Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell  (Read 72355 times)
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:28:02 PM

It depends on the coin. If it is good in long-term, I will hold. If not, I will sell after I get the 10% profit.
tenkuna

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

BTC price will increase many many hight at 2018. when people thing BTC will dum, but it is Pum lol. whale always win
JohnCarsweel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

Why have you select ico for fundraising? why don't you crowdfunding or smth else?
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Hold your coin for the better price. You'll regret it i promise. Just sell your coins when your profit gets higher than the way it was. That's only my tips.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:58:59 PM

i prefer to hold because there is a big possibilities that the value of bitcoin will go more higher ,it is always your choice if you are really not that in need then holding your bitcoin is a great idea.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:15:21 PM

i prefer to hold because there is a big possibilities that the value of bitcoin will go more higher ,it is always your choice if you are really not that in need then holding your bitcoin is a great idea.

Hodling is the best choice for Bitcoin. But how about altcoins? I think the best way is setting a margin to exit. This will help you don't be greedy.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

Hodling is the best choice for Bitcoin. But how about altcoins? I think the best way is setting a margin to exit. This will help you don't be greedy.

Well it is hard to offer a blanket answer for altcoins but right now for most the right thing would be to hold, they are booming after segwit2x cancellation. Even long term the right strategy for many altcoins is to hold.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:43:58 PM

Well it is hard to offer a blanket answer for altcoins but right now for most the right thing would be to hold, they are booming after segwit2x cancellation. Even long term the right strategy for many altcoins is to hold.

if you see the current situation of altcoin holding is a good way for it make a decision that you know that will help you not a way that can distract you to continue in trading . There is nothing wrong about holding it beside this is a right decision but if you are not based for the current situation it will always depends on your situation that what would be your best choice to hold or to sell.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

before I go into the market then I monitor first coin that can potentially provide benefits, usually I choose a new coin that has a good project. and I have also set the appropriate price so I rarely to do hold

Dracarys26

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

I prefer to sell a major percentage. Check about news on the currency, wait for a few days and then sell the remaining coins. And from the profit I keep 50% of the altcoins.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

Trading is an act which must be learned and practiced  through experience. If you holding an asset and then a new high is made by the asset it is the time to sell and take your profit, then you have to wait for the asset to go down below the last or equal to the last low then you can enter and ride it back to or near the  former high or hold till a new high is made.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:51:23 PM

Hodling is the best choice for Bitcoin. But how about altcoins? I think the best way is setting a margn to exit. This will help you don't be greedy.
Alt coins will let you make quick profits. Holding those altcoins is much riskier than holding bitcoins, since they are more volatile and extremely unpredictable than bitcoin. The prices most of the time depends on bitcoin. Best is to do short term trading with alt coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FairChine

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:06:26 PM

How will you perhaps know exactly where "the highest possible peakInch is?  There's no way anybody knows that, and it's a fundamental reality of trading.   If you knew, everybody else would,  too, which maximum would cease to exist.My suggestion would be to hold and sell if one makes enough of a profit so that you are comfy.   No pity in taking your chips from the table at some point.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

If you re asking about Bitcoin, my best choice is holding. The price keep rising since a while ago and it is expected to go up even more in the near future. So there is a huge potential profit for the long term holders.
Some altcoins also have good potential and their price will increase most likely, so holding such coins is also profitable.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:27:20 PM

Holding and selling needs a technique called "proper timing". In trading, you must always aim to gain profit. I advice that if the price increases even at least 5% you must sell right away.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:31:39 PM

Better to sell it, I'm sure there will be a big dump in this week or next week. But it depends on your own choice, as it is better to do with a firm belief in your own heart. But if you have bought bitcoin at $7000, it is better to hold it, because there is still a big chance to get a good profit in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:40:42 PM

Holding is better than selling, because the price will be higher most likely in the near future, so if you hold for some other months you will make good earning, and surely more than selling today. You can trade other altcoins and sell them because their prices are more volatile than BTC
FortheIoIz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:55:55 PM

If you didn't make money from yout trade/yoyr coin you are keeping, there's nothing to do but to market. Nevertheless if you have gained currently, you have two options that are to sell it or risk it for bigger profit.
chadzscript

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

for me HOLD, but for you it depends upon your situation if you really need money then sell but think first.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:32:32 AM

many possibilities that could happen. in the trading world, anything can change very quickly. you should think about is a proper analysis.
for now I think it did hold more profitable. for some time to come will be a trend of increase in the price of bitcoin.
very easy choice, it all depends on the purpose. holding is good but it takes a very precise analysis so as not to menyeslinya and indeed these days the development of bitcoain is increasing but we do not know the future need concentration and strong feeling to hold it ..
sell because it needs or will be diverted to business and business it's a good thing, the most important for good interests in order to keep have a better goal. all goals are the same for good living goodness, the most important is not to step wrong or make a decision ..

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: