Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277185 times)
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

This is why bounty programs for post and such can be counter productive, some people will always try and abuse the system for cheap coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:44:51 AM

Hopefully these fresh updates and presence of the team's official will help people to understand the importance of the project. I think issues at first attempt should be tried to resolve using back door channel. There is no sense to through large statements in public threads. I am holder of PPT from the beginning and will keep them until get my target. It is best project and best people are behind this as well.
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:46:00 AM

Nice statement from the team and a very cool move from puremage111. Now we can leave this problem behind a see next stop future.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

Populous has very professional team that is the great reason why I'm holding this coin and buying more on every dip. This is really nice decision to let this thread open for community members even so FUD around us but I simply press the ignore button for them. Wink
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:02:32 PM

This is why bounty programs for post and such can be counter productive, some people will always try and abuse the system for cheap coins.

Bunch of crybaby kindergarteners. They make a horrible scene out of a few bucks lost or skipped.

What kind of schmucks are these people?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

Bunch of crybaby kindergarteners. They make a horrible scene out of a few bucks lost or skipped.

They scammed more than 300.000 USD worth of tokens, if this is a few bucks for you then what are you doing here? Smiley
If you don't know anything about that scam I suggest you to read the forum. And don't talk about something you clearly have NO info about. That makes you look ignorant.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

They scammed more than 300.000 USD worth of tokens, if this is a few bucks for you then what are you doing here? Smiley
If you don't know anything about that scam I suggest you to read the forum. And don't talk about something you clearly have NO info about. That makes you look ignorant.

Do you have any solid evidence for that?

Because I see bounty fiascos in almost every single thread I read. I am assuming you are referring to the bountry program.

I see thousands of newbies, scammers, trolls who whine all day about some kind of bounty that they didnt get paid for, without reading eligibility requirements and such.

Basically they are probably just 5 year old kids who are bored and their lives are so worthless that they have to spend hours on a forum begging for 2$ for a bounty that they allegedly didnt get paid for.

Of course who knows maybe they did, they might just want to make a scene, and FUD here, trying to defame the team and crash the price so that they can buy it up cheaply.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
redhack
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:47:16 PM

I don't think anybody want to buy this coin after bounty scam. Yes they paid signature users, but they didn't pay a lot of blog writers even though they accepted works. First they decreased total blog prize pool (which is very big amount, worth +600.000 USD now), then they delay payments, then they denied some accepted blogs and then decided not to pay. You can see all evidences in this forum*. If they were honest and paid blog bounties as promised I'm sure nobody would complain here.
profitgenerator212

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

I don't think anybody want to buy this coin after bounty scam. Yes they paid signature users, but they didn't pay a lot of blog writers even though they accepted works. First they decreased total blog prize pool (which is very big amount, worth +600.000 USD now), then they delay payments, then they denied some accepted blogs and then decided not to pay. You can see all evidences in this forum*. If they were honest and paid blog bounties as promised I'm sure nobody would complain here.

"You can see all evidences in this forum" is not concrete evidence. Either show some actual evidence or shut up.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Many whining people begging for 2-3 $ for some blog post. Most of the time of course, they were either copy pastes (yes we see that all the time) or low quality. Either way the bounty payment is discretionary and there is usually a quality standard.

Most people didn't hit the quality threshold, so now they come here to bitch and whine how they got "scammed".

Bunch of idiots really. They should get a life and stop the FUD.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Populous World (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

Accusations with no facts, can you list the names of the victims we have not paid bounties to? I guess you will find that those who were not paid did not meet the criteria set. Those who have been paid have been fully compensated. Thanks again for spreading FUD.

redhack
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

I put link as proof, are you blind or what? Either read well or shut up, stop shilling.
People who don't get paid are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014751
There's no response to the decreased blog bounty pool aswell. This is not fud this is FACT.
Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

The knowledge you have of the whole situation is limited, Let me give you a little insight into actually what happened. The whole blog article situation was triggered off after we realised an error in how the article bounty was presented. Article bounties should have been in the same payment structure as whitepaper translations and the main thread translation. We only noticed this after the bounty program was coming to an end, we had not finished counting of how many articles we received in when those who wrote articles starting suggesting they were the only ones who had participated and were in titled to the whole bounty allocated.

When then realised what was going on and moved fast to correct the error. Now I must admit that there is some blame on our part for not acting fast enough sooner as we introduced the article bounty last of and at last moment, we then decided to correct the issue further by handing up to 1000 - 2000 PPT for article bounties which we thought right. instead of handing out article bounties which should have been starting around 60 PPT per article. After all, translators did a lot more work but received far less. Everyone agreed to the new fee structure and have been paid since.

We initially decided to award everyone for their effort in the Populous bounty scheme regardless of how good or bad their articles were but then decided to review all articles subject to our initial criteria, we did this because we saw the greed in those whose copied and pasted content directly from our website and were demanding bounties. If we handled the article bounties bad that is our fault but to suggest we are scammers is totally without fact. We have archived messages from article bounty participants who have since been paid but still continue to spread FUD, those know themselves and we will soon publish private conversations between ourselves and them. This communications includes wallet address and proves they have received PPT.

Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

I put link as proof, are you blind or what? Either read well or shut up, stop shilling.
People who don't get paid are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014751
There's no response to the decreased blog bounty pool aswell. This is not fud this is FACT.

Everyone who deserves to be paid has been paid, so your clearly spreading FUD mate.

Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

Like I mentioned in some threads above, those with legitimate claims or somehow was missed out, then they should contact us direct on info@populous.co and we allocated them their rightful PPT. 

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

The knowledge you have of the whole situation is limited, Let me give you a little insight into actually what happened. The whole blog article situation was triggered off after we realised an error in how the article bounty was presented. Article bounties should have been in the same payment structure as whitepaper translations and the main thread translation. We only noticed this after the bounty program was coming to an end, we had not finished counting of how many articles we received in when those who wrote articles starting suggesting they were the only ones who had participated and were in titled to the whole bounty allocated.

When then realised what was going on and moved fast to correct the error. Now I must admit that there is some blame on our part for not acting fast enough sooner as we introduced the article bounty last of and at last moment, we then decided to correct the issue further by handing up to 1000 - 2000 PPT for article bounties which we thought right. instead of handing out article bounties which should have been starting around 60 PPT per article. After all, translators did a lot more work but received far less. Everyone agreed to the new fee structure and have been paid since.

We initially decided to award everyone for their effort in the Populous bounty scheme regardless of how good or bad their articles were but then decided to review all articles subject to our initial criteria, we did this because we saw the greed in those whose copied and pasted content directly from our website and were demanding bounties. If we handled the article bounties bad that is our fault but to suggest we are scammers is totally without fact. We have archived messages from article bounty participants who have since been paid but still continue to spread FUD, those know themselves and we will soon publish private conversations between ourselves and them. This communications includes wallet address and proves they have received PPT.

Hello Populous World, just wanted to ask

Does my blog considered copied paste from website? https://soyamoney.com/buying-selling-invoices-possible-populous/

Because i can swear that, i never ever copy paste directly from the website, i write after reading the information and express in my point of view

Need clarification here as i didn't receive any reply after my post
Tg87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

Can i  get a slack invitation please, the link in the op doesn't work.
Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Does my blog considered copied paste from website? https://soyamoney.com/buying-selling-invoices-possible-populous/

Because i can swear that, i never ever copy paste directly from the website, i write after reading the information and express in my point of view

Your blog has been altered, I reject your bounty personally, although it has since changed after the bounty program.

Populous World (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

Can i  get a slack invitation please, the link in the op doesn't work.

Please send your request to info@populous.co

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Everyone who deserves to be paid has been paid, so your clearly spreading FUD mate.

I am happy to say I received my bounties in tact and also kept my coins and am growing my POPULOUS Bag ever since as I believe this to be a really good project, hence this is why despite the latest market crash, PPT has faired quite well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ufcivil

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

I was fortunate enough to participate in the pre-ico and just wanted to thank you Populous World for being a good steward of the Bounty Program tokens.  You certainly made mistakes but your successful (and overly generous) attempt to rectify those mistakes shows character. 

Your blog has been altered, I reject your bounty personally, although it has since changed after the bounty program.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: