Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13638 times)
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:11 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 07:36:08 AM by richardfisk

Because they understand that investing in bitcoin will give them a huge amount of money in the future. By investing in bitcoin, they can access to the new knowledge which can help them to adapt to the new future. It is certain that bitcoin and the blockchain technology will play an important role in our life. And not only bitcoin, currently, in my country, people are collecting ethereum as well as NEO. They believe that these coins can bring the a good profit which can make them becoming rich in less than a year. what a bunch of dreamers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

There is no surprise that people are investing into the bitcoin more and more actively and even though its value is below 9K usd it will get back to normal and  reach the figure of 20K usd closer to the end of 2018.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

because we believe in blockchain technology. and we are not alone. there are so many people like us. and quantity of bitcoin adapters are increasing day by day. and this makes bitcoin more profitable.

turn the page
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

If we see this thread the price of the bitcoin last few years ago the price is very big difference. Buying bitcoin can have good purpose because you can get high profit because the price increasing but you need to invest only the money that you can afford to lose. Many people who are bought bitcoin last few years ago are now millionaire or earned a lot of money.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

Fully agree with you on that matter, BTC is kinda outdated. But usefyl cryptos like ETH or DASH might be the solution and be the nect Bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

People like me are keep buying bitcoins because it is a good investment. We can earn many benefits in the future if we will keep buying bitcoins because the price of the bitcoin is keep increasing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rejekinomplok99

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

I think why the people are still buying BTC, because bitcoin  has many advantages. It is ling term investment. I personally like bitcoin because it is simple and secure. I have got alot benefit from it.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Bitcoin is a long-term investment which is you can earn a huge profit after a perfect time to sell your coins. It also has a different advantages that are why more people keep on buying bitcoins, one benefits to user is we can transfer money to other people and other places by using only our cellphone and internet, it saves time and money because the transaction fee is free since it was online.
Also, bitcoin has the highest value off all coin in the market tha is why more people believe in bitcoin.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

This is your personal opinion! Undoubtedly, bitcoin has its disadvantages and advantages, but how can you consider it useless and do not see its prospects in the future, if there are already countries in which it was recognized as a payment instrument, and the number of stores in which you can pay for goods using bitcoin - increases.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

I guess the reason why people are still buying bitcoin is...simpy they like it and they still believe in it no matter what they hear, see, and feel...they still want to try investing and using it despite its crucial and changeable value in the market...maybe some of them experience something good and new, maybe some of them thought that they will become rich through it..there are many reason why they like it..even iif it means losing something..they will dare to risk all for the sake of profit and useful to them .

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:50:05 PM

for us bitcoin our easy way to get a good profit, because for us invest in bitcoin is also a good investment in the long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.

Yes, sure. People are buying Bitcoins as they hope that they will get the profit. I am sure, that this is the business for the guys that are professionals.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

for us bitcoin our easy way to get a good profit, because for us invest in bitcoin is also a good investment in the long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.

Yes, sure. People are buying Bitcoins as they hope that they will get the profit. I am sure, that this is the business for the guys that are professionals.
until now there are still many people buy bitcoin, in hope that the price will rise high later. same as when you make thread first, surely can smile width at this time, and if buy btc at this time, hence hope you will smile later

Jakevella28

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

Amen to that
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

The simple is reason, people who keep buyimg bitcoin are aware that bitcoin is good for long term investment. There are many rumors that bitcoin can achieve $50,000 per each and above in this current year.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Because Bitcoin is still the leader and more and more people believe that bitcoin can change lives for the better in financial terms.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

they still buy bitcoin because they believe bitcoin provides a good role for the future. blockchain technology is currently being ogled and is being reviewed by many developers. even some banks have also used blockchain, cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
Javeron

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

BTCs are widespread to many companies around the globe.  Only the most trusted sites can give you the value of your withdrawal.  Many buy not just to hold and sell it when the time comes,  they use it to spend as a currency in certain circumstances.  And I tell you, these companies do accept cryptocurrencies. I can also use these to purchase online Coins or Gaming Money.  Which are very helpful among the online players who can actually purchase cryptocurrencies.  Well it would be dumb for them to do it,  as it will make them look uneducated but the point is there.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Right - people know that they will make good money if they buy Bitcoin. BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and it will grow further. That is why, most of the guys that deal with crypto, want to have Bitcoins.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

The motivation behind why individuals as yet purchasing Bitcoin, is on the grounds that they realize that it merits contributing for. in spite of the fact that they know the dangers, it's still piece of the Business. They realize that they have future here and Bitcoin is becoming speedier than previously. on the off chance that they contribute early, at that point there will be more benefit for them.

Gosh, it is the greatest investment of the money. People that buy Bitcoin know for sure that the cryptocurrency will be gaining. Yes, sometimes BTC falls, but just a bit - it does not mean that it is losing its weight.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Because people who buy bitcoin are confident of future bitcoin increases. Therefore they continue to buy bitcoin even a little and keep it for an unspecified time. This is a good way of investing in cryptocurrency and can generate future benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: