Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72351 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:55:37 AM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
I go to the former, like the price pass X% from my investment I would just sell it and buy again when the price is down again . This strategy has a cons, where the price keep going up and can't reach your buy order but at least you have earn the profit.

Can't decide immediately in a day , prepare to hold for sure, because any moment bitcoin keeps increasing, if i could not find expectation within a day maybe a week after, then will have a sudden change positively, Actually in historical background of bitcoin it always up and down but more dominant on increasing its value so therefore we just need to be patient to achieve our target:)
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

I am holding 50% of my bitcoin and selling another 50%. This bitcoin price is too good to be true.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:06 PM

It's only you who determines, or you have economic problems then you can sell it Smiley
I think nothing is better than this statement. Here are so many people and everyone is answering regarding their own thinking that have based on their own economic and financial status. So yes, nothing will be giving you any solid and better advice except you. You can give yourself better advice what to do in bad times. If you can afford, don’t sell, if don’t, sell and enjoy.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

I am holding 50% of my bitcoin and selling another 50%. This bitcoin price is too good to be true.
That's a good idea, if you want to gain more profit. But for me much better if you can trade your 50% of your bitcoin rather than sell ( but it's depend on what your situation is ) because if you trade your bitcoin, you can get your high profit. And yes the bitcoin price especially nowaday is good to hold until this 2017 is end.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

Well now it is the time to hold if you have trust in your self. You just have to put belief in Bitcoins that it is going to up. Fork is coming soon and I am expecting high rise in the price of Bitcoins, But if I had 1 Bitcoins I would've cashed out half of it and I will risk 50% of it.
It seems to me that today you need to calm down and just wait, then your bitcoins will double, because the price of the crypto currency will go up unambiguously. The main thing is not to panic.

I cannot hold my all coins because I don't want to lose any money in Bitcoins or anywhere at all, That is why I am saving 50% or less of my coin, So, If the Bitcoin price goes up I can have some profit or if it goes down I do not regret my self investing in Bitcoin.
Can ? Bitcoin will keep going on until we get to the stage that we can say everyone is already involved and we are just spending and by then, I can imagine what the value and the market cap is going to be like.

It is funny knowing that fear has made a whole lot of people to lose out in the long run but for a bold person, they are pretty doing fine now. Maybe I will just have to join Taihuttu who sold all his belonging to get into bitcoin this year Grin
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

It depends on the buy orders or sell orders. Law of demands, also some coins now can pump or dump because of news. If you have loss, much better to hold it than selling in loss.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:50 AM

well it depends, personally as long as it is up to 25% of the price from what the price when i bought my bitcoins then its the time to sell it. then, i will keep that earnings and wait for the price of the bitcoins to gone down so i can buy again. it may not be a big profit but i am still earning rather than saving my money in a bank with almost nothing to be earn.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:45 AM

It really depends on the flow of the price. If the price is going down, you need to invest but if the price is going up, you have sell it. The basic rule is Buy-Low and Sell-High. You really have to read the news about the Bitcoin forecast and make a plan about it. You will learn more about this new type of investment and it's really fun. This serves as my new source of income.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:48:49 AM

Investments we have to look further in the future and patient, whenever bitcoin drop dramatically many people affraid and sell their bitcoin to cut lost but i always patient and keep my bitcoin not selling them because i think it will rise in future. And sometimes i sell bitcoin when i reached its peak then bought whenever it dropped.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bitcoins2100

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

Today the bitcoin price is coming down so holding your bitcoins is a good idea.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

That's a good idea, if you want to gain more profit. But for me much better if you can trade your 50% of your bitcoin rather than sell ( but it's depend on what your situation is ) because if you trade your bitcoin, you can get your high profit. And yes the bitcoin price especially nowaday is good to hold until this 2017 is end.
Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing but it not an easy thing to do and it is not possible for everyone to do well in the world of trading. As far as holding and selling of your bitcoin is concerned, I think holding is far more profitable and this what we all should do in normal days. Selling cannot help you earn more profit. You need to go for selling only when you are left with no other option.

Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

Yes it is the perfect time for you to still hold your bitcoin because as you can see now price is increasing. I can say that bitcoin is really unstoppable no matter what is happenning. So just hold and be a millionaire.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:05:15 PM

Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing but it not an easy thing to do and it is not possible for everyone to do well in the world of trading. As far as holding and selling of your bitcoin is concerned, I think holding is far more profitable and this what we all should do in normal days. Selling cannot help you earn more profit. You need to go for selling only when you are left with no other option.
Buy low and sell high, why do you not have profit?
Even you want to become holder for your investment type, you also need to buy Bitcoin at low price, is not high price and hold it until your money decrease a lot.
As my said, you can buy Bitcoin at low price and sell it at high price to make profits, as long as you have chance to sell your Bitcoin at the price higher than your base price, you are making profits.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Every man has different strategy in trading. Long term holding always positive every holders. Surely there make a chance get good profit at the end. About altcoin trding you should have experienced and skilled both of quality to hold it or sell it. Choose yourself, actually what you have want to done.

Trading is just a matter of strategy, you can hold it as you want,some people hold until the time comes for the good chance to sell it. And sometimes people are looking for the good opportunity to trade  for the sake of holding so that when their is a better option they can move it and grab the chance to earn bigger.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:32:34 PM

Selling is always profitable because you bought at low prices and sell at high prices. I think this is what all of us want but the rate to achieve this is 25% as the market is heading down and you will find it hard to sell at high prices.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

Yes it is the perfect time for you to still hold your bitcoin because as you can see now price is increasing. I can say that bitcoin is really unstoppable no matter what is happenning. So just hold and be a millionaire.

I also think that it is a good idea to hold bitcoins at this time because the price is continuously increasing.  I don't need money at this time also and that is why I chose to hold my bitcoin as longer as I can because I believe that the price will get higher after few months.  I have been waiting for this opportunity so that I will be able to do something that I have been wanting to.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

I also think that it is a good idea to hold bitcoins at this time because the price is continuously increasing.  I don't need money at this time also and that is why I chose to hold my bitcoin as longer as I can because I believe that the price will get higher after few months.  I have been waiting for this opportunity so that I will be able to do something that I have been wanting to.
And by holding it you don't have to stress yourself everyday to check if your coins are dumping. Sometimes the dumping can play a big role to us and it makes us emotionally stress and then panic. The longer we hold our coin the bigger profit we get.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:39:25 AM

I would advise to sell out bitcoin now because the dump is getting started but I am not suggesting to leave bitcoin forever. Buy bitcoin when the price will be even lower than now and it is going to happen. This is what trading is all about. It is about buying low, selling high.

Some people may disagree with me regarding selling out and that is fine. Holding on while bitcoin will again rise up will also help in increasing the capital.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:49:41 AM

For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%

If I get a coin I always check first the market of the coin is how much? To decide whether I should hold or sell. But usually klo coin new out to the market price is still unstable or even lower we better hold first. If I get a coin I always check first the market of the coin is how much? To decide whether I should hold or sell. But usually coin new out to the market price is still unstable or even lower we better hold first.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:17 AM

It is better if we hold our bitcoins. I do not sell my bitcoins because I know that the value of the bitcoin will increase someday. There are many experts says that the price of the bitcoin will become $100,000 per each.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: