Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13638 times)
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

That is very easy to explain because everyone wants to improve their quality of life which is why they use the opportunity like investing into cryptocurrencies.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yunzau

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

yes because bitcoin is a promising investment ground and high trading value compared to other digital currencies.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

I don't think that there is anything surprising in the fact that people are still buying BTC. This is a currency with the great potential. It has a lot of advantages and it will definitely be able to become the main currency in the future if the government accept it
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

Bitcoin is a currency that can be higher in the future. So, people from distant thoughts are interested in buying this currency. But if Bitcoin is supported by the government, then Bitcoin must be used as a high volume.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

They believe on what bitcoin can do in their life because of the high demand of bitcoin specially the price of it, that every year increase the value of bitcoin and besides there is a lot of ways on how you can earn in bitcoin and many life change because of this crypto currency.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

They believe on what bitcoin can do in their life because of the high demand of bitcoin specially the price of it, that every year increase the value of bitcoin and besides there is a lot of ways on how you can earn in bitcoin and many life change because of this crypto currency.

Absolutely right because of high demand of bitcoin in the market more and more people continue to patronizing there potential and the main purpose of this action is to make a good return in the future.
I also believe in the next few year the value of bitcoin will absolutely increase and give the holder a good profit so dont regret this opportunity and buy more bitcoin.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

People are still buying bitcoin because they have dreams, dreams that they want to come true. They are still buying bitcoin because they want to earn money in other way. And they think that in bitcoin their life can change into better because there is so many positive things that saying bitcoin is legit and not a scam or fake. Yes bitcoin is risky because it is a crypto currency but if you know how to use your money, you will earn more from it.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:11 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Right - people know that they will make good money if they buy Bitcoin. BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and it will grow further. That is why, most of the guys that deal with crypto, want to have Bitcoins.
Yes bitcoin is a well knows currency it is worldwide famous currency than all other altcoins, it is very easy source to pay online for almost everything, and we can have bitcoin for as long as we want as it can be use as long term investment and it will rise in price to give us profit and saving for our better future, I love bitcoin as it gives me safety and financially freedom as I use it as an additional source of income to get extra money.

Besides this, they believe the future of BTC because they know the trust level of bitcoin blockchain. It's a great place to be, both in trading or mining. Especially in mining, the opportunity cost is very good.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

Investors buy Bitcoin for one reason: Bitcoin profits come from the Cryptocurrency market. Investors have a special belief in the future role and development of Bitcoin. And they said that investment in Bitcoin will be profitable in the future. I also believe so. If I have the financial capacity, I will also invest in Bitcoin.
lastnumber

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Bitcoin is a currency that can be higher in the future. So, people from distant thoughts are interested in buying this currency. But if Bitcoin is supported by the government, then Bitcoin must be used as a high volume.
Right. If the governments of many countries recognize Bitcoin as a trading currency in the e-commerce market, that is when Bitcoin gains momentum in value. Popularity is a factor that many people who are interested in using Bitcoin are concerned. If Bitcoin is common, the value of Bitcoin is not measurable by the amount of Bitcoin is limited. At the same time, Bitcoin investors will change their lives. Simply because they have so much stuff from Bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

People still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin gives good profits once investor have patience. Buying and holding bitcoin are good to get an income once bitcoin price goes up.

Right - people know that they will make good money if they buy Bitcoin. BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency, and it will grow further. That is why, most of the guys that deal with crypto, want to have Bitcoins.
Yes bitcoin is a well knows currency it is worldwide famous currency than all other altcoins, it is very easy source to pay online for almost everything, and we can have bitcoin for as long as we want as it can be use as long term investment and it will rise in price to give us profit and saving for our better future, I love bitcoin as it gives me safety and financially freedom as I use it as an additional source of income to get extra money.

Besides this, they believe the future of BTC because they know the trust level of bitcoin blockchain. It's a great place to be, both in trading or mining. Especially in mining, the opportunity cost is very good.
Mining is not a good opportunity for me to take and i would take trading instead of mining because mining requires a lot of money and also a good location and low rate of electricity for you to win this type of business, in short, it is complicated while trading can help you to make money wherever you are and even the electricity costs higher than the others it is not a problem because you will not consuming a lot of power.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Individuals are utilizing the bitcoin because we are accepting and realize that bitcoin offer to us to change our natural life and help to take care of the issue of the financial freedom. Sometimes the value of the bitcoin dump yet we have confidence the value can increase. We must hold on or purchase additional bitcoin. Individuals are proceeding to buy bitcoin even the value is too costly yet. It commendable if you are patiently waiting to increase the value. Investing on the bitcoin is great you can improve benefits on the future.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

Because bitcoin is so important so that they are buying this so that they are can have a bitcoin and then it can exchange to money so that they have to buy it.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

God only knows why they are doing this, no idea i have Sad
almaerk08

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

God only knows why they are doing this, no idea i have Sad

We all have choices, to continue buying and trading or stop bitcoining. Most of the people here choose to continue buying bitcoin because we believe in bitcoin, as simple as that. We are patient and we are willing to wait till the price goes up again. We are hopeful people, and we believe that we can surpass this volatility of the price the soonest.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

Individuals are utilizing the bitcoin because we are accepting and realize that bitcoin offer to us to change our natural life and help to take care of the issue of the financial freedom. Sometimes the value of the bitcoin dump yet we have confidence the value can increase. We must hold on or purchase additional bitcoin. Individuals are proceeding to buy bitcoin even the value is too costly yet. It commendable if you are patiently waiting to increase the value. Investing on the bitcoin is great you can improve benefits on the future.
Everyone may do buying because they believe that bitcoin has a bright future, and if they buy bitcoin maybe they can get a huge amount of profit in the near future buy simply buying it today with a cheap price. buying bitcoin is really amazing many people gain on it by some simple ways such us buy and selling. But we need more patience.
artjomgorelov

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

People buy bitcoin in order to make money on its subsequent sale after its price rises.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

Bitcoin is becoming hot topic in the internet. There are many users of social medis platforms are now interested to the bitcoins because of the advertisements and promotions. People are keep buying bitcoins because they have now knowledge about the advantages that they can get through buying bitcoins.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

People still earn on bitcoin, as soon as they stop making profits - they will stop and buy.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

Bitcoin make profit for many people that works online people buy bitcoin for many purposes and i've noticed that this topic starts at year 2013 but seems today bitcoin is still exist and now on it's popularity in fact nowadays many businessman used bitcoin for payment transaction online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: