April 24, 2024, 01:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28583 28584 28585 28586 28587 28588 28589 28590 28591 28592 28593 28594 28595 28596 28597 28598 28599 28600 28601 28602 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 [28633] 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 ... 33296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26366974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3843

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 02:23:48 AM

haha, almost right, I have also 20% for reading something good and 30% hitting the sac and in the morning everything feels better (most of the time).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10143

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 02:58:07 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 03:30:43 AM by JayJuanGee

Everyone says that CMC dominance is irrelevant since it also includes stablecoins.

Everyone?  Yeah right Biodom.

You make a strawman so that you can knock it down and then go on with your little shitshow to describe why you believe CMC is supposedly important, and in essence there are all kinds of reasons, beyond the mere existence of stable coins in the calculation to suggest that the coinmarket cap does not really get us very far in terms of comparing a variety of shitcoins to bitcoin or to compare the variety of shitcoins in their aggregate to bitcoin.. which is what bitcoin dominance seems to be trying to measure.

Yet, whatever params you use, there has been a sharp decline in btc dominance from the end of December 2020 (72%) to now (40%).

you got through that assertion quickly, since in the end, the punchline is that bitcoin dominance is going down, and that must be bad.

rrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhtttttt

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

By the way, fucktwats put a lot of emphasis on CMC or at least throw it in there as if it were important when they are striving to make false equivalencies, as if any coin comes even close to bitcoin.. are you wanting to suggest that ethereum is all of a sudden important and somehow its various smoke and mirror defects have disappeared merely because a bunch of dumb twats seem to be buying it, currently?

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/CRYPTOCAP-BTC.D/

IMHO, this has to reverse within a week or two, otherwise it would be difficult to recover and we would move (regrettably for me) from one hegemon (bitcoin) to a multi-polar crypto world.

First of all "has to reverse"?  Get the fuck out of here.

You cannot quote a nearly meaningless metric and then assert that there is a need to panic because that meaningless metric is actually measuring information that is somehow important based on a bunch of shitcoins being pumped and dumb money not recognizing where the value is.

Maybe I am being too absolute with you to say that you cannot rely on a meaningless metric because you are relying on a meaningless metric.

I think that we already see where this is going.  Ethereum et al are going to flippen bitcoin, and it seems best that you, Biodom, sell all your bitcoins and diversify into the various shitcoins that you believe are going to be good investments in this upcoming world with writing on the wall that you are foreseeing the supposed (inevitable for sure) doom and gloom of bitcoin.  If you do not sell all your BTC Biodom, at least reallocate because we can see where this is going and once it is there, the damage is irreversible.. as you mentioned.

It is not a popular possibility around here

It's not popular because it is a stupid theory.

and my largely btc position would affect my worth (or the lack of it),

That is why it is better that you act now, rather than waiting.

but someone needs to point out that this scenario is possible.

You believe that you have been the first one to point out such nonsense and to rely upon such nonsense metrics.

You really take the cake sometimes, Biodom.. with your frequent search for reasons to express doom and gloom while supposedly being a bitcoiner... hard to know what to believe when listening to you.

TLDR; a bear market starting in 1-2 wk to smash alts or a true multi-polar crypto world is coming.

Thanks for the warning...

NOT

Btc ETF approval could swing the balance back in btc favor,

Anything else, or is BTC ETF the ONLY thing that we got potentially going for us.

Please god.. please god (or USA Government - whoever reads this first), bitcoin needs you to rescue us HODLers with an ETF.  We are desperate.... otherwise we are doomed to poverty or maybe something worse (get more details, as needed, from Biodom)...  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

but I don't see anything else doing it, judging by the current dynamics.

I guess we are fucked, then.

That sucks.

More specifically, sucks to be a BTC bag hodler.    Cry Cry Cry

[edited out]

Off course CMC is relevant. Perception is everything to retail traders, they don't work on actual analysis, and CMC is one reason we are losing/lost them. I leave the computer for 10 hours, check price when I get back BTC is lower and shitcoins are higher. Zero retail interest in BTC. All time low dominance is at 32% will we get there?

As you say, unless we see a major market crash that is not just aimed at BTC, we will take out those lows. With so many extra shitcoins this time its hard not to take out the lows honestly. The real question though is does ETH flip BTC? if so, that is a psychological hit that will deeply scare.

this sounds really horrible, somac.

For 10 years now BTC has been attacked at all levels by all relevant authorities and charlatans, the shitcoins encounter none of this, it's amazing we have held on so long.

Hm?  I wonder why there still is nothing that is even close to bitcoin in terms of various shitcoins?

You mean ethereum is next to bitcoin?

Get a fucking grip. Just hope that you are not holding too much of that crap, so sure the price is rising right now, and maybe it would be good to sell some.. but then again, if you want to gamble, sure hold that shit.

or are you referring to another coin?  Doge? or one or both of the bcashes?  or do you mean some solid project that is built upon the solid project that we call ethereum and that whole ecosystem of crap?  yeah right  .. you (and Biodom) should be posting your various doom and gloom nonsense and your optimism in regards to crap in some other thread, no?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Will these forces of evil finally win?

The short answer is:  "yes"

In other words, cut your looses.

History shows time and time again how retarded the sheeple are,

Yes, and you should use that as your investment thesis because of course that crap is going to continue to pump.. so get the fuck into that stuff.. what you doing in bitcoin when it is just going to lose value, relatively speaking?

the sheeple always seem to go along with those who want to hurt them, so long term it's not promising.

Gosh, and I thought that things in bitcoinland were going so well... now I find out that there are real credible reasons for concern.

The tops in...

bitcoin bear market pending...

Fuck stock to flow and those other more optimistic BTC price prediction models.. they are no longer valid.

You heard it here first.

I hold out hope though that BTC pulls through and retains it's dominance.

Sounds like a long shot though, no?

When I hear about long shots, then that sounds like gambling rather than investing.

I thought that I was investing, but if the situation has changed, and bitcoin is no longer investing and holding bitcoin has turned into gambling... golly gee whiz.. seems like it is time to lighten some of the load, no?

It is after all the coin that created the market,

Yeah, but if it's time has come, then it's time has come.

It's not like geocities was able to retain its dominance.. better players come in, and better to recognize that early rather than later, no?

the only coin released for pure good intentions to make the world a better place, rather than to enrich the founders like every other shitcoin.

Yeah, but so what?  When have you ever heard about any story in which the good guy wins?

Have you heard of beta max versus VHS?  the good guy did not win..., same here in bitcoin.. it was too good and it got beat up by the bad guy marketers, and governments...

TLDR>><>> cut your looses!!!!!!!   Didn't I already say that?

EDIT: I guess another relevant question is, when dominance hit 32% last cycle, what turned it around?

Pure luck and coincidence turned it around last time.   We are not going to have such luck this time.  It does not matter about the various institutions buying bitcoin or the impending supercycle... that is no longer a consideration like it was a few weeks ago.. a 30% drop in BTC price is very very very important.. especially when it is coupled by the pumpening of shitcoin nonsenses... AmiNOTrite?  Anyhow, for sure we are going to somewhere between 10% and 20% of dominance this time around.. maybe even lower.. I will call proudhon to confirm what his math and science is showing since that is kind of his specialty, especially compared to dumbie HODLers like me..... and furthermore, we all know that it is important to be looking at stupid-ass information like coin market cap in order to make important decisions about finances, understanding whether bitcoin is valuable or not and in essence.. to preserve your capital... IE>>.

I hate to be the one to say it:     cut your looses, gooses.!!!!!!!!!  

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I guess another relevant question is, when dominance hit 32% last cycle, what turned it around?

Mostly a very sharp drop in xerp, then continuing drop in both VBcoin and xerp.

Oh?

It wasn't just luck and coincidences?

Oh... I feel so much moar dumber for not following shitcoins moar closily.    Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2046
Merit: 1181

Never selling

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 03:33:57 AM

Drivel

With each post, not only do you demostrate what a terrible human you are. But also how much of a retard you actually are.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 03:45:45 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 04:12:51 AM by Biodom

Drivel

With each post, not only do you demostrate what a terrible human you are. But also how much of a retard you actually are.

bad behavior-check
doesn't know how markets work-check
likes to call people names-check

Conclusion-@JJG is Bender reincarnate.
https://youtu.be/ln4rfYh7ng0?t=77
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:01:42 AM

WoW, Israel has gone crazy.

Gaza is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

2 million Palestinians live in a besieged 365 km². Shocked

Waking up to see all those corpses from little children is disgusting.

Or.
WoW, Palestine has gone crazy.

Israel is being under attack with a lot of air strikes, they have been attacking non-stop the whole night.

8,6 million Israelis live in a besieged 20 770 km². Shocked

Waking up to see all those corpses from little children is disgusting.

The Muslims/Palestines started it, all they have to do to not get bombed is leave Israel alone.

Israel vs Palestine since 1948, for a moment let's put a side who's right or wrong...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeZ4yXyzUG0
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:17:24 AM

Drivel

You should speak...

doom and gloomer.

Tongue Tongue

Drivel

bad behavior-check

At least you know how to stay topical, and stick to the issues.

rrrrriiiiiigghhhhttt?
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7762

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 04:39:07 AM

Everyone says that CMC dominance is irrelevant since it also includes stablecoins.
Yet, whatever params you use, there has been a sharp decline in btc dominance from the end of December 2020 (72%) to now (40%).

IMHO, this has to reverse within a week or two, otherwise it would be difficult to recover and we would move (regrettably for me) from one hegemon (bitcoin) to a multi-polar crypto world.
It is not a popular possibility around here and my largely btc position would affect my worth (or the lack of it), but someone needs to point out that this scenario is possible.

TLDR; a bear market starting in 1-2 wk to smash alts or a true multi-polar crypto world is coming. Btc ETF approval could swing the balance back in btc favor, but I don't see anything else doing it, judging by the current dynamics.

I too afraid to point out that LTC/DOGE mining ⛏ is as viable as Btc mining.

And that within the al gore rhythm scrypt there is no real competition for Ltc/doge

but that within the al gore rhythm sha 256 bch claims to be a rival with BTC.

so what does it all mean I just pissed off the mouse 🐭.

🤬🤬
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:54:21 AM

It is not a popular possibility around here and my largely btc position would affect my worth (or the lack of it), but someone needs to point out that this scenario is possible.

TLDR; a bear market starting in 1-2 wk to smash alts or a true multi-polar crypto world is coming. Btc ETF approval could swing the balance back in btc favor, but I don't see anything else doing it, judging by the current dynamics.

Don't do it, then.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yep.. you cannot resist, right?

And that within the al gore rhythm scrypt there is no real competition for Ltc/doge

Glad that you found a niche.. hopefully no one steals ur secret...

Oh that's right... No one would come to the WO thread to read about LTC or doge, so your secret remains safe with us peeps herein.

Guaranteed.

Wink

so what does it all mean I just pissed off the mouse 🐭.

🤬🤬

Yep.

Sounds like a riddle for sure... but you are good.  Now, go out there and mine those shitcoins.. that's the spirit, Philip Ma 1957!!!!!!

Don't forget ur lil selfie to come back here and report how it all went in order that we can make sure that we know about how various shitcoins are doing.

THX.... besos.
Biodom
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:55:02 AM

Drivel

You should speak...

doom and gloomer.

Tongue Tongue

Drivel

bad behavior-check

rrrrriiiiiigghhhhttt?

It is a fact that bitcoin price is under-performing since Feb.
What caused it? Will it continue or turn around? What would cause such turn around?
Instead of examining these points, you attack the source, as usual, as if you want everyone to be silent about and if everyone stays silent it would get better somehow.
It could get better, but only if alts get smashed soon, otherwise we would bleed down to maybe 32-35% and then the situation can become unstable (multi-polar).

My btc % is much higher than 40% market weighting, so I would be not be a happy camper if btc further declines in dominance and/or in price, yet I have no plans to sell.
Why? Because I believe that we might turn around at some point, could be soon or by the year end.
I never sold any btc for alts, but their proportion in my portfolio (bought using fiat) has arisen in this cycle quite significantly for a simple reason-a gigantic outperformance (so far).
Not naming any names since it is OT here.
I don't chase and try to buy low or very low. All my alt buys were done before the end of 2020, most either in 2019 or even earlier.
In 2021 I am only stacking btc sats via mining and small size random buys and slowly selling some alts, but even so, each sell was not at the highs, admittedly, so I slowed those sells down for time being.

Are you going to tell me that selling alts and buying btc is somehow impure (like you told Phil)?
What a wierd suggestion, pal!
ErisDiscordia
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1163

Imposition of ORder = Escalation of Chaos

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:56:01 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Al Gore Rhythm?

It does seem like a novel way of generating true randomness. Is this this the new way of environmentally friendly mining without PoW?
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2046
Merit: 1181

Never selling

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:18:49 AM

Drivel

You should speak...

doom and gloomer.

Tongue Tongue

Drivel

bad behavior-check

rrrrriiiiiigghhhhttt?

What caused it? Will it continue or turn around? What would cause such turn around?
Instead of examining these points, you attack the source, as usual, as if you want everyone to be silent about and if everyone stays silent it would get better somehow.
It could get better, but only if alts get smashed soon, otherwise we would bleed down to maybe 32-35% and then the situation can become unstable (multi-polar).

My btc % is much higher than 40% market weighting, so I would be not be a happy camper if btc further declines in dominance and/or in price, yet I have no plans to sell.
Why? Because I believe that we might turn around at some point, could be soon or by the year end.
I never sold any btc for alts, but their proportion in my portfolio (bought using fiat) has arisen in this cycle quite significantly for a simple reason-a gigantic outperformance (so far).
I don't chase and try to buy low or very low. All my alt buys were done before the end of 2020, most either in 2019 or even earlier.
In 2021 I am only stacking btc sats via mining and small size random buys and slowly selling some alts, but even so, each sell was not at the highs, admittedly, so I slowed those sells down for time being.

Are you going to tell me that selling alts and buying btc is somehow impure (like you told Phil)?

He doesn't like that people accrue BTC via way of shitcoins, either mined or purchased. He prefers his no doubt superior strategy (in his mixed up mind) of selling BTC every time it goes a little higher in order to stack more fiat.

Those of us who continue to the accrue BTC and not sell ever, are disliked for some reason that is unable to be undersood, because there is no understanding crazy. 
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 05:26:28 AM

Good morning WO! Been buying all these small dips. Feels alright.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:54:16 AM

Drivel

You should speak...

doom and gloomer.

Tongue Tongue

Drivel

bad behavior-check

rrrrriiiiiigghhhhttt?

Yes... you have said that before.

What caused it?

Not sure how relevant, exactly.

Will it continue or turn around? What would cause such turn around?

Is such a turn around necessary?

Oh yeah, I forgot that you said that we (us bitcoiners) would be doomed if such downward spiraling continued and persisted for another two weeks or so....

So I suppose if you just continue to make those kinds of claims, there may be some chance that someone might believe you, besides ur buddy somac.

I can see what you are saying.. this is surely a bad place.. Hopefully, you shitcoiners sell your bitcoin sooner rather than later so we can get this over with, but surely instead this is going to likely drag out for a long time, right?  Might last as long as 3 years, right.. especially if we presume that the top might be in..and we will not reach another ATH this month or next month..... even though we had an ATH of $64895 on April 17.. but hey.. that's the past, right?  And "we" (I am not just talking royal we here) have BIGGER problems of imminent bitcoin death and multi-crypto verse impending.  We (royal this time) won't be able to either batslap or tell members to fuck off when they use the term crypto in this thread anymore because we are inevitably transitioning into a multi-crypto-verse... It was nice while king daddy lasted, and so now king daddy has turned into a tail rather than a dog.. I suppose..≥. Shit... that's too bad.

Instead of examining these points, you attack the source,

You mean you?  you are a fountain of knowledge now?  I thought that I examined your various points by telling you to fuck off with them and take them to some other thread because you are just ruining our nice little used-to-be bitcoin-focused thread.

Instead, you want to spout out about nonsense and suggest that irrelevant talking points are somehow relevant merely because you supposedly own some bitcoin and you are worried... and surely there is a solution to you owning bitcoin right?

Why the fuck not just shave off some profits.. you gotta be profitable after so many years in bitcoin, no?  If you do not want to go into various shitcoins because you are worried about them, just go into dollars.  I am sure that those will perform o.k. relative to bitcoin, especially since bitcoin is underperforming currently... which just is not likely going to get any better by purely wishening for it to get better and since no one (including yours truely) in bitcoin really seems to have any marketing plan or any ability rebut the various quite important coinmarket cap measuring points that are inevitably causing momentum against the used to be king dog.

as usual, as if you want everyone to be silent about and if everyone stays silent it would get better somehow.

No don't be silent.. but it might be nice if you took your crap to some shitcoin thread rather than continuing to repeat it here as if it had some kind of relevance merely because you keep repeating it.

As far as I can tell, bitcoin still remains in the midst of a bull market, even if we might be currently experiencing a wee bit of a correction in recent times.

It could get better, but only if alts get smashed soon,

Stop painting the situation into a corner.  We know that there are  many ways in which bitcoin price dynamics play out and who the fuck says, besides you and a few other focus lacking folks that the short term performance (supposedly going on since February to the extent that actually matters?) of various shitcoins has any kind of measureable and meaningful affect on BTC's price dynamics beyond being one of several factors... and sure, let's presume that bitcoin is in some kind of correction and many factors are going against it at the time being.. so fucking what?  We just had a ATH on April 17.  Are you saying that the top is in?  Sure it might be, but then again, it might not.   I do not proclaim to know, but still seems to me that we (bitcoin that is) have been in a bull market since about April 2019... and sure it could end, but seems fucking unlikely in spite of your winning and the seeming ongoing distraction of some other members who are playing the same stupid ass tune that you have been increasingly repeating.. and thinking that if you can opportunistically say it more and more and during dips you might be able to scare more peeps into talking about irrelevant and off topic issues in this thread.

I am scared

I am scared

I am scared.

Happy now?  I am agreeing with you.  We are fucked.

otherwise we would bleed down to maybe 32-35% and then the situation can become unstable (multi-polar).

What will bitcoin's price be in such a scenario?   the same?  Up or down?  And, so do you believe that we are dropping to $20k-ish?  which is around AlcoHoDL's absolute bottom or to my current absolute bottom of $12,400-ish?

And does your dumbass theory about a multiverse negate the current BTC price performance models of 1) stock to flow, 2) four year fractal and 3) s-curve exponential adoption based on networking effects and metcalfe principles?  If so, how are those price performance (prediction) models going to be affected?  Will they be totally broken or just modified?  Do you believe that the various pumpening of shitcoins is sustainable?  How about the transition of one of the chief shitcoins ethereum to 2.0 and proof of stake?  Is bitcoin going to have to compete that meaningless baloney of proof of stake?  What other of our various presumptions about bitcoin are going to end up shattering when we realize that bitcoin is no longer the king dog, but instead has a doge as it's supposed equal partner.

That world that you are presuming Biodom seems like it is really going to suck, and yeah, maybe I am just going to have to sell some of my stash at some point because short term BTC prices should really cause me worry - especially with very important people like Elon saying negative things about my favorite coin too... I mean bitcoin should give a shit about these kinds of matters... Just think if bitcoin's taking over the world either ends abruptly (maybe like a proudhon vision of what is likely to happen) or maybe we have the next 20 years as having to share our ideas of bitcoin as if we happened to be equals with a variety of shitcoins, such as ethereum and the various other quality programs that are built upon it.. you know Defi, ICOs and NFTs are the way of the future, and us bitcoiners should just get over it, no?  What do you think?  Should some of us start shopping for places to put our BTC or how do you believe that we should prepare for this impending new world, Biodom?

You are going to just keep holding those bags.. and just keep complaining like a camper who happens to not be happy?

Are you going to ruin the camping for the rest of us, or maybe you will cheer up if things turn around at some point in the next few months and we do not have to wait three years to reach $64,895 again... even though we were just there about a month ago.. and yeah, this might be the first month that we do not get another ATH, too... that really sucks.. I mean we ONLY had 5 months of ATHs every month.. We really deserve to have another one this month?  And if we do not get another ATH in May then at least we better get one in June?  

It's going to really suck if we have to wait several months.  Just imagine...  Shocked Shocked  If we had to wait until the third or the fourth quarter of 2021 to get another ATH, that will really suck, and maybe it could drag this cycle into 2022 instead of finishing off in 2021 as so many people were planning for 2021, and we may well have to wait until 2022 for all this shit to play itself out including BIG ASS corrections for significants amounts of time while we are waiting.. I am sure a lot of bitcoiners are going to be really pissed, and they might even sell when we thought that they were going to HODL.  I am sure that no one such as BIG money or Governments would like regular joe blow bitcoiner to sell their bitcoin, right?  We might even get some regulatory crack-downs to help to discourage some HODLers from hanging onto these flaming hot cheetos...

But at least, you Biodom are not going to sell.  At least we can count on you, Biodom, to hang on to your bitcoin until the end.. even though you are going to be kicking and screaming the whole way, but you are going to HODL.. and that is the most important thing.. there is always camping in future years.. maybe 4 years from now, no?

I am glad that you are telling me that there is still a chance.

That's good, especially hearing it from uie poo-ie.

Never say never.

Get out there and shave off some bitcoin.  You might become less of an unhappy camper and perhaps more neutral.

It's not good to allow price movements to cause you to become too emotional.. not a good practice.

Hahahaha  it is starting to sink in.. great.

There still might be some hope for you, Biodom.

Whatever floats your boat.  You do not seem to be too dumb, nor do you seem rash, so maybe it will all work out for you.  Perhaps?

You might be too overinvested in BTC since you seem to be so damned worried about BTC's supposed underperformance from your perspective... maybe you need to change your strategy.. not that getting into your shitcoin allocations is going to lead us to anywhere good.. at least for this thread, but if you cannot figure out for yourself how to reduce the level of your seeming ongoing emotions in regards to your bitcoin holdings as opposed to your various shitcoin holdings, then you likely need to either work on that and reconsider it and maybe totally revise it.. or alternatively let it play out.. but letting it play out does not seem to be working for you currently since you are ongoingly demonstrating levels of anxiety in regards to your proportions of bitcoin as compared to your proportions of shitcoins.. and you really seem to either wish that you had more shitcoins or that you had not bought the bitcoin with the shitcoins when you would have done better by handing onto shitcoins.. Does not seem to be healthy to be kicking ur lil selfie over decisions that you already made, but you might have to tweak whatever the fuck you are doing because something seems to be off in your situation financially and/or psychologically... which should not be the case for any longer standing member here who has had several years (more than 7 years it seems) to establish and to put into practice your various personal practices and systems.

I might.  I will tell you that you have to figure some of that out for yourself or take it to some other thread because nobody's got time for discussing these allocation matters in this particular thread.. because as you likely realize (but refuse to admit it) that such topics of shitcoins when they are brought up and they are allowed to continue they just ongoingly devolve and derail the thread... maybe talk about palestine and israel instead or corona, at least those kinds of topics tend to die out on their own insteading inviting more and more offtopic discussing which shitcoin is less worse than which other shitcoin.. again.. nobody's got time for that.

You lost me?  You mean it is weird to suggest that using shitcoins to acquire bitcoin is off topic here?  I am just one peep, so peeps talk about this kind of bullshit all the time in spite that some of us don't give any shits about blah blah blah coin or blah blah blah coin or some other of the 10k other coins that are out there that could arguably use to stack more bitcoin .,. why talk about it?  do you want to talk about bitcoin or do you want to talk about the shitcoin?  

Actually some regulars here have abilities to mention shitcoins, but they do it in passing, so they do not receive any flac because they are mostly talking about bitcoin rather than focusing on x, y z or some other bullshit related to shitcoin Q, R or S.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:17:27 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 07:40:37 AM by JayJuanGee

Anyone following the bet between he and "Dave the Wave" on Twitter?  Dave is MUCH more conservative and I think his dominant long term model is more of a softening parabola, and frankly I think according to his tea leaves we may have already peaked in this "cycle".  He and PlanB have some bet revolving around 100k or not, I think.

Link or it did not happen.   Angry Angry Angry

It happened on twitter, that I know. I just can't find it Sad

I swear they put some money to it, but here was where they were starting to compare models etc:
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1220357903779008512

And someone mentioned the bet here:
https://twitter.com/Bizniz203/status/1370834342516117505

But I cannot find the bet...  Maybe it was just a handshake, but I swear they put 1BTC or something... hmm.

I was just listening to Guy Swan's podcast from today, and then he gets to the end of the reading of the article, and he said,

"CCMF.   I do not know what CCMF means, and I looked around a bit, and I could not find what CCMF means, so if anyone knows, let me know."  

I said to my lil selfie (of course silently):  "I know what CCMF means," and then I continued to listen to the podcast while I was eating and doing some other stuff, so I was not paying close attention.. but I kept thinking about the CCMF at the end of the article.. so I decided to look on the podcast description at who the fuck Guy Swan was reading, and it ended up that the article that Guy Swan was reading was from uie puie.. our boy, cAPSLOCK himself... hahahahaha... nice bullish article.. for sure...

Bitcoin Audible: Read_527 - Why Layer 2 & Sidechains Will Do All the Things!! [cAPSLOCK]

The podcast is about 45 minutes, but the reading of the article is about 20 minutes.  

Edit:  Upon listening the second time, I saw the link in Guy Swan's podcast, and I notice that Swann was reading this cAPSLOCK post from a little over a month ago  (April 10, 2021) .. I remember reading that post around the time of its being posted.. and funny that it got read on bitcoin audible.. nice one cAPSLOCK.

From my first superficial listen, it seems to be worth a listen, and I will admit that I am going to have to listen to the podcast one more time because I realize that I was not paying very close attention to the podcast the first time around so I will be wanting to hear it again.. nice.. . maybe it was my ADHD kicking in?   Wink
kellrobinson

Activity: 304
Merit: 380

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:22:32 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 07:39:07 AM by kellrobinson
Merited by Phil_S (2)

Green line, the buy indicator, is the 100 week moving geometric mean
Red line, the sell indicator, is 10^(0.093928*sqrt(D) - log(50))
where D is the number of days since Jan 3, 2009

edit: strictly speaking, the buy indicator is not 100 weeks, it's the 700 day geomean because I used the daily close
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:33:03 AM

Anyone following the bet between he and "Dave the Wave" on Twitter?  Dave is MUCH more conservative and I think his dominant long term model is more of a softening parabola, and frankly I think according to his tea leaves we may have already peaked in this "cycle".  He and PlanB have some bet revolving around 100k or not, I think.

Link or it did not happen.   Angry Angry Angry

It happened on twitter, that I know. I just can't find it Sad

I swear they put some money to it, but here was where they were starting to compare models etc:
https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1220357903779008512

And someone mentioned the bet here:
https://twitter.com/Bizniz203/status/1370834342516117505

But I cannot find the bet...  Maybe it was just a handshake, but I swear they put 1BTC or something... hmm.

I was just listening to Guy Swan's podcast from today, and then he gets to the end of the reading of the article, and he said,

"CCMF.   I do not know what CCMF means, and I looked around a bit, and I could not find what CCMF means, so if anyone knows, let me know." 

I said to my lil selfie (of course silently):  "I know what CCMF means," and then I continued to listen to the podcast while I was eating and doing some other stuff, so I was not paying close attention.. but I kept thinking about the CCMF at the end of the article.. so I decided to look on the podcast description at who the fuck Guy Swan was reading, and it ended up that the article that Guy Swan was reading was from uie puie.. our boy, cAPSLOCK himself... hahahahaha... nice bullish article.. for sure...

Bitcoin Audible: Read_527 - Why Layer 2 & Sidechains Will Do All the Things!! [cAPSLOCK]

The podcast is about 45 minutes, but the reading of the article is about 20 minutes.  From my first superficial listen, it seems to be worth a listen, and I will admit that I am going to have to listen to the podcast one more time because I realize that I was not paying very close attention to the podcast the first time around so I will be wanting to hear it again.. nice.. . maybe it was my ADHD kicking in?   Wink

Choo Choo mothafucka. 

We'll make sure he knows... 🎢🐂🐂🐂
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11985

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:03:03 AM

I mainly see business as usual tbh.... dips like always.... I also have a “largely btc position” like 98% of my cryptos.... not gonna change that though...

bitebits
Legendary

Activity: 2211
Merit: 3178

Flippin' burgers since 1163.

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:45:27 AM

"It [Bitcoin] isn't a more energy-intensive way of doing consumer payments; it's a less energy-intensive way of achieving consensus than war."

https://twitter.com/saifedean/status/1393480807390535681
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:24:01 AM

I mainly see business as usual tbh.... dips like always.... I also have a “largely btc position” like 98% of my cryptos.... not gonna change that though...

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ZnBwwKcP-BTCUSD-is-near-strong-support-zone-and-new-channel-formed-too/
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 4133

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:17:28 AM

40k € barrier broken for the third time on the 1H chart (soon after $50k got broken). Looks like there will be a DOWNity (for ants) before the big UPpity resumes before the end of May, taking us to a new ATH. Yes, I know this post is dumb and doesn't say much...

Where's Bob?
Pages: « 1 ... 28583 28584 28585 28586 28587 28588 28589 28590 28591 28592 28593 28594 28595 28596 28597 28598 28599 28600 28601 28602 28603 28604 28605 28606 28607 28608 28609 28610 28611 28612 28613 28614 28615 28616 28617 28618 28619 28620 28621 28622 28623 28624 28625 28626 28627 28628 28629 28630 28631 28632 [28633] 28634 28635 28636 28637 28638 28639 28640 28641 28642 28643 28644 28645 28646 28647 28648 28649 28650 28651 28652 28653 28654 28655 28656 28657 28658 28659 28660 28661 28662 28663 28664 28665 28666 28667 28668 28669 28670 28671 28672 28673 28674 28675 28676 28677 28678 28679 28680 28681 28682 28683 ... 33296 »
  Print  

Jump to: