Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:39:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will continue to grow and will continue to increase so that if invested in bitcoin will still be profitable

People in this days still buying bitcoin because of the good benefits that they probably get in the future. Because bitcoin is very promising and trustful to earn more money in the right time investment plan. That's why they are still buying besides of it's very volatile behavior, because they always think that bitcoin will give them always good benefits and profitable future will comes into it.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

I think that the best answer to the question in the title will be "Investment". Many people are still investing in and trusting Bitcoin despite all the recent declines. Is this a good thing? Yes of course. We can also learn that this is the best proof of the power in the market.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

people buy bitcoin has a goal to gain multiple benefits. They think maybe if they buy bitcoin at the current price then the future bitcoin price will rise significantly. This is a factor people buy bitcoin
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Because it is an  opportunity they see it as an investment,  for the last 2 years,  bitcoin's value appreciate  really well and that is what investor are looking for,  to make their capital go back really well.  And aside from invesment is it can use in many ways,  payment, trading,  many more,  it is the money of internet, it is a little bit challenging to overcome it's up and down but it is fun.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

The people choose to stay in bitcoin because eventhough the price continues to go down all old investors or users know that it is part of the bitcoin cycle. Once the bitcoin price decreases it will be a good time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin  price will eventually increase and it will be a good time to sell bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:20:31 PM

Hello guys,
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?
I don't get it.
Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).
The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.
An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.
Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).
I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they believe bitcoins can give huge profit to them and have strong foundation in the world of crypto. Bitcoin as we can see has gave people a strong courage to invest and earn huge profit thus making people rich. For me this is one reason why they are still investing bitcoin.
The appeal for many is the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning no specific group or governing body has control over it. Instead, it is secured by advanced cryptography, a set of military-grade encryptions, and regulated by a network called the Blockchain.

And this decentralized cryptocurrency is supposed to gain a lot very soon. I believe that close to the end of this year, we will see how Bitcoin is going to the Moon.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

Many people still buying bitcoin for increase their money and they want to invest money on bitcoin because one reason is to take much profit. By invest money or buy bitcoin they have save their money on crypto but their money will be increase more day by day, how long they save and hold their money on bitcoin will be how much increase their money day by day. many people was success by buying bitcoin.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:15:55 PM

It is because always there are people who wants to get profit, and many believe that this is quite easy here in crypto investing
Btcallans

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I think people still buying bitcoin because of its potential. Bitcoin dominated the market for a long time. It has proven that btc pricr fluctuation is a good thing for day trader.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they know how can bitcoin give to them a good profit or earnings even bitcoin is volatile and risky investment. They know that bitcoin is proven and secured than other platforms of investment.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

Buy bitcoins now because bitcoin is the future of the modern world. It seems that you are not completely imbued with the topic of cryptocurrency and blockchain in general. I would recommend that you take a more rough look at the topic of bitcoin and the future cryptocurrency.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

People still buying bitcoin because they know how can bitcoin give to them a good profit or earnings even bitcoin is volatile and risky investment. They know that bitcoin is proven and secured than other platforms of investment.
I think people are still buying bitcoin because investing with bitcoin is really worth it to do and i am sure people knows that buying a bitcoin with a low price and holding it until the price will be very high is the bes stretegy to do.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

I think people are still buying bitcoin because investing with bitcoin is really worth it to do and i am sure people knows that buying a bitcoin with a low price and holding it until the price will be very high is the bes stretegy to do.
That's why people are still buying bitcoin because they know about this currency it will give them more profit, so I also suggest to many people that they should invest their money because saving will never profitable than investment in bitcoin.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:53:51 PM by Sum24

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Bitcoin prices in the past few days have been continuously corrected with small and significant rises, and as a result, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in coming days and $ 7000 is a very important milestone for bitcoin prices to go down the cycle. So you can buy bitcoin at this time and invest in long term.
i hope bitcoin price does not touch $7000 level.it is storng support that much whales put their buy order at this price.bitcoin move with middle volatility right now, much investor take action becarefully.
Actually bitcoin proofed to world that trust worthy currency in glob and to be honest with you there are a lot of people including me they are buying bitcoin with real money because they know that bitcoin will return back there with good profit so that’s why everyone they are investing here to get a good profit from bitcoin with a short time I’m also investing here till now because its changed my life and I’m sure it helping other people also.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

Because they believe that Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be made a valuable asset for the future. Bitcoin makes it easy for us to perform digital transactions in the modern era as it is today! And Bitcoin gave hope to everyone who wore it for ease in getting money. and that's what people are looking for in every effort. I hope, I can succeed from this Bitcoin.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

buying bitcoin now in present market conditions will put them in profits in coming months bitcoin is at lowest dip in this year
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

Because people still believe in bitcoin and they are still buying bitcoin and I'm sure many new people want to get to know more about bitcoin or crypto world. Because the crypto world is very mysterious and wants to try to get to know more about crypto world.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is called digital gold. Its emission is limited, mining becomes more difficult, the efforts that are spent on its extraction increase, he is the father of all crypto currencies. This all makes it so valuable. Your post was written in 2013. Do you see what happened now? Today, many want to possess bitcoin, it is a valuable asset. I think that it will be so valuable for a long time. And it does not matter that it is not used universally, it's just an object of adoration!
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Because BTC future is bright and it's future price is $300000
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

People are still buying bitcoin because of the promising price in the future that will make everyone feel blessed because we believe that bitcoin will hit $100000 this year. I believe this coming end of year will be the year of all bitcoiners. That if you beleive you receive. That's why many are buying bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: