May 01, 2024, 11:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28580 28581 28582 28583 28584 28585 28586 28587 28588 28589 28590 28591 28592 28593 28594 28595 28596 28597 28598 28599 28600 28601 28602 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 [28630] 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 ... 33313 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2071

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:05:16 PM

WoW, Israel has gone crazy.

Gaza is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

2 million Palestinians live in a besieged 365 km². Shocked

Waking up to see all those corpses from little children is disgusting.

Or.
WoW, Palestine has gone crazy.

Israel is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

8,6 million Israelis live in a besieged 20 770 km². Shocked

The Muslims/Palestines started it, all they have to do to not get bombed is leave Israel alone.

Someone should bang their heads together or stop the OCCUPATION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:06:07 PM

You don't need to be a muslim to kill jews, but it helps.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:12:16 PM

If you guys want to ignore the troll from that small battery car maker: why is he mentioned in all of the posts on this page?
Don't feed the troll!

Here we are resistant so all can be posted and laughed/discussed...  We have thick skin in this place  Cheesy

We do feet the asparagus

I have to ask, what? " We do feet the asparagus"
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2071

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:13:53 PM

If you guys want to ignore the troll from that small battery car maker: why is he mentioned in all of the posts on this page?
Don't feed the troll!

Here we are resistant so all can be posted and laughed/discussed...  We have thick skin in this place  Cheesy

We do feet the asparagus

I have to ask, what? " We do feet the asparagus"

Footed asparagus is the best

Don't forget to elbow the lettuce
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12027

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:19:39 PM

Elon does not officially have a coin but who knows he must have grabbed a ton of doge in the recent past.

Uh...last time I checked, he has bought $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin.

Not seeing where he or his company has bought any Doge. Or any amount that would matter.

We know the game. We've seen this movie before.

"Hey, don't look over there! Look over here!"

Come on Torque be a gentleman and make you’re guess in my game ....

Cheers
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 06:20:46 PM

I owned a bar in Augusta Georgia many years ago. We had live bands and one of our most famous bands was the band Taproot.

That's all I can think about when someone mentions Taproot for Bitcoin.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:39:17 PM

I owned a bar in Augusta Georgia many years ago.

What happened to the bar? Was it sold? Why? Just curious.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:41:15 PM
Merited by Paashaas (1)

Gaza is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

Or.

Israel is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

The Muslims/Palestines started it, all they have to do to not get bombed is leave Israel alone.

No they not started this war! How can you say of Israel putting people out of there own house!!!!!

Stop spreading fake news!!!! This is going already for so lang

Come on
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 06:58:37 PM

Or.

It's not an occupation if it's your own land.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:03:32 PM

I owned a bar in Augusta Georgia many years ago. We had live bands and one of our most famous bands was the band Taproot.

That's all I can think about when someone mentions Taproot for Bitcoin.

An introvert that "can tolerate company" owning a bar, I can guess why it's not yours any more.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:05:44 PM

I would respectfully ask that the participants take the Israel/Palestine conversation AWAY from this thread... I am sure a thread can be found right between the Abortion and Trump discussions.  

I agree it is a very important discussion to have.

Elsewhere.

Please let us get back to hating on Elon, thankyouverymuch.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:06:54 PM

Or.

No they not started this war! How can you say of Israel putting people out of there own house!!!!!

Stop spreading fake news!!!! This is going already for so lang

Come on

Every single war and conflict Israel has been in since the jews got their land back has been caused by their neighbors. Every. Single. One.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3425
Merit: 4344

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:08:06 PM

Or.

Of corse we all want that unfortunately it will not happen, this conflict has been going on for centuries and will continue for years ore even decades to come, in fact they battle eachother in times way before Jezus was alife.

The nationalists Jews wants to settle a long term score to eradicate all the hard-line Palestinian Arab nationalists from the area to make room for ''Greater Isreal'' while the non-nationalists from both camps wants to live together peacefully sharing both the holy lands, the normal people will suffer as always.

They already made peace deals with former enemy (muslim) countries so don't expect support besides minor muscletalk from Egypt, they recieve fundings and missiles from Iran but Iran is Shias and this brings other conflict in the mix between Shias and Sunnis, it's just basiclly a major shithole.

Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:11:10 PM

I would respectfully ask that the participants take the Israel/Palestine conversation AWAY from this thread... I am sure a thread can be found right between the Abortion and Trump discussions.  

Elsewhere.

Funny how you should say that.   After someone stands up for Israels right to exist, but as long as it was all Israel bashing you were quiet.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 07:13:36 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2021, 07:42:06 PM by Elwar
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I owned a bar in Augusta Georgia many years ago.

What happened to the bar? Was it sold? Why? Just curious.

As it likely is with many such ventures. There were 4 of us owners. The 3 original owners thought they had a great idea...let's bring some awesome live bands to the downtown bar scene (like Athens, GA...like 6th street in Austin, etc.). One was in the music business, the other worked for the newspaper and the other owned the restaurant right next door to the place they purchased. They fixed it up, put about $150k into it and made it very cool (turned a Goodwill into a bar).

The restaurant owner's franchise had a problem with him owning a business right next door selling drinks so he had to sell his shares. A buddy of mine and myself came in as silent owners for $25k each.

The main problem is that we just didn't have the revenue to keep the bar going. The reason for that is manyfold.
The bands we could get were bands passing from Atlanta to Columbia, SC...stopping in our little shithole town during the week as a cheap gig.
To pay for the bands we let them charge a cover at the door and keep all of the money from the door while we made money on drinks.
No other bar downtown charged a cover, so coming to the door and someone asking for $5 to come inside the bar tended to result in people just moving on to the bar a few doors down with cheaper drinks and no cover.
The bands we could get were from every style. Country one night, goth the next night, rock the next night...it made it difficult to have a core group of people that would come to the bar all the time. We had to take what we could get.
The bar was situated in such a way that the front room and the back room had a bar, the back room had the live music but if you passed by the place it looked empty even if there was a band with a lot of people watching. Nobody wants to go out and party and sit in an empty bar.
The owners couldn't spend as much time watching over the bar any more. The newspaper guy got a promotion to editor, the other guy had a baby and was home with his wife all the time.
We didn't really have a bar manager as the owners had been filling that role early on. We just had a head bartender and she was robbing us blind.
I was in Iraq, doing what I could for the bar by maintaining the website.

But ya, in the end we had a $2000 per month rent bill due, a $2,000 per month power bill (mainly for the A/C) and hardly any revenue.

We got big funds when we had big bands like Buckcherry and such but those were few and far between, they would bring in a few thousand dollars for the night but that was it. Most nights were about $20-$100.

In the end we were happy to sell the whole bar for $10,000 because we were bleeding money and likely would not have been able to afford the next rent bill.

I think a wise business practice would be to buy a business that just started about 2 years prior. The founders had an idea, they raised some funds and executed the idea, they got the high of finally having their dream business...then that's it. You have other dreams, life moves on with different things. Your dream isn't as great as you thought it would be. Everyone's ready to sell. At that point, buy them out and get it on the cheap. I believe Mitt Romney's business was based around that but at a bigger scale.

It worked out for me though, I met my first wife thanks to owning the bar (we met right before I went out to Iraq).
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:19:57 PM

Or.

Of corse we all want that unfortunately it will not happen, this conflict has been going on for centuries and will continue for years ore even decades to come, in fact they battle eachother in times way before Jezus was alife.

The nationalists Jews wants to settle a long term score to eradicate all the hard-line Palestinian Arab nationalists from the area to make room for ''Greater Isreal'' while the non-nationalists from both camps wants to live together peacefully sharing both the holy lands, the normal people will suffer as always.

They already made peace deals with former enemy (muslim) countries so don't expect support besides minor muscletalk from Egypt, they recieve fundings and missiles from Iran but Iran is Shias and this brings other conflict in the mix between Shias and Sunnis, it's just basiclly a major shithole.

The land was "lost" to Israel after they attacked Israel in order to totally wipe it of the map and kill all the jews. It sucks to loose, but they started it and now they have to suffer the consequences.

Not to mention that it is jewish land to begin with. The Romans occupied it and eventually got tired of the constant jewish insurrections and scattered the jews all over the world. all regional powers coming after the Romans continued the occupation. It took them some 2000 years to get it back, but now they have it, and if anyone thinks they are gonna leave again, they are in for a surprise.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:23:31 PM

Elsewhere.

Funny how you should say that.   After someone stands up for Israels right to exist, but as long as it was all Israel bashing you were quiet.

You are entirely incorrect as to what "side" you perceive me to be on, although that does not really matter.  The side I am MOST on happens to be supporting the peaceful Jews and Muslims.

What I said was intentionally free from taking sides either explicitly or implied.

I very precisely chose my words to communicate EXACTLY what I meant.

If you read it again slowly, and leave out any interpretations other than "THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION" then you might end up with a more accurate picture of what I meant.
Dakustaking76

Activity: 579
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:26:17 PM

The land! Where the Jews are is not from them. They gived the Jews a option “....” to go there and Settle.
Before the jews came there it was from the Palestine’s.

They need to stop from both sides  respect eachother and dont put poeple out of there homes there living for centuries. Ask your self how wold you feel if someone comes and say you need leave your home beceause someone else gonne live there. The most bad part is that children and woman’s are going to die and already.
Without woman’s men were nothing they can give us a child

Respect eachother everyone is gonne die if you get old ofcourse not beceause of freaking war!

Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2021, 07:39:56 PM

The only takeaway I have from the Israel thing is the fact that they announced a simulated war with Hamas "within 2 days" for a month long war. Then the next day they were "attacked" and had to begin a month long war.

That doesn't concern me so much as this:
Classified US military war game set to take place as concerns about threats posed by China and Russia increase
Scheduled for this summer.

The US does war simulations all the time, I've been involved in many of them. There is really no reason to tell the media about doing so. Unless they need to explain why they're moving a bunch of heavy equipment into attack positions, like was done with Israel (but they attacked first! we were told that on the mass media programming).
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 07:42:19 PM

Elsewhere.

You are entirely incorrect as to what "side" you perceive me to be on, although that does not really matter.  The side I am MOST on happens to be supporting the peaceful Jews and Muslims.

What I said was intentionally free from taking sides either explicitly or implied.

I very precisely chose my words to communicate EXACTLY what I meant.

If you read it again slowly, and leave out any interpretations other than "THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION" then you might end up with a more accurate picture of what I meant.

I merely pointed out that you only requested that the discussion was taken elsewhere when someone took Israels side, you could have done so much earlier if you really didn't want any discussion.
Pages: « 1 ... 28580 28581 28582 28583 28584 28585 28586 28587 28588 28589 28590 28591 28592 28593 28594 28595 28596 28597 28598 28599 28600 28601 28602 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 [28630] 28631 28632 28633 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 ... 33313 »
  Print  

Jump to: