Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:49:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Hey guys,

I am sure this has been discussed somewhere, but did anyone have huge trouble with CryptoDAO, too?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

does anyone think that 1500 tokens will allow me to quit my job. I am 90% in populous
No, I don't think so. You need more coin, 1500 PPT is not enough for quite yours Job. At least you need 8,000 for quite a job.But I never agree with you about quite job.Online earning is optional and job is compulsory to me.so don't leave your job. try to earn money both real life job and online job.It wolild help you get more money in short time.
I have missed the chance to buy PPPT.I only have 200PPT in my pocket.I will hold them for a long time.
I agree with your thought, quite a real life job it is very high risk as online earning not a stable earn. I've more than 2K PPT but I nevery thinking in quite my real job at this time.
I don't have a job and only rely on Crypto income so for me that is not an option but I am trying while Bitcoin is rising and there is a small retracement to buy a few more as I only have 300 so far. I made a little profit like 0.02 btc so will buy some POPULOUS so that is like FREE coins for me because it was actual profit.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

Who belives in Centra Card (Token CTR), can buy know it at EtherDelta for the 1/3  1/2 price to ICO(which is open)
I believe in it and bought some numbers of token cheap.

4Smitty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:12:37 PM

Who belives in Centra Card (Token CTR), can buy know it at EtherDelta for the 1/3  1/2 price to ICO(which is open)
I believe in it and bought some numbers of token cheap.
/quote]

For me, Centra was an easy pass. All I had to do was hear the interview with Clif and Sam and I could instantly tell I didn't want anything to do with it. I compared the interviews with Clif & Steve and Reggie and those guys have both planned for this for years and have their ducks in a row. Sam was a car salesman and simply wanted to jump in ASAP and make some good money on an ICO and who knows after that. Clif exposed him. Clif was wrong too in his report about them so that's on Clif but Sam dug his own grave when given a chance. Good luck to those who invest and maybe it goes well as a me2 but I could never put my money behind someone I can't trust.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

Can someone tell me who Mr Cliff is and where I can find more information on what he says about this project? We would like to sincerely purchase more for our pension fund as we do not have big pensions to look forward to. I think Populous may be good for long term earnings am I correct?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:39:49 PM

Can someone tell me who Mr Cliff is and where I can find more information on what he says about this project? We would like to sincerely purchase more for our pension fund as we do not have big pensions to look forward to. I think Populous may be good for long term earnings am I correct?

https://youtu.be/I6f9aPByzeU

Clif interviews Steve Williams....and btw Clif says that he doesn't invest personally in tokens because it can skew his research and reports....however, he does admit investing in PPT. I wonder if that's because he can make passive income indefinitely....yea I say that's right on. That's why we love PPT too.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

I liquidate one more token for PPT to make my position more solid as price are little down currently. I also am sure about the fact that our wait is going to meet the reward phase where real excited time will come. Who got the potential is buying who isn't catching up with the project is double minded.
tiCeR

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

Clif interviews Steve Williams....and btw Clif says that he doesn't invest personally in tokens because it can skew his research and reports....however, he does admit investing in PPT. I wonder if that's because he can make passive income indefinitely....yea I say that's right on. That's why we love PPT too.

so how important is his role ultimately for PPT and why is his name being brought up in this context if he doesn't participate financially?
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:35:42 PM

so how important is his role ultimately for PPT and why is his name being brought up in this context if he doesn't participate financially?

See above, I said....."however, he does admit investing in PPT." That definitely gives credibility to the company IMO. If you don't know who he is you can go to halfpasthuman.com  to learn more about him. He has 30+ yrs of programming, worked for Microsoft for yrs, well respected in the crypto space, and has a web bot report he creates that has been almost spot on for a couple years now.Steve gave Clif  access to the coding for populous and Cliff had nothing but great news after looking at it.  In the end, Cliff won't determine if populist as well obviously but to have a third-party set of eyes on the coding and in-depth conversations between the two that we don't know about and  Cliff actually invested in the company… I'm even more excited. Cliff also said that PPT is necessary for the invoice trading on the platform.  Need I say more? Populous Caribbean Cruise!
tiCeR

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

See above, I said....."however, he does admit investing in PPT." That definitely gives credibility to the company IMO. If you don't know who he is you can go to halfpasthuman.com  to learn more about him. He has 30+ yrs of programming, worked for Microsoft for yrs, well respected in the crypto space, and has a web bot report he creates that has been almost spot on for a couple years now.Steve gave Clif  access to the coding for populous and Cliff had nothing but great news after looking at it.  In the end, Cliff won't determine if populist as well obviously but to have a third-party set of eyes on the coding and in-depth conversations between the two that we don't know about and  Cliff actually invested in the company… I'm even more excited. Cliff also said that PPT is necessary for the invoice trading on the platform.  Need I say more? Populous Caribbean Cruise!

ah ok, I overlooked that one. Well, then that is indeed good news. How was that connection established or how did he become aware of PPT?
4Smitty

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:15:57 PM

ah ok, I overlooked that one. Well, then that is indeed good news. How was that connection established or how did he become aware of PPT?

From his own research/web bot
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:06:56 AM

The treasure hunt continues...yea I gotta get a life but it's kinda fun and I have a boat load invested so here it goes....

The wallet page will be released shortly, this will basically be the way to send PPT to Populous and view PPT collateral positions. -populous tweet 7/26/17

BTC Consultant said Steve responded to him on slack saying everything is explained in the tweets regarding the use of PPT...Well, I've reviewed the tweets and yes they do reference articles such as "secret sauce" etc which explains a lot but not the specifics...

I read the tweet shown above that mentions the new wallet page coming soon and we can see there the "PPT collateral positions"....that means to me that PPT tokens will be used to collateralize the purchase of invoices (loan). So, here's my thoughts on the meaning...I'm guessing that the FIAT buyers enter the platform as an example and bids on say a 1M invoice for 30 days...In order for the FIAT investor to complete the buy, there must be 1M worth of PPT(pokens) put up by us PPT holders in order to complete (collateralize) the purchase. Without us (PPT), no purchase. So, whatever the price of PPT is at that time and that can be set by Populous within the platform in order to meet demand....Once there are 1M in PPT (either pool of smalls or large PPT holders)and 1M in investor $ the purchase is complete. So, essentially both PPT holders and FIAT imvestor are buying the invoice but without the PPT (collateral) it doesn't happen and thus the NEED for PPT as Clif says...

After 30 days the FIAT holder makes his return (.5% or whatever) and PPT holders get their PPT back plus 4% (or whatever) profit and then we do it all over again.

Obviously still guessing but this would make sense as to how it could work. 

Got a little bored and also can't stop thinking about it cause it's exciting and I want to be aboard the Populous Caribbean cruise!

Thoughts? Anyone else bored? Lol
nitrust

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released
4Smitty

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:19:54 AM

Does anyone see populous going to $10 dollars or higher anytime soon? Does anyone have a date in which the alpha is gonna be released

My guess would be $10-$15 after alpha is released (with positive feedback) which is within the next week to week and a half.  $25-$40 after Beta and $50-$100 after live. And then sky's the limit over the next year after live launch. I'm planning on $150-$200 after one yr of live.
davgonz90

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:27:00 AM

My conservative guess is $10 after Beta, and my aggressive guess is $10 after Alpha.

Of course, anything can happen...
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

My conservative guess is $10 after Beta, and my aggressive guess is $10 after Alpha.

I hope things pick up because all the markets are going red now as everyone is cashing out of everywhere because of BTC going up again. I have lost 0.08 btc in value overnight and won't sell cheap though. I am sure after this correction things will get better again, well I am hoping that is.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
takeshisan1992

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:51:03 AM

Still buying ever day price does not matter to me
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

Exactly, I am doing the same, every day trying to buy a few more and I manage to slowly accumulate on MERCATOX exchange. I hope tomorrow to collect a few more and hope I get it again at the bargain price.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:19:36 AM

You are investing in best project ever which is rare opportunity to make entry at affordable and reasonable range now. Once the alpha is released the market will explode and then with every update it will be going just up everyday. Fortunately I have accumulated already what I could easily keeping in mind factor of long term as well.
tiCeR

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

I hope things pick up because all the markets are going red now as everyone is cashing out of everywhere because of BTC going up again. I have lost 0.08 btc in value overnight and won't sell cheap though. I am sure after this correction things will get better again, well I am hoping that is.

Overall the Bitcoin increase will benefit all projects from a value perspective. First of all, it attracts public attention and newcomers are then getting aware not only of Bitcoin, but of all the other projects as well. And also, the gap between Bitcoin and all the other projects combined began closing step by step every single time Bitcoin rose significantly. The only thing that might be a little bit different this time is that everything seems possible in terms of a potential increase in Bitcoin's price. Who knows for how long it will keep climbing.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: