. if i look at graphs on ahashpool they rarely reach my actual hashrate and most of the time are lower by almost a half. you can see that here: https://www.ahashpool.com/wallet.php?wallet=1Dru4J6PwPke8aHuZMat6dJ5ouhELParfs (my actual lyra2v2 hashrate is 135MH/s but on that graph it rarely reaches 100MH/s. and i think that is why the actual payout is always around 33% lower than reported by nemosminer itself. cause only ~66% (on average) of my hashpower actually gets registered on ahashpool. PROOF: https://imgur.com/a/RURQx
BitBustah

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

i mine whatever ahashpool24hr calculates is best to mine.

Good choice.
cryptomoblo

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:48:14 PM

What you mine at Ahash?

Getting around 21 euro with 1070+1080ti+2x1080

i mine whatever ahashpool24hr calculates is best to mine. the problem is (how i understand it) that almost half of my hashrate goes nowhere. if i look at graphs on ahashpool they rarely reach my actual hashrate and most of the time are lower by almost a half. you can see that here: https://www.ahashpool.com/wallet.php?wallet=1Dru4J6PwPke8aHuZMat6dJ5ouhELParfs (my actual lyra2v2 hashrate is 135MH/s but on that graph it rarely reaches 100MH/s. and i think that is why the actual payout is always around 33% lower than reported by nemosminer itself. cause only ~66% (on average) of my hashpower actually gets registered on ahashpool. PROOF: https://imgur.com/a/RURQx

Hey paskevic, seeing same with my RIGs, starting to doubt if something is wrong, havent compared with other pools to see if they show same behavior. Could mine zpool to alteast compare the hashrate that is beein registered. Guess Ill do it tonight and post findings tomorrow Smiley
dwellhurtyswan

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

Let me preface this by saying I have very little powershell experience....

I would like to be able to execute a .bat file whenever nemo launches a new Algo... In an ideal world this .bat would be specific to each algo, not necessarily the miner. IE skunk starts running and I would like skunk.bat to also execute at the same time.

I've managed this by copying the files in /miners and only having one miner commented per miner file, then appened the top of .ps file to launch the respective batch file. This all works and I can launch the .bat file this way and the miner runs. But it seems to break the benchmarking function -- Which isn't a huge deal. I could fill out the information manually into the hashrate.txt files. The larger issue is it seems to break the algo-switching which leaves me dead in the water... For example of the ps script for the miner...
Code:
C:\Users\***\Desktop\test\NemosMiner-v2.4.1\OC\blake2s.bat  
.\Include.ps1   

$Path = ".\Bin\NVIDIA-TPruvot\ccminer.exe"
$Uri = "https://github.com/nemosminer/tpruvot-ccminer/releases/download/v2.2-tpruvot/ccminer-x86-2.2.7z"

$Commands = [PSCustomObject]@{
    #"bitcore" = " -d $SelGPUCC --api-remote" #Bitcore
    #"jha" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Jha
    "blake2s" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Blake2s
    #"blakecoin" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Blakecoin
    #"vanilla" = "" #BlakeVanilla
    #"cryptonight" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Cryptonight
    #"decred" = "" #Decred
    #"equihash" = "" #Equihash
    #"ethash" = "" #Ethash
    #"groestl" = "" #Groestl
    #"hmq1725" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #hmq1725
    #"keccak" = "" #Keccak
    #"lbry" = " -d $SelGPUCC --api-remote" #Lbry
    #"lyra2v2" = "" #Lyra2RE2
    #"lyra2z" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Lyra2z
    #"myr-gr" = "" #MyriadGroestl
    #"neoscrypt" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #NeoScrypt
    #"nist5" = "" #Nist5
    #"pascal" = "" #Pascal
    #"qubit" = "" #Qubit
    #"scrypt" = "" #Scrypt
    #"sia" = "" #Sia
    #"sib" = "" #Sib
    #"skein" = "" #Skein
    #"skunk" = " -i 23.4 -d $SelGPUCC --api-remote" #Skunk
    #"timetravel" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Timetravel
    #"tribus" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Tribus
    #"x11" = "" #X11
    #"veltor" = "" #Veltor
    #"x11evo" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #X11evo
    #"x17" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #X17
    #"yescrypt" = "" #Yescrypt
}

$Name = (Get-Item $script:MyInvocation.MyCommand.Path).BaseName

$Commands | Get-Member -MemberType NoteProperty | Select -ExpandProperty Name | ForEach {
    [PSCustomObject]@{
        Type = "NVIDIA"
        Path = $Path
        Arguments = "-a $_ -o stratum+tcp://$($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Host):$($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Port) -u $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).User) -p $($Pools.(Get-Algorithm($_)).Pass)$($Commands.$_)"
        HashRates = [PSCustomObject]@{(Get-Algorithm($_)) = $Stats."$($Name)_$(Get-Algorithm($_))_HashRate".Week}
        API = "Ccminer"
        Port = 4068
        Wrap = $false
        URI = $Uri
    }
}

In the log it points to...

Code:
Loading miners..
PS>TerminatingError(Compare-Object): "Cannot bind argument to parameter 'DifferenceObject' because it is null."
Compare-Object : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'DifferenceObject' because it is null.
At C:\Users\***\Desktop\test\NemosMiner-v2.4.1\NemosMiner-v2.4.1.ps1:110 char:53
+         Where {$Type.Count -eq 0 -or (Compare $Type $_.Type -IncludeE ...
+                                                     ~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [Compare-Object], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId :
ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObjectCommand
Compare-Object : Cannot bind argument to parameter 'DifferenceObject' because it is null.
At C:\Users\***\Desktop\test\NemosMiner-v2.4.1\NemosMiner-v2.4.1.ps1:110 char:53
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [Compare-Object], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObje
   ctCommand

PS>TerminatingError(Compare-Object): "Cannot bind argument to parameter 'DifferenceObject' because it is null."
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId :
ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObjectCommand
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObje
   ctCommand

Any guidance that could be given would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!
mihej

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:32:38 AM

Hi All

I got the following problem,what could be the problem?

Speed Active                      Launched Command
    ----- ------                      -------- -------
0,00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust\ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neosc
                                               rypt.mine.zpool.ca:4233 -u 16smbET6YpCn4gKoV6oJEtZyezkfiT3Ygo -p ID=GTX1
                                               0602,c=BTC -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
Seems that the following miners won't start:
NVIDIA-Alexis78cuda9
NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust

Having the same issue. CCminerKlaust seems to hash even with this message (the miner window is open and showing hashes), but once is a while Windows starts showing a message saying that the application was blocked from using hardward acceleration and eventualy the ccminer crashes

Hi All

I got the following problem,what could be the problem?

Speed Active                      Launched Command
    ----- ------                      -------- -------
0,00 PH/s 00 Days 00 Hours 00 Minutes Once     Bin\NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust\ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://neosc
                                               rypt.mine.zpool.ca:4233 -u 16smbET6YpCn4gKoV6oJEtZyezkfiT3Ygo -p ID=GTX1
                                               0602,c=BTC -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
Seems that the following miners won't start:
NVIDIA-Alexis78cuda9
NVIDIA-CcminerKlaust

Having the same issue. CCminerKlaust seems to hash even with this message (the miner window is open and showing hashes), but once is a while Windows starts showing a message saying that the application was blocked from using hardward acceleration and eventualy the ccminer crashes

Just to give some feedback - apparently a clean NVIDIA driver update enabled the SLI settings, which were causing the issue.
Dont forget to disable SLI settings, otherwise they will interfere with the miners!
HanopkaH

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

Okay guys ive been using nemo's miner for some time and im loving it. Since i cant see anywhere a forum or anything for ahashpool i want to ask ppl that uses nemos miner with ahash pool. Ive got 3 rigs with Nvidia cards but mining with ahashpool ive seen alot algo chaning. Maybe i should not bench all algos ? Or should i try using ahaspool24h as pool ? Any help will be appreciated.
unique83

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

Did any of you guys have success adding BMiner to Nemos? I add it manualy but it never ends benchmarking. Anyoune have a link to instructions on how to do it?
Max3k

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Did any of you guys have success adding BMiner to Nemos? I add it manualy but it never ends benchmarking. Anyoune have a link to instructions on how to do it?
Just create a similar file in the folder Stats and specify your results.
The client at least has better speed, or as DSTM, in the program one speed at the pool's website the other?
cryptomoblo

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Okay guys ive been using nemo's miner for some time and im loving it. Since i cant see anywhere a forum or anything for ahashpool i want to ask ppl that uses nemos miner with ahash pool. Ive got 3 rigs with Nvidia cards but mining with ahashpool ive seen alot algo chaning. Maybe i should not bench all algos ? Or should i try using ahaspool24h as pool ? Any help will be appreciated.

I'm using ahashpool24h.bat. With this it wont change as much between the aglo's as with ahashspool.bat, profit seems to be even between the 2 which has been tested by other user on the forum.

You can finetune with ActiveMinerGainPct, it wont change to different algo before profit is X% better then the algo its currently mining. But i guess the default setting of 3% is fine.

HanopkaH

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

I'm using ahashpool24h.bat. With this it wont change as much between the aglo's as with ahashspool.bat, profit seems to be even between the 2 which has been tested by other user on the forum.

You can finetune with ActiveMinerGainPct, it wont change to different algo before profit is X% better then the algo its currently mining. But i guess the default setting of 3% is fine.

Yea i tought its better to use last 24h cause i wont see skein with 11 euro on 1070 lol for 1 min Smiley. Ive changed the interval from 30 to 120 ( i guess this is 30 sec to 120 sec ) and ill watch it and if it switch again so much ill try change the activeminergainpct for like 5% +
unique83

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Just create a similar file in the folder Stats and specify your results.
The client at least has better speed, or as DSTM, in the program one speed at the pool's website the other?
I tried this allready, it didnt help. Can you share your bminer.ps1 file from miners folder?
Doncarlos74

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

4x 1080ti using ahashpool24 past 24h = 0.00191 btc, which is 5,4$/card.
Very disappointed...
HanopkaH

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

4x 1080ti using ahashpool24 past 24h = 0.00191 btc, which is 5,4$/card.
Very disappointed...

Uve bench all algos ? And u are looking for all confirmed balances or both ( confirmed and nonconfirmed)
Doncarlos74

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Sure I did. I even slightly edited nemos, added some spmods I have, set intensities for every selected algo that I have tested with my cards. Im not blaming nemosminer. Its very nice soft and idea. I just wanted to try it and expected at least comparable profit as manual coin mining on pools.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: