Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining  (Read 417956 times)
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

Thank you so much for this.
But when the OS is booted up,
When the F12 for Quake Terminal pops up,
nothing happens.

But its alright.
Thank you so much.
I'll try again.

When i ran into the xorg reboot loop it was because bios was set to boot using integrated video card on motherboard.   I changed that setting to pcie1 and the loop stopped and xorg was restored from backup and miner has run like a champ ever since.

Thanks, I think he already managed to get IN or just my assumption, but it is better to check and try this scenario as well.

Because, it is a must thing to connect the monitor to GPU (16x slot GPU, which is closer to processor) && Make sure in BIOS you are using 'pcie1' option to disable the integrated graphics.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Just wondering, could i run nvOC 24/7 ? I tried but the /var/logs gets full.... so made it delete itself but then  / gets full in some cuda dir... only rebooting work with delete on boot.  I am using v0019-2.0. Thanks

Are you using USB? yeah those logs get full, but if they getting full that quick in less than a day then something must be wrong, becaue my RIG runs for a week nothing happens and I don't set it to delete logs on reboot too, it work just same as before the reboot.

We can perhaps set a cron job or as a feature to delete logs older than a day or so (just a thought).

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:58 PM

I've noticed recently Verge (Lyra2rev2 algo) XVG coin shooting up to three times the profit of other coins on WTM auto switcher by papampi so i wanted to provide this short guide to add XVG coin to nvOC.  I am using v0019-2.0, so i apologize if it's already included in the latest build.

Firstly, when you setup WTM you must uncheck the "Groestl" algo, as Verge coin allows for multiple algo mining.  WTM will only report out current profits for Groestl algo and not Lyra2rev2, which we want to mine.  If you don't uncheck Groestl algo, XVG coin will always be at the bottom of the WTM profit checking list and will never auto switch.  Once you have your WTM configured correctly, hit calculate, and follow the instructions in 1bash to add it (add in .json after coins).  Then add "XVG" to the list of coins for WTM to profit check.

Add "XVG" to list of coins for WTM to profit check (example below)
Code:
WTM_AUTO_SWITCH_COINS="ZEC;ZEN;ZCL;ETH;ETC;MONA;VTC;ZCOIN;BTG;FTC;XVG;XMR" ### coins to check profit or make the switch with format "ZEC;ETH;ETC;XMR"

Next add the following code to 1bash
Code:
# XVG ## No Need to add stratum+tcp:// to server address
XVG_WORKER="$WORKERNAME"
XVG_ADDRESS="BTC wallet address"        
XVG_POOL="lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca"      
XVG_PORT="4533"
XVG_INTENSITY="0"

Add "-o $COIN == XVG" to this portion of code if you are using algo specific OC settings (these are my settings for GTX 1070)
Code:
# lyra2vRev2
  if [ $COIN == "MONA" -o $COIN == "VTC" -o $COIN == "XVG" ]
  then
    ALGORITHM="LYRA2REV2"
    POWERLIMIT_WATTS=130
    __CORE_OVERCLOCK=125
    MEMORY_OVERCLOCK=600
  fi

Add the following code to 0miner
Code:
if [ $COIN == "XVG" ]
then
  HCD='/home/m1/ASccminer/ccminer'
  ADDR="$XVG_ADDRESS"
  screen -dmSL miner $HCD -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://$XVG_POOL:$XVG_PORT -u $ADDR -p c=XVG -i $XVG_INTENSITY
fi

I confirmed this works on Zpool as i was generating BTC (Zpool converts mined coins to BTC).

Thanks for such nice illustration on how to add this coin, I guess it was probably already there but with different algo, am not sure though.

Your presentation is pushing me to ask you if you can write up some tutorials on how to do things on nvOC (only if you up for it)  Smiley

Let me know if you are interested.

You can contact PM me here or on our official discord channel : https://discord.gg/8YDFEvY

damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

MPH usually takes 5-15 minutes to show worker and hashrate

You can use this to check your miner command :

Code:
ps ax | grep miner

This was the command I was looking for.
Unfortunately it is showing me that the miner never changes ports to match what the switcher says I am now mining.
It appears to be stuck on port 20570, ZCASH:

Code:
m1@m1-desktop:~$ ps ax | grep miner
  385 ?        Ss     0:00 SCREEN -dmSL miner /home/m1/zec/zm/latest/zm_miner --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --user xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx --pass x --port 20570 --time
  386 pts/27   Ssl+  53:21 /home/m1/zec/zm/latest/zm_miner --server us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --user xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx --pass x --port 20570 --time
11073 pts/2    S+     0:00 grep --color=auto miner
32670 pts/26   Sl+  34608:17 /home/m1/cpuOPT/cpuminer -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14444 -u 47xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx -p x -t 31
m1@m1-desktop:~$

Could the fact I am CPU mining XMR as well be causing some issues?
I also have other rigs that are not yet using the WTM switcher and are still using the MPH_Equihash switcher until my testing is complete.
Could their setup on MPH be forcing this rig to stay on Equihash switching some how? Seems very unlikely.

And this is the print from the miner but not a single coin is showing in the balance other than ZCASH:
Code:
LAST 10 AUTO SWITCHES: 
Sun Feb 11 13:56:10 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZCL to ZEN
Sun Feb 11 14:21:06 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEN to ZEC
Sun Feb 11 15:01:36 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEC to FTC
Sun Feb 11 15:07:49 MST 2018 - Mining switched from FTC to ZEC
Sun Feb 11 15:38:59 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEC to ZEN
Sun Feb 11 16:03:55 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEN to ZCL
Sun Feb 11 16:41:19 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZCL to ZEC
Sun Feb 11 16:54:16 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEC to FTC
Sun Feb 11 17:03:37 MST 2018 - Mining switched from FTC to ZEC
Sun Feb 11 17:22:19 MST 2018 - Mining switched from ZEC to ZCL

Any comments on this? At this point I do not believe the switcher is actually switching, just "reporting" correctly some stuff but stuck on one coin.
I see the COIN= getting updated in 1bash when a change occurs. Is some line of code in WTM suppose to restart 1bash when a switch is expected?
Wouldn't you expect to see some balances of random coins on MPH if you were mining them?
Thanks.

I doubt that CPU mining has any impact on it as they are just two different processes running independently.

Ok, I'm just checking the basic things first. I assume you are trying to use 'SALFTER_MPH_PROFIT_SWITCHING' switcher, its logging the switches but the actual switching isn't happening?

So, you see no balance increases at all with other coins? Was it mining a single coin fine??

In the above switches, all the coins except FTC uses equihash, and MPH_SWITCH works in a way that it doesn't switch ports for every single coin, also am not sure that COIN='XXX' value doesn't change in 1bash as MPH switch doesn't bother about the COIN variable at all.

This is my understanding from my experience of using it in past.

I will try to run it with latest version, tell you if its any different from past and update you.

Actually I am trying Papampi's WTM switcher now. That's what my post above is about.
I had SALFTER's version running fine but was seeing no increase in coins vs. straight mining so I decided to try WTM instead.
The list above shows what the nvOC wtm-log shows as it switches.
So, many coin types have been "switched" to, but zero coins of those types have ever shown up in the balance sheet on MPH except for the one that appears locked.
Mining MPH_Equihash and MPH_Ethash both switched fine and mining single coins works fine.
Also, the reason I mention the COIN type changing in 1bash is I have peeked in 1bash after several supposedly coin switch (in the list) and COIN=xxxx has changed to the type now supposedly being mined.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.  Smiley
To run WTM switcher the COIN= entry in 1bash does not need any special coin type, correct?
Thanks for looking at my question.

Ok Make sense now, apologies for misunderstanding.

So, I've seen many people using PAPAMPI_WTM_SWITCH without having problems, so my guess is something wrong with the configuration or some flag not enabled right or something.

I would suggest you to get a fresh 1bash of your version, go through 1 by 1 add the necessary flags and add your address, then start testing it with 3-4 coins and see if it is switching (I know its painful to watch because switching rarely happens!), but for this pick the top 3/4 coins from the WTM list and let us know what happened.

Yes COIN="XXX" variable doesn't matter i believe!

We also offer debug/support/help on discord too, pop in to say hello Smiley  

https://discord.gg/8YDFEvY

damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

I have two rigs both mining ZCL on Supernova and this has happened twice that both rigs will freeze within a minute of eachother. I saw the first time while being connected via teamviewer that the server "disconnects" briefly within the miner and that watchdog will then re-start the 3main, get hung up and freeze. I assume this is what happened again. I would point to a hardware issue, but both separately going down at the same time with no telegram errors? Too much of a coincidence. I don't have any of the cards overclocked at this point, both systems were up for almost two days before the last freeze.

This keeps happening over and over again. I am going to try a new mining pool, but I've liked SuperNova. I have zero issues with it on my personal desktop with two 1070 Ti's on windows and using Awesome Miner.

Any thoughts would be great.

That's strange, what miner were you using??

If its ZM miner, it had history of issues with its fee, when it tries to mine fee with the pool (zm dev set this up), if the pool is down it crashes. Its something they need to sort.

If its happening with other miners then it is something we could investigate!

I would suggest you to stick with your suprnova pool and just switch the mining software and see how it goes.

Please let us know if you make any progress of it.

Good to know with ZM as that is what I am using! I am switching to EWBF and back to Supernova and will update in a few days. It usually doesn't run longer than that.

I wish Supernova's "Idle Worker" notification actually worked. I tested on MPH and their's actually does work. Won't be mining ZCL for much longer anyways so I'll figure it out then as if it does freeze, a notification is key.

Yeah better try EWBF or bminer and test it.

Agree, MPH worker idle notification works much better.

Just a tip, if you mine ZCL on the official pool (pool that is created for the fork) they are giving rewards actually, I mean if you mine 1 ZCL on their pool after fork they reward 1.25 BTCP, if BTCP is what you are after its worth mining on their pool.

Rig4p

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

So, I've seen many people using PAPAMPI_WTM_SWITCH without having problems, so my guess is something wrong with the configuration or some flag not enabled right or something.

I would suggest you to get a fresh 1bash of your version, go through 1 by 1 add the necessary flags and add your address, then start testing it with 3-4 coins and see if it is switching (I know its painful to watch because switching rarely happens!), but for this pick the top 3/4 coins from the WTM list and let us know what happened.

I looked through all the flags in 1bash and reduced the number of coins to just a couple and have run it for 3 hours.
The switcher changed a couple of times between ETH, MONA and FTC but the miner only mined ETH as that was the coin found most profitable first.
It seems that what ever the most profitable coin is at startup that's the one that gets stuck.
No switching is going on.
I question if the people who have used the WTM_SWITCHER have gone to the depths I have to prove it is actually switching (or not).
If so I would love to get a copy of their 1bash and WTM_SWITCHER files to compare to mine.
I am running a fairly up to date version:
Code:
Software info:
Report ver    :  v0019-2.0.002
nvOC (1bash)  :  nvOC v0019-2.0 - Community Release
nvOC (3main)  :  nvOC v0019-2.0 - Community Release
1bash ver     :  v0019-2.0.003
3main ver     :  v0019-2.0.006
5watchdog ver :  v0019-2.0.011
6tempcontrol v:  v0019-2.0.003
wtm switch ver:  v0019-2.0.0011
Kernel        :  4.4.0-97-generic
OS            :  Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
System        :  (gcc 5.4.0 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4)
nvidia driver :  387.12
And I have run the miner re-compile on every miner installed.
But I have no idea if I broke some flag/setting while editing 1bash since I originally built this drive.
Thanks again. I will try to get on discord and ask for help.
papampi

Activity: 686
Merit: 140

Linux FOREVER! Resistance is futile!!!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

I looked through all the flags in 1bash and reduced the number of coins to just a couple and have run it for 3 hours.
The switcher changed a couple of times between ETH, MONA and FTC but the miner only mined ETH as that was the coin found most profitable first.
It seems that what ever the most profitable coin is at startup that's the one that gets stuck.
No switching is going on.
I question if the people who have used the WTM_SWITCHER have gone to the depths I have to prove it is actually switching (or not).
If so I would love to get a copy of their 1bash and WTM_SWITCHER files to compare to mine.
I am running a fairly up to date version:
Code:
Software info:
Report ver    :  v0019-2.0.002
nvOC (1bash)  :  nvOC v0019-2.0 - Community Release
nvOC (3main)  :  nvOC v0019-2.0 - Community Release
1bash ver     :  v0019-2.0.003
3main ver     :  v0019-2.0.006
5watchdog ver :  v0019-2.0.011
6tempcontrol v:  v0019-2.0.003
wtm switch ver:  v0019-2.0.0011
Kernel        :  4.4.0-97-generic
OS            :  Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
System        :  (gcc 5.4.0 (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4)
nvidia driver :  387.12
And I have run the miner re-compile on every miner installed.
But I have no idea if I broke some flag/setting while editing 1bash since I originally built this drive.
Thanks again. I will try to get on discord and ask for help.

I think there was a bug in wtm script with cpuminer, I fixed it but forgot to change dev version for it
Can you check and see if you have this line :

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" && $plusCPU == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

If yes change it to :

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

Restart wtm and 3main and see how it goes.

Code:
pkill -f 8wtm
pkill -e screen
pkill -f 3main

fk1

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release - Miner Update Script

@papampi: can this work also with latest rxOC?

I dont have any amd rigs and dont use rxOC
But I think the set of compile miners has same path as rxOC, but others like ethminer, dstm, bminer, ... may have different path in rxOC that should be changed in 3main/1bash or move them to the appropriate location.
well I'll try and when Im done I will report different paths in rxOC thread. ty
Hi,  I just tried that update on rxOC nogap. When compiling there is one cuda error of course but I can say that after adding /home/m1/eth/claymore/latest/ethdcrminer64 to the oneBash it worked. Just in case anybody wondered
kopija

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

Here is a snippet from a message FZ sent me in April 2017. I asked him how he predicted major rise in altcoins  in March of 2017.

ME: How did you know altcoins were to rise mid March?
You turned out to be right, although they seem to defy laws of gravity and refuse to go down

FZ: Well I didn't expect this level of fiat pump; so technically I was wrong.

Most likely in a year or two; it will become clear how I came to that conclusion.  Sorry I can't be more forthcoming.  To answer your question I would need the permission of others; which I find unlikely in this case.

I was planning to ask him in March of this year to be more "forthcoming" about this mysterious claim.
I guess we will find out "in a year or two".
RIP Fullzero.

we are nothing but a smart contracts on a cosmic blockchain
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

RIP Fullzero.

Can I ask what you mean by this?
Anything happened to him we don't know?

CryptAtomeTrader44

Activity: 340
Merit: 103

It is easier to break an atom than partialities AE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Here is a snippet from a message FZ sent me in April 2017. I asked him how he predicted major rise in altcoins  in March of 2017.

ME: How did you know altcoins were to rise mid March?
You turned out to be right, although they seem to defy laws of gravity and refuse to go down

FZ: Well I didn't expect this level of fiat pump; so technically I was wrong.

Most likely in a year or two; it will become clear how I came to that conclusion.  Sorry I can't be more forthcoming.  To answer your question I would need the permission of others; which I find unlikely in this case.

I was planning to ask him in March of this year to be more "forthcoming" about this mysterious claim.
I guess we will find out "in a year or two".
RIP Fullzero.

And so what ?
What do we need to understand from this small extranet of your past exchanges?

Tell us the background of what you think
kopija

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

I fear the worst.
He disappeared without a word.
I have nothing but respect for him. 

we are nothing but a smart contracts on a cosmic blockchain
damNmad

nvOC forever

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

RIP Fullzero.

I think he is only sharing the conversation he had, don't think he actually know what happened to fullZero.

Also, that is April 2017, he was here until November after that conversation.

I truly hope and believe that he will come back one day, not to work on nvOC but to just see and say hello.

I fear the worst.

Yep, we all do respect him to the heart.

Rig4p

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:42:03 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 08:56:14 PM by Rig4p

I think there was a bug in wtm script with cpuminer, I fixed it but forgot to change dev version for it

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" && $plusCPU == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

If yes change it to :

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

Code:
pkill -f 8wtm
pkill -e screen
pkill -f 3main

Thanks for looking Papampi.
But what directory and what file should I search for this piece of code?

Edit: I found it.  Smiley It was in 8wtm_auto_switch in the home folder.
I have made the change and at first glance it appears to have solved the issue.
I started it with ETH and I now see a switch to lyra2v2 and MONA coin.
If this is correct I should see some amount of MONA in the balance on MPH soon enough.
I will report what my results are.
Thanks again for your help!
taltom

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

RIP Fullzero.

I think he is only sharing the conversation he had, don't think he actually know what happened to fullZero.

I truly hope and believe that he will come back one day, not to work on nvOC but to just see and say hello.

I fear the worst.

So, is the OS still being maintained / upgraded or is going to stay as is?

leenoox

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

RIP Fullzero.

I fear the worst.

Yes it is maintained. Version 19-2.0 Community Release has been up for a while now (check link in my signature). Work on 19-2.1 is ongoing. The project development is stronger than ever with the help of the community. In the absence of fullzero, community devs stepped up and released 19-2.0 with lots of bug fixes, improvements and new features.

taltom

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

RIP Fullzero.

I fear the worst.

Yes it is maintained. Version 19-2.0 Community Release has been up for a while now (check link in my signature). Work on 19-2.1 is ongoing. The project development is stronger than ever with the help of the community. In the absence of fullzero, community devs stepped up and released 19-2.0 with lots of bug fixes, improvements and new features.

Excellent! Now if only I can figure out how to install drivers for my USB wifi adapter. 

Many thanks to the community!
papampi

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

nvOC v0019-2.0 Community Release - Miner Update Script

This script will check your nvOC miners and download new ones.
As requested, after download it will ask to recompile them.

Code:

Downloading and checking new miners for nvOC-v0019-2.x finished

Do you want to re-compile your miners (y/N)?  y

Checking if bn.h bignum error is fixed for compiling miners or not

Select miners to compile, (multiple comma separated values: 1,6,7)
1- ASccminer
2 -KTccminer
3 -KTccminer-cryptonight
4- KXccminer
5 -NAccminer
6- SPccminer
7- TPccminer
8- vertminer

Do your Choice: [A]LL [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [E]xit:

Miners Update Script:
Code:
cd /home/m1/Downloads
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/papampi/nvOC_miners/master/nvOC_miner_update.sh
bash /home/m1/Downloads/nvOC_miner_update.sh

Miner Versions:
Code:
Claymore                      11.0
Tpruvot ccminer               2.2.4
Bminer                        5.3.0
DSTM                          0.6
KlausT ccminer                8.20
KlaustT ccminer-cryptonight   2.06
Ethminer                      0.13.0
nanashi-ccminer               2.2-mod-r2
vertminer              1.0.2 Stable
ANXccminer              valexis-1.0

DSTM zm_miner updated to version 0.6

Rig4p

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:53 PM

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" && $plusCPU == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

If yes change it to :

Code:
if  [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "NO" ]] || [[ $ALGO_SPECIFIC_OC == "YES"  &&  $CURRENT_COIN_ALGORITHM == $TOP_COIN_ALGORITHM ]]; then

Code:
pkill -f 8wtm
pkill -e screen
pkill -f 3main

Thanks for looking Papampi.
But what directory and what file should I search for this piece of code?

Edit: I found it.  Smiley It was in 8wtm_auto_switch in the home folder.
I have made the change and at first glance it appears to have solved the issue.
I started it with ETH and I now see a switch to lyra2v2 and MONA coin.
If this is correct I should see some amount of MONA in the balance on MPH soon enough.
I will report what my results are.
Thanks again for your help!

Ok an update. The WTM switching is working great right now.
I am about to move the changes over to my other rigs to see what the overall effect is on profit.
I need to tune the OC's and power numbers some because I see quite a delta between coins.
Equihash coins run right at the 180W level I have for the 1080.
Neoscrypt seems to run around 140W so I have upped the intensity a bit to see what effect it has.
There has likely been a discussion here about the WTM settings for power and clock tuning but I haven't found it yet if anyone can point me to it.
Thanks again for all the help!
$ONOFCOIN

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Does anyone know how i can start mining Ellasim with Nvoc 19.2. I currently mining Pirl, but can't seem to start mining Ella. 
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to: