Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot  (Read 47929 times)
blake9871

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:58:51 AM

I think this is the correct Lin Schutzman, but not positive.  Was a Senior VP and Treasurer of PepsiCo

https://www.linkedin.com/in/schutzman-leonard-72b7a160/
desertpoint82

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Good point - I hope Ronnie is right on this.

Yeah I saw the profile but no mention of Arbitrade - I suppose he wouldn't have this in his profile before the launch of the new coin anyway.

The concept is amazing so I'm hopeful this isn't an elaborate pump.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:45:33 AM

This also explains why 94% of the UNY tokens are on one address. Only 6% reside outside of Livecoin. So there you go, the company DOESN'T own 94% like the haters want you to believe! It only means the majority of coins are "pooled together" on the Livecoin exchange due to how Livecoin stores the coins. Also about the company owning most of the coins, look at any publicly traded company. Almost all of them hold the majority share. It's completely normal.

You claim 94% is LiveCoin's wallet where people can withdraw from, the other shill (danishcheese) states that the circulating supply in 202 million - which one is it? Could you two at least decide on a single narrative on the 94% wallet? The more sensible of us know that a wallet with 94% of total coin supply is suspect. We don't pretend to know exactly who owns it and why - we just know that it is a red flag.

Do you know what a shill is ? It's someone who poses questions that can be answers with just a fricking hint of common sense , which either you don't have or .... YOU ARE what you think shill means .... I do not believe that you can see a wallet with that many coins and not understand what they are . Also what , you can't see the circulating supply on coin marketcap? You really can't see it ? Do you also hallucinate a number of coins on the market that would make you think the circulating supply is not what is stated ? Or are numbers just not your thing along with thinking ? ......

They said this troy dip sh%t is no longer a part of thus project & like the post above , there are many reasons to use buy and not start a new chain just like most people buy a shell co that is already trading on the OTC exchanges rather than start one ... what it looks like is thus project was underway and troy was holding it back, they probably had to drop him to get the partnerships they have now.....

Now one more time,  read slowly ..... they ....are ....burning.....7billion....coins ........if...you......see.....a....wallet
...with.....over....7....billion......coins.........it......has.....to.....be.. .....the......non...... circulating....... supply........and if it has 94% in it clearly the quote on CMC is correct ...... there is nothing else to say about it only a idiot can't grasp such a simple picture . Stop lumping me in with other people's opinions I have nothing to do with and don't misquote me ....
danishcheese

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

You keep saying that , can you post a screed shot ? Is it 9.4 billion ? Or 94% of the circulating supply? 188million ? Because there seems to be more than 16 million trading on livecoin , there are 4 pairs on live coin and btc pair had like 20m for sale yesterday 16m now ltc has 500,000 eth has 2m usd has 500,000 and it's on another exchange and there are the 110 wallets noted ... so 94% of what how many are in that wallet ?

Just go to this link and look at the first wallet: https://etherscan.io/token/0x1a986F1659e11E2AE7CC6543F307bAE5cDe1C761#balances

That person holds 94% of all UNY tokens which is 9,490,297,144.08 UNY tokens. Anyone with that large a share of a token can easily manipulate the price, especially after the supply is reduced from 10 billion to to 3 billion. I'm not saying they will, I'm just saying they can. It's called a whale. Notice that the second wallet holds 4% of all UNY tokens and then everyone else holds less than 1%. This is exactly what the developer of E-Coin did over the last week. He holds 98% of all e-coins so he just sold and bought his own coins a ton of times on the markets which drove the price from $6.23 to $215 in a matter of hours. People started buying up e-coins after the price was already up exponentially and then the dev sold all his e-coins back to himself and the price plummeted and he made a killing while most of the other buyers got creamed. That's how a pump and dump works with some of these coins.

ONE MORE TIME BECSUSE IT'S SOOOO STUPID

Here's another look at one of your stupidest posts ... I
think it's the best

Hey everyone look here & see what a genius this guy actually is
grittymcgritface

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

Why are there so many immature people here?  We get it you don't/do believe in the token but don't go on and start insulting someone who doesn't agree with you. I have high hopes for this but I also share some doubt given the mysteriousness of all the news. Tommorrow we shall find out what this really is and hopefully, more clarity shall come.
alanaltcoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

Why are there so many immature people here?  We get it you don't/do believe in the token but don't go on and start insulting someone who doesn't agree with you. I have high hopes for this but I also share some doubt given the mysteriousness of all the news. Tommorrow we shall find out what this really is and hopefully, more clarity shall come.

I completely agree, it's embarrassing, all the name calling, jesus. I suppose there no age limit for these forums so it probably just is kids.

I think everyone should be sitting in the middle on this one, I've got a few thousand and don't mind loosing them on a punt. Will be an interesting few days.
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

I completely agree, it's embarrassing, all the name calling, jesus. I suppose there no age limit for these forums so it probably just is kids.

I think everyone should be sitting in the middle on this one, I've got a few thousand and don't mind loosing them on a punt. Will be an interesting few days.
The embarrassing thing is I don't think it is kids because there is an age limit to trade. I win I make a few thousand, I lose I lose a few hundred at worst.
cryptobolix

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Wow, I wake up this morning and look to see what's posted here and it is obvious that sensitive bones are being hit. What is so difficult to understand about the 94% wallet? Umm...it is just the company holdings. Leaves approximately 400 million on other wallets....with a circuiting traded amount of around 202 million.....Um...yeah simple math guys, 100% transparent...easy to see. So you haters still keep trying to hold on to a different story that fits your narrative of disruption.

It is amazing to me that you haters keep coming in here to trash a coin you have no involvement with. So I guess I should be seeing your posts against other scam coins in those threads too right? Oh.....darn...I cannot...and why is that? Because you have mental problems and an agenda of hate and disruption against anything relating to UNY. You all are just bitter haters because of the past (a past that has NOTHING TO DO WITH CRYPTOBONTIX and ARBITRADE), as I have repeatedly stated in here.

Even when all is proven true, when the swap happens, when the Board of Directors is fully revealed, when the coming news hits global media, and when DIG blasts past $1, you all will still be in here spreading your FUD. Your narrative is being exposed with every post you make. In fact your bias is so strong any person finding this forum can see it and it would drive them to GO BUY UNY. Your nonsense proves you are the losing side here. Just look at the performance of UNY and you can see this to be true.

So please, do us all a favor, keep responding with your insults, your hate, and your fact-less arguments. You are building support for the coin by doing so. To you I say "thank-you". You are showing the world how STUPID your arguments are. And anyone with a supportive view is automatically a shill? Puuuhhhleeaaze. A smart person would have made a few hundred thousand dollars in the last few days.

The truth is in the numbers...........oh yeah math and numbers aren't something you can put together.

When the truth is all out just watch how the haters will ramp up their FUD, refusing to accept the success of this project.
danishcheese

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 06:50:24 PM by danishcheese

I'm only stating opinions and thoughts about what may be going on . Someone from this project made a comment about troy handing over the keys basicly I will look for it later . And again. Only relaying info from coin marketcap which seems to be correct . If the circulating supply says 67,000 on cmc and there is over 400k for sale LIKE ABN at the moment I think that is suspect clearly... uny says 202mill and only 16mill spread out on 4 trading pairs I BELIEVE the info to be correct ... I also take it as a good sign that it's correct seeing how easy it would be to sell off part of the max supply . Especially while its on a run ... they haven't done that yet ....... calling me a scammer is just stupid when I do not claim to know anything about the legitimacy of this project .... I looked good to me weeks ago and looks better now , you like crypto guy seem to ignore coins like abn and all the others who are not updating their info and for some reason have latched onto this ..... I would love to know what coins you have right now actually

Oh & WHAT DO YA KNOW , CAN'T SEE WHAT COINS YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTO BECAUSE YOU OPENED THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO POST HERE ?  
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:39:03 AM by crypto.classroom

I'm only stating opinions and thoughts about what may be going on . Someone from this project made a comment about troy handing over the keys basicly I will look for it later . And again. Only relaying info from coin marketcap which seems to be correct . If the circulating supply says 67,000 on cmp and there is over 400k for sale LIKE ABN at the moment I think that is suspect clearly... uny says 202mill and only 16mill spread out on 4 trading pairs I BELIEVE the info to be correct ... I also take it as a good sign that it's correct seeing how easy it would be to sell off part of the max supply . Especially while its on a run ... they haven't done that yet ....... calling me a scammer is just stupid when I do not claim to know anything about the legitimacy of this project .... I looked good to me weeks ago and looks better now , you like crypto guy seem to ignore coins like abn and all the others who are not updating their info and for some reason have latched onto this ..... I would love to know what coins you have right now actually

Oh & WHAT DO YA KNOW , CAN'T SEE WHAT COINS YOU ARE ACTUALLY INTO BECAUSE YOU OPENED THIS ACCOUNT JUST TO POST HERE ?  

These are professionals who are constantly harping and hating on this coin. One of them is severely psychopathic while another just enjoys being in the position of saying nasty inflammatory things to counter anything which may appear to be in favor of UNY. It makes him feel important. He is right about a lot of things he says by the way but don`t let that fool you. It is the energy he puts into it that reveals him. You don`t even have to be a professional behaviourist to see it.  The intention and vigor which they exhibit in making their cases is quite plain to see..  these haters are scammers of the worst variety.

Of course they only just got here with new accounts and are now sitting here pretending to be somebody.  That is what paid smear jobs look like in the real world and that is what psychopaths do as an addiction as well.  They get HIGH as Kites on what they do.  it tickles their funnybones. It`s kind of like masturbating to them..

I am waiting to see what happens as an interested party because of my investments and have high hopes.  Great idea.  Lets see what tomorrow and the next day brings..  

crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

THIS JUST IN

(sponsored) Bulletin About the Unity Ingot (UNY) – Dignity(DIG) Token Swap

This letter doesn't reflect the views of Livecoin regarding C-CEX, this letter is an official claim of a developer of UNY asset.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this important bulletin as it will answer a number of questions people have been asking about Cyrptobontix’s Unity Ingot (UNY) and the ongoing plans for our business.

There has been significant attention regarding the swap of the Unity Ingot (UNY) for Dignity Token (DIG) and the implication for our business plans, including publication of articles and expert reports. Some of the information published is perhaps somewhat premature as the company is still currently finalizing plans for its public release and launch, which is planned in 4 weeks’ time. However, due to the recent media attention the token has received, that launch may be pushed up.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
    UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
    DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
    the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.

We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.

Please remember to sign up to https://cryptobontix.com for all major announcements we expect to make in the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and continue to believe this will be more than worth the wait.

We would also note that Livecoin has agreed to list additional tokens from the Ingot Family of Tokens that will also be backed by bullion. The release of these tokens will occur on the 21st of this month. Email subscribers will receive necessary information regarding these tokens in advance of their release.

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

THIS JUST IN

This letter doesn't reflect the views of Livecoin regarding C-CEX, this letter is an official claim of a developer of UNY asset.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this important bulletin as it will answer a number of questions people have been asking about Cyrptobontix’s Unity Ingot (UNY) and the ongoing plans for our business.

There has been significant attention regarding the swap of the Unity Ingot (UNY) for Dignity Token (DIG) and the implication for our business plans, including publication of articles and expert reports. Some of the information published is perhaps somewhat premature as the company is still currently finalizing plans for its public release and launch, which is planned in 4 weeks’ time. However, due to the recent media attention the token has received, that launch may be pushed up.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,

We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.

Please remember to sign up to https://cryptobontix.com for all major announcements we expect to make in the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and continue to believe this will be more than worth the wait.

We would also note that Livecoin has agreed to list additional tokens from the Ingot Family of Tokens that will also be backed by bullion. The release of these tokens will occur on the 21st of this month. Email subscribers will receive necessary information regarding these tokens in advance of their release.

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Mostwnted1

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:05:24 PM

THIS JUST IN

Name,

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop

WAX kind of did the same thing with another exchange.  They reimbursed people for a price fuck up and I didn't see to many complaints.  I don't know if there is a way that they see how much and to how many On an exchange individuals hold's of their coin, something like a running tally
danishcheese

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

lol I would try to scam?  why?  I am just  bystander with coins.
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Yeah you tell if it's done badly but there are people out there who could pull it off also:
I don't own any on c-cex so don't have that issue and I'm more interested in how they will prevent that and what's the literal point of doing it and to run the risk of getting caught and not getting anything.
what's with the bye at the end of the comment as if your leaving
grittymcgritface

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:02:49 PM

I wasn't mudslinging at you more questioning the idea from the team
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

THIS JUST IN

Name,

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
Hey mate where did you get this update from? do you have a link please

Cheers

It was an email from Livecoin because I have an account.  I just copied and pasted it here
crypto.classroom

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

THIS JUST IN

Name,

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
Hey mate where did you get this update from? do you have a link please

Cheers

It was an email from Livecoin because I have an account.  I just copied and pasted it here

Ok they must only email certain traders as i never received it, Are you able to post up a screenshot of it please, i'll bang it up on my medium if possible. Cheers

All of you poor confused souls in here that cannot figure out the very obvious.   I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient to I tend to look tangential to normal people. I apologize for that.  I also have serious PTSD so I normally try to remain quiet so as not to piss too many people off.

I am one of the good guys.  I see this thing as a tool for me in order to achieve my goals in Babylon and no more.  I copied and pasted this in order to be helpful and possibly create any peace in all of your tortured souls  it may have had the power to relieve and you ask me for more..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: