Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204057 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I saved some bitcoins, but most of them i exchanged to paper money and I used them to pay bills. Let's just say all saved bitcoins i have and i will have i will save for better future.
It's like gold, better to save it than spend it, right? You never know what future can bring.

I think there is nothing wrong in using what you earned to support your daily needs.  If only we can buy goods in bitcoin directly, there is no extra effort in changing it to fiat currency.  I hope that day will come when we can buy our daily needs directly in bitcoin.
Aside from that I also agree that bitcoin is like gold in digital form so better if we can save them even in small amount.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:42:45 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
I saved some bitcoins, but most of them i exchanged to paper money and I used them to pay bills. Let's just say all saved bitcoins i have and i will have i will save for better future.
It's like gold, better to save it than spend it, right? You never know what future can bring.

I think there is nothing wrong in using what you earned to support your daily needs.  If only we can buy goods in bitcoin directly, there is no extra effort in changing it to fiat currency.  I hope that day will come when we can buy our daily needs directly in bitcoin.
Aside from that I also agree that bitcoin is like gold in digital form so better if we can save them even in small amount.
Yep, Bitcoin now is look like Gold in 2007, if you can save them in small amount and save everyday, you can have a huge savings. And when the price Bitcoin highest more, you can sell it if you need money Wink
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

Alright, For me i save bitcoin because i trust it. I mean that bitcoin price will increase more in the future so, The best strategy for now is to save it, We can spend our really money. so it doesn't mean anything if we spend a lot of bitcoin when we can spend it the equivalent with real money.
This is my main idea about saving my bitcoin.

I also always put aside my bitcoin results as my future investment later, because I am sure that the price of bitcoin in the future that the price will be much higher when compared now
Interesting choice. But don't you think that you may get more profit if you invest your money in other cryptocurrencies? I have been earning quite good amount of money from litecoin. I have bought a lot since it was 0.003 bitcoin and sell all when it hit 0.018
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

Yes,i will save bitcoin for me and my family future.It's very important.

My family is the only reason why I want to save bitcoin. I'm saving bitcoin for that purpose because I know there will be the right time when I'm going to earn better when I will be patiently waiting for the right time to come. And if the price of bitcoin increases to 5 digits and I was able to hold a lot when that time comes, it's a great feeling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

Yes,i will save bitcoin for me and my family future.It's very important.

That's true, since we live life into the future it is only prudent that we also save for the future andcso if you're looking for a futuristic investment I guess nobody on this forum will look beyond Bitcoin and so you'll can conclude that in saving for my future and my family's.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

I would save for my future to help my family to sustain all there need in daily life. Saving bitcoin is a good idea to all bitcoin users and it will help to become rich someday. Some people save their bitcoin for fun because they want to use it to their friend to make gimmick and having some fun.
Ciccotelligc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

I'm currently saving in all kinds of cryptocurrencys after what happened with ethereum in the past months we can be sure some of them are a good inversion mostly btc but the others are following the lead.
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:10:41 AM

though I dont have much, I save both for fun and for future purposes.

So do I. Only for very small purchases I will not spend coins, because for this there is cash and a credit card.
I also make it as both for making fun and save because if youre not going to love what you are doing like having this kind of trading then you will not able to save for future purposes.
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

For the people who buy houses with bitcoin, I have to wonder if they will regret it in the future? The value of the house won't rise as much as the value of the bitcoin....
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:51:51 AM

I used to save bitcoin for fun like playing dice games and sometimes buy items for my video games but as the value of bitcoin goes higher and higher I think I it's time for me to save it for future purposes.
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:58:26 AM

I am saving bitcoins for the secured future of my family.I have plan of saving more bitcoins to give my kids a bright future.Bitcoin is a life changing thing.People have started saving bitcoins instead of gold,hence it is called as Digital gold.
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:20:10 AM

I save bitcoin only for the future that I have designed in such a way

I also save bitcoin for the future thats why as much as possible im holding my coins and refrain myself from spending it. i treat it as long term investment and although there is no assurance of whats going to happen in the future id like to believe positively for whats ahead.
Now, I see invest Bitcoin long-term is good more than invest to buy gold, because when Bitcoin can fix some issue in Blockchain, the price will up very fast and more people want it, Bitcoin now look like as Gold in 2007 and the value of Bitcoin will confirm in future, only need time for waiting that
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:30:05 AM

I used to save bitcoin since there is financial difficulties that came to my family, but luckily we passed to that obstacle that god gave  us. So now im saving it for our future needs and wants if there is, i also use this oppurtunity to make profit since the value of bitcoin is still rising. I have to think wise, i dont want to experince again on having difficulties in financial needs because its really hard to make a way when problems is about money.
IGNation

Activity: 91

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:16:51 AM

I'll save it for my future educational plan and other purposes also save it as emergency money but spend some for my present needs. I just don't have a plan of spending all of it for something i want but more of something i need.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:33:23 AM

I'll save it for my future educational plan and other purposes also save it as emergency money but spend some for my present needs. I just don't have a plan of spending all of it for something i want but more of something i need.
As for me, I save bitcoin for my future purpose because I don't know what future would bring. We can't predict future and there are different circumstances that may happen in our life someday. For instance, we have sudden plans and sudden health problems. So for the benefit of which I need to save bitcoin for its future purposes.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:26:15 AM

I save Bitcoin for future purposes as i clearly see it as one of the most exciting investment option available out there with high rates of growth. It's an investment everyone should try to be a part of.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

Obviously, most of the people will save bitcoin for the future purpose as we know that bitcoin is price going to be extremely High
in the future, so people will save for gaining profits only with Patience and belief in bitcoin, I would suggest not to take bitcoin as a fun way / joke because sooner or later it is going to prove what it has to prove.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
luka red

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:26:52 AM

from my perspective, bitcoin should be used only for the purpose of earning money, not for fun.....
it is a valuable platform which will bring a massive amount of money if you can save for the future, so it should be kept for the future.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

from my perspective, bitcoin should be used only for the purpose of earning money, not for fun.....
it is a valuable platform which will bring a massive amount of money if you can save for the future, so it should be kept for the future.
Most of the users save bitcoin for their future but there is a users who are saving bitcoin to have capital in gambling which is to entertain them that is for fun.
But me i save it for my future i am not too rich to play more in gambling, i gamble but i have limited capital for that because i want to make some fun in my life.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

of course, i do...
it will be more worthy than today, so everybody should keep bitcoin for tomorrow, in the future yo will get more benefit with the help of this bitcoin....
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: