Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
wfskevin94

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

I used to root for Populous but since I  sold all my PPT I realize how 'meh' this project is so far. SALT has barely been on the market for any time and has already gathered more attention than this. The 1 billion dollar company shit is BS aswell, sure they may have sealed that deal but I don't see any proof of that and also why include that they have a revenue of 1 billion? As if that 1 billion will be traded in populous, at best you might see one invoice on the market from this company for a year aha

Team = meh
Website = meh
Marketing = meh
Communication = meh meh meh

It's all average. There's so many better projects out there at the minute to invest in and make money. Wheres the new website? Wheres the listing on other exchanges??

inb4 ICO holders are x10 in profit, hush, doesn't mean jack shit
inb4 "The team is too focused on the project to improve anything else"

LOL you said "The team is too focused on the project to improve anything else"
Isn't that the main prerogative of any project?

I said that with "inb4" before it - you obviously don't know what I mean that, go ahead and use google to find out.

Also:

"The website was adequate for the sold out pre ico, I am confused you said "Populous idea is good, but not sure I would invest any money again in hopes it will be successful." then you said "Once the beta is released and I see active invoices and I see quality of this project improve thus improving investor confidence I would buy back into populous" which is it you do or don't want PPT?"

Uhhh yeah? The idea is good but I wouldn't invest money because I feel there is a possibility the project wont be successful.

And uhh yeah? If the project was in fact successful I would invest into because of the fact that the idea is good, what's so hard to understand here

Jesus Christ do you two guys who I just responded to understand anything haha
wfskevin94

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:38:55 PM

Ok maybe I am going a little bit too deep into the criticism and maybe it's just to do with not feeling confident / having faith in the team. Can someone tell me where these guys have gained your trust? As far as I can tell the team are unknown in the crypto space and without them actually having a proven successful platform I don't understand why so many people here are like fuck yeah populous we believe in you...

Hearing things like "1 billion dollar company" and "meeting the richest man in China" sound like ways to try to lead people into a false safe of security without any information to back it up. There was also a twitter post where someone asked Bittrex why they hadn't listed PPT yet and the populous twitter responded saying "They are!", they did correct themselves after that but it seemed like they created fake hype and then excused it for a mistake. I don't understand how you can see a tweet to Bittrex and mistake it for a tweet to HitBTC.

The idea is good and I can understand people thinking it's a very good sector to introduce to the crypto market but is not slightly naive to be so positive about a project when there is no credibility backing it.

Maybe I am missing something here, please let me know if I am.
goldenmean618

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:55:32 PM

with all humility...Mr. Williams had a great interview with Clif High...was working his ass off for years before Populous probably deep data mining, code-dreaming, and conceptualizing this revolutionary platform...charming blow-hards that talk a great game and woo "investors" to increase the sentiment towards their productare less than useless...i invested many thousands into this at the pre-ico and just hold...you could just tell Williams was an over-achieving, get-it-done gentleman with not only the vision to imagine a blockchain application for invoice factoring, but the practical know-how to code it and integrate it with xbrl...bad ass...a working platform will speak for itself...their business plan was modest...seems a company that is essentially a brand re-seller would be factoring the majority of their invoices...so say a billion and 5% is factored, so $50 mil....populous takes 20%....$40 mil. in profits generated for invoice buyers...just my guess...if its a fraction of that it is still worth mentioning...hodl
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:49:56 AM

seems a company that is essentially a brand re-seller would be factoring the majority of their invoices...so say a billion and 5% is factored, so $50 mil....populous takes 20%....$40 mil. in profits generated for invoice buyers...just my guess...

If guessing is a valid game, then I say a lot of things can be guessed, and be used in support for or against anyone.
I can guess a guy has just stolen my money and get him into jail.
I can guess a girl is madly in love with me and get her into sex.
I can guess I am Bill Gates and get Microsoft to transfer $10billion into my account.

I can claim that I am a super rich Arab guy.
I can claim that I am the president of the US.
I can claim that I am Elvis Presley.
As long as I ended my claim with the statement "just my guess".

Don't be a jackass, at least when it comes to money.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin

SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:01:06 AM

Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018 Grin

Hope you are right.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:31:56 PM

I still believe this project has a lot of promise and that if it all takes off as planned and corners a little of the invoice factoring market then I think we are all in good hands and I purchased a few more today. Can someone tell me what is the difference between POPULOUS and say PAYPIE?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

I still believe this project has a lot of promise and that if it all takes off as planned and corners a little of the invoice factoring market then I think we are all in good hands and I purchased a few more today. Can someone tell me what is the difference between POPULOUS and say PAYPIE?

Great question. Check out my interview with Paypie CEO Nick Chandi. Long story short: Populous is just invoice trading with an internal rating system for the UK. PayPie is an accounting platform for putting credit rating on the block chain and providing liquidity to SMEs.

https://youtu.be/bC0cz3b4A0k

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Dorky

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:44:29 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 01:58:34 PM by Dorky

Great question. Check out my interview with Paypie CEO Nick Chandi. Long story short: Populous is just invoice trading with an internal rating system for the UK. PayPie is an accounting platform for putting credit rating on the block chain and providing liquidity to SMEs.

Putting credit rating/scoring is already part of Populous' features when an invoice is submitted for financing.
Altman Z-score is a standardized and proven scoring method applicable to any business around the world, not just in the UK.
Providing liquidity to SMEs is just the same as invoice trading, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

Edit:
Sorry but I should put it differently: Invoice trading is just the same as providing liquidity to SMEs, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BTCBusinessConsult

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 01:46:15 PM

Putting credit rating/scoring is already part of Populous' features when an invoice is submitted for financing.
Providing liquidity to SMEs is just the same as invoice trading, as the business that sells its invoice will get the necessary liquidity.

You are correct.

However the credit rating for PPT is internal only. PayPie credit rating system will be similar to Transunion or Equifax credit score and business will be able to use their PayPie credit score and have it be just as valid as the other "big 3" credit scores.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Dorky

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:02:07 PM

You are correct.

However the credit rating for PPT is internal only. PayPie credit rating system will be similar to Transunion or Equifax credit score and business will be able to use their PayPie credit score and have it be just as valid as the other "big 3" credit scores.

You do know that such scoring method is not proprietary?
That means if I were trying to know the credit scoring of a business, I don't necessarily need to rely on Paypie.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:33:45 PM

You are correct.

What is the purpose PPT credit rating system. What will benefit for holding the PPT people.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
BTCBusinessConsult

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:46:47 PM

You are correct.

What is the purpose PPT credit rating system. What will benefit for holding the PPT people.

The purpose of the internal credit rating system will be to give us an idea of how safe an invoice is. Basically you can expect that the more "risky" an invoice trade is, the more profit you would get, but higher chance of default, etc.

Hope that helps.

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

When will we get out from etherdelta and get some decent exchange like Bittrex and poloniex

ED is a decent exchange.

If you dont like it, why not contact your favorite exchange and ask them to add it. Don't just wait there for others to do it, do it yourself.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

Populous Business Plan!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NQY9ajeqxI
Wheelie

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:57:40 PM

Hey guys does Populous have a wallet and where can I find it?
I see the website is currently under development.
Tnx
5miley5

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:08:44 PM

There are big plans here, i am getting excited about PPT, best token in 2017 no doubt!
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:11:27 PM

http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

It's worth to read about UK business plan I saw this on today official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/908632965885972481
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:33:40 AM

http://populous.co/media/Business_Plan_Populous_final.pdf

It's worth to read about UK business plan I saw this on today official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/908632965885972481
We know all Crypto is a gamble at the moment, a big experiment, but this is a horse I am betting on and have slowly been accumulating. I hope soon to be able to reach my goal of 1k PPT for my first goal. It's huge by any means but it might one day become a decent size bag in value.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: