Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

182 pages already this has got to be one of the successful project and platform in 2018 the only hindrances to make it to the top is it's failure to get into a big market, this could not go on like this for a long time or for the next two more years, I'm still holding my coins in case dev wants to make things bigger for XFC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

182 pages already this has got to be one of the successful project and platform in 2018 the only hindrances to make it to the top is it's failure to get into a big market, this could not go on like this for a long time or for the next two more years, I'm still holding my coins in case dev wants to make things bigger for XFC.

Thanks for the support, to you and everyone else.

Things can certainly improve. What I can tell you is that the FootballCoin team does work everyday on making the project more successful.
We are still dedicated to the initial vision we had for the project. 

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:21:54 AM
Merited by condoras (1)

@xfc football coin, Do you plan to list xfc coin in other useful exchanger other than digitaltokens? It seems that withdrawal fee in digitaltokens is kinda big almost $13 its not reasonable at all I want to sell all my xfc coins and move on to a better project too many months have passed still no liquidity on your coins this is horrible! 

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

@xfc football coin, Do you plan to list xfc coin in other useful exchanger other than digitaltokens? It seems that withdrawal fee in digitaltokens is kinda big almost $13 its not reasonable at all I want to sell all my xfc coins and move on to a better project too many months have passed still no liquidity on your coins this is horrible! 

Yes, I understand your frustration, however, those things are not up to us. The only thing we could do from our end is ensure that transaction fees on DigitalTokens were kept to a minimum. Once we have any updates about other exchanges, we will announce them.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

As i was checking the contests of tomorrow schedule, i found that on the  "Free DUP Sunday" contest one team (Galatasaray) is missing. Shocked
Plus that some players from not so known/regular listed leagues, doesn't get the points that they have to earn.

It seems that withdrawal fee in digitaltokens is kinda big almost $13 its not reasonable at all

I most certainly agree with this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wander.me

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

As i was checking the contests of tomorrow schedule, i found that on the  "Free DUP Sunday" contest one team (Galatasaray) is missing. Shocked
Plus that some players from not so known/regular listed leagues, doesn't get the points that they have to earn.

I suggest you address such issues on other channels, such as telegram or social media platforms. maybe they will see your msg there and actually reply. And sorry, I haven't notice that in the Sunday contest... (cuz probably I don't check the teams, just pick randomly my players)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

It seems that withdrawal fee in digitaltokens is kinda big almost $13 its not reasonable at all

I most certainly agree with this.

If I am not mistaking, Galata played on Saturday in their last league game, against Antalyaspor. That may be why the game was not available for Free DUP Sunday.
However, if a game is not chosen for a free contest and you really want to play it, you can choose to create your own contest and get others to join you there.

As for the second part of the question, I am not sure I understand. If you click on the profile of a player, you should be able to see how many points they made and their evolution throughout the season. It is true that we had some minor issues with the points from the last match not showing all the time when choosing a team for a contest. We are working on that and,I think, we already have that fully resolved.

Thanks for your feedback! Enjoy the games!  Smiley

FootballCoin

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

If I am not mistaking, Galata played on Saturday in their last league game, against Antalyaspor. That may be why the game was not available for Free DUP Sunday.
However, if a game is not chosen for a free contest and you really want to play it, you can choose to create your own contest and get others to join you there.

You are right about the teams and it seems that the problem was from my browser. It has an issue regarding pages load... Undecided

It is true that we had some minor issues with the points from the last match not showing all the time when choosing a team for a contest. We are working on that and,I think, we already have that fully resolved.

Most likely i belong to these minor issues, now though after i make the necessary update of my browser, everything looks smoother.
Thank's for your help. Cool

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

You are right about the teams and it seems that the problem was from my browser. It has an issue regarding pages load... Undecided

It is true that we had some minor issues with the points from the last match not showing all the time when choosing a team for a contest. We are working on that and,I think, we already have that fully resolved.

Most likely i belong to these minor issues, now though after i make the necessary update of my browser, everything looks smoother.
Thank's for your help. Cool

No worries. We're still working out some of the few kinks. But, overall, the platform has seen some great improvements and there will be others in the future.

Thanks for letting us know and, please, continue to follow our website and social media channels.  Smiley

FootballCoin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

it must be a simple thing to get this listed on novaexchange

novaexchange had been a very reliable long term exchange for years but then announced they would close down

they have reopened and looks to be super low volume but i think it will increase again over time

I am sure the requirement to get added there now would not be that large

also can this be added to blocknet or komodo both of which are free

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:47:09 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 11:36:15 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

We can happily share the news that XFC, the official FootballCoin currency, will be listed on a new exchange, Exrates ->https://exrates.me/dashboard

It's part of our ongoing mission to continue developing the project and to create a bridge between the worlds of sports and cryptocurrency.

We would like to thank the FootballCoin community for their continued support and their honest feedback.

Exrates offers the opportunity to trade numerous cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin or Ethereum. The exchange aims to charge the minimum amount of commission fees and make trading easy for both beginners and experienced users.

Also, don't forget to join our free FootballCoin contests that will be starting this weekend, for a chance to win XFC prizes.

Reminder: XFC is currently available for trade on the following exchange services: Digital Tokens, BiteBTC, Exrates

FootballCoin

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

We can happily share the news that XFC, the official FootballCoin currency, will be listed on a new exchange, Exrates ->https://exrates.me/dashboard

It's part of our ongoing mission to continue developing the project and to create a bridge between the worlds of sports and cryptocurrency.

We would like to thank the FootballCoin community for their continued support and their honest feedback.

Exrates offers the opportunity to trade numerous cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin or Ethereum. The exchange aims to charge the minimum amount of commission fees and make trading easy for both beginners and experienced users.

Also, don't forget to join our free FootballCoin contests that will be starting this weekend, for a chance to win XFC prizes.

Reminder: XFC is currently available for trade on the following exchange services: Digital Tokens, BiteBTC, Exrates

That is great news. This will get this on CMC at last.

Well done guys.

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

That's good news indeed. I don't use Exrates but the more exchangers, the more options available both for holders or potential ones. Cool

I notice also a change, a new in-game addition on "Market" section. Lending players/cards? Now that is very interesting, at least for us that play the game! Grin
Is it functional or is at the early stage of it? I don't see any difference when i choose the "Lend" option.

Anyways congrats for both and keep it rolling! Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

That's good news indeed. I don't use Exrates but the more exchangers, the more options available both for holders or potential ones. Cool

I notice also a change, a new in-game addition on "Market" section. Lending players/cards? Now that is very interesting, at least for us that play the game! Grin
Is it functional or is at the early stage of it? I don't see any difference when i choose the "Lend" option.

Anyways congrats for both and keep it rolling! Tongue

Thank you!  Smiley We hope the FootballCoin community is happy with the news.

We're constantly working to try and develop the game and make FootballCoin more popular and accessible.

You've got quite a keen eye. Yes, that option is in the works. It is something that we want to introduce so that players have even more options of how to approach the game. We'll make an announcement as soon as that is fully implemented. We're excited about it. We think it's going to make the game even more interesting.

FootballCoin

wander.me

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:20:27 AM

Wow, things are starting to move forward with footballcoin. I remember I registered on BiteBTC but my account was not enabled, yet, some weeks ago. Does anyone have any news about it? And how are the volumes on the new exchange?
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

I am very happy about this and maybe in the future people will pay more attention to this project if listed on coinmarketcap then surely more attention. I personally have been following this project for a long time but now my interest has officially started on this project
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I am very happy about this and maybe in the future people will pay more attention to this project if listed on coinmarketcap then surely more attention. I personally have been following this project for a long time but now my interest has officially started on this project

Thank you! We hope to drive up interest through offering a quality product.

By the way, XFC is currently on Coinlib and you can use their information to track the evolution of the coin. Here is a link.  -> https://coinlib.io/coin/XFC3/FootballCoin

FootballCoin

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

Thank you! We hope to drive up interest through offering a quality product.

By the way, XFC is currently on Coinlib and you can use their information to track the evolution of the coin. Here is a link.  -> https://coinlib.io/coin/XFC3/FootballCoin
XFC is a big project and they have been growing for the past one year. I believe that this project is completely reliable and we should have a good view on this project. Let's hope the development team always gives us more information and especially information on big exchanges

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
wander.me

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Is exrates exchange functional, has anyone tried to use it? It's the cheapest XFC at the moment  Grin
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

I probably shouldn't mention this, but I have to brag about it.
I made a profit from buying xfc on digital tokens and selling it on the other exchanges. yeah sure, this doesn't work every day, but I try to keep on eye on them. I think it's a huge advantage the time transfer and small fee. easy to make a small profit in btc.
Any other exchanges coming soon?
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: