Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol.  (Read 75743 times)
Karen23

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:47:00 AM

Drinking has side effects long-term., If you must it's good ro drink red wine

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:42:03 AM

Depending on the amount taken and the physical condition of a person, alcohol may cause:

Speaking of lisp
Drowsiness
Throws up
Diarrhea
Stomach ache
Headache
Difficulty breathing
Blurred vision and hearing impaired
Disturbance of consideration
Reduced perception and coordination
Unconsciousness
Anemia
Coma
Missing awareness (memory loss, drinkers do not remember the events experienced when under the influence of alcohol)
LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL
Alcoholics and alcohol use in large numbers are associated with many health problems including:

Unintentional accidents, such as car crashes, falls, burns, drowning deaths
Accidental accident, such as with firearms, rape, domestic violence
Accident at work and loss of productivity
Increased problems in the family, disturbed relationships
Alcohol poisoning
High blood pressure, stroke and heart-related diseases.
Liver disease
Nerve damage
Sexual problems
Permanent damage to the brain
Vitamin B1 deficiency, which can lead to a deviation expressed as amnesia, feelings of apathy and disorder orientation
Ulcers
Gastritis (infection of the stomach wall)
Malnutrition
Cancer of the mouth and throat
Ammigo13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:47:46 AM

It depends on what to drink and how much. Scientists say, for example, that wine in small doses is useful to drink every day. And the fact that we drink beer liter literally or other drinks, all this is poisoning the body and a big load. So drink on health but with the mind, better yet than drugs.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:23:31 AM

Drinking alcohol is not bad as long as it's not too much. A small glass of wine is needed in our body. But if you drink more than that it can harm your liver and you will have diseases. So, if you want to drink alcohol, make sure that you drink only small amount and not too much because it could also lead you to addiction of alcohol.

Completely wrong. Drinking alcohol is always unhealthy.

People listen to the truth: don't drink alcohol at all, just drink water and also exercise regularly every day of your life.

Yes, the alcohol is not healthy, and I think besides being unhealthy, the smell is not tasty, the taste is not too tasty. I do not know why people like to drink alcohol. Drinking alcohol regularly is the same as damaging the body little by little. I have no reason to drink alcohol.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

Heart
Excessive drinking habits can damage the liver slowly. Unconsciously, the heart is in danger of being damaged if alcohol consumption is not stopped.

Drunk
One of the immediate effects of alcohol is the hangover and hangover the next day. Symptoms of hangover usually include headache, weakness, nausea, and not feeling well.

Mental
Alcohol is not only affecting physical health, but also mental. Alcohol consumption is often associated with bad opinions due to failure to focus on a thing.

Society
In some places, drinking alcohol may have been a natural thing to do. But there are still many people who look down and bad people who consume alcohol.

Eye
Alcohol consumption interferes with water regulation in the body. As a result, pockets will develop in the eyes such as lack of sleep the next day after consuming excessive alcohol.

Mouth
The smell of alcohol drinking mouths can be considered very unpleasant. Of course this is a busting appeal of someone who likes to drink alcohol.

Fooled
Because mentally also affected by the effects of alcohol consumption, many men think women look more beautiful when they are drunk. The same is true for women. So they seemed to be fooled by their own views.

Accident
Drunk and driving a vehicle are two things that should not be done simultaneously. Because in addition to endanger their own lives, the great risk of accidents that occur.

Fetus
Pregnant women should avoid alcohol consumption. Because alcohol can inhibit the growth of the fetus and increase the risk of birth defects.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:57:26 AM

Drinking does not affect your body health as you think but drinking alcohol mostly affects your mental order. You brain cells are killed by alcohol and This makes your soul terrible..

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

Drinking does not affect your body health as you think but drinking alcohol mostly affects your mental order. You brain cells are killed by alcohol and This makes your soul terrible..

I agree with you but drinking alcohol also affect your body. Drinking moderate amount of alcohol can lessen the chance of having diabetes and high blood pressure. But if you drink alcohol always, expect that disaster will come to your life. You can experience some disease like tremor, anxiety , stoke and cancer that can lead you to death.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:35:17 PM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
As far as I know, the impact of alcohol is not good to our health condition. Unless if this a organic wine like grapes, unlike alcoholic drink which may affect our liver and other parts of our body. That will lead us into illness in a long run.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:03:39 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
As far as I know, the impact of alcohol is not good to our health condition. Unless if this a organic wine like grapes, unlike alcoholic drink which may affect our liver and other parts of our body. That will lead us into illness in a long run.
I agree with you. If the alcohol is organic or made out of grapes or so, it may bring some medicinal effect to the body unlike drinking alcohol that has too much alcohol content. If you're going to drink so, be sure to control yourselves. Do not drink too much because your body might suffer after drinking too much alcohol.
micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:07:13 AM

Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
Drinking of alcohol moderately or after dinner is good to our health. But drinking alcohol always is a bad thing because it may affects our health. It can also makes someones mind. You can't control yourself and actions when you're drunk. Alcoholic drinks has a advantage and disadvantages in our health.
MukulTaneja

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:36:45 AM

actually a little alcohol is very good for health ,if its consumed on daily basis too.but as proverb says excess of everything is bad'.overdose can effect you health,even causes death along with disturbance in family life too.
Spinbackup

Activity: 70

SPIN ICO starts November 7, 2017

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:31:57 AM

As long as it's done in moderation, you should be good. If you drink too much though then you will definitely cause some damage to your health.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

Me and my husband are keep on arguing about drinking alcohol. I don't want him to drink any form of alcohol because it can not help us but instead drives him to be more violent

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

To be honest, the impact of alcohol is very detrimental. How many people famous and not poor have suffered from it, because they believe that this is an easy way out of difficult situations. But forget this way and close from all problems will not work, it all depends on you, and if you throw everything, then consider as a person you already disappeared.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

Me and my husband are keep on arguing about drinking alcohol. I don't want him to drink any form of alcohol because it can not help us but instead drives him to be more violent

Drinking of alcohol has a positive and negative result in our body so we should think wisely in drinking it. If you drink alcohol moderately and responsibly you will not experience any problems instead it can lower the chance of having diabetes. But if you are a alcohol addict, you will face many problems such as having a disease like stoke and cancer. We should always remember that we should drink it wisely so we can avoid any conflict.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:38:18 AM

Drinking too much alcohol will make you incontrol of yourself. Some people gets too loud and noisy and may make other people around you mad and may result to injury or death. Some people drink and drive, which may result to accident and may further result to injury or death. These are some of the short term effects. If you want to think big, oh well drinking too much alcohol almost everyday may cause liver cirrhosis and may further result to death.
lilit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

I agree with you but drinking alcohol also affect your body. Drinking moderate amount of alcohol can lessen the chance of having diabetes and high blood pressure. But if you drink alcohol always, expect that disaster will come to your life. You can experience some disease like tremor, anxiety , stoke and cancer that can lead you to death.

I believe that even a small amount of alcohol raises the pressure and those with high blood pressure and heart problems are better off altogether. Alcohol can be useful only in the absence of serious diseases and in very small doses.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:26:23 PM

too much too quick can be harmful, especially when done on a daily basis
try to reduce drinking to once a week. There is even the chance to get depended on alcohol which is something you don't want to go through
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

I just drink good wine and I feel this as an improvement.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

It depends of when you drink alcohol. I had a problem woth it because I started healing my problems with alcohol. Whenever something was not as I would like it to be i would get drunk. By the time I was drinking every day. Now I am clean for 3 years and I do not have anything against alcohol or the people who like it. It is personal problem with alcohol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: